All Comments on 'A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 05'

by C.C. Rider

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Now what?

A very promising first chapter or two. A wonderful coming of age sort of story from a woman's perspective. Then she starts fucking in ernest.

But now what? Now she is just fucking, like all the other stories on here. What the hell are you going to do for 10 more chapters? Whatever you do, you best get moving. The story is headed for stagnation as it is now.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Erik is right (Sort of)

Erik is right (sort of) You are writing on hell of a novel, and if your writing style stays as consistent as it had been so far you will continue to get plenty of '100's', from me, but there are only so many ways that people can fuck.

Of the 100o's of stories that have been posted on Literotica almost all have contained a fuck scene or two, and there are only so many ways that the actual act can be described.

On the other hand, every human being is different in their reaction to their sexuality. So far you have managed to create a charater who is unique, and I'm afraid that you will forget who she is and simply describe what she does.`

elrayo41elrayo41almost 9 years ago
THE EXCELLENCE CONTINUES

Congratulations. The story has really delivered on the promise of hot steamy sex. Your editor needs to work a little harder. Many wrong choices from words that sound alike kneed for knead, waste for waist, etc. But quite enjoyable. THANKS FOR SHARING.

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Wow, you just keep piling up the 5’s. Your sex scenes are hotter than hell. Loving this story. Errors are distracting. Still a 5-😊😊😊😊😊 effort. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous