A Surface Problem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully applied some of my ointment to my lips and to my left nipple. There have been occasions where men have been stimulated by this ointment and I wanted to be sure I have tried everything.

Back at the table we sat and talked for a while, couples dancing as their partners asked. Peter danced with me and with Jane; I danced with Mervyn, and Alastair with Mieke. JoAnne and Mieke then both got up ready to leave, Jos and Mervyn smiled as they left, claiming babysitters and children's sports next morning. The group was breaking up.

Alastair beamed at Peter and commented that all was well with the projects. He and Jane seemed happy to stay and dance more: they had no children. The lights were dimmed and the music was muted, many of the diners had left: it was 10.45. I asked the band to play some slow romantic 'smooch' music, and pulled Peter on to the floor again. He seemed happy to oblige. I liked dancing with him and we got quite close for two numbers, I was leaning into him and had my arms around his neck, his were around my waist.

I rocked against Peter and kept my knee between his legs. I could feel his member and I kept pressure on him, stimulating him. I looked up at him and gently kissed him, and he responded. I was having the desired effect, I managed to direct him away from the other dancers towards a darker area and I gave him a full mouth-open kiss. I could feel his member hard against my thigh as I kept rubbing him: he was big! I reached up and whispered.

"Peter, will you kiss my breast please," as I pulled the left nipple free of the attached bra. He leaned over and took me in his mouth. At this time I opened his fly and reached for his member. From my bag I took the silk sleeve and wrapped it around his cock. I jerked him off with one hand while the other arm reached up to pull him in for another kiss. I had him up against a pillar and I knew he was close. After a while I could feel him come into the silk sleeve and I held him there until he stopped squirting: total success!

I put the silk sleeve in the sealer bag with Ringer's solution and slipped it in my handbag. I used a tissue to clean Peter and zip him up, looking coyly up at him. He was flushed but smiling.

"I must go to the washroom," I whispered.

"So must I," he replied.

We met back at the table. Alastair smiled at Peter and raised an eyebrow. We chatted for maybe another ten minutes then left for home.

"I enjoyed the evening very much," Peter said as he drove me home. "I particularly enjoyed dancing with you. Can I see you again? I will be happy to pay" he said, tongue in cheek.

I smiled at him "I would like that too, no fee," slapping his hand as he drove. "That's a date!"

At my insistance he left me at the curbside and I waved as he drove off. I didn't want him to come up to the apartment, at least not yet. As soon as I got in I emailed my mother and told her I had a sample for analysis, and I showed Katya then put the sealer bag in the fridge till morning. Katya was already in her PJs ready for bed but I had to give her a blow-by-blow account, then I tumbled into bed and slept the sleep of the dead.

12