A surprise for Sally

Story Info
A mother unexpectedly witnesses her son's first time.
1.1k words
4.5
16.2k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Sally was woken by the sound of the front door closing. Her migraine had mostly gone by now and so the light coming in through her partly closed bedroom window didn't cause her too much pain.

"Hello. anybody home?" she heard her son, Billy, call out. He can't have seen her car in the garage or he would have known she was here.

"Looks like nobody's here so you get me all to yourself" she heard him say. Sally wondered who he was talking to, when she suddenly heard the unmistakable sounds of moaning and kissing.

'Well well well, I wonder who he's brought home for some fun.' she thought to herself, smirking.

"We should have at least an hour before anyone's home, so what do you plan on doing with me?" he asked.

"I plan on finally fucking that sweet little ass of yours" said a much deeper and rougher voice than Sally had expected. The voice was familiar but she couldn't place it. She needed to see what was going on. Was Billy gay?

She quietly got out of bed and opened her bedroom door. From her doorway she could peer through the banister rail and see downstairs into the living room.

What she saw shocked her to her core. Her son Billy was kissing and being roughly pawed at by their neighbor Marcus. Marcus was a tall dark, well muscled guy maybe 6'2". She'd seen him around the neighborhood and thought he worked as a builder. It seems that his physical job had sculpted his physique very nicely.

At that moment his strong arms were wrapped around her slightly built son, as they kissed fiercely. His hands slowly moved down Billys back to his slim bubble butt and gripped it. Billy started to unbutton his shirt while still stretching up to keep their lips together. When his shirt was open Marcus' hands moved to rub and pinch Billy's nipples and she heard her son whimper with pleasure. Billy's hands then slipped down and started to unbutton Marcus's shorts and let them drop to the floor. Marcus wasn't wearing any underwear and so his thick black cock slid into view immediately as his shorts pooled at the floor. It was amazing to look at. It had been a long time since Sally had seen a cock like that in real life. Marcus took a step back and stroked his cock a couple of times.

"Can I suck it?" Billy begged

"You bet you ass you can" Marcus laughed as Billy immediately dropped to his knees and grabbed at it with both hands. He started off by licking up and down its length and then lifted it straight and started worshipping the head.

"You taste so good"

"Just you wait until you get my nut, baby" Billy's eyes almost sparkled at this. "But first I'm going to dump and nice big load into that sweet little bubble butt of yours."

For the next minute the only sound that could be heard was Billy's frantic and frankly mouthwatering sucking and licking over Marcus's cock. It was now rock hard and Billy's two hands wrapped around it looked ridiculously small.

"Ok let's get that pussy prepped" Marcus pulled his cock out of Billy's mouth and in one swift move spun him around and pushed him forward over the couch. He practically ripped Billy's jeans down and then stopped as he saw his underwear. "Did you steal these off your mom?"

"Do you like them?" Bill asked " I got them from her drawers last week"

That little shit was wearing her black lacy Victoria Secret panties

"Oh yeah, I do. I'm keeping these as a little memento" He pulled them off Billy's tight bubble butt and threw them on top of his discarded shorts.

"Now, where were we?" At that Marcus knelt down down and buried his face into Billy's pale crack, very noisily licking at Billys tight butthole.

The effect on Billy was instantaneous as he began to moan and whimper quite loudly and Marcus's tongue went to work preparing him for his inevitable invasion. Marcus's fingers soon joined his tongue in the assault and in about 5 minutes he had 2 fingers sawing in and out of Billy's little butt pussy as he licked and tongued the tasty hole.

He stood up unceremoniously and hefted his thick cock into the cleft of Billy's cheeks. "Are you ready baby"

"Please!!" Billy begged and with that plea Marcus began to slowly push into his prize. Billy's breathing became labored as he struggled to take all of Marcus's massive tool. It took about 3 or 4 minutes of Marcus slowly moving his cock in and out gently, gradually pushing further and further in before Marcus bottomed out.

"See baby, I knew you could take it all. What would your girlfriend say if she could see you right now?"

"She'd be proud of me but also she'd want this fat dick for herself. "

"Is her pussy nice and tight?"

"It feels nice and tight on my tongue and fingers" Marcus laughed as Billy continued "Now fuck me please?"

Marcus gripped Billy's hips and slowly started moving in and out with his full length speeding up over time until he was slamming in and out of Billy's butt. This went on for a little less than 10 minutes until Marcus started to murmur.

"Where do you want my nut, baby? You want me to breed this tight pussy of yours?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes" it sounded like Billy's responses were being pushed out of him with each of Marcus's thrust into him.

"Well here it comes" and he roared as with his final thrust he pushed as far into Billy as possible and let his load out.

Billy felt Marcus blast his load inside him. Each hot pulse painting his insides with thick cum.

"How was your first time then, baby?"

"It could not have been better" Billy panted.

"Maybe next time you'll bring that girlfriend and she can see what you've been craving" Marcus laughed as his cock, still fairly thick, but now covered with slime and cum slid out of Billy's puckered hole.

"She would love that. Oww" Billy yelped as Marcus slapped his butt leaving a red handprint and forcing a little glob of white cum to bubble out of his hole.

Billy reached around with his hand to try and stem the flow of cum draining from him and as he did so his head turned and he saw a flicker of movement from upstairs.

"Mom?"