A Summer Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

Using tongue and fingers, he penetrated her pussy, moving his fingers around inside her. Karen was raising her hips to encourage more of the same: Ray even used his nose to nudge against her clitoris until she moaned in her ecstasy when her body climaxed and she flooded his face as she came gloriously.

He made his way up her body until his erection was nudging at her pussy. Even though she was still a little sore from the brutal experience with the cucumber, she welcomed him as he slid smoothly into her. Slowly, tenderly, he made love to her and she just relaxed, enjoying the feel of his prick sliding in and out. Neither of them was in a rush, each getting pleasure from the intimacy they were sharing. They kissed repeatedly, Ray moulded and caressed her breasts, repeated running his hands all over her body. The lovers seemed to combine in body and soul as they brought each other to one of those wonderful climaxes of love as he spent inside her.

They sat side by side afterwards, with Ray's arm around her, his hand idly fondling her breast; her leg comfortably draped over his lap. "Karen," he said, "You have been the near-perfect sub today. You only slipped up the once and that was because I had mercilessly driven you to distraction and denied the release your body desperately needed. This afternoon, I wanted to introduce you to public humiliation. I hadn't planned on Jane but she fitted perfectly. You weren't aware of it but she knew I was a veteran Dom: similarly, I recognised that she was an experienced Sub who knew what you were going through and why I was doing it to you. Did you notice that after each stroke of my horsewhip, she called the count and thanked me? Many Masters require their Sub to do just that. Myself? I'm not really a fan of some of the ritualistic stuff.

"She helped me by showing you what a Sub does by admitting guilt and asking to be punished. One of the main reasons I have invited her to join with us is that you need to know this: that I can loan my Slut's body to whomsoever I wish. You will tell us both how you have felt with everything that has happened to you today.

"I want you to know, my darling slave, that you have no cause to be jealous about Jane. She means nothing to me. You are my slave: I will just use her to help me teach you. Today has been very hard for you: I have deliberately made it so because I wanted to introduce as many of the elements of servitude as I could today. I want to make you aware of what can be expected if you choose to continue as my slave. Not every day will be as intense as today but tell me, have you enjoyed it so far?"

"I don't think I have ever felt so alive, Sir. Even though I was dying of embarrassment each time you made me do something humiliating."

Ray chuckled. "Maggie used to say you never die of embarrassment. You just wish you could. Going back to Jane, as you now know, there are Dominants and submissives. Some people can quite happily switch from one side to another: Dominate sometimes and submit at other times. Sometimes even with the same partner, if they get that lucky. Jane is a Switch; that's what they are called. So tonight you will be her slave, but she will be under my control. Now, because you have done so well today, I am going to reward you with a choice. Either Jane decides how many strokes of my whip you deserve when you admit your guilt and I deliver the punishment, or I decide how many strokes and Jane stripes your pretty pink bottom as I did hers earlier. Which do you choose?"

"I think I would prefer you to administer my punishment Sir. I trust you Sir: I don't know the Bitch. I'm nervous that she might decide too harsh a punishment. You know Sir I am not lesbian: I have never been with a woman, never even considered it."

"I know, but you must get used to being used by anyone I bring. Men and women, and you will have to pleasure them all just as they desire. The Bitch will be your first, and if I read your body language correctly, you enjoyed kissing her, yes?"

"Yes Sir, she kisses nicely."

"I promise you, my dear Slut, she will give you several orgasms this evening, and you will do the same for her. Now there is something else you need to do." He reached into his bag of purchases and handed her an enema kit. "This is to give you an enema: you need to keep your back passage clean and ready for use at all times so we will go to the bathroom and I will show you how to use this. It is something you must do every time you move your bowels."

Chapter 4.

When Jane was due, they heard the doorbell sounding so Ray told her to answer the door and let the Bitch in, greeting her with a long kiss before she closed the door. Nervously, Karen went to the door. Ray would not let her dress so she was still naked and it could be anybody ringing the bell, or there may be strangers, even her neighbours, passing by innocently. That thought terrified her but Sir had ordered. To her great relief it was the Bitch whom she pulled into the kiss as ordered. She was thankful when she deemed it was long enough and pulled back from the kiss to close the front door. The Bitch set down the bag she carried and immediately dropped to her knees, submitting herself to her temporary Master.

"We need to clarify conditions: what are your limits Bitch?"

"Master, there must be no permanent damage, no marks visible when wearing normal clothing, no piercing or cutting, no scat. Otherwise Master, I am yours to use as you wish. Master, I informed my present Master and Mistress that I was coming to you this evening. They are gracious to allow me to do this. They told me to pass on their compliments and to make myself fully available to you. If you please Master, they ask that I be home by midnight."

"Or you will turn into a pumpkin?" Ray laughed. "You will thank your Owners from me when you return to them. Your safe words are Red and Yellow. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I know the colour codes."

"Good Bitch. Now stand: my Slut will stand behind you and take off your clothing so I can see what your Master and Mistress have offered."

Jane stood as ordered; Karen moved behind her, reaching round to open the buttons on the front of the Bitch's shirt, conscious of the breasts she could not avoid touching through the clothes. She pulled the shirt out of the woman's skirt and slipped it off her shoulders. Bending, she found the button and zip holding the skirt and soon that dropped to the floor, leaving her wearing just her underclothes. While she was bending down, she pulled the panties down and off, exposing the red backside striped with the whip marks her Master had inflicted just a couple of hours earlier. Standing, she unclipped the brassiere and removed it. Karen suddenly wanted to feel the breasts she had just exposed but was surprised to find the woman's chest felt crusty. The visiting slave explained that her Master had, just that morning, spanked her, then fucked her and deposited his sperm on her breasts and chest with the order not to clean it off all day.

"Come Jane, sit with me." She sat next to Ray on the sofa as he continued, "My Slut needs to be punished and we have to decide how much punishment she deserves. Slut, you will kneel in front of us and admit your guilt then ask for appropriate punishment."

She knelt as ordered, hanging her head in embarrassment. Was she really going to humiliate herself further, she thought. "Forgive me Sir. I protested when you refused to let me climax. Please punish your slave."

"How did you protest Slut?" demanded Jane.

"I shouted 'No' when he refused to let me climax."

"You know it is a very serious offence not to obey your Master. Sir, has your slut been punished before?"

"No, this will be her first punishment and you will decide upon the punishment I will administer."

"Sir, for that offence, and considering it is her first, I think four strokes of your horse crop would be appropriate."

"Thank you Jane, I think your suggestion fits the situation but the Slut will also be wearing her new nipple clamps: you will find them in that drawer so get them and clamp her. Slut, you will bend over the arm of this sofa; Jane will hold the chain between the clamps while I punish you and she will tug on the chain at each stroke of the crop then she will pull the clamps off on the final stroke. You will climax at that point."

Jane retrieved the set of clamps as instructed, set them on Karen's nipples and tightened them enough to bring little tears to her eyes. She then led a trembling Karen by the chain to the sofa: she kept the chain tight as Karen put her elbows on the arm of the sofa and bent over, knowing her bottom was fully exposed for the punishment she feared. The pain of that one stroke of the crop in the shop earlier, she knew, was cushioned by her jeans but now her bottom was bare, it would be much worse. Ray saw that Jane's eyes were shining with excitement and smiled at her. Jane used her spare hand to raise Karen's head so that the new slave was forced to look at her as their Master tapped Karen's thighs with the crop to spread her legs.

"After each stroke Slut," commanded her Master, "and when you are ready for the next one, you will call the count." He saw that lovely, shapely, bottom presented for him. It was pink from the spanking Karen had already endured and there was a red line where the crop had crossed her bum that afternoon. He rested his crop on the flesh and Karen flinched in anticipation, trying to prepare herself for the unknown pain of her punishment. Ray stroked the crop over her bottom for a full minute then raised the crop and brought it sharply down.

The searing pain was so very much worse than Karen had imagined; she screeched and tried to jerk up but that only pulled the clamps and chain tighter as Jane tugged the other way, preventing her movement. It took a minute or two for her to encompass the pain then she hissed "One". Again Ray kept her in suspense before bring the crop down sharply. She instinctively jerked up again, thus doubling the pains. Jane was told to tighten the screws on the clamps another turn before he struck again. After the third stroke Karen was sobbing bitterly and it took her a long time to summon the courage to call 'three', knowing her nipples would be tortured even more. And she was expected to climax? The crop seared across her backside again and the agony erupted as Jane yanked the clips from her nipples: she had a climax like never before as she screamed from the torture and the rapture.

"You should now thank your Master for the punishment he has just given you Slut," Jane told her quietly when she had come back to earth.

"Thank you Sir," Karen sobbed, "for punishing me as I deserved. I will try not to make the same mistake again."

"Good girl," said her Master. "Now I am going to sit and watch as I turn you over to Jane for the next hour. You will obey her as you would obey me."

"Come Slut, to the bedroom. Bring my bag with you." Karen obeyed and Ray admired the sight of his slave's backside, bright pink with the four marks of the crop striped across the flesh and turning blue. He followed at a leisurely pace and settled in a chair in the bedroom as Jane instructed Karen to lie on the bed with her legs spread. Jane reached into her bag and drew out a blindfold and a long, thin and springy paddle. "You might not like this," she said with a wicked grin as she bound the blindfold around Karen's eyes. "Or just maybe you will like it. Oh, and another thing: you will not utter a sound."

With that, she struck Karen's pussy sharply with the paddle and watched her victim's body contorting rigidly as she tried to contain the shriek. "Hands by your side Slut," she ordered, smacking away with the paddle the offending hands reflexively coming round to guard the sensitive flesh. Jane left her in suspense for a full minute before smacking her pussy again. There was another long wait then the paddle hit and hit again 10 seconds later. Jane varied the timing so Karen had no idea when the next stroke was coming and she eventually delivered ten strikes.

She removed the blindfold and Karen watched as her tormentor took out a harness, which she strapped to her body and proceeded to lubricate the large attached dildo. "You Slut are going to get fucked like you've never been fucked before. You may come all you wish." With that, she knelt on the bed between Karen's legs, rubbed the dildo up and down the tender pussy lips before pushing just a little way in, where she rested for a few seconds and then slid the dildo firmly all the way in. Karen felt the dildo sliding all the way to the depths of her abused pussy then a slow movement in and out started. This continued inexorably with Jane pausing now and then as she climaxed; Karen had her own orgasms, sometimes coinciding with Jane's and for more than 30 minutes the dildo kept sliding in and out.

After this time, Jane turned her over, positioned the dildo at her victim's anus and relentlessly pushed all the way in. Karen's arse was on fire but Jane resumed the same slow in and out rhythm, with each stroke pressing into the welts from the whip. At the end of the hour Jane speeded up, ramming the dildo to fullest penetration relentlessly as Karen sobbed from the soreness and pain in both her holes. Then Jane called out, "Come now you fucking slut." Her victim screamed and collapsed, passing into unconsciousness as the unexpected orgasm blasted through her abused body.

She returned to the world to find Ray and Jane tenderly wiping away the tears and perspiration. "God, I am so sore. My poor pussy, my poor arse; I feel red raw." she sobbed.

"I think we need to give both holes a rest so you just watch while I give Jane a good fucking."

Karen watched as Ray put Jane on her knees and took her from behind. She had mixed feelings as she watched [i]her[/i] Master using this other bitch. He should be fucking his own slave and she felt humiliated that [i]her[/i] Master was favouring the woman who had just brutally fucked her. Even though her pussy had been abused beyond pain, she was jealous. Her Master made her humiliation worse by ordering her to get under Jane and suckle her breasts.

Jane was obviously enjoying the attention she was getting from both Master and slave then the Master pulled out and rammed into her arse, now fucking that hole relentlessly until he strained at full penetration and jerked as he flooded her back passage. He pulled out, slapped Jane's bum and told her not to move then ordered Karen, "Come here and clean my prick."

Karen immediately understood that he meant she had to clean him in her mouth: she shuddered to think where that prick had just been but she crawled out from under Jane and followed her Master's order. Then Karen was made to lick her Master's deposit from Jane's anus. Feeling utterly miserable, Karen was beginning to have second thoughts about her possible life as a slave to Ray yet she still followed his orders, going on to give Jane another orgasm by servicing her pussy.

Eventually Ray called a halt to the evening's activities. He wrote a short note of thanks and introduction to Jane's Mistress and Master and called for a taxi to take her home well inside the midnight deadline. Once their visitor left, Ray held Karen gently and hugged her, offering his slave some comfort. Gently he kissed her then asked, "Do you want to go home or would you like to sleep here with me?"

Karen's body felt battered, bruised, sore and aching all over. She felt that even the short walk home was too much. She also needed to be held just as her Master was currently doing. Clinging to him she whispered, "I'll stay with you Master." Tenderly, Ray took her to the bathroom, drew a tub of warm water and lowered her into it. He bathed her with equal tenderness, carefully dried her and led her to his bed. He settled in beside her, both of them naked, and wrapped her in his arms.

"Karen, there will be no more pain for you. I know this weekend has been harsh and I have deliberately made it so. You are new to this life and I wanted to put you through much of what it can entail. I promise you, it will be a long time before you would suffer such a torrid day should you decide to be my submissive permanently. Tomorrow I am taking my dear slave to lunch and then on to the beach; we will have a peaceful day, then you can make your decision. Tell me what you have learned over the weekend."

"Master, I have learned that my body is yours to command, to use just as you will. I realise that you may punish me any time at your whim and that you may deliberately put me in embarrassing situations, humiliate me in public. I now know that accepting you as my Master will mean that I accept all this.

"Sir, this morning I accepted you as my Master for the weekend. The idea excited me even as I knew you would hurt me. I admit that I liked the pain you gave me, in a strange way, the pain exhilarated me, even gave me orgasms. You also control my orgasms, although that is hard to take. This evening, when you turned me over to Jane, she treated me most harshly, fucked my pussy and my bum until I was raw; so much that I was surprised there was no blood. That was the only time I was close to calling 'Red' but I had promised to obey you and you gave me to Jane. I was so jealous when you fucked her; I wanted you to be fucking me, even though I was so sore down there."

"You know it is not for a slave to be jealous when her Master fucks somebody else, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, but it still hurt here inside." She put her hand over her heart.

"Then give me a kiss and sleep as long as you want." They kissed each other good night then she slept, safe in the comforting arms of her Master.

Chapter 5

Ray was missing when Karen woke the next morning but she could smell coffee brewing and bacon cooking. She made her way to the bathroom for her morning toilet, wrapped herself in a bathrobe and made her way to the kitchen. Ray looked at her sternly. "Did I give you permission to wear anything?"

She was mortified. Would he punish her again? She threw off the robe and knelt at his feet. "Please forgive me Master."

"Well, I did not specifically forbid it so I will let it go this time. You may sit up to the table." He placed a plate with bacon sandwiches and a coffee in front of her then sat opposite with his own breakfast. "We are going to drive to a country pub I want to check out: we will have lunch there and then go on to a lovely little cove I discovered on the coast. It is secluded and difficult to get to but it is a perfect suntrap and sheltered from breezes that may spring up."

They both enjoyed their food and then Ray pushed his chair back from the table a little and said, "Get me another coffee then get on your knees and give me a blow job. Be thankful your other holes will not be fucked today." Karen poured his coffee then assumed her position and carefully opened his fly then pulled his slacks and briefs to his knees. His tool was soft when she started but she was determined to bring it to full strength as quickly as possible so she lavished it with her attention using her tongue, her lips, even her teeth lightly. She sucked his testicles when she wasn't fondling them. Ray was no young stud who was going to come quickly so she had all the time in the world to make love to the delicious flesh in her mouth. Eventually, and inevitably from the treatment he was getting from his slave, he grabbed her head and pressed it down until she was gagging as his tool pushed at the entrance to her throat then spat its load. The first couple of shots went straight down so she pulled back to savour the rest of his seed on her tongue.

"You're getting very good at that. I can see you becoming a blowjob queen. I shall have to get you plenty of practice."

merf68
merf68
316 Followers