A Summer Job, 1970s Style, Year 3

Story Info
Becca gets a summer job at Public Works.
2.5k words
4.45
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers

This story is a continuation of my various and sundry experiences during summers while I was in college. If anyone thinks that all of the education one gets comes in the classroom, they are grossly mistaken. During the two previous summers I had worked for the Department of Public Works in the town where I lived. The work was largely physical in nature and mundane enough that it encouraged me to do well in school. Moreover, these times were interesting in that they expanded my sexual education as well as furnishing me with enough money to pay most of one year's tuition and room and board. Also, please note that nobody portrayed in this story is under the age of 18.

It was May, I just finished my junior year in college, and once more reported to the Public Works garage where after changing into my uniform I entered one of the truck bays where the superintendent was to greet everyone, make introductions, and briefly talk about what was happening in town. I was one of the first to arrive and watched as the old hands as well as the college student summer employees slowly filed in. A couple of my friends from past years, such as Kenny, had graduated and moved on.

A couple of new guys showed up plus one female. I looked at her and then thought, "I know her from somewhere" ran through my mind. The superintendent went down the list of things that needed to be done over the summer. Much of it was not new because I had heard it before: repaint the crosswalks, read the water meters, help replace some fire hydrants, and trim any trees that might come down in a sudden summer thunderstorm.

The last part of the meeting was when the college students were welcomed. Being a returning worker, I was one of the first to be introduced, but when my name was called the attractive female looked in my direction and gave a smile. Still, I was thinking, "I know her," but her look suggested that she might just be flirting with me.

I listened intently and when he got to the name Rebecca Cummings all sorts of alarms went off. "Rebecca Cummings! That's Becca! The Becca with water in the basement last summer. Holy cow!"

After the meeting Becca came over to me and said, "Surprised?"

"Yeah, you could say that. What made you want to work here?" I asked looking her over and deciding that this woman looked good even in the DPU uniform. She filled the shirt out nicely, too, I might add.

"When you two guys came by to help Amanda and me last year, I got thinking that there might be more guys like you somewhere or at least I hoped so. When I saw the help wanted ad in the paper last March, I said to myself, "Sure, why not?"

This conversation was interrupted by the foreman calling Becca's name and telling her to pick up her rain jacket, bib pants, and yellow rubber boots. Minutes later she returned with her arms full.

"As I recall yellow is your favorite color," I joked.

"It is. Wait! Let me try it all on for you!" she exclaimed dropping the rubber boots on the floor and handing me the jacket to hold. Becca stepped into the bib pants and pulled the suspenders over her shoulders and then fastened the clasps. They came at just the right place—directly over each of her boobs.

"I like what I see," I teased.

Becca just gave me the look that said, "And you're a perv, too," Then she put on the jacket with "Public Works" emblazoned on the back.

"You're really looking official. Now what about trying on those boots?" I asked knowing that I was again teasing her.

"That's my favorite part," she said standing on her left foot and bracing against me as she slipped the yellow over-the-shoe boot onto her right. Moments later she did the same to the left foot. When done she proudly stood in front of me putting on the sexiest pose possible under the conditions.

"Cute. It looks like you might be able to venture into a flooded basement. Those have to be better than wearing your father's hipwaders," I again teased remembering quite well the events from the previous summer.

During the remainder of the week, Becca was off with several different crews to see what the job would entail. It wasn't until the following Monday that we met up again. "So how did your week go?" I asked.

"Not very exciting, I'm afraid because I just rode around in the foreman's pickup truck as he pointed stuff out. I'm the only female college student here and he thinks that I don't know anything. The good news, however, is that he wants me to buddy up with you this week. So, what are we going to do?"

"Monday and Tuesday we have to drive around and flush out the fire hydrants. The town does this each summer to make certain that there is no sediment in the line. It's not a difficult job plus we get to be outside without anyone bugging us about anything. Besides the weather is supposed to be decent.

"I think that I can figure out how we do that. Have you ever done that before? And do I get to wear my boots?"

"I have, and 'yes' you do. You'll get to slosh around to your heart's content."

"So, what happens on Wednesday and Thursday?"

"Another boring job. We get assigned to a neighborhood and go read water meters. It's not a bad job if the weather is nice and we don't encounter too many big dogs. It's a simple enough process because you knock on the door or ring the bell, announce yourself with 'meter reader,' go down in the basement, read the meter, and enter the numbers in the account book. Then it is on to the next house"

"That sounds easy enough. Too bad we have to go inside to do it. Why didn't they put the meters on the outside?"

"For one, the water pipes from the street are all underground and if they came up to the surface they might freeze. So, instead you and I have to go into the basements. You'll see."

"And Friday?"

"It all depends on the weather. If it is nice, we might be sent downtown to repaint the crosswalks."

Monday came around soon, so Becca and I took one of the town vans out to the designated neighborhood, parked by the first hydrant and got out. I handed Becca the hydrant log, opened the back door and retrieved my boots.

"Time to put my boots on I hope."

"Yes! You might say that it's your first official job wearing your yellow rubber boots," I told her.

"Cool," she said taking them out of the back of the van and bracing herself to put them on over her safety shoes."

"Those boots are so you!"

"It is my favorite color and today I'm wearing yellow bikinis and a matching bra." As Becca closed the back door to the truck she giggled and said, "Maybe we can check that out after we are done."

We walked over the hydrant; I told Becca to stand out of the way of the outlet as I removed the cap and then taking the wrench opened the valve. Becca and I were greeted by a heavy flow of brown water. Soon the surrounding grass was submerged under a couple of inches of water. "OK, that is the first one. Mark number 114A as done," I said as I shut the valve and replaced the outlet cap.

"That was easy. Where's the next one?" she asked as we sloshed our way over the edge of the pavement.

I pointed down the street and replied, "About 100 yards that way. Do you want to drive or walk?"

"Let's walk," Becca said looking at me as we started walking but did not see the clump of grass. Then just as quickly she tripped and fell into the large puddle from the recent flushing. She landed on her butt and was soaked.

"Are you OK?"

"Aside from a bruised ego and wet pants I think I'm OK. Yuck, what a mess. Now what do I do?" she asked.

"Get into the van, take off your boots and pants and just put your rain pants on. We can drop by the garage, and you can change there."

"I've got a better idea. We can go by my house, where I can put my pants into the dryer and I'm sure my mom will have something in the fridge for us to eat."

It sounded like a good plan and minutes later we parked in Becca's driveway. We went into the house and directly to the laundry where Becca took off her rain pants and then also peeled off her bikinis and put them into the dryer. There she was standing naked from the waist down and explained, "My bikinis were a bit wet, too."

My mouth dropped open with the casual ease that Becca had displayed by standing in front of me, then she turned put her arms around my neck and said, "I was looking for an opportunity to do this from the moment I saw you last Monday. She pressed her boobs into my chest and gave me a passionate wet kiss.

"I do remember the good time we had when we saw one another last summer," I managed to blurt out.

"Hmmm. Me, too, but this time I have my own yellow rubber boots. I've got a great idea for something to do while we're waiting for the dryer," she said rubbing her naked pussy against my thigh.

"That sounds really good to me," I said then boosting Becca up so she was sitting on the dryer with her perfectly shaved pussy staring me in the face. She had to have known what I had in mind as she spread her legs and parted her labia with her thumb and forefinger revealing its pink and now moist interior.

"Nice!" I exclaimed as I moved in to sample and then savor its flavors with my eager tongue. It was as good as I had hoped as I positioned my nose on her clit and thrust my tongue as far as I could extend it into her pussy.

"Oh, but I love that, but it just makes me so incredibly wet," she sighed deeply as her pussy became prodigiously moist with her fragrant feminine juices.

"There is nothing better than eating a nice warm pussy at noon!" I exclaimed thrusting my tongue again into her vaginal opening.

"Sorry, but as much as I'm enjoying this, there is something better that we can do. How about a noontime fucking for that pussy?" she replied getting down from on top of the dryer, slipping her feet back into the rubber boots, and leading me by the hand to her bedroom.

"Why do you like to have sex while wearing your boots? I'm just curious because this is the second time you've done it."

"Aside from just liking the color yellow, wearing rubber boots makes me feel safe. But maybe there is just something a touch naughty like maybe I might have a fetish. But I guess I'll never know because it is a force of habit."

"That reminds me about needing that feeling for being safe," I said opening my wallet and removing a rubber. "We do need to be safe," I added holding up the little foil pack for Becca to see. After tearing it open, removing its contents, and rolling it down over my erect shaft we were ready.

"Mmmm," Becca purred as I introduced the tip of my shaft into the opening of her vagina. "This is the part that I really like so go ahead." Not needing any further encouragement, I easily slipped in further and did not stop until I was in my full length. She was so deliciously tight that I knew it was not going to take much effort for me to cum. I moved myself out two-thirds of the way and then slid it in again.

Becca's breathing quickened and became deeper. She wanted more and I was not about to deprive her of any. "Please hurry!" she begged. "I'm ready to cum and don't want to wait any longer. Cum now! Oh, please cum now!"

Her wish was my command because just two long in and out strokes and my balls started to fill the rubber. Becca could feel the throbbing and also came at that very same instant. Her eyes rolled back in her head and all she could manage was a deep moan as her vaginal muscles endeavored to milk every drop of semen possible from me as she wrapped her still boot-clad legs around my butt hoping to hold me in as deep as possible.

"Thank goodness for rubber boots," she said when she finally let me go.

"No, with that performance it should be thank goodness for rubbers," I said as I withdrew my member that was steadily losing its stiffness. At that we both had a good laugh as the audible signal on the dryer went off telling us that her pants were ready.

We got off the bed and walked to the laundry. I don't know what it is about Becca, but she does not mind in the least walking around half naked with her pussy still glistening with her natural juices, a sight that I found particularly exciting.

Having been outside for the morning and then having some intense sex made the two of us especially hungry and we were glad to find a batch of chicken salad that her mom had left in the fridge. Afterward we both pulled our boots back on and made our way to the van looking like a pair of public works employees after a refreshing mid-day break and ready for the afternoon, which in fact we were.

The rest of that day was uneventful, and we managed to flush some 25 hydrants without any mishaps. When we finally got back to the town garage later that afternoon, I asked Becca what she thought of our day.

"Flushing the hydrants was not a very thrilling thing even if I did get to wear my yellow boots. What made the day was falling into that puddle, however, and then going home to run my pants through the dryer."

"So doing laundry was your favorite time of the day?" I teased.

"No, waiting for the dryer to do its thing was. Usually doing laundry is at the bottom of my list. Any chance that we can do laundry again tomorrow?"

"It all depends on whether you fall into another puddle."

Fortunately, the next day Becca did not fall into any other puddles, but we did drop by her house at noon to grab some lunch. She found a frozen pizza in the fridge and while that was baking, we found some other things that were able to keep us let's just say 'suitably occupied.' All I can say is that I am glad that before leaving for work I decided to put not one but two rubbers in my wallet.

To be continued...

doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers