A Summer with Summer Ch. 00 Prequel

Story Info
How Summer comes to have sex with her friends.
1.1k words
4.29
5.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Summer. So, I'm really a sexual being. I love everything about sex. I love fucking. I love sucking. I love cocks and I love pussies. I especially love tits.

I'm not the monogamous type of person. But I have cut down to only having sex with one guy, because he is the best fuck ever. Why look elsewhere? I love the feeling of MK's dick up inside my wet pussy.

But girls? I love sex with girls. Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean that I can't have sex with girls. I mean, it's safe and fun. I love licking pussies and sucking on titties. And I love having my pussy licked and my titties sucked. It works out.

And sometimes I like fucking my guy and another girl at the same time. Seeing his dick slip into another girl's pussy while I lick her nipples is an unexpected turn on.

I discovered that I like watching other people have sex in kind of an interesting way. We were an unlikely group of friends. Three girls, all of slim build, narrow hips and small breasts, but that's not why we became friends. We were all in the visual arts program at our university and specialized in graphic arts. So we had a lot of classes together.

Two years ago, we hated each other. By senior year, we were the 'Trio.'

Spring culminated in the big, formal dance, the 'Cotillion.' For rich girls, there would have been a "Coming-Out party." It was an old-fashioned way of saying that girls were now on the marriage market. In our time, it was an excuse to get really dressed up, get drunk and dance the night away. None of us were looking for husbands. Hell, a third of the girls at the dance were gay - or would be by the time the night was over.

That night, the Trio talked about MK, the hot, sexy graduate student in our department. We all wanted to fuck him. What wasn't to like? 5'10", black, curly hair, deep blue eyes, muscles ripped from regular workouts.

We decided to ditch our dates after the dance, go over to MK's apartment, and basically gang bang him. Would he really say no to three hot, young women who wanted to fuck him in rapid succession? We thought not.

We did rock, paper, scissors for the order we would go in, assuming he would hold off and cum in the last pussy. I won that. I would get last. It would either be great or horrible. Hard to say.

Our formal dresses were very revealing. I'm not sure why we girls with small breasts really like to show them. Big-breasted girls seem to want to show a lot of cleavage. We TT girls don't have that, so we tend to show boob and nipple.

Logan most certainly has the largest breasts among us. They stood out tall and proud. She is by far the prettiest among us, I believe. She is tiny thin and a ballet dancer. She has delicate features and thin limbs, but can dance on her toes. And I love her tits.

Paige probably has the smallest breasts among us. But, remember, these are comparisons of small and smaller. Her breasts are bigger around, but don't protrude as far as Logan's. Paige is maybe 5'4" and weighs about 95 pounds. She has dark hair and pale skin, but deep blue eyes. I tell her that she is built like a boy and treats her pussy like it was a dick.

Then there's me. I'm about 5'1", about 90 lbs., with blonde, straight hair, blue eyes, very pale skin. I have a skinny ass. I love my tits. They fit me perfectly. I wear an A cup bra. The measurement is only 32", but that's just because I'm skinny. My tits poke out and stand up proudly, just not that big around and not that far out. Even my sexy tops are padded to make me look bigger. As far as breast size goes, I'm in between Logan and Paige. I'm not flat with nipples, but I'm certainly not well-endowed. And I like it that way.

So we went to MK's apartment at like 2:00 am. I think we got him out of bed. Logan informed him that we were all going to fuck him. He was a bit surprised, but took it well. As a group, we got him out of his shorts and t-shirt, felt up his ass and his cock. He got very hard, very quickly. As I stroked his cock, I could feel it pulsing as it got harder.

Logan with her princess fantasy was first. She undid the bodice of her dress so her tits poked out, but she wanted to fuck him in her formal gown, so she could feel like she was royalty being fucked. I must say, he did a good job. She mounted him and did everything she could to make him cum. She did, he didn't.

Paige also had the princess fantasy, but she knelt on all fours, hiked her dress up to show her wet pussy. MK indulged her. He fucked her dog style hard and fast. They both came about the same time. Paige screamed and MK moaned as his jizz pumped into her.

"Don't worry, I got this," Logan said. As soon as MK's dick was out of Paige's pussy, Logan was sucking on it. It took about five minutes, but his dick got really hard. She stopped just short of making him cum.

I was totally nude by then, my formal gown somewhere on the floor. I have no princess fantasy. I have a fuck my pussy hard fantasy. I was feeling up my tiny tits and rubbing my clit. It was really exciting to watch other people have sex.

I lay back on the floor and spread my legs. "Stick that thing up into me hard and fuck me. I need a hard pounding." And that is just what I got. It was conventional fucking, but very hard. I was bruised the next day, and I'm sure he was too.

When he came in my pussy, I was sure there was a volcano up in me. He shot spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into my pussy. It made me cum again. Big as he was, he moaned and whimpered as his cock got soft in my pussy.

I'm sure he was satisfied. I was too.

We all dressed once again and told him he hadn't seen the last of the Trio. I began to dream of how I would fuck him the next time.

As it turned out, I wasn't the first to get to him, although I thought I was. It was beautiful, blushing Logan, our dancer who got first pop, as it were.

The other interesting thing was that we girls began to have sex with one another. That night, Logan went home with Paige and they apparently learned about girl-girl as the sun rose. Logan and I would get around to it soon. And Paige, well...