All Comments on 'A Sweet and Spicy Reunion'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
leofric35leofric359 days ago

Great story and such a change from the usual stuff in LW. You write very well thanks for your excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So as I read it he worked too much, got into cocain I think (nose candy?) and was neglectful. Doesn't sound like there was any cheating or anyone else in their lives the past years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dude, I love your stories. I believe in love, mercy, and grace. Not all cheaters deserve a second chance but most are remorseful enough that they do. I only search and read reconciliation stories because the others are so depressing.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun8 months ago

5 Stars and a favorite. You do write well. What beautifully written story. I'll have to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A nice story in a not so nice world. Thank you.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Great story. Redemption and forgiveness are never a bad thing.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous. That is a great compliment. And a belated thanks to you too, @muskyboy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anybody that doesn't like this story needs to give up on life and move into a cave somewhere.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks @MormonJack

It's true. When you have a good love you need to treat your partner right.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good story. A bit of backstory and a more comprehensive HEA would have added a lot to this story. Thanks

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Awesome and sweet story. A GREAT reminder to treat your SO as the precious gift he/she is. 5 stars. Thank you!

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Awesome and sweet story. 5 stars! Thank you.

It a great reminder to treat one's partner as the precious gift he/she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. You will find a lot of variety in my stories as well as in the sexual acts th...