A Surprise Assist

Story Info
A surprise encounter, definitely unexpected!
790 words
3.69
2.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighT
RaleighT
18 Followers

I've always wondered about something so I decided to write it as a story and see how it unfolds...

When I worked in my former career, I had an assistant named Ali. She was from Guyana, of Indian descent and was probably around 10-12 years my senior. She was always thin, around 5'4", dark Indian complexion, 100-108 lbs if that much. She always seemed to have very large breasts for her frame but considering how thin she was, her breasts are probably a good 32C. I always found her attractive. I encountered her once at the beach with her gentleman friend (now deceased husband) and she was wearing a moderate coverage black bikini that definitely highlighted her more than ample breasts. Too bad we couldn't have run into one another on my favorite clothing optional beach...

Then she turned up in a dream... and that's where this story comes from...

Ali had invited me to her house after it had been several years since we had seen one another. We had spoken on the phone on several occasions, including a few months after her husband passed. She was surprisingly dressed in a long seemingly wrap skirt and a light top as she always wore. I had only seen her in a skirt on special occasions away from the office. She invited me in and we began to catch up in person when I noticed that her skirt had fallen open, revealing most of her leg, all the way up to her upper thigh. As we continued to talk, she was getting comfortable on her sofa. I noticed as she did, she was sliding her skirt more and more open. As she did, she seemed very nonchalant about it until she got to a certain point.

She slid her skirt over to other exposed pussy, saying "Please have a look and tell me what you think." As I began to look closer, I couldn't help but notice how engorged, wet and delicious her lightly used pussy looked. She kept just a small, barely black haired square above her enticing wetness and her clit was clearly out to say "hello." I was a little caught off guard but soon recovered to reach out my hand to explore her soaking wet hole with my fingers and told her it was quite inviting. With that said, She stood up, undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. There she stood, completely nude from the waist down, her dark mons with her so very glistening pink lips in the dim light, in anticipation of my large hardening cock to feel the tightness of her exotic tight pussy. I waited to get my first view of her voluptuous chocolate tits, wondering what her nipples would look like and taste like. They were a sight to behold, lovely silver dollar sized areolas with suckable nipples that my tongue eagerly went for to suck and take in her flavor. She took my hardened rod in her hand, bringing it closer to her now engorged slit, her clit sticking out waiting for me to slide inside her.

I laid her in he back, spread her legs wide so I could put my thick hard cock deep inside her delicious cunt. It was so tight and wet, just right for me to thrust in and out of her while sucking on her luscious tits. She wanted me deeper and deeper inside her, harder with each thrust. Before I knew it, I was about to cum and she made her move. She wanted to be on top of me, with her riding my thick cock like a cowgirl, her dark tits bouncing as she mounted me and riding as soon as she was on. Once she rode me quick, she slowed down and slid my dick slowly and deliberately in and out of her inviting pussy. She was facing me, with her lovely tits bouncing ever so much as she enjoyed riding my thrilled cock. It was all I could do not to cum and I finally gave in. She sensed it and popped me out of her so she could get my jizz all over her dark naked body.

She had not yet come so I just had to taste of her chocolate honeypot with the silvery pink inside. Her clit was like a lollipop, ready for me to suck while licking the inside of her juicy lips. I made sure to enjoy every stroke, not knowing if this was a one and done uninhibited encounter. She was cumming and I could feel her juices, oozing out of her pussy. Much to my surprise, she squirted, a lot. An appropriate ending to what was definitely a surprise encounter.

RaleighT
RaleighT
18 Followers