A Surprise From My Boyfriend

Story Info
My boyfriend suprised me with an exciting night.
2.2k words
4.1
8.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Please inform me in the comments about any patterns in grammar- or general writing mistakes. Thank you.

Disclaimer: All characters in the story are over 18 and it's a fictional story not based on any people in real life.

I was in the kitchen, cleaning, when my boyfriend, Derek, walked through the door. His hands were behind his back, and he had a big smirk on his face. What are you smiling about? I asked. "Remember that thing you've always wanted?"

I instantly knew what he was talking about. On several occasions I've told him that I've always wanted to buy a vibrator. I never did though, I'm somewhat of a shy girl and it was always too big of a leap for me to go buy one. I know it may seem silly, lots of people have one, but I never felt confident enough to do the same.

"Yeah, what about it? Wait, you didn't buy one, did you?" He slowly revealed what he had in his hands. "You did!" "Just a nice little surprise for my girl." I couldn't believe I finally had one. I was already getting excited at the thought of trying it out. Fuck the dishes, let's go upstairs and test it out, I said. "Not so fast, you have to earn this toy." He had a plan, I could tell, he always liked coming up with exciting little games for us to play. I decided to play along. Of course, daddy, what do you want me to do? I said while thrusting my chest at him and biting my lip. "I made dinner plans with Mike and Molly. We're going out to eat. I want you to wear your short skirt while we're out." What was this man up to? "If you're a good girl tonight and you do exactly as daddy says, then I'll use the new toy on you." "Yes, daddy." "You better go get ready, We're meeting them at that trendy new restaurant at seven." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed up to the shower. I was so excited.

After I got out of the shower I got dressed. What to wear? I knew I had to wear the skirt but with what? I also knew I wanted to dress sexy for my man. I decided to keep it simple, I threw on a cute little top and put on a pair of knee-high socks. I also decided to wear my tiny little lace thong and no bra, I wanted to be able to tease my boyfriend with my nips.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs. My boyfriend was already waiting for me. He was wearing a suit and it looked damned good on him. Fuck, he looks so good in a suit. That bastard knows that too, he's trying to tease me. After I drooled over him for several minute, we hopped in the car and left.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Mike and Molly were already waiting for us. We talked about the usual things, work, parties, drama. The dinner was nice, we were laughing plenty and I had forgotten all about the toy and the game I was playing with Derek. This is when he leaned in. "Daddy's got an assignment for his little girl. Are you going to be a good girl and do as he says?" I instantly felt a tingle run through my body. I slowly nodded yes. "Good girl, I want you to go to the bathroom and take off your panties. Then come back, hand them to me and sit back down." I was so eager to find out where this was going that I instantly stood up and excused myself to the bathroom. While I was taking off my panties in the stall, I could notice that they were already soaking wet. With just two sentences this man had made me sopping wet. I couldn't believe how much control he had over me. It only turned me on more. I quickly took them off and balled them in my fist. As I walked back to my table I could notice Derek was checking me out, so locked eyes with him and started to sway my hips seductively as I walked. I sat down, grabbed his hand under the table and gave him my little thong. He was still talking to Mike and Molley, and he stayed very cool, I could however notice that he had a little smirk again.

The four of us continued to talk as booze flowed. At a certain point I could feel Derek's hand on my thigh. He was stroking it, it felt nice. Then his hand rose a bit and his hand was dipping underneath my skirt while he was stroking my leg. It was starting to turn me on. I could feel myself starting to get wet again. His hand continued going further under my skirt. I started getting nervous, he wasn't really going to touch my pussy right here in the restaurant, right? His hand kept climbing, my face started turning red and I looked over at him. He was completely cool; he was still chatting away with our friends. I couldn't believe how confidently he was doing this. It was hot, but it also gave me some reassurance.

Now I actually wanted him to touch my pussy; I wanted to be his dirty little girl. His hand rose again. It was so close to my pussy. He must have been able to feel the heat radiating from my horny pussy. Please, I though, touch my pussy. I wanted to feel dirty. That's when I felt it. His strong masculine fingers on my soaking wet pussy. He started slowly playing with it, but I wanted more. I dipped one hand below the table and pushed his finger against my clit, hard. I didn't want to be played with, I wanted to be used by him, right here. He started massaging my clit harder now, it felt great. It wasn't enough however; he was keeping me on the edge, so cruel.

This is when Molly asked me a question. I didn't hear the question. I just looked at her confused. She repeated her question. "What do you think about the restaurant across the road?" I had just uttered out the first words of my response when Derek started rubbing my clit furiously. It sent a shock through my body. "Emma, you ok?" I managed to utter out: Yeah I'm fine, as I felt an orgasm welling up inside of me. Derek stepped in and answered for me as he continued to jackhammer away at my clit. I couldn't believe it. I was about to cum in the middle of a busy restaurant. I braced myself for the tsunami of pleasure that was about to befall me when Derek stopped. No! I screamed out. Are you sure you are alright Emma, Molly asked. I felt disoriented, I had to think of a lie, quick. "Yeah I'm fine, I just realized I forgot to turn the stove off at home" I needed to get out of here. I needed that man to give me an orgasm. We better head out then, Derek said. "I had great time though, We'll do this again soon."

As soon as we walked out of the restaurant, I pushed him against a wall and started making out with him. "I need to come baby!" "Not so quick, remember our deal? You have to be a good girl and listen to daddy." "Well, what does daddy want? Please tell me." "Follow me in here." He was pointing to a dark alleyway next to the restaurant. He grabbed me by the hand and led me in. As soon as were out of site he said: drop to your knees, and pleasure daddy. "Yes daddy." I quickly dropped to my knees and eagerly started unpacking his cock. I wanted to touch it so badly. I could see his stiffening cock through his pants. It looked so tasty. His cock got released from its fabric prison and I immediately enveloped it with my mouth. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me. It was so hot! I eagerly and hungrily started slobbering on his dick. It felt right, it felt good to be pleasing him. I wanted to feel his cock explode into my mouth. I started moving quicker, I started bobbing up and down hard, deepthroating him on every stroke. I could tell he was getting close; he couldn't hold back his moans. With my hands, I started stroking him fast now. "Cum for me baby, cum all over your slutty little girl." His muscles tensed, he moaned and then, exploded all over my face. Rope after rope of delicious cum was being ejected all over my greedy face. After he was done, he tried cleaning me up. "Don't, I wanna go home like this. I want people to know that I'm your little fuck doll." I felt incredibly dirty and naughty driving home with his baby batter all over my face.

When we got home, we started tearing each other's clothes off. We wanted each other so bad. We stumbled into the bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed and loomed over me. "Are you ready for your reward?" "Yes! Please daddy, I want it so bad." "before we start, I have one more thing to add." He crawled onto the bed and started grabbing restraints from the corners of our bed. "You're going to tie me up?" Fuck, it was so hot. One by one he secured all four of my limbs. I laid before him completely naked, tied down and spread eagle. He had full access to my body, and I couldn't wait for him to make use of that.

He started by kissing me. It was deep, passionate and embracing. His hands slowly started exploring my body. All my senses were acute. I could feel every slight touch, hear every tiny gasp of air. It felt like there was electricity in the air. His kisses slowly started migrating south. He was kissing my jaw, then he moved onto my neck. I moaned. His touch was so gentle yet confident. He kept moving further down. Every kiss getting closer to the peaks on my breasts. They were as hard as rocks, waiting for him. He kept getting closer. He was kissing every part of my breasts except for the nipples themselves. He was driving me crazy! All I could do was wait eagerly for him to indulge me.

Then, ever so softly, he touched my right nipple with his lips. Never had a touch so soft felt so intense to me before. Slowly he started sucking on my nipples, it felt great. Slowly but surely, he started sucking harder and getting rougher. I could feel his tongue swirling around. Then, I could feel his teeth. Ever so gently, he bit at my nipple and gave it small tugs. My nipples were so sensitive now, my breathing was getting heavier. I could feel this tingle inside of me grow. "Yes, Derek. Keep going!" With his hand he started playing with my other nipple. He kept picking up the pace, faster and faster, to the point where he was ravaging them. "Oh my god Derek, you're going to make me cum!" Then it came, a shiver that emanated from my nipples and gave me a glow all over my body.

"You just made me fucking cum from my nipples." I embraced the afterglow. "I want to feel your cock in my mouth again." I was hungry for his cock. I opened my mouth and welcomed him in. Slowly he lowered his throbbing manhood into my mouth. I could tell his cock was aching to be touched again. Slowly I started lapping at his dick, swirling my tongue, trying to taste every inch of him. I was still bound spread eagle and he was on top of me, facing the other way in a sort of 69 position.

I was happily sucking away, enjoying my afterglow when I heard a buzzing sound. I tried to look and see what it was but I couldn't because of the hard cock in my throat pinning me down. Now I felt it, he was slowly opening my outer labia with the buzzing toy. I could already tell that, that thing was going to feel great on my clit. While I continued sucking him off, he moved the vibrator up and down my pussy, slowly teasing me once again. Then he slowly brought it up to my clit. It had an immediate effect; I could tell my next orgasm was just moments away. Yes, yes, I muffled around his cock. Ecstasy, a wave of pleasure washed over me. My mind went blank as I enjoyed the familiar feeling. Just as I was coming down from my orgasm, Derek used his fingers to peel back the hood covering my clit. It was now completely exposed. I knew what he was going to do. I tried saying no, but his delicious cock was still in my mouth. He placed the vibrator on my poor, worn out, unprotected clit. Every muscle in my body instantly tensed up. I had another orgasm, one like in never had before. It felt like I was overdosing on an orgasm, it just kept going. I didn't even care that he was violently fucking my throat, I was enjoying pure bliss.