A Sudden Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F whispered

"Thank you Master for the insemination. It's a beautiful moment, master. I love it, love you."

MH

"Franziska you are worth the risk having a tranny working here. Im happy to have you here, to play with you and to abuse you sexually or educating you. I seldom had so much affection for a breeding stock. What we experienced together in this first week and how you behaved, you must be gay. You're gay and you just kept it a secret, right?"

f

"My master, never before franziska has had homosexual contacts or has ever considered it. I just felt comfortable, wearing those beautiful girls clothes. Only madame Martina brought franziska's inner core to surface, in a short time. You, my master, used franziska in such a way, that everything became obvious and as if you had known franziska for ages."

MH

"Yes I understand you very well doll. I saw you, it seemed to me i knew immediately , franziska's needs and so the path was given. Pissing, golden shower, few tolerating it, you my fuckmeat made it look like an extraordinary experience."

F

"You Master lead franziska and franziska just feels a pull to fulfill Master's needs completely, for making you happy. It is an inner urge to see master laughing, happy."

We kissed sensual, enjoying the intimacy very much so.

The following weekend started, as he had promised. Tailored, only to fulfill his needs and Franziska was the doll, everything master wanted, needed. Those days have been the first, like really getting to know each other. We spend a lot of time in the play room, Master testing the merchandise, how the doll handled each offered torture and what thrilled Master the most. Intense, but satisfying.

And then there was the first day at work, coming up. franziska the apprentice and my master, the master hairdresser.

We had the important, long, really professional talk beforehand and he had shown me and explained everything in the salon. Starting with the washing machine, to washing the customers' hair or salon cleaning or making appointments or taking phone calls or serving drinks, it doesn't matter, we really addressed every detail.

So the first workday was already a really relaxed one. Some customers were a little surprised or openly disgusted or pleased, either way, it all worked professionally very well. Franziska, dressed as feminine doll, was still easily recognizable as the sissy faggot.

Job done, salon polished, closing time -Since it was a very warm evening, I suggested, if we might go for a walk, as the shop was closed now. Master agreed to the idea, so we both got ready. Until I asked master:

f

"Master Heinz, would master like to guide franziska, as slave at your side?. If so, franziska would be very happy about a reverse prayer bondage. Master can so easily guide the helpless faggot.

Maybe there is a shorter hairdresser cape in the salon, which we can use as a kind of cloak, to hide the bondage. Please, franziska is just presenting a down power relaxing, not wanna push you master."

The master just got a huge smile and immediately started his task. Shortly thereafter I was tied up and wearing a cape, that was laced very tight around the neck. Master had just finished all the preparations and examined franziska extensively, to be sure everything fit perfect. He stood close to me, when I leaned forward and kissed him..

Wow, this kiss was so excitingly and aroused Master as well. He groaned, turned me immediately around, pushed up my skirt, pulled down my pantyhose and just fucked franziska, until he satisfied his needs to fill his faggot doll with his seeds.

This good mood accompanied us, walking down a wood path. We didn't get far before we had to kiss again. It arose a warm gut feeling. Back home after a short walk, as soon as I walked in the door, the master grabbed my perm and moved Franziska into the basement playroom.

There he placed me in front of the mirror, bending me forward, pushed the skirt up again, the pantyhose down and again I felt the master's cock on my butt hole. He penetrated me very gently and we locked eyes, possible, since we were in front of the mirror. And there was so much love, or I imagined it, but that evening it was just emotional anal sex and Insemination, like before. Somehow my needs my orgasm had no priority, but being inseminated had become something so special, that I loved and enjoyed. Feeling this spurting in my guts then Master orgasmed, ignited a transformation in franziska, i longed for it, i loved it . Then there was an anal plug, the hogtie were removed and we then prepared dinner together. It was all so surreal.

I woke up feeling refreshed. After this eventful first working day and evening, I was looking forward to what was to come.

The salon day started very relaxed, our harmonious coexistence was fascinating, as if we had known each other for ages. It was just a quiet period with no customers, master read the newspaper and I was cleaning, the phone rang. I took off and answering the call, as the master had explained to do so.

f

"Salon Heinz, your barber in Wessling, franziska speaking, how may i help you?"

customer

"Listen you pervert dumb whore. I witnessed, you faggot and the barber, engaged in sexual activity, in the salon and secretly filmed it. I will report you to the authorities."

I spoke to the customer in a whisper, in order to maintain the supposed secrecy:

F

"Please sir, just a moment, Master Heinz will be having a break in a moment and then we can talk. Please sir."

Customer

"Well I'm waiting fag."

I immediately spoke briefly to the master.

The man allegedly saw us engaged in sexual acts, which only caused the master to shake his head, because we had never been master and apprentice in the salon before, until yesterday. So it didn't matter.

But what was it about, a personal revenge? So I told the master, being careful about a authorities notice and a following trouble, that I will take all the blame on myself, that I had seduced the Master and if so, only I had to be punished. The master nodded.

f

"Hello sir, thank you for your patience, sir. This stupid fag just closed the apartment door, so Master Heinz can't partake or overhearing our talk. Sir, this is all my fault, I seduced Master Heinz, and that's what led to such actions as with you. It's my fault, Sir. I must be punished Sir."

customer

"Yes, I can well imagine what a perverted bitch you are. Did you blackmail Master Heinz into letting that happen to him?"

f

"Blackmail....."

customer

"Speak you perverse pig."

f

"Sir, franziska alone is to blame. If you inform the authorities, then I will take responsibility for it. Master Heinz is an honorable man."

customer

"I will not believe you, lying bitch, but yeah Heinz is an honorable man. I know now that you blackmailed the Master.

You will meet with me tonight. We will discuss this in a personal manner and then I will decide how to proceed. Actually, I should hand you perverse bitch over to the authorities, for sexual assault and blackmail, as in my case.

Especially that you disguise yourself as a woman and abuse men, engage them in sexual acts under false assumptions."

f

"Please, I know it's my fault and I'm sorry. It must have been very uncomfortable for you in the salon. I will meet you sir. Where should I meet you, Sir, I live here in the house and have a car."

Now he explained to me the meeting point, a very remote forest parking lot. I agreed and hung up.

The master nodded and went into the salon. The mood was clouded by this unpleasant situation and that lasted until the lunch break. So I took advantage of a situation in which we were very close together, turned around and kissed my master. He was totally surprised and I smiled at him. Then I took his face tenderly in my hands and kissed him again. That was enough and he took me in his arms, held me tight and now he kissed me passionately.

f

"Master, that's what we should do whenever a problem inappropriately upsets our relaxed mood. It's so nice Master kissing me. Masters smile giving me the hint, master like's it too, may just little bit."

The master then turned me around, pulled up my skirt and hit me hard twice on each asscheek.

MH

"Such outrageous comments from Franziska are punished today and in the future. I'll punish you, hurry down the basement, lie on the fetlock bock and wait."

A short time later, franziska was tied on her back, gagged, her skirt pushed up and the thin cane left clearly visible welts.

MH

"Explanation for your date, private conversation strictly forbidden during working hours and I was very incensed."

After that punishment, everything was much more relaxed, except for the aching buttocks. The day was packed with a lot of work, so time went by quickly.

For the meeting with the "gentleman sleazy bug" I changed my clothes and consciously chose a completely transparent lace ruffled blouse, buttoned down the back and a transparent lace skirt, also buttoned at the back, with high heels, albeit with a solid heel. We meet in the forest, but high heels turn every man's head. And to be honest, this vicious disgusted dismissive nature of the client, i'm about to meet, turned me on. The uncertain how he will act.

When the Master saw me, he made a growling hoarse sound.

MH

"It's insane, you dressed totally see through, meeting this sleazy bug. I can hardly keep my hands off you now."

f

"I'm pleased to know, that this outfit, has a stimulating effect. Master Heinz, don't know how it happened, franziska is badly effected. Love, effected by you master, it is. I'm doing this for you master. So this won't be the end of the beginning. franziska wouldn't want to leave master now franziska just found you."

I gave him a quick kiss and walked out the door.

Meeting point forest parking lot. I saw a single car standing there and the customer was waiting for me. I parked, got out and went over. I immediately lowered my head submissively, put my hands behind my back and curtsied, I held this pose.

He came closer and gave me several resounding face slaps. That hurt. He spat in my face and waited for a reaction. Since I didn't react, still holding the pose, he went behind me and put a leather collar around my neck and closed it very tight. Now he tied my hands behind my back and then pulled them up, towards the collar, reverse prayer style. Helpless, now completely at his mercy, a trembling went through me, an exciting trembling.

customer

"You brainless gay faggot, trembling fearful. You should, perverted pig."

f

"Sir, Master. Please do not inform the authorities. Franziska will do whatever you want. Master Heinz has nothing to do with it."

Customer/newMaster

"I'll decide that later. And you pig calling me Master is a start."

Now he had a ballgag ready and stuffed it into my mouth with force and closed it painful tight. He stepped in front of me, slapping my face several more times. Then he had something shiny in his hands, nipple clamps as I was to notice right away and they made the customer smile broadly as he let them snap shut, to my breast nipples. Oh god they hurt like hell.

Now a leather hood which came over my head and this was drawn very tight at the neck. Checking it immediately, breathing holes function, so my panic vanished. He led me into the forest, before that he had attached a chain between the breast nipple clamps and this chain was my lead.

It was a long walk, especially in heels and blind, but he was careful. And at some point I heard the creaking opening of a wooden door. We were there, the place of my torture and my locked away cocklette had a life of its own, it wanted to get hard and I was horny. Again trembling with lust. The customer perceived this and now spoke to me

Customer/newMaster

"Ah fear, very good. I'm glad, because you perverted stupid pig have fallen into my trap. I'm going to mistreat you now, rape you, beating you, torment you and above all make a video of it. I'll blackmail you stupid livestock with that. I don't have another video as there was nothing to watch. But you must have really tried to seduce Master Heinz in the salon and fell into my trap.

You will confess everything in front of the camera, tell all your personal data and that you blackmailed us, confess you are guilty. Stupid brainless cow.

Does the name Martina mean anything to you? There you sat there with a transparent plastic cape and your head submissively lowered. Martina happily told a lot about you. I contacted Martina a day later and asked if she had your contact details. She told me about your new job. My trap successfully fished this pervert transvestite. And the trembling, your fear excites me extremely."

Now he pulled hard on the nipple chain that I really cried out in pain.

Customer/newMaster

"You dressed extra fancy for me, for your rapist. Hooker. Ah and you're wearing the chastity cage, thats exciting. Where are the keys, do you have them with you? (I shook my head for no) Well, I can still torture your balls."

I heard something muffled under the mask, which sounded like a hiss. Then a slap between the legs, hitting my balls. A pain robbed my air from my lungs and i fell on my knees.

Now I noticed how he pulled the nipple chain taut and somehow fixed it on the ground, so that I was kneeling, bent over head down.

Now he told me, he needed to adjust the video camera and will be back in a second. Sarcasm and venom dripping off his words.

His hand now ran over my ass and the skirts lace created electrifying stimulation on the stockings. I was already horny again and the shaking was there. Submissiveness, helpless at a masters mercy, being a livestock, aroused me immeasurably. And adding to the arousal was his looks, balding on top with little hair, fat, a unpleasent facial expression.

The master slowly unbuttoned the skirt at the back and immediately rammed his cock painfully into my anal cunt. But I groaned out of lust and not, as he certainly thought, out of pain. Now he put something else around my neck or wrapped it around my neck several times, then pulled on it violently and I almost couldn't breathe anymore.

Customer/newMaster

"A perverted stupid whore like you, who mentioned it on the phone, gets what she deserves. Punishment. This here (pulling the rope around my neck taut) are your reins, a horse needs them, a mare too. You are a mare, anal mare. An anal mare can only be broken in properly with reins.

I will rape you as violent as I can, Screams are my energy boost. Until i inseminate you, injecting my cum (I shook my head for no). Breeding you, turning you in a greedy docile anal cunt.

Oh yes, every whore has to be inseminated by the dominant master and something perverted like you even in gang bangs."

Now he pulled the reins (rope) taut, the rope tightened around my neck, and now breathing was only possible to a limited extent. Panic.

I tried to move, each little movement resulted pain. Not just pain, real pain. Those evil nipple clamps plus that chain and its fixation.

He seriously started fucking me from behind. these powerful strokes pushed me permanent to the limited nipple-chain length, burning pain spread in my nipples. I screamed. He fucked me steady and now probably, because of the lack of air, the painful overload, I was climbing to the peak. Closer and closer to an orgasm.

Simultaneously as the master injected his sperm into my analcunt, came Franziska, earth-shattering. Well, due to lack of air, the leather hood, the pain, the neck rope, the ball gag, sensory overload - blackout. Bit time must has past by, the master knelt next to me, Franziska without a leather hood and neck rope. Now he removed my ball gag and holding a water bottle to my lips, so i greedily swallowed all of it.

customer/newMaster

"What a depraved, really perverted, painslut, horny livestock you are. Raping you is an experience. Who inflicted the welts on your ass, whore."

F

""Sir, Master. Master Heinz punished Franziska today for the offense, of having had a private conversation during working hours. Sir, Master, thank you for raping this worthless brainless whore. You are a real man, knowing perfectly how to handle this cunt."

The Master started adjusting the video camera, at a different angle.

Customer/newMaster

"Whore you're going to make your confession, now and you better don't telling lies or holding back some details. If so, you'll regret it, you'll get electrocuted on those useless balls and the metal butt plug."

I was still attached to the nipple clamp chain, to the floor. Now the master pushed a large butt plug in and my balls got similar clamps attached, like the breast nipples. Suddenly a numbing pain shot through lower body and I cried out loud.

Customer/newMaster

"That was only a third of the current strength. If I feel like you're lying, I'll torment you 'til you black out from the pain. Understood!? And after that we start over."

f

"Yes Torture Master."

That brought out a big smile from him.

Customer/newMaster

"You learning whore, torture master sounds nice, i like that."

Now I started to make my confession, as i had discussed with Master Heinz. I gave my personal data, like name birthday , then I told everything about Franziska and pretending to be a feminine doll to draw men into my perverted sexual acts. Or blackmailing Master Heinz after me kissing him and i administered blowjob to master. Even the perverse game, evil franziska tricked my current Master into.

Nodding in satisfaction, an electric shock as a "reward", until I almost fainted from the pain, ended the recording.

Customer/newMaster

"I'm going to blackmail you, now. I'll turn you into a whore, a cheap prostitute. I'm your pimp, You belong to Me. I'll brand you, tattoo you, pierce you. This hairstyle is awesome, it stays that way.

Rape will be just a sexual act for you and condoms are to expensive for such whore like you, so unprotected anal fucking or face fucking it is, that brings in more money."

f

"Yes torture Master. Being your possession, franziska accepting all your decision."

He now stepped in front of me, his cock in his hand, grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and pissed in my whore mouth. I immediately started to swallow and Master laughed out loud. He also pissed all over my head, then filling my whore mouth again. Done with that, he held the gag out to me and I dutifully opened my mouth. Gagged, now he pulled the leather hood onto my head. The stench under the leather hood was awful and acidly, which also stung my eyes.

He was a real pervert, a extreme sadistic and inflicting real humiliations and pain was toxic fuel for him.

Customer/newMaster

"I've never had a mindless submissive pervert like you to play with and now you're mine. Having the absolute power is extremely arousing. But since Master Heinz doesn't seem to know what proper punishment means, I'll see to it."

And immediately I heard a whistling noise, muffled by the hood and then pain, pain that cannot be surpassed in intensity and perversion. As I found out later, it was a bullwhip or single tail whip, but probably smaller for indoor use. The Master was now in his element. He must had to be masterly practiced with this whip, using this one so devilish, delivering accurate blow after blow, ignite a hellish inferno in me. Until I collapsed, sobbing, screaming, completely spineless, broken.

Stopping the whipping, Without any hint or comment, the Master raped me again. The pain level increased again. The master tried to ram his alpha cock all the way in, balls deep, until his big man balls made contact with my little sissy balls.

This action just had one outcome, contact with the whipped buttocks again and again. I groaned out painful. But the longer that lasted, the humiliation and the pain transformed my feelings, so the more aroused the perverse sissy franziska became and the more i moaned into the gag like a whore. And after a long, painful anal fuck, my rapist squirted even more powerfully inside me this time.

1...345678