Strangers in the Night

Story Info
Cottage night with friends turns into blindfolded threesome.
3.9k words
4.54
11.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hanging at the beach, waiting for all the other cottage goers to get their asses in motion when I spotted a group of young guys playing bocce ball. Between all of them, there wasn't a single bad one to look at. They must have felt my eyes because two of them turned around and flashed a grin.

My friends were taking forever, but they're honestly like herding cats so I laid out, enjoyed the rays on my skin and took in the sights. After awhile, I rolled over onto my stomach and wedged my bikini bottoms up so that I could tan my cheeks a little and catch a quick snooze.

I woke up to a "thud" and raised myself up to see a bocce ball not far off my beach blanket. One of the smiley guys from earlier came over, said "that ass is unbelievable", gave me a wink and grabbed his ball.

I laid there feeling a little buzz of excitement from his compliment and also from his hot tanned body. I'd been feeling horny since I arrived in this little beach town but my bed was in the sunroom with no hopes of privacy, so even a flick of my clit needs to be sneaky.

Finally I saw my crew traipsing down the beach, so I put my bottoms back in order and got up, ready to party. We splashed around, got our tan on, had a few drinks and a couple of joints until the sun was starting to set. Then we went back to the cottage to make dinner and get ready for the night.

By the time we finished eating, having more drinks and cleaning up, everyone was pretty dead. So we played a few games and turned it in. Between the booze, the thoughts of the bodies on the beach and my general horniness, my panties were so wet I was worried it was going to show through my cutoffs. Everyone was coupled up and this crowd wasn't into the idea of sharing or being shared, so I knew I was going to have to take care of myself once the house got quiet.

I made up my bed and put on "Fear". Marky Mark is so hot and even though his character is totally crazy and abusive, there are some pretty drool worthy moments. I sometimes think about Alyssa Milano in the group sex scene when I play with my pussy.

I was sure to wear little loose shorts so that I could slide my fingers up and between my thighs easily. I trailed them along my lips and eased myself into a little bit of clit rubbing. When I knew I couldn't take anymore, I spread my legs wide, used two fingers to open my pussy and my index and middle fingers to really go at myself. I could feel the sheets underneath me getting damp and this made me so hot I started to rub my ring finger around my pussy hole while I worked at my clit.

As much as I love to be finger fucked, I hardly ever do it to myself. I much more prefer working my own slit and leave the finger fucks to sex partners.

I had been building up for so long that I came a little more quickly than I would have liked. I rubbed my fingers in all of my cum and then put my hands under my shirt to dab it on my nipples. I am lucky with how sensitive they are and the slipperiness of my cum felt so good that I knew I was going to go again. I sometimes don't even need to touch my pussy when I have nipple play.

My skin was warm from the sun earlier that day. I caressed my thighs, they're thick and so soft. I trailed my fingers over my supple ass and up over the curve of my hips. I run my hands up to my tits which aren't overly huge but they're more than a handful and help me balance out my overall hourglass shape.

After I got touched and teased myself awhile, I put my sleep mask on and dozed off. Between the sun, party time and cumming, I was completely pooched. I let the movie keep rolling because who knows what part I would wake up to and want to play again. I did set the sleep timer, though, so that the TV would turn off after the movie was finished.

I'm typically a pretty deep sleeper but I swore I heard the patio door in the sunroom open, but then heard nothing else so I settled back in. A few moments later, I felt a bit of weight push down on my pull out couch. Those mattresses are so flimsy, it's easy to tell when someone else is on there. I figured it was my friend, her man snores something serious and I told her she could crawl in with me whenever she needed.

The blankets rustled a bit and then were pulled off me. I was about to yank them back when I felt a soft touch on the back of my thigh trailing up to the hem of my shorts. I was intrigued as I didn't think my friend was into some extracurricular action but I wanted to see where this was going. She was hot and I knew we'd have some fun.

I was laying on my side, so only my left thigh was easily accessible. The fingers moved up and down, testing the limit of my hem and perhaps also my tolerance. I moved my leg up in a way that made my shorts gape where my thighs meet, to indicate I was very much into this.

The hand suddenly stopped and I wondered if I had put them off. Maybe my friend wasn't so sure she wanted this afterall, but I didn't feel anyone get off the bed. After a moment or two, I felt the back of my tank top lift and the trailing continue slowly up my left side, inching closer and closer to my breast. Now my nipples were rock hard and I felt like I could smell my desire coming from between my legs. This was so hot and unexpected! Fuck! I wanted her mouth on my nipple, sucking, nibbling and teasing me.

I'd messed around with a few chicks before and even had a somewhat regular threesome thing going with a guy I'd been seeing and one of his girl friends. I really enjoyed it, I just was surprised that my friend here at the cottage would be down for some girl on girl.

Finally the fingers reached my nipple and stroked it for what felt like forever before they gave it a good, hard pull. These fingers did not feel feminine, my friend has long nails and these definitely felt like man hands. But whose?

A little part of me was disappointed it wasn't her but the other very large part of me was into this mysterious stranger in the night.

I felt the hand move from under my shirt and start touching my neck softly, running up and down, getting closer to my mouth. I let out a small moan and then felt the fingers gently start probing my lips. I parted them and let the finger slide in. Then a second was in my mouth and before I knew it, I was circling my tongue around them, and sucking them deep. Both of my wrists were scooped up and I was quickly pinned down, pretty much sucking these fingers like I thought cum was going to burst out of them.

Suddenly the fingers were out of my mouth but my wrists were not released. My sleep mask was still on so I just laid there for a few moments, anticipating what was to come next. The wait was killing me but I also loved it. The tease does me in, every single time.

After what felt like an eternity, I felt my shorts tugged to the side, the fingers back in my mouth and then moved down my body, finally slowly teasing my slit. Between my own saliva and my pussy dripping from my play time earlier, those fingers were on a slippery ride. I tried to spread my legs but my stranger was straddling me, still pinning me down and was keeping me from giving them access to my hole. This drove me absolutely wild and before I knew it, I was cumming all over their fingers. It happened so quickly and they shoved their soaked fingers in my mouth for me to clean off.

Next thing I know, my hands are freed and I'm being pulled sideways on the bed, so now I'm lying parallel and close to the bottom of the bed. I am flipped onto my stomach, my arms positioned so they're reaching above me on the bed. I feel my shorts roughly being pulled down, just to the point below the crease of where my ass and thighs meet. That little spot that doesn't get tanned, you know, the tan lines you can only really see when you're bent over in the mirror taking a picture of your ass to send to your man. The tan lines he licks and sucks and nibbles at when he has you face down, ass up, anticipating his next touch.

I feel weight get off the bed and I am waiting there, my ass exposed, blindfolded. It feels like an utter eternity. My pussy is soaking the bedding beneath me, my nipples are hard as pebbles and I am needing to get fucked in the absolute worst way. But I wait, I don't try to slip my hand down under me, between my legs or up to pull at my nipples. I do not want to jeopardize whatever it is I'm waiting for because this whole thing is so fucking hot.

Finally I feel hands stroking my arms, and they pull me closer to the edge of the bed so that my mouth is easily accessible. I hear the jostle of a button and a fly, the unzip makes me literally gush. And then, I smell the scent of a man standing right in front of my face and I get goosebumps. Most of my friends think I am absolutely crazy, but sex pheromones are a huge thing for me. I love the smell of my own panties, the smell and taste of my man after he's worked all day and I greet him coming home from work on my knees, waiting to drain his balls in my throat.

I feel the smoothness of a hard cock on my cheek, gently rubbing over my nose, to my other cheek, up over my sleep mask and under my nose so I can really take it all in. Then along my lips, I part my lips and try to lick, just to get a taste but they pull away from me. I get the message loud and clear: I am not in any sort of control here.

I lay there waiting for them to come back to me, give me an opportunity to follow their lead. For being blindfolded, I feel that I can barely hear anything. I feel so out of my element but it's making me hornier than I would have thought. I can hear them moving around, but really can't tell what's going on.

Finally, the scent gets closer again and I know that I'm going to get to feel this cock again, in some capacity. This time there is no trailing it along my face, I feel their thumb press to my lips and then hook my bottom lip and pull it down. As soon as my mouth is open, I feel the cock run along my lips and slowly start probing into my mouth. I make my tongue as flat as I can so he can slowly slide the underside of his cock along it and then when I feel the time is right, I circle my lips around him and start sucking.

He tastes like summer sex: sweat, sunscreen, the lake. I want to take as much of him in my mouth and down my throat but he is thick and long. He puts his hands on the back of my head and starts to quicken his tempo, fucking my face slowly but he's getting more aggressive about it. He's softly moaning and I can feel my mouth watering and spit is dripping out of my mouth, which makes me even wetter than I was.

As I remember that my pants are down and my pussy is really needing some major attention, I feel some weight on the bed. But how can that be? I am sucking and slurping as my face is getting railed, so ... who is this other person? I feel a pair of man's muscular legs straddle mine. I feel a pair of strong hands roughly grabbing my hips and jiggling my ass cheeks. My ass is ample, so it really doesn't take much to get it moving. I hear the guy behind me groan as he claps my ass together and this makes me smile with this cock in my mouth.

After a few moments, I feel a warm, rock hard cock tapping on my ass. I love the sound it makes and how it bounces off me. He does this a dozen or so times before he uses his index finger to slowly trace along my crack, down to that heavenly spot between my two holes and he just lightly caresses me.

I want to push my ass into him so badly, but I know I'll be punished for it. Either the blow job I'm giving will come to an abrupt end or the dude on the bed will withhold any pleasure he's about to give. As much as I love a good punishment, I cannot take any additional waiting right now. So I keep my ass in check (literally) and just keep taking the cock down my throat, gagging on it every few seconds.

My new stranger caresseses me a little longer before he adds inserting his index and middle fingers into the opening of my pussy hole to the mix. I am so turned on that I can feel myself leaking and hear his fingers make that incredible wet, gushing sound as they start to probe me deeper. He can tell I'm on the cusp of cumming, I'm contracting around his fingers, so naturally he stops. Why wouldn't he? But I don't feel him move, he keeps me pinned in this spot with his two legs.

The two hands gripping my head ease up a little and he pulls his cock out of my mouth, giving me a little slap on my cheek with his open palm. I then feel some weight sit down at the top of the bed, and legs sprawled out close to me. For a brief second, I truly wonder how much weight this pullout couch can take. I'm not a big girl by any means but these guys are not slight. These thoughts are interrupted by two hands grabbing my thighs and inching them apart just a tad. I can still feel this mystery guy's legs on either side of me and suddenly the tip of his cock ever so slowly pushing inside of me and stretching my wet hole with his thickness. He groans deeply and whispers "my god" as his fingertips dig into my ass.

I am sopping and pleased with how hard and long he is. Pushing further and further, he fills me up and starts stroking his cock in and out. The pace is slow but hard and having this blindfold still on sends me right over the edge. He's given me less than ten pumps and I am already starting to tremble. One his hands moves from my ass and he reaches up under my tank to palm my tit and then he starts to roughly tweak my nipple.

The combination of his pumping, ass gripping and nipple play is too much for me. I start convulsing and can feel myself spraying. I'm sure I've covered his balls in my cum and bury my face in the bed to keep myself as quiet as I can. Me going off has sent him into a fucking frenzy, he quickens his pace and grips my ass and tit harder.

I can hear the original stranger breathing heavily and stroking his cock. He's watching this guy fuck me and in this very moment, the notion of this makes me cum again. I hear the guy fucking me give a little chuckle and a grunt while he thrusts deeper. We go at it hard like this for a few minutes until he releases my nipple and I hear him open his mouth. He must have licked the pad of his thumb because it feels warm and wet when he presses it ever so gently against my asshole.

His tempo doesn't slow at any point, this guy is a fucking pro, gripping my hip tighter and tighter while he fucks and teases my ass. I cum again, but that's no surprise to anyone, at this point I think it's pretty obvious I'm a slut wanting to get off as much as I can. After I finish, he comes to a dead stop but doesn't pull out. I try my luck and start slowly grinding my hips and ass against him. He lets out a deep breath and lets me go at him.

Pushing my ass and dripping pussy into this complete stranger, who I cannot see but has gotten me off something fierce, is unbelievably hot. Knowing there is another guy tugging at himself while watching all of this, out of this world.

He lets me do this for a few moments and then he pulls out. I let out an unintentional small groan and he pushes my face down into the bed for a moment. I get it, he's telling me to keep it quiet.

My legs get pulled out behind me and my shorts completely off. He rolls me over onto my back and gets off the bed. I feel my tank being pulled over my head and now I'm laying completely nude, except for my sleep mask. He didn't pull my tank completely off, though and uses it to restrain my wrists. Between being so aroused and the cool summer air hitting me, my nipples feel more erect than they've ever been and I have goosebumps everywhere.

There's movement on the bed and the spectator moves closer, moving a finger from my chin, down the middle of my throat, pausing for a moment on the fleshy spot right above my collar bone. I love hands around my throat and I'm praying he will grip me but he continues trailing between my breasts, down to my navel and continues ever so slowly down to my mound. He then runs both hands along the top of my thighs, to where my legs meet my body and pulls them apart. I feel him lean closer and he breathes in my sex. I can smell myself and know how much of a turn on it is. He pushes his nose right to my slit and breathes in deeply. This makes me shiver and I know my juices are dripping.

The inhaling pauses and he opens my lips with his index and middle finger. My clit is completely exposed and throbbing for a few moments until I feel the warm tip of his tongue briskly lick me. Alternating between clit licks and sucks for a few moments, he then positions himself between my legs and goes at my pussy. I cum so quickly and he gulps it all up. He shifts and I can feel him hovering overtop of me. He brings his mouth close to mine, and I arch my back to meet his lips. This is the closest I've gotten to a kiss in this entire interaction and I want it, he leans in closer and I part my lips, he drips some of my cum in my mouth and between this and smelling my pussy all over his face, I think I'm going to go again.

From here, he wastes no time and shifts himself between my legs and plunges his cock inside of me. He's not gentle and I love it. He's been holding himself off for awhile, I sucked him, he stroked it, he was ready to cum. But not before I do, he's hitting it hard and fast and I can't help it.

Once I finish this orgasm, his buddy (well at this point, I'm assuming they're buddies) tilts my head back and rests his balls on my mouth. His hand is holding my throat and I am licking and sucking his sack. If my hands were free, I would run my nails along his cock but I'm not able to do anything other than take these balls and fuck this cock. How on Earth is this even happening to me?! This is utterly wild and I love it.

He shoves his cock in my mouth and I slurp and gag on it like the dirty whore that I am. My throat is starting to hurt and I love it. This could not get better, dick down my throat, another filling my pussy, hands and eyes restrained.

I'm moaning and I feel both guys start to tense up. The one fucking me is gripping my hips so hard I know there will be bruises. He's going to cum soon and as much as I want to keep fucking, I also want this for him. He's been so patient, I start clenching my pussy around him and working my hips as best I can. He lets out a sigh and pumps faster and faster until I feel him pull out and start spraying his hot cum all over my pussy.

This drives me wild and I'm making whatever noise I can while I suck and slurp. Suddenly I feel the cock slip from my mouth and unload all over my chin and it even makes it's way down to my tits. I am covered from chin to pussy. Heaven for a cum slut like me, really. Everyone is breathing heavily and I am completely spent.

I take my finger and run it up my body, from my pussy to my tits and once it's covered, I lift it to my lips and suck. I hear them both say "holy fuck" while I do this. Then they each give me a little tap on my hip and one grabs my hand. I hear them get dressed and as they quietly slide the patio door, I hear one say "that ass really is unbelievable".

I lay there for a few moments, letting the cum dry. I remove my sleep mask and my eyes take a few minutes to adjust.I look around and see my phone propped up on the tv stand. I smile to myself and realize they recorded the whole thing. My man is going to lose his mind, in a very, very good way.