A Summer Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ate the pizza and drank more wine before Ray led her to the bathroom, removed her thong and they showered together with him tenderly washing her. He carefully dried her and dressed her in a soft terry bathrobe with him wearing its twin. He kissed and cuddled her, comforting her and whispering terms of endearment as he stroked her hair. They stayed close like this, sipping wine and listening to soft and soothing music until ten o'clock.

He stood and pulled her gently onto her feet. With his arm around her waist, he led her through their back gardens to her house and to her bedroom. He kissed her lovingly and said, "Sleep now, Darling. Your weekend is over. You can tell me tomorrow what you want in your life." With a final kiss, he left her and returned home. Exhausted, she slipped the robe off and climbed naked into bed, her mind in turmoil as she sought the oblivion of sleep. But sleep was a long time coming as she relived the torments her body had suffered, the abject humiliations to which she had subjected but interlaced with the moments of tenderness. Her dreams, when she finally dropped off were a jumbled revisiting of the weekend.

Ray's thoughts were also troubled. Had he driven her too far, too fast, to hard? He too eventually fell asleep. He woke the next morning, completed his ablutions and was in the kitchen wearing just his bathrobe as he made a pot of tea. He was interrupted by the doorbell. Karen was there, dressed in a light summer dress looking refreshed. Ray invited her in and as soon as the door was closed, she quickly got out of the dress and then the panties she wore underneath. Naked, she sank to her knees, kissed his feet and whispered in a quiet voice, "Through all the pain and humiliation, I have never felt so alive and you gave me this. I am your slave and your slut. Master, please send me to work with a sore cunt full of your cream."

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. I welcome comments and constructive criticism. Please vote, too.