A Surprising Visitor At Night

Story Info
Daddy comes to take what’s his.
2.8k words
4.31
9.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

*

It's late at night as I wake up from my phone that's buzzing next to me. I get blinded by the bright display and a glance at the clock tells me that it's 3 a.m. I'm opening the messenger app automatically and my breath gets stuck halfway as I see that it's been you texting me a couple times.

D: Are you up? I'm on the way to your house.

D: Pumpkin? I'm almost there.

D: Baby, please... please tell me you're up. I need you.

D: Please let me inside.

As I read the last message, I'm wide awake, my eyes widen in shock. I throw away my blanket and run to the front door. I spy through the little window and can see how you're sitting on my porch, leaning against the pillar of my porch roof. We haven't seen each other in months, not met up since that amazing last night. We have stayed in touch, but the messages got less and less. And now you're here. In the middle of the night. I tighten up the belt of my robe that I put on in my rush to the door and open it. Your head spins around and fixates me.

You look tired as you get up and walk towards me but there's also hunger in your eyes. Your hands surround my face and pull my mouth onto yours. I gasp and a whimper slips out when you begin to kiss me like a starving man that tastes his first meal in days. I can taste the beer you must have had, and you notice my hesitation. You mumble a "tell me to stop if you don't want this" between two kisses and a shiver crawls up my spine. I wrap my arms around your neck for a silent agreement and you gently push me backwards, guiding me inside. Your foot kicks against the door and it closes with a bang.

I suck on your tongue, bite your lower lip and earn a loud growl. Your hands slide under my butt cheeks, grab them and lift me up. I wrap my legs around your hips, not letting go of your lips for a single second. "I missed this. I missed you." I gasp out and you tell me how much you missed me as well. Seconds later I find myself sitting on my dining table. Your hands tug on my robe belt. It doesn't open straight away and driven by your impatience you begin to pull on it harshly. I reach down to help you as I hear the cracking. I pull my mouth off yours and shoot you an angry look. "Are you fucking serious?" I hiss at you, but you're just staring at me while continuing to pull the robe off my shoulders.

"Shush, Baby. I'll buy you a new one," you say, sliding a thumb into my mouth. I bite it and your eyes darken. "Suck it like a good girl, pumpkin" and I bite it again, smirking at you. My tongue slides around your thumb and you growl. I suck on it, wishing it would be something else than your finger. Not pulling your thumb out of my mouth, you give me a last kiss before licking your way down my chin, to my neck, to my collarbone. I squirm on the table and your other hand finds my thigh, keeps me in place with a firm grip.

I can feel your teeth on my collarbone as you bite me so hard that it'll leave a mark. You do the same to my other side before you guide yourself back up to my neck, biting both sides of it as well. I whimper loudly, still sucking your thumb like I was made for it. You slide your finger in and out of my mouth and I wish you'd fuck something else with it instead. You mumble affectionate words, tell me how much you've missed me, how good my skin tastes, how good I smell, while you place kisses and bites all over my cleavage. I squirm harder now and your hand on my thigh tightens. I'll be able to see a bruise in the shape of your hand tomorrow.

You pull back a little and look me in the eyes, a smirk curving your lips. You bite your lips as you say, "be a good girl and lay down on the table. Daddy wants to fuck your precious tits. I need to feel them wrapped around my thick cock. These amazing tits are Daddy's, aren't they? Will you be a good girl and grant Daddy his wish, Pumpkin?" I'm shivering all over as I nod, your thumb still in my mouth. I'm letting go of it while slowly laying down. You move to the other side of the table and grab my arms. You pull them over my head and pull me towards you until my head hangs off the table.

I hear the zipper of your jeans and you pull them down until your cock is free, bobbing up and down in front of my eyes. I lick my lips in anticipation, but you're just shaking your head while trying to hide your smirk. You're taking a step forward, placing your cock between my breasts. It feels so heavy on my skin, so thick and hard. Your hands caress the side of my boobs, slide over the skin, gently tickling me. You tug on each nipple, twisting them and it makes me whimper. Your hands surround my breasts in a gentle but firm way, and you press them together, wrap them around your cock.

You begin to move back and forth, begin to fuck my breasts. Your thumbs slide over my nipples, massaging them in the slow and steady rhythm of your thrusts. My legs fall apart on their own and I can tell the exact moment that you see my dripping wet pussy. Your rumble fills the room and a drop of precum drips onto my chest. Whenever you're moving backwards, I find your balls hanging in reachable distance in front of my mouth and I dare to stick out my tongue to lick them. I tickle the downside of your balls with my wet tongue, and you gasp out a curse. It earns me a slap onto my right boob, and I repeat it. I get a slap on the left boob.

I try to close my legs to reduce the tension but you reach forward and force me to keep them open, followed by a spank on my blank pussy. I gasp out and dig my teeth into your thigh that's right in front of my mouth. You're letting spanks rain down on my wet center and I moan loudly while desperately trying to close my legs. Slap after slap after slap finds my throbbing cunt and just in the moment that I think I could cum just by that, you stop. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Not yet, Baby. Don't you dare think I'd make it that easy for you. Not after biting me that hard," you say. I can hear the grin on your face. You love this, and so do I.

You reach for my arms and place my hands on the side of my boobs. "Hold this for me please." You giggle and I roll my eyes. I push my tits together and you continue to fuck them, a little bit faster now. Your hand reaches down again and finds my soaking wet pussy. I shout out a curse as you slide a finger inside, straightly followed by a second. Your fingers fuck me fast, the palm of your hand massages my clit, and my moaning becomes louder and louder. My hands struggle to keep my boobs in place and you're pulling out your fingers before slapping my clit to get me back to focus again.

I hiss at you as you slap my clit. My fingernails scratch your cock for a warning. You slap me again. And again. And again. You're pinching my clit a few times before forcing your fingers back inside. You fuck my tits in the same rhythm that you fuck my pussy with your fingers and I'm getting dizzy. You're getting me close to cumming a few times but just in the moment of sweet release you don't make any more moves followed by a firm "No!"

"You'd cum instantly when I would let you wouldn't you, Pumpkin? You're just waiting for Daddy's command like a good little slut. You're taking the slaps so well. Just like I expect from my good little pain slut. I missed torturing you, Baby. I missed playing with my property. I missed driving you insane, to make you squirm and to make you long for Daddy's cum, for Daddy's words. For Daddy's affection. Have you missed me, Baby? Tell Daddy how much you missed him. How unsatisfying it was to make yourself cum without his hands on your body. Tell Daddy that nobody will ever be able to do what he can do. That he's the only one that owns this pussy, this body, this heart." You push out through your teeth. The confession you want has me speechless and I can't even gasp out an answer. I squirm under your hands that have not stopped fucking my pussy for one second and when you notice my pussy tightening on your fingers. You don't deny me this time. "Cum for Daddy, Pumpkin!" you yell, and I burst on your fingers. My nails dig into my breasts, scratch your cock slightly, as I scream your name in pleasure. I gush onto the table, and I can hear it drip down to the floor. I squirt all over your fingers as you make me cum a second and third time.

You growl loudly as I cum under your command and just as my last orgasm subsides, you pull out your fingers, guiding them into your mouth to suck on them. I can hear the slurping before you take a step back to let me see how your tongue slides around your soaked fingers. Your eyes are closed, and you moan out how good I taste. "On your knees, Baby. Turn around, arch that back of yours and stick out that pretty ass. I need your tight hole wrapped around my cock." You say and my eyes widen. I follow your command right away and place myself on that table just as you command.

You get rid of the rest of your clothes now and move to the other end of the table. Your cock rocking up and down with every step and my eyes follow your every move. Your hand finds the back of my head, guides it back forward as your other hand finds my right cheek, caressing it. I close my eyes, almost purring in pleasure while you caress my skin. I don't see the spanking coming and my eyes rock open. I cry out as you slap my ass harshly until it's bright red and burning. You do the same to my other cheek and tears are running down my face. You're letting me breathe for a second and suddenly I can feel your tongue between my cheeks. It's swirling its way, moves up and down between my pussy hole and my backdoor. I moan loudly, then press my chest onto the table while sticking out my ass. My knees are spread as wide as possible, and my pussy almost touches the surface.

Your index finger finds my pussy and slides in and out in a painfully slow rhythm. Your tongue rims my backdoor, slides in and out and my eyes roll back into my head. I moan your name, grind back on your tongue and finger and my juices drip down onto the table. You come close to my skin. Your finger switches holes and slides into my backdoor, your tongue still next to it. You move it in and out and I beg for more shortly after. You giggle and give me a second, followed by a third.

You finger fuck my asshole, still licking it every now and then and I can feel the orgasm rushing towards me. I can hear how you spit into your hand and in one move you pull your fingers out of my ass and replace it with your thick cock. I scream, tears stream down my face, I whimper and then... I cum. "DADDY!" I howl out as I cum on your cock, squeezing it with my tight hole as I enjoy a never-ending orgasm. Your hands are digging into my cheeks so firmly that it hurts. I know that you're struggling not to cum immediately as well.

"Fuck. Fuck, Pumpkin. Fuck, you're so tight," you gasp out through your teeth, and I slowly come back down to earth. You take a few deep breaths before you begin to thrust in and out. I'm wax in your hands, dizzy and happy now, deeply drifted into subspace. Forgotten are the nights I had to spend without you and the feeling of missing you. Forgotten the fact that you left me. Nothing matters but this one moment and that you came back to me.

Your erection slides in and out of my butthole, spreading me wide open. Your hands are on my lower back, push it down onto the surface. You increase your speed and your balls slap against my tortured pussy faster and faster. I notice my orgasm rushing towards me and it's too late to warn you. My mouth opens but no sound is leaving my body. Your hands grab my back so tightly that it hurts as I cum on your cock and pull you over the edge with me. You howl and cursing words are raining down on me. I can feel how every shoot leaves your cock and cum floods my backdoor as you thrust into me like a maniac.

You break down on my back and my eyes close on their own. I sort of black out and I can feel how you pull yourself out of my body a few minutes later. You clean up the mess we made and pull me into your arms. You carry me to the bedroom and the last thing I notice is that my body touches the mattress and you're sliding into bed next to me, wrapping your arms around my sore body. I drift into a deep sleep and your silent snores tell me that you knocked out instantly as well.

I'm dreaming of us, of what we did last night. It feels so real that I can almost envision your fingers on my sore pussy. I'm still half asleep as I notice that I don't dream, that your fingers are really parting my pussy lips. I can feel your hard erection between my butt cheeks, and I notice how wet I am. My eyes still closed, I lift my leg and reach for your cock. I place it on my wet center and push my butt backwards until you enter my body. You growl quietly and place kisses on my neck, pushing your cock forward until you're completely inside of me.

You slow fuck me. No need to be hectic. We both want to enjoy this. Your hand grabs my chin and turns my head until my lips are close to yours. You kiss me deeply, still sliding in and out slowly. Your hand slides down my body, finds my breast and surrounds it, holding it tight. Your fingers pull my nipple gently and I moan into your mouth. You moan back at me, and your thrusts become a little faster. My hand finds my clit and rubs it gently. You thrust in a little harder now and we're getting close. I pull my mouth off yours and turn my face back forward. Your hand squeezes my boob, my fingers rub my clit and your cock thrusts in and out as you mumble "Come with me, Baby" into my ear and we explode together the next second.

The only thing that's audible is our heavy breathing as we slowly calm back down. You place a few more kisses onto my neck before sliding out of bed to clean yourself and me up.

A few minutes later we're standing on my porch together. You're fully dressed, and I'm wrapped into what's left of my robe. "I'll await my new robe. You owe me a new one," I say and you roll your eyes.

You stick out your tongue. "Sure, Pumpkin. Let me see what I can do," you reply, slowly moving towards the stairs. "Until next time, Baby."

And now it's on me to roll my eyes. "You know where to find me. But remember, I love my sleep. Doesn't have to be after midnight next time."

I say and we both know that there's going to be a next time and I can't wait for it.