John and I Attend a Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Rachel and John attend party where they are both used.
3.2k words
4.49
15.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About four weeks had past since I was raped and gangbanged, my body had recovered quickly but mentally I felt Inferior and damaged. I had hardly touched my husband sexually, but considering the hours he was working it was pretty easy to avoid sex.

All my medical tests had come back negative but the doctor had put me on a course of antibiotics just to reassure me.

I never told John about my rape, all of my recent activities would be revealed and my life would be a shambles.

I had actually started back at the local gym. I felt I needed to restore my self esteem.

I was pumping it at the gym 3 to 4 times a week, my body was looking superb. I was always catching the men at the gym perving on me. It made me feel great knowing they thought I was hot, it was great for my self esteem at this stage.

I hadn't heard anything from James or any of the others which was a huge relief. I believed they had been scared off by the actions of Michael and Robert.

Tuesday evening came round, John got home relatively early.

"Darling, we have been invited to the CEO's house for the weekend." John said.

"Really, wow John you really are going well, what sort of event is it." I said.

"Not really sure, I was told black suits and LBD for the ladies on the Friday night, whatever that is and another event on the saurday night but he said not to worry about it." John said.

"Little black dress for the friday night darling." I said.

"We will have to go." John said.

"Of course we do, I understand that." I replied. I was already thinking of my sexy black dress that I had already bought."

"I haven't got a lot of spare money at the moment for new outfits though." He said.

"Don't worry I have a bit of cash saved up, all good, I will be looking good on your arm darling." I said.

John didn't seem that excited about the weekend in days leading up to Friday, in fact he seemed quite stressed. I put this down to having to socialize with the owner and impress him all weekend.

Friday came around, John was home early as we were being picked up at about 4 pm. We apparently had a bit of a drive in front of us. I had bought multiple outfits all different to suit whatever came up over the weekend.

A large black SUV arrived at 4, we loaded up the car and headed off. I was so excited but I could see John was stressing out.

I cuddled up to him, trying to reassure him. We got about 40 minutes into the trip when he started to open up.

"I have fucked up, two years ago I made a terrible decision that cost the company a lot of money. I tried hiding it by pumping our savings into the project." John said.

I could see he was upset. I held his hand.

"The CEO found out and I nearly lost my job, but he has let me work through the mistake one way or another." "That is why I am never home." He said in a trembling tone.

"We will work through it John, we are strong together." I said.

He continued, "You don't understand all of it"

He went to keep talking when the driver announced that we had arrived.

I had been that distracted I hadn't noticed our surrounding's.

I looked out the window, we were at the manor Robert had taken me to.

Oh Christ, I fell in a heap, what the hell was going on.

The driver opened our door and we were met by a doorman.

"The master of the house is out at the moment, I will take you to you to your room, pre drinks will be at 6.pm."

He walked us up to a upstairs bedroom, it was spacious and luxuries. I kept thinking do I tell John or just hope I am not exposed.

I opted for the second option. John continued to try to tell me more but I wasn't in any mood to hear how hard he had been working now. I had my own problems.

We had a quick shower, I put on my black dress. Three weeks of gym had hardened up my ass and legs even more, I looked smoking hot.

John looked handsome in his suit, we looked attractive a couple.

I was determined to support my husband no matter what.

We walked down, I was terrified. I was actually shaking.

We entered the main room off the foyer, there were about a dozen men and about 3 women. They nearly all turned and looked at us entering, a couple of men near us smiled and greeted us. That was reassuring, I grabbed the first champagne that got close to me. We were having a general conversation with 3 men, I think I had about 3 champagnes in the first 30 minutes I had to calm my nerves somehow.

I had just started to relax on my fourth champagne when a handsome well dressed man walked in, I immediately recognized him as the MC from the previous night.

I discreetly slipped behind one of the men I had been talking to hoping to conceal myself.

John leaned over, "That's David the owner and CEO of the company that just walked in."

You're fucking kidding me I thought to myself.

David starting mingling with the men on the other side thankfully.

I knocked down the remaining champagne in my flute.

It wasn't long and David strolled across to our group,

"John good to see you and Rachel could make it." David said in his normal confident tone.

"Our pleasure." John replied.

"Don't you look beautiful tonight Rachel." David said.

"Thank you." I replied, puzzled at the game that was being played.

"I have to say John you are a lucky man, Rachel has a smoking body." John said as he grabbed my ass.

John hesitated before he spoke," Yes I am." I was surprised John didn't react stronger.

"I am sure we will all have a great weekend, wont we." David said in a charming voice.

David turned to the crowd and announced dinner was ready. He then led us to the dining room. It was huge, with one single long table, As we moved to the table I notice name tags. I found my name then notice David was to sit next to me, I looked for Johns name, it was on the other side of David.

I sat down, David and John followed.

"You look a bit over dress Rachel, " David announce, loud enough for John and others to hear. He leant behind me, pulling the zipper down. I wanted to resist in front of my husband but I knew I couldn't and John was doing nothing, he just sat there.

David pulled the zipper half way down my back then peeled my dress off my shoulders, my bra covered breasts were now exposed.

"Still not enough, What do you think John?" David asked, not waiting for an answer he undid my bra and removed it. I was now sitting at the table topless.

The other men applauded.

The first, serving came out with female waitresses in standard maids uniforms except they were also topless and male waiters wearing very tight leather shorts. All of the waiters, male and female were very attractive young people.

" Mmm I'm getting a bit horny John." David said looking across at John. At the same time David removed his sizable cock from his pants thru his zipper.

To my amazement John reached across and started working David's cock with his left hand.

I looked at John but he avoided my gaze by looking down.

I looked around, nobody seemed surprised. The man sitting next to me was a large black man, I guessed about 6'4". he was about 50 with a great body.

His large hand came across and slipped under my dress, he started moving his finger around my pussy. I opened my legs slightly as it felt great.

This sort of foreplay went on through the three course of dinner, by the time I finished eating I would have mounted anybody. John had finished playing with David's cock a while before at David's request.

I saw that one of the other women was bowed down and obviously sucking on a cock next to her.

David stood up and made an announcement, "We will adjourn back to the main room."

We all moved towards the main room I saddled up with John, wondering what was happening here and with John. On entering I noticed a number of additional guests enjoying their drinks. I was still topless, a couple looked at me and smiled they obviously liked what they had seen.

John whispered to me, " I have more to tell you."

"I can see that John but so do I" I replied, squeezing his hand.

I looked around the crowd, I noticed a few familiar faces that I had seen last time. I then spotted Michael and Robert. I grabbed Johns hand and walked across to them.

They turned to me and greeted me.

"Michael, Robert this is my husband John." I said. I felt strange introducing my husband to men that had repeatedly fucked my mouth, ass and vagina.

"I have actually met them before." John replied. I looked at them, puzzled.

I pulled John aside, " I am definitely not judging John but down the track we have to have a serious talk." I said.

"I agree I have wanted to let you know what has been happening but didn't want to lose you." he replied.

" Lets just do what we have to and move on after." I said. We kissed and moved back to Michael and Robert.

We had a few drinks, it was like we were good friends except I was standing there topless and I had just seen my supposedly straight husband playing with another mans cock.

After about an hour, I had definitely had enough drinks to relax my inhibitions.

David moved into the center of the room, "We will now move to the cellar and let the games begin." He announced in a loud voice.

We moved to a set of doors under the stairwell. The first room was a changing room, people were stripping and hanging up their clothes. John and I looked at each other and shrugged. We stripped then followed the procession through another set of doors then down a flight of stairs.

The cellar was dimly lit, I'll call it more a dungeon than cellar. I looked around, there was only a few other women and about 25 men.

David walked over to one of the ladies and led her to a St Andrews cross. Some men took control and strapped her hands and ankles, securing her to the cross.

David then came over to me.

"Your turn gorgeous." David said, he took my hand and walked me over to the swing.

Michael and David were already standing at the swing, they helped me up and secured my limbs so my legs were spread wide. Here we go again I thought.

Michael jumped to the front of the crowd, he lubricated his beautiful cock then moved forward sliding it into my pussy. Oh heaven again.

I turned to see if John had seen me smiling as Michaels cock had slid into me.

John was in fact being led to what appeared to be a set of medieval stocks.

It wasn't far from me, he was bent over at the waist and his hand and head placed on the front of the stocks. A wooden top was lowered carefully over him, anchoring his hands and head. He was able to look at me being fucked. It was sort of sexy having him watch me getting pounded by a young sexy man.

A man that I didn't know moved behind John, He appeared to be taking his time then it was pretty obvious he had entered Johns ass. The man had hold of Johns hips and was thrusting into him, I was watching my husband being fucked by another man. John looked up at me and smiled.

Another man walked forward and placed his cock at Johns lips. John tried licking his cock, he appeared eager to taste it. The man moved forward to the now open mouth, he grabbed Johns head and started slowing pumping his cock into his mouth.

Somebody passed Michael a wand style vibrator, he turned it on. I could hear the buzzing, he then moved it onto my clitoris, at the same time he slowed down his tempo and very slowly slid his cock in and out of my pussy.

I threw my head back, I had already been horny now the feeling was exquisite.

The man that had been sitting next to me at dinner and played with my pussy now brought his nice sized cock to my mouth. It wasn't as long as Michaels, still a good 8' but it was thick. I happily opened my mouth to receive his cock, It filled my mouth. I tried to work my tongue on his cock but my mouth was so full.

Yum, my favorite position again, and nice big cock slowly fucking my pussy and mouth. The vibrator on my pussy was a huge bonus, it didn't take long and a warm sensation swept though my body, I shuddered into a long orgasm. I tried crying out in pleasure but I had my mouth full of a beautiful black cock.

Michael came first spewing cum into my pussy, then the cock in my mouth sprayed cum into my mouth and throat. I gulped down his cum. I knew I had tried to stop this behavior but god I loved being feed cum.

Both boys withdrew their cocks, I looked across at John, he already had another set of cocks tapping his ass and mouth. Another pair of cocks quickly filled my hungry pussy and mouth.

I ended up taking 4 loads in my pussy and 3 in my mouth when David wandered over, he started to unstrap me, others helped as well.

David walked me to a narrow bench, I was bent over it, my stomach on it, my breasts hung on each side of the bench. My hands and ankles were secured to the bottom of the legs of bench. I felt some cold lube at my exposed ass, I turned my head and saw it was David. He worked his lubed finger into my ass.

"An ass like this needs a good fucking." David yelled, he edged his cock into my ass, he took his time so the pain was minimal. He soon had me by the hips and much to his delight pounding my ass. A pair of hands soon held my head, a cock inserted into my mouth, I twirled my tongue around the head of cock.

Someone took advantage of my breasts hanging down exposed, they attached a clamp to each nipple. They then attached weights to the clamps, then let them drop. There was a sharp pain then was a constant pulling on my nipples as gravity worked on them. I could hear and feel David's groin slapping against my ass with every thrust. If I could push back onto his cock I would have.

He eventually came with a groan and a slap on my ass for good measure, I felt his cock leaving my ass, then another slipped in to replace it.

My friend fucking my mouth lasted a little bit longer then filled my mouth with a large deposit of cum.

"Rachel you are a delight to fuck." I heard David say.

I had a chance to look at John, Robert was giving John a serious fucking.

"Harder." I heard John say. I was looking forward to having a quiet time chat and finding out what had happened in our lives.

We went for about another hour, being fucked in every hole they wanted.

I was eventually untied along with John.

Apparently the night's activities had ended, David escorted us to our room.

"Night you two, breakfast at 8.30." David said.

We entered our room, We walked straight into the ensuite where there was two person spa. After getting the water just right we both sat back and relaxed in the warm water and bubbles.

We started talking, John explained that he was going to lose his job and our savings which also included our house. I was mad at him for putting us at risk but considering what I had done I just laid back and listened.

He detailed how David had him working long hours to prove his worth to the company. It was one of these after hours work session that David proposed that he could prove his worth to him personally. John explained that he offered to do anything, on that David had undone his pants and pulled out his cock and demanded a blowjob. He had dropped to his knees and blown David thinking it would be a one off.

It wasn't, John had to give David oral sex every time he requested it without question.

Then David organized a trip away where he had demanded anal sex.

John was embarrassed telling me but I moved over to him and cuddled up to him.

"So was he raping you." I asked.

"Honey I struggled with it all at the start as I have always been straight, but I have to admit I started to enjoy pleasing David." He said then continued "I love you still and desire you but I now love being dominated by men too."

"What a fucked up pair we are." I said. I continued, "Do you want to stay married."

"Oh dear yes, he replied quickly.

"I have to tell you my sordid recent past, just remember I love you and no matter what I have done I want you." I said.

I proceeded to explain how I was attacked at home and raped, but that they had filmed me enjoying parts of it. That they then used the footage to blackmail into fucking their friends, that's how I met Michael and Robert. Again I apologized for enjoying being fucked.

John interrupted, "Who did you enjoy the most."

I said, "If you must know, Michael. He is very handsome."

John said, "And he has a nice cock." giving me a sly smile.

I continued, determined to detail everything so I didn't have to lie anymore.

I explained how I was loaned out to Michael and Robert and that's how I came to know the house.

I told John how I had refused to continue being used as a sex toy because I loved him and that had led to my kidnapping and raping over multiple hours.

He was quite distressed on hearing of my savage raping.

We both agreed we had to be more honest with each other no matter the consequences.

It was hard saying to my husband that I enjoyed multiple men using me as they saw fit, but he was quite accepting. That's why I loved him.

We crawled into the bed totally exhausted, for the first time for a long time my mind was clear of guilt.