A Surprising Confession

Story Info
A wife opens up about what she needs, and gets everything.
760 words
3.28
20.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was worried he'd think less of me. Worried he'd think I was a slut. I am so glad I opened up, in many ways - to submit to him fully and completely.

I drank down 10 of his hot loads over 2 days.

Fuck fest #1

One night, we thought we'd play with the items in our toy box, a collection of dildos, butt plugs, paddles. Turning on some porn, he lightly caressed my nipple, and put his lips around to suck. He flicked his tongue over my heaving tits, using his teeth to graze my nipple and make them stand up. His other hand grabbed my other tit and rubbed the little rose bud until it was hard and pink. He put in his mouth, and suckled gently at first, tenderly licking and kissing - but then harder, pulling with urgency as his cock grew in his boxer briefs. Thick and hard, I can feel it against me and it only makes me wetter. We kiss deeply, and he traces the slit of my waxed pussy with his index finger, parting my lips with his middle finger, dipping that finger in the slick juicy folds before penetrating my dripping pussy with 2 big fingers. Drawing circles in my cunt, rubbing my clit up and down, lightly tapping, grabbing, penetrating. Pushing in and pulling out, a wet sloppy sound - I'm so wet my pussy is making slurping sounds! His large fingers feel so good. He squeezed another finger in my hole, telling me I can take it - but I don't know if I can! He makes my pussy cream Stroking my insides over and over. As I reach climax, my cunt snaps down onto his fingers, holding them tightly inside of me, until all my orgasm contractions are complete. My slit is glistening and I can't stop touching myself. This is so hot. What will he stuff inside of me next?

He tells me it's time for a plug, turn around, get on all fours with my ass up and my legs spread. I reach back to pull my cheeks apart, exposing my tender undersides to him, ready to be filled to the brim. He lubes up the first plug, and slides it into my waiting ass slowly at first, teasing me with the tip, then with thrusting force. I like rough anal, and he knows that. We size me up, it takes 4 more plugs, but I'm finally ready for his huge throbbing cock. I love anal, I just get so scared of the pain from his big dick. But the pain is what I like. So we size up my tight little butthole every time he fucks my ass so I can take all of his huge cock. So big magnum condoms don't fit, he stuffs this monster in my ass whenever he pleases, and I love it. He deep dicks my asshole, butt fucks me so hard, I see stars. The pleasure is almost too much. I come so hard, my stuffed asshole clamps down on his monster dick. He pulls it out with a sloppy pop and pumps his cock a few times until he shoots his big hot load onto my ass. It's so much, it's been a while since he's cum - I'm glad he saved it for me.

We both rinse off in the shower, to cool down and get ready for the next round.

I beg for him to fill my ass, pussy and mouth. I loved being filled with cock. He puts his hard cock in my mouth and begins to face fuck me. slow at first, so I can taste his cock. I trace my lips over his mushroom tipped head, and lick his shaft from tip to base. I suck his balls one by one, he groans with pleasure with each flick of tongue and lips. I live to worship this cock. He strokes faster, Then harder, so I gag and choke on his dick. His thrusts get shorter and he explodes in my mouth, blasting his cum on the back of my throat, shot by pulsing shot. I have no choice but to accept his cum and swallow - his dick head is on my oesophagus, almost cutting off my air. I can taste his cum, and love hearing him grunt with pleasure as each blast erupts from his dick. He lets me lick it, suck it, stroke it - let's me swallow it all down, he knows I'm a whore for his cum.