A Swingers Tale

Story Info
Older female swingers story.
2.2k words
4.33
1.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Marie and I am a 65 year old married woman living in southern England. I'm 5'4 with short greying red hair and hazel eyes. I take a size 16 dress with ample 38EE breasts. My husband George and are swingers and both enjoy the lifestyle.

George is a retired postman and is 6'2" very fit with now grey hair and a very healthy sex drive. We sometimes meet other partners for sex with the other's approval.

I have a great penchant for hung black males and, although George is not lacking in the trousers department, I find it thrilling to be fucked so royally by hung younger blacks.

One day I was out with one of my black lovers Mike in a local hotel, when my husband called me.

"Hey hun how is it going? Has he fucked you yet?"

"No," I replied, "We are still in the bar."

"Oh that's a shame, thought I may catch you in the act."

"You dirty bastard," I said, "Do you think I would answer if he was fucking me?"

"Suppose not babe."

Mike was listening to the conversation and suggested I tell him to call back in thirty minutes.

I told George and hung up wondering what Mike had in mind. With that we went up to the room. Mike waisted no time in divesting me of my clothes, taking time to excite me by licking and sucking my hardening nipples. I unbuttoned his shirt revealing his lovely toned chest. Moving down I sat on the bed and slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipping his jeans.

His half erect cock sprang out and I was reminded of how he felt fucking me. I took him into my mouth sucking greedily, I heard my phone ring, but we both ignored it.

I was stroking his long hard cock and squeezing his cum filled balls. I was aware my pussy was open and wet as Mike pushed me back onto the bad. He went down on me, his expert tongue finding my hardening clit.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, "I'd forgotten how good you were at that."

"I've had a bit of practice since we last met," he retorted.

With that he heaved my legs over his shoulders and slide his wonderful length in my wet open pussy.

"This is my cunt from now on," he grunted pushing his cock deeper inside me.

"Yes..yes," I said, it's yours anytime.

Just then my phone rang again but once again we both ignored it.

It wasn't until Mike had just got me positioned nicely on the bed and was teasing my wet cunt with his cock, my phone rang again.

Mike grabbed it and answered, his cock now just at my cunt entrance.

"Hello," he said, "George my man thanks for calling back."

George obviously asked him what was happening and Mike said, "I'm just about to fuck your wife doggy style."

Mike listened while slowly pushing his huge cock inside me.

"Here I will put her on," he said throwing the phone into the bed in front of me.

"I've put George on speaker," said Mike grabbing my hips and thrusting harder inside me.

"Argh yes yes," I cried, "fuck me hard you bastard," knowing George could hear every word.

"He is deep in my cunt George," I cried.

"I know," he replied, "I called on FaceTime and I can see your face."

I grabbed the phone and slid it under my body hoping he could see Mike's huge member stretching me.

I heard George say "Go on fuck her hard she deserves it."

Mike obliged bringing me to a shattering orgasm causing me to squirt.

"Oh my god," I cried.

Mike turned off the phone and we got into bed to rest. Later I returned home to find George already in bed.

He soon woke up when I stripped off and slid in beside him. Feeling his warm body next to me.

He stirred and his hand went immediately down to my cunt.

"My goodness," he said, "you are so open and wet darling."

"let's fuck in the morning then," I said as we both drifted of to a deep sleep.

We awoke late next morning lying in bed chatting about the previous night.

"God that was horny to watch you on FaceTime," George whispered.

"It was horny to know you were watching," I replied.

We made love slowly as my pussy was still a bit tender and George is such a gentle man. As we lay in bed we discussed our plans for the week.

"Well Amanda has a party Friday if you are up for it," says George.

"Sounds good, do we know who will be there?"

"You can be sure there will be some BBC there Marie," replied George, "especially if she knows you will be there."

"Mmm let's go then."

Amanda is a very wealthy divorced woman in her early fifties. She lives in what is can only describe as a mansion. It has 8 bedrooms and even an inside swimming pool.

Her parties are legendary with always a mix of old and young. Like me she prefers hung blacks. I was hoping that Mike would be there.

On Saturday we arrived at Amanda's place. Driving up the long drive we could see why she got away with such outrageous parties. The host greeted us at the door dressed in a very flimsy gown, being a stunning looking woman with ample breasts and a winning smile I joked that she would no doubt be busy that evening.

"Oh I hope so darling," she crooned.

Leading us into her huge lounge she introduced us to one or two people we had not seen before.

Marnie was a twenty something stock broker looking slim and stunning in a silk dress with clearly no underwear on. She looked very pale but Amanda assured us that she always looked that way but also that she was a confirmed nympho!!

We met a few more people including several new black guys. All were very polite in commenting on how stunning I looked.

Then I spied Mike who was chatting to another black guy.

"Marie," he called gesturing us over, "so glad you are here."

I said "I'm glad I'm here to seeing you."

Mike introduced his friend as Mark, a work colleague, and we shook hands and Mark politely kissed me on the cheek.

When he kissed me it felt like my body came alive and I shivered. "Oh dear," he said, "are you ok Marie?"

"Yes thank you, it's coming In from the cold, I'll be fine."

I was smitten with this new guy. He was tall handsome smelt lovely and he was coal black. Mike is black yes but this guy was jet black. I was thinking what he would look like next to naked white flesh such as mine and I shivered. That was the truth of it.

I left Mike chatting to Mark and headed to the bar with George. We got a drink and George got sidetracked with a pretty young thing he had fucked at a previous party.

"See you later," he called as she dragged him away.

Amanda came up and asked what I thought of Mark?

"Awesome," I replied, "I suppose you have him in your sights?"

"Most of the ladies here have," she said smiling.

"But Mike has promised to get him to bed Marnie."

"Does she know?" I asked.

"Oh yes she is very keen." Smiled Amanda.

"He is organising for them to go to the viewing room."

Now the viewing room is a bedroom on the first floor that is completely covered in hidden cameras. Most of the women have been taken to the room while a group of onlookers watch them on large monitors in the room next door.

I myself got filmed with two rather large black guys a year ago. Still have the video!!

"I remember that room," I said.

"I will let you know if and when," she winked.

I mingled some more fending of the odd advance saying "maybe later."

Amanda came over and said "it's on - but only you and Mike are allowed to watch, and of course me."

We slipped off to the room for the viewing. There were no chairs to sit on but large scatter cushions placed on the floor in front of two giant screens on the wall. Amanda and I stood either side of Mike sipping our drinks and awaited the arrival of his friend and Marnie.

Amanda explained that the cushions were for guests to use if things got heated while watching action.

"We have had twenty or so in here playing while watching some action."

The lights dimmed and on each screen we saw the two enter the room from two different angles. Marnie was unaware we were watching but Mark knew.

He was told where the cameras were by Mike and given strict instructions as to how to position Marnie so we got a good show.

They started slowly stripping each other naked with Marks boxer shorts being the last item that a naked Marnie slowly removed. His cock sprung out and it was huge completely taking her by surprise.

She gasped but soon took it in her small hands stroking and kissing it. Marks black body looking lean and strong and his black skin wet with perspiration looked so sexy next to Marnie.

She had a lovely pair of tits and she proceeded to tit fuck this enormous black mamba.

Mike claimed "Don't worry girls, I've watched this guy fuck all night before."

They snogged and Mark went down on her opening up her sweet pussy with his tongue and fingers.

He mounted her missionary so we couldn't see much because of the camera angles. He sort of realised and turned her around and got her to face where he knew there were more cameras.

He the got behind her and entered her once more. This time we could see her face, and you could see she was really enjoying the feeling of his huge cock inside her.

Moaning she rocked back and forth And arcing her back she locked an arm around his neck and turned to kiss him.

Marks hand was on her tummy supporting her body as she was impaled on his rigid member. I gasped as I could clearly see the outline of his cock in her stomach.

You could clearly see the shape of his cock moving as she forced herself down onto him. Mike whispered, "you have to know that he is at least 12inches."

I watched them feeling my own pussy opening at the thought of the cock inside me. Mikes hands moved up to her breasts and you could now clearly see the outline of his huge black cock under her flesh deep inside her.

"Do you want some of that?" Whispered Mike in my ear as I felt his hand slip between my legs. I opened my legs allowing him access.

I moaned as his fingers slipped easily inside me as I was watching Marnie now lost in the moment as she rode that huge cock harder.

His cock in her belly looked like it was going to burst out as it pushed the walls of her vagina to their limits.

Mike Whispered "You know you want that monster don't you?"

"Yes yes," I cried watching the action while feeling Mikes thick fingers massaging my swollen clit.

As I watched Mark's cock was visibly pulsing as he was shooting his hit cum deep inside her. They both collapsed on the bed his cock still in her.

Mike withdrew his fingers and said "You are next, just give him time to recover."

"Oh I will," I promised and with that Mike left the room leaving me frustrated but looking forward to getting to grips with Mark.

I left the room after I gained my composure and bumped into Mark and Marnie leaving next door. Mark smiled at me and walked back downstairs leaving Marnie and me talking.

"Fucking hell," gasped Marnie, "that guy could fuck for England."

I couldn't let in that I saw everything so I asked her, "How was it?"

"Let's put it this way my pussy is not going to recover for a week after that pounding," she confided, "and he didn't get balls deep. He is fucking huge!"

I nearly blurted out that he looked to be pretty deep to me but stopped myself. We went downstairs to join the party.

I saw Mark talking to Mike so I wandered over.

"I heard you got all excited watching me perform," said Mark with a grin on his face.

"Well yes I did and Mike helped also with his fingers."

"Yes he just told me, and he also told me that he promised I would fuck you next."

I blushed and stuttered, "Well..er..up yes he did."

"I am really looking forward to fucking you Marie," he said, "Marnie was good and has a tight little pussy, but you are in a different league."

I blushed again and asked him to explain. "Well I know from Mike that you can take all of his 11.5 inches."

I glared at Mike but he just smiled.

"I'm hoping that you can take me Marie," he continued, "Would you like to try?"

"Yes very much so," I answered.

I knew I was in for a good fucking.......