A Sudden Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This insemination was the trigger that my horniness was released and after repeated injections by the master, my orgasm exploded. I tugged wildly at my shackles and even ripped the clamps off my breast nipples, god that hurt. And my cock in the cage twitched wildly. Yes, this extreme level of pain brought out extreme horniness in the sissy. But now it became more and more recognizable, more and more obvious, franziska is gay and needs male sperm, insemination.

Franziska trembled, cried, sobbed, broke.

I was still kneeling, the master still had his cock in my anal cunt and now he untied the lacing of the leather hood. Pushed the hood only a bit far up, releasing now franziska from the gag. Before I could say anything, another cock was in my mouth. Completely surprising. Grabbed on the head, this skullfuck lasted only a very short time until this cock shot his hot sperm into me.

Franziska swallowed everything and presented the empty mouth. Then the gag came back in and the hood was placed neatly and pulled tight at the neck.

Customer/newMaster

"You're just fuckmeat and breeding stock. A mindless pervert doll showing first break downs. You are now owned and completely helpless, your confession taped to a video. blackmail will be used to guide the doll down this path. You are NOT a perfect whore yet, still a long way to go.

You are a painslut, pain transform you into a greedy whore, so you can orgasm. And you let yourself be inseminated without resistance or like the skullfuck from the other man. I witnessed this submission, the broken attitude and reactions, while you accept his cock and let him fuck your mouthcunt. The real dominant power shows results, a broken sissy. We will intensify that. Or?"

MH

"ABSOLUTELY !"

This Voice His Voice, now I got it, Master Heinz was present and the oral abuse was Master Heinz.

This realization brought so much emotion to the surface that I broke down in a fit of weeping.

Now I was freed from the hood, gag, shackles and both men stood in front of me.

MH

"Franziska, you have met our expectations, no, even better, exceeded them. You have truly crossed a line and become a masochistic puppet. What I saw was perfect. By the way, I witnessed everything, since I was here before you came in with Master P. Master P., as you have experienced, is an extreme sadist. Franziska belongs to me, but as well to him, now. Master P. and me are equal owners.

Questions!"

f

"Master Heinz, Master P., franziska really broke down mentally, collapsed physically today. Franziska is helplessly confused because what she has experienced is a brutal perversion. being at the mercy of such sadism dished out by an such extreme sadistic Master, is..... But even worse, the unbearable pain triggered arousal in me and these climaxes were of an highly unprecedented intensity."

Then I broke down and cried until I fell asleep, apparently exhausted.

I woke up in my room in Master Heinz's house. Pain simmered, but bearable. Maybe the Master gave me some painkillers, unnoticed through exhausting, like this one on the table next to the glass of water. Pain was palpable and so I immediately took two more pills.

I made it to the bathroom but was unable to sit down on the toilet. Sitting on the thighs, it worked. Mirroring my backside the reason was obvious, thick bulging angry welts, in different shades of color and partially bloody bursted skin. The relaxing shower was a blessing. But the water had to be rather cool to cool my hot parts of the body.

A fluffy bathrobe was perfect afterwards and I opened the door.

There he stood, Master Heinz. Without a word he took me in his arms and held me. I had to cry, emotionally overkill. I calmed down a bit, looked at him and suddenly we kissed. The first time that I wasn't franziska, so to speak. But who or what was I?

I spent that day completely relaxing in bed, regenerated very well and the next morning I felt so agile again that working was a good alternative to wild thoughts. I stood in front of the closet, franziska's closet, and my heart started beating. Yes, that's it, those pretty feminine things, that's me.

So another lace blouse with ruffles and another lace skirt, stockings, moderate heels, make-up. Yes, that looks very pretty, and certainly arouses real men, like my master. Master's first sight, checking out franziska very closely, then he immediately moved over, with a smile and kissed me. Franziska was at home. Safe.

This sounded like a nice ending, to this story. Yes, there is still a lot more to expose, such as how the master's training went on or reactions from various customers or Martina and her ideas or franziska and her training.

But that wasn't previously the story I actually wanted to tell, because that took place a good 30 years later. This first story written down, took place in the mid 1980s and the other one started in 2015. 30 years between the first and second Master in my life. 30 years in which I no longer had sexual contact with men.

And then there was that one moment again, that one kiss and everything changed. New old Master, no not master Heinz.

As already pointed at, that was actually the story for you literotica readers.

if this story will have a response, comments and stars, maybe just one star, I consider to write the New old Master tale.

Franziska

1...345678
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Are you really describing your experience here of how gay dominant men have raised you to be, in your words, a gay pain-craving stupid cum pig? Are you still like that, did the effort of these men pay off and have you been this cock-hungry faggot ever since? If so, you should tell us more about it, it can only get worse or more perverted.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy9 months agoAuthor

Dear reader

This following comment couldn’t be placed by the officials, webmaster, as the rules don’t allow rude commenting

So this Anonymous Master used the contact form to inform me and sending his comment, after realizing that the officials blocking him, adding a comment.

Reading this Anonymous Masters comment, it didn’t hurt me or scared me as it just related to me, so it not discriminate the transgender community in general. This Master just talks about my story. Keep it mind.

————————————————————————————————————

This message contains feedback for: FranziskaSissy

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

Hey you dump cock whore

Those guys watching over the comments policies are not posting my comment

I name it all like you faggot used it, whore rape cunt asshole faggot and some more and they dont give it a go

So are you having the little balls to publish my comment, im sending over via this messanger tool?

You then publish the comment and may commenting it, id love to read your statements, brainless whore

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

=====================

Please Note: This feedback was sent by a visitor to the Literotica.com website without revealing any information about you to the person who wrote it. If you do not wish to receive anonymous feedback, you can log into the member area at Literotica.com and turn the option off for your account. If you have questions, please contact Webmaster@Literotica.com.

————————————————————————————————————————

This message contains feedback for: FranziskaSissy

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

@ Webmaster

Second attempt to leave this comment via contact form

Webmaster

Just ask this pervert, as this sissy describes herself like this, wording im using here too, if she want to have my comment published , as she has written all about this herself!

@stupid faggot cockwhore

Im not a bigoted and running around with a cross. I can accept all the sapphic or gay, but you playing between the lines, dressing femme no tits make up femme hair do and teasing men, is pervert.

Franziska, what a perfect name for such a dump cunt, you brainless pervert faggot . Unfortunately Society needs such perverted pansy’s nowadays, as a wedding vow doesn’t count anymore for men or women. After reading this story, the only consequence is that every woman turns away from something disgusting like you.

I hope that you gay pig are at least partially castrated, that your little balls are cut off and you are unable to procreate. And additional this cocklette is 24/7/365 caged. Just the thought you beta could try to have sex with a woman, its disgusting.

What a twisted pervert mind, to dress up as a girl, on planning having sex, even more disgusting enjoying it. Sex like Getting raped in your asscunt, as you have described and that because you can't fuck with your mini dicklette and satisfy a woman’s needs. That these dominant men punishing you until your skin is broken, with crop or cane, It seems this is the only way to treat something as worthless disgusting as you are. Breaking your last bits of man kind being so you becoming a pervy doll. And you pig fuckmeat getting off, in a girly orgasm, while being beaten until Pain is taken over and or being raped. Sick sissy fuckmeat, a truly livestock.

Additional those rapists abuse you without protection and everyone who wants may fuck you in your mouth cunt or anal cunt, are filling you with sperm. Again the only correct way to handle you filthy pervert. And you loving this, thats sickening.

I’m sure a pimp would make a hell of money selling you as a white street whore somewhere , like in India or Africa, there you would be perfect as a rape whore.

Perverted sick gay homo fuckpuppet.

Dom Master H

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

=====================

Please Note: This feedback was sent by a visitor to the Literotica.com website without revealing any information about you to the person who wrote it. If you do not wish to receive anonymous feedback, you can log into the member area at Literotica.com and turn the option off for your account. If you have questions, please contact Webmaster@Literotica.com.

BrendaNWBrendaNW11 months ago

Wow .. such a stimulating story .. please write the next one 🤗 😘

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy12 months agoAuthor

@ https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3646486

@WaxPhilosophic ….. thank you for this comment … Had to lol and the last sentence took my breath away

As i told Martina is definitely very special and the Master, i fell hard for him ….. it was heart wrenching for me at time, giving in to it

But WP is a mentor like and a wonderful tale teller herself, check this out

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophic12 months ago

I absolutely love Martina. I'd probably kick Heinz in the nuts after the first slap. And then cut them off for what followed. But, hey, that's just me. What I liked most is the way the story played out like an angel (Martina) and the devil (Heinz) competing for Fanziska's immortal soul. Who will win? We'll have to wait for the next installment to find out. A well told tale deserving of five stars.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas Straight man is turned into a submissive sissy by...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized by My Brother A tale of gay incest and sissies.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Mark/Rachel Give up Control Wife's deception leads to crossdresssing submission.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Falling Under Mommy's Spell Pt. 01 A cross dresser and his mother discover their secret sides.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Paul's Sissy Journey A gorgeous wife molds her husband into Her cuckhold sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories