A Summer of Submission Pt. 04

Story Info
Marika and Julie go for a canoe ride.
3.6k words
4.7
6.4k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marika sat in the bow of the red canoe as I settled into the stern. I welcomed the break from my work which had recently intensified. My Prof, who I was working for during the summer semester, had just loaded my plate or rather my Dropbox with a stack of undergrad essays. Oh man, did I write such crap when a first year undergrad? I was seriously earning my money going through and marking up the essays.

And one half of my primary diversion from academic work was on a break. Damn it! Sam, my master, had left the Lake for a visit to his work. He had been gone four days and it had been almost seven since our last session. In that session I had been spanked, whipped with a flogger, provided a blowjob while blindfolded and fucked hard. Enough to send any reasonable young woman screaming over the next hill, never to return, right? Wrong. The further removed I was from my Masters' depredations on my body the hornier I got. I didn't really understand where this lust for submission and sex was coming from. Maybe it was just the sex but I wasn't sure.

When Marika had paddled over to meet me on my parent's dock I guess my intentions were not that well hidden. After all, Marika was one half of my Dominants and the new experience with sex with a woman had been intriguing. Well, even more than intriguing. I found I loved the feel of tangling my legs in those of another woman and rubbing my breasts against hers while we kissed. It was a touch awkward at first but I think we were both surprised at how much we enjoyed sex with another female. And Marika was amazing when she went down and ate me out.

Alas, seeing the want in my eyes, she shut down my lustful thoughts immediately. She shook her head and said, "No Julie, we can't. You know the agreement Sam and I have. We only do this together. No sneaking away and doing anything behind each other's back."

I whined, "But we could just cuddle and kiss. Would Sam mind that?"

"Do you really think I could stop at that. You know how much I crave your body."

"Okay, maybe it would lead to some petting. Could we call up Sam and ask if that would be okay?" I asked hopefully.

Marika threw back her head in a fit of laughter, "Pet, are you becoming insatiable? No, no, you are insatiable and, no, we're not going to call Sam. He'll be back in a couple of days."

I liked the sound of that, particularly the 'Pet' part. I responded, "Ma'am, thank you for using my play name. And maybe its the tedious work reading undergrad essays but yeah, I'm a bit horny now." Marika laughed at that.

My admission about being a bit worked up was an understatement. All I could think of in my waking hours and frequently in my dreams was the sex with Marika and Sam. I had always thought of myself as being pretty normal sexually for a 22 year old. I had slept with a couple of guys and even had a relationship for a few months that I ended when I realized there was only a minor spark. Sex had been okay but there were no exploding fireworks. That is until Sam and Marika blew my mind.

While the sex was the big thing for me in this arrangement I was also becoming curious about my response to the submissive stuff. I only agreed to be their submissive - whatever that entailed - because it got me access to their bodies. However, being on my knees in the submissive position turned me on, which surprised me. And then, being blindfolded and lightly flogged really got my juices flowing, figuratively and physically. Julie's whipping of my breasts had become borderline painful but afterwards I revelled in their aftercare and then Sam fucking me.

My gaze kept drifting to the raven haired woman, my mistress, as she paddled in the front of the canoe. Her back was flawless, the lines only broken by the thin strap of her bikini top. Her hair was in a pony tail allowing me to enjoy the graceful curve of her shoulders and neck. I was thinking how much I wanted to run my tongue over her soft skin and to kiss the pulse of her neck. I squeezed my knees together in frustration.

Our plan for the outing was to carry the canoe the short distance to an uninhabited lake for a swim and a picnic. I would pay for it later with a rush to finish the undergrad essays but the day was beautifully warm and sunny. Who wants to work on a day like this!

Marika interrupted my lascivious thoughts with a hesitant question, "So Julie, I'm curious about your thoughts on our last session, now that some days have passed?"

Not sure what she was getting at I replied, a bit nervously, "Thoughts on what in particular? You know how much I enjoyed Sam... umm... doing me at the end."

She laughed,"Yes, I gather you enjoy my husband fucking you. That was very clear. You're welcome by the way. I was more thinking of when I was whipping you? I think I got a bit carried away in the moment." I dipped my paddle several more strokes while I contemplated her concern. Truly, when Marika was beating me with the flogger, on my breasts, I was alarmed at the wildness in her eyes. She seemed to be really getting into beating me, her submissive. I hadn't expected the scene to play out like that. I thought Sam was the one who wanted to explore the sadism part.

I replied with my own questions, "I was okay with it really, although it did hurt a bit before Sam stopped the flogging. I would, however, like to know if you enjoyed that part of the evening? What was it like for you to whip me? Was it fun."

Marika paused her paddling and turned to look at me. She said, "I'm not sure if I would use the term fun but truthfully I found it incredibly exciting to wield that power over another person, even if it was just playing." Just playing for her but a bit painful for me I thought.

"Yeah, I think I get it, but it seemed more intense than just playing."

"I think you're right, but I just don't know how else to categorize the moment. To have a beautiful naked girl strung up for me to do as I wished, her body turning red with the beating and knowing that I could continue to whip her most private places was an incredible turn on. You had and always will have your safe word but until then I was incredibly aroused by the power of applying pain. It was very sexual for me."

"Yeah, me too!," I replied and both of us laughed at the absurdity of that. In truth, I had really been aroused, a fact I couldn't explain even to myself.

"Well, can we just leave it at the reality that you, Sam and I are on an exploration where we don't quite know where it will lead us."

"Yep, I'm good with that," I agreed. What I didn't say was I was was also feeling very turned on just talking about it.

****

Once on the other lake we beached the canoe on a small sandy spit and after unloading the picnic basket I laid out the blanket for some sunbathing following swimming. On that subject I had a plan. I said to Marika, "No one else seems to be on the lake but us. Can we skinny dip?" I asked hopefully.

Marika looked at me thoughtfully for a few uncomfortable seconds, I believe, sensing that I was up to no good but she slowly nodded her head. "Okay, lets do it and we should keep an eye out for boats coming down the lake." I squealed in delight as I began shedding my shorts and top.

"Hey you little minx. No funny business please."

'None at all,' I thought mischievously. My corrupted mind continued, 'Just let me bury my face in your chest and I'll be fine.'

"No ma'am, of course not," was what I actually said to my mistress with a big smile on my face.

Shaking her head, she admonished, "Pet, that would make you a bad girl and you know what happens to bad girls." Oh goody, we were back in D/s mode.

"Please Ma'am, your Pet only wants to please you."

"Julie, you know we aren't in a scene now? We're in friend mode until Sam gets back."

I giggled, "Yes, Ma'am. I'll try to behave myself." A thought had been brewing in my mind for a few days now. I found the D/s play intriguing, incredibly sexy, sometimes intense, mildly painful at times but overall it was working its way into my mind in such a way that I was now thinking of myself as their toy, to play with as they wished, and I wanted to explore the feeling of submission more deeply. I wanted to know more about myself through this arrangement and I was formulating the idea that I wanted to be their submissive at all times, not just during a scene. I decided to test the waters, no pun intended, by putting the thought out there at the right moment during this outing.

But for now I wanted badly to soak in Marika's body as she slipped off her shorts and pulled down her swimsuit bottoms. The knot was undone on her top and it was now gone leaving my mistress totally naked. A groan escaped my lips.

Marika giggled at my reaction and waved a long slender finger, shaking her head, her breasts swaying deliciously at me. "Now behave yourself."

But really, how could a good sub not revel in the joy of her mistress's body when the woman in front of me delicately stepped on the slippery rocks at waters edge. Marika was a goddess. Her legs were long, slender and toned. Her thighs were strong but proportioned beautifully to her lower legs and ass. I was following her into the water and just blissfully absorbed the legs that ended in a perfectly sculptured ass that flowed out from her hips deliciously. Her slender hips rose up into a lithe and gently muscled back that ended in a long elegant neck.

I knew from encountering Marika on one of her long runs that her perfect balance between softness and toned muscles was a product of the care she took in her appearance. I knew I wasn't too soft and squishy but despite that Marika and I had touched on me joining her running regime. I wanted her to appreciate my body as much as I did hers, a considerable objective I thought ruefully. However now I felt incredibly drawn to press my body into hers and to wrap my arms around her and hold her beautiful breasts that sat high and proud on her chest. My body was aflame with need for this goddess.

Marika turned and laughed at my obvious lust for her. She giggled, "Look at you! We've created a monster." With that she fell back into the water and yelped at the coolness as she began a slow crawl out into the lake. I followed her into the deeper water, and yes, deeper water with my masters was were I wanted to go.

****

Laying out on the blankets, we basked in the sun following lunch. The day was hot but moderated by a good breeze which helped to keep the flying creatures at bay. I was laying on my side facing Marika, who was stretched out on her tummy. Her magnificent ass was commanding my view and I so wanted to run my tongue all over it. I giggled at a thought.

Marika turned her head to me and asked lazily, "Something funny?"

"Well yes and no. It just occurred to me that I've gone most of my 22 years without ever a second thought about a woman's tush. But in a couple short weeks you and Sam have changed all that."

"So, I take it you like my behind?"

"Ma'am, its mesmerizing!"

Marika raised her head in laughter, "I've never heard that description. Are you being a bad girl again?"

"Yes Ma'am. I want so bad to touch you."

"Julie, really? We're not in a scene. We're just friends."

"Please. Don't you need some sunscreen?"

Marikak shook her head and laid back down on the towel for a few minutes but then leaned up saying, "Okay, in my bag is the SPF. A light application please."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied with enthusiasm. Not wasting any time I grabbed the tube from her things and positioned my legs astride her gorgeous thighs. I was determined to make this the most erotic safety procedure in history. I first dribbled cream on her mid back. Slowly, ever so slowly I spread it with my palms and fingers all over her amazing back. Leaning forward I rubbed my sex on her ass cheeks as I reached up to her neck. Marika growled as I subtly slid my core over her cheeks. I could feel the wetness from my cunt smearing on her skin. She growled again but didn't stop me. I moved her pony tail to the side as I caressed her neck. I could barely control myself from sinking my teeth into the elegant spot at the intersection of her shoulders and neck. Please, please let me play I groaned to myself.

Next I shifted my legs down to her knees and dribbled sunscreen on to her ass. "Oh yes!" I murmured as I began smoothing the cream all over her delicious rear. I could barely keep up the pretense of applying block as I squeezed and massage the inviting flesh. Her cheeks felt so good in my hand and I was in danger of losing my mind I wanted her so bad. Marika's cautionary growls turned to gasps as I moved onto her upper thighs and shamelessly let my fingers press down between her clenched and flexing thighs. Her whole body twitched when I brushed her nether lips. My own body was now seething with need. I decided to go for it.

"Ma'am, please turn around," I instructed. Lifting up so she could move I held my breath. Would she end my little game. 'Please, please no', I thought.

Marika slowly turned over and wordlessly we looked into each other's eyes. Mine I'm sure conveyed unbridled lust and need. Her eyes went from irritated at my advances to what I was sure was understanding at some level of my need.

She spoke slowly, "Julie, I believe you are being impossibly bad. However, it's not all on you." Marika raised up on her left elbow and hesitantly reached behind my head pulling my face closer to hers. She then brushed her lips against mine. OH, OH thank you lord as I crashed down onto her body as I hungrily devoured her lips. I was totally gone without any regard for the future.

My body melded with hers as I grabbed both sides of my mistress's head to hold her in place as I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I moved down to lick and suck on that part of her neck I had wanted so bad. There were small gasps and moans from my mistress as she gave into my lust. I kissed all over her lips, cheeks, ears and neck as I pushed and rubbed my breasts into hers, I moved one knee between hers, prying her legs apart, her tightly clenched thighs giving way to the moment as her body relaxed. Marika was giving into my frantic need.

I moved my lips down to worship her magnificent breasts where I found her nipples hard and extended. Oh thank you to the gods of sex as I laved my tongue all around one boob and then the other. Scraping my teeth over her tender buds I managed to control my urge to bite down and suck. I wasn't even sure myself where the boundary was between pleasure and pain when nursing on her tits. I was in heaven. Any doubt I had about sex with a woman was flying away from my mind but in the back of my thoughts I sensed I just loved sex with these two regardless of whether it was Sam or Marika.

With my legs wrapped around Marika's thigh I began shamelessly humping her leg. She raised her knee up to help me get more contact and I'm sure my juices were smearing all over that delicious thigh. I was pressing hard onto her leg, desperately trying for more friction

Maria let out a groan and gasped, "Pet, hold for a second. Lets slow down and move onto our sides." She moved me so that I was lying facing her with one of my legs between hers. She took my left hand and moved it down to her sex and then placed hers on mine. As heated and pumped up as I was I got what she wanted to do now. We just lay there facing each other bushing our lips and making small kisses as our hands began to rove over our private places.

Marika's hand and fingers knew exactly what to do and I tried to follow her lead. The day was warm and lazy and our spot under the pine trees was just perfect as the sun filtered down through the needles gently caressing our bodies. Our eyes were gazing at each other and I saw wonderful things in hers. Even though I was being a bad girl I could tell she liked and wanted me. I conveyed happiness and love back, my initial raw lust being managed by my experienced mistress. I felt her fingers massaging my labia and running up from my ass to my mound. She stopped this exploration at my vagina and looking intently at my face she slowly penetrated her finger into my channel, beginning a slow in and out fucking motion. I was rising back up the ladder as I relaxed into her motions. I followed her lead by moving my finger into her channel and we both smiled as we began a rhythmic fucking of each other. Oh joy!

Soon though, I reached a point where I had to have release and Marika knew it. With one long graceful finger in my cunt she began massaging my clit with her thumb and it only took seconds for me to go off in a wild orgasm that I'm sure sent the loons on the lake flying away from my shrieks and cries. At almost the same time Marika tightly closed her thighs around my leg and began humping furiously as I tried to stuff a finger down to her clit trying to help her out as much as I could while crashing through my own orgasm. My gorgeous mistress then gave out a long strangled cry as she buried her lips into my neck.

Neither of us moved for many moments, just letting the warm breeze cool and dry our sweating bodies. We didn't talk. Just lying there was too perfect with our arms wrapped around the other holding each other close. Slowly the realization dawned on me that I had been bad in forcing myself on Marika, and I shuddered that perhaps I had broken their agreement.

I finally got up the nerve to say, "Ma'am I'm sorry for what I did. I couldn't help myself."

Marika was quiet for a few minutes and then she spoke, "Julie we know we started something that was new for all of us. Yes, you were bad in pushing me but I'm the Dominant and should be in control at all times. But being around you both Sam and I can't resist your sweetness."

"And my neediness," I chuckled as the mood lightened.

"Sweetheart, yes, we know we've created a bit of a monster but we love your body and playfullness just as much. I tried and failed to resist," she said and then let out a big sigh.

I paused and asked, "So what happens now? Will you punish me?"

"First, I have to talk to Sam and tell him everything that happened," she stopped and contemplated.

"And then," I prompted nervously, my fear was less about the punishment that might ensue than about the risk of our arrangement being terminated by an angry Sam."

Marika continued, "And then it will be Sam's call as to what to do with us, with you and then with me. I'm hoping he will understand at some level why I gave in but we'll have to see."

Silently we began to pack up and ready the canoe for the return trip. As the glow of the amazing sex slowly faded a gloom set in for me. Had I blown up out relationship? Facing the consequences of my reckless behaviour I could only wait for the reckoning with Sam. We were really only just beginning our summer of discovery and I prayed it wouldn't end today.

****

A short chapter I know but a good place to pause and contemplate. Hope you enjoyed reading this and please vote and comment.