A Syringe of Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Tris is denied some more, and has to give in...
2.1k words
4.4
30.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. Thank you for your interest in the first "Syringe of fun" story, this part picks up immediately after that one, so if you haven't read it already, you might want to. I honestly wasn't going to continue writing more of these, but then the first one got close to 40k views and I was a little blown away... Thank you to everyone who liked that work and read it. I hope you enjoy this one also.

"It's my turn." James said, as he removed his cock ring. Rose, who had gathered some of her strength back got up from Tris slightly, and began grinding her pussy onto Tris' cock.

*Two hours later*

James let out a short and sharp grunt, which was quickly followed by a deep moan. His muscles tensed up and his hard 7" cock shot yet another large load of cum down Tris' throat, finally feeling somewhat satisfied he stepped back to admire his handiwork.

Once, Tris had been refined. A natural beauty whose movements positively oozed pose. Now a mixture of cum and saliva oozed down her small chest. Two hours ago James had tied Tris back into her kneeling position, with her hands strapped forcefully behind her back, her small but perky chest thrust forward. Her hard nipples on full display. He'd spread her legs again too, so that her even harder cock and dripping pussy were on full display. Adding to the scene of forced submission was the ring gag he'd stuffed into her mouth, causing a stream of salvia to dribble down her front.

Once, before Rose had injected all three of them with crazy sex drugs, James had broached the idea of a ring gag and face fucking to Tris. A way to spice up the bedroom. He'd been rather promptly shot down, but the next blow job he'd gotten had been remarkably inspired.

Tris, while very much at the mercy of her supernatural lust, wasn't quite what he and Rose were just yet. She still had a concept of shame, had an idea of how a true lady should react to given situations, and a part of her absolutely hated what was being done to her. So he'd kept her denied, forced a ring gag into her mouth, and face fucked that part of her. He'd blown his load over and over again. His own insane lust kept him hard, keeping him going.

Even now, after two grueling hours for Tris and two insanely pleasurable ones for him, he was still at half mast. His cock twitched at the sight he saw in Tris' eyes. There she was in front of him, eyes red from tears, hair slick with sweat and an absolute mess where he had been grabbing handholds. Cum covering her mouth, face, tits and yes, even her hard cock. She should have been filled with hatred, or exhausted, but there wasn't a single tired thing about those eyes. They were alive with lust, with a longing that was burning through her. Oh she hated him right now, but she had loved how he was treating her.

Given the opportunity he knew she'd tie him up and do just the same. Once she had, that would be it, no going back. Just the whirlwind of submission and domination, of exploration and of deep dark desires. A true sexual being, and James was pushing her over the edge. A moan from the other side of the room briefly caught his attention, there he turned to see Rose.

When she dominated, Rose had a tendency to put a cock ring onto James, and have him fuck her desperately. She'd cum over and over again while he'd be left aching, begging, for relief. Usually when it was his turn he'd give her the same treatment right back. James had begun to realize that this treatment was exactly what Rose craved. It was why she'd push him so far, covering him in aphrodisiac lubes and oils. Rubbing them into every inch of him and herself.

She loved denial, so he'd done something different.

Now the full, lovely rounded girl was tied on her back, on the massive four poster bed they kept in the dungeon. Between her legs was a hive of activity that could only ever be described as "Torturous pleasure." To start with, her bubble butt had a large silver butt plug inserted into it, the pink gem on the bottom of the plug catching the light every now and then as Rose arched her back on the bed. Inside her pussy was a thick, long and very firm cock, a dildo that was modeled after a somewhat realistic penis. One of her favorite toys, it even came with it's own warming function.

The dildo was attached to a fucking machine, which was driving the toy into and out of Rose at a constant speed few men would ever be able to match for long. Pile driving into her, causing her to moan explosively as her body was taken to the very limits of what she could pleasurably take. The machine also squirted lube deep inside of her every few minutes, James was always able to tell when another shot was launched, as she would always cry out and shudder at the sensation.

The lube, as always, was a strong aphrodisiac. The kind Rose so very often used on everyone else. James didn't know where or how she'd gotten the substance. All he knew was that if you applied the lube to someone for long enough, they'd eventually get so sensitive, that they could cum just by the air movement of a pedestal fan crossing over their crotch. Rose had ruined James hundreds of times like that in the past. He couldn't imagine what the feeling was like when she was actually being used, but judging from her expression, it had to be an outer body one.

Her soft, large breasts continued the tread, each having a tight nipple clamp attached to them. Which was in turn attached to a set of egg vibrators, forcing pleasure and pain through her sensitive nipples.

To cap it all off a powerful Hitachi vibrator was strapped to her shapely thigh, the head buzzing constantly against her clit. It wasn't on full power, but even at one half the pleasure it could provide was tortuous. James wasn't sure what Rose would be like in four hours, but the thought of fucking her after that turned his half masted cock fully erect again. Time to shake things up a little.

He had the best of both worlds, being able to torture one of his lovers with pleasure and the other with denial. Time to ramp up the denial. Tris watched, through a haze of lust and James walked away. A part of her was glad, as she could breath properly without a cock raping her throat. Another part of her was disappointed. She was so worked up. Her cock was so hard, just begging to be touched. Anything sexual, anything at all, was torturous. But slightly pleasurable as well. As James walked away she found herself thrusting her cock high into the air, trying to regain that lost pleasure.

When he returned James carried a set of nipple clamps for Tris, only instead of having egg vibrators attached to them, this set carried a short, thin leather leash. He attached the clips to over sensitive skin and Tris gasped in pain, even as her cock throbbed in pleasure. Holding the leash tightly so as to pull Tris closer to him James began quickly removing the small women turned futa from her bonds. Choosing to keep the ring gag in for now. He also kept her hands tied tightly behind her, knowing the futa would be unable to stop herself from stroking her pulsating cock.

Once freed he pulled Tris to her feet, and held her as she swayed slightly. The sexual overstimulation and constant kneeling pose over the past few hours had robbed her legs of much of her strength. Once she had steadied James led her first to the bathroom, where he removed her ring gag. While the feeling of her aching jaw getting some relief was an absolute godsend, Tris had a much more urgent form of relief that was needed.

"Please please please please cum, let me cum!" She asked as soon as she could form the words.

James for his part just smirked.

"Maybe at the end of my turn, if you're lucky..." He said.

Tris didn't respond well to this, instead attempting to shoulder charge him while struggling against her bonds. James didn't give an inch, grabbing the lead tightly and pushing the begging futa forcefully into the shower. Pinning Tris against the wall James pulled painfully on her lead until she calmed slightly. Her body shook with equal parts fear and lust. Tears formed in her eyes and spilled over as she slightly began to cry.

"What are you doing to me? What did you let her do to me? I'm a freak, and apparently I'm going to feel this way forever? I'm going to enjoy this- this thing, forever? Why James? Did you just want to see me lose my mind like you, so you wouldn't be alone?"

James swallowed slowly, a lump suddenly forming in his throat as the ghost of the man he used to be swelled to the surface at the sight of Tris' crying face.

"I-I tried to fight, at the start but she- she said... She did... Oh god Tris the things she did to me..." His voice sounded equal parts ashamed, and wistful. "At first you think you're in hell, but soon enough you'll see, you're in heaven..."

James punctuated the statement by lightly wrapping his hand around Tris cock, and she moaned deeply as he began to stroke her up and down.

"If you want this to be hell, you can tell me to stop any time you like. But if you want heaven Tris, turn around and bend over..."

The lust flowed over Tris like a wave, each stroke of Jame's hands up and down her hard, dripping and all too willing cock. But when he flipped his thumb up to the release button on the cock ring, and she felt it loosen enough to let her cum, she didn't hesitate.

Tris turned around and bent over, presenting her shapely rear to her boyfriend turned captor, moaning lustfully as the tears dried on her face and her cock dripped precum. He spanked her and she wiggled her rear, gasping, as if asking for more. James didn't waste a second, and suddenly he was filling her soaking wet pussy. Tris cried out in lust as Jame's cock buried itself to the hilt inside of her. She was pressed against the cold wall of the shower, her small tits squished against the titles. Had the wall been transparent it would have made for a very enticing sight.

James wasted no time, thrusting into Tris constantly and hard. His own cock needed release now, and he intended to get it. Tris meanwhile was in a world of heaven, her pussy leaked it's pleasure down the side of her thighs. Her cock twitched hard with every thrust of James. She was moaning and panting.

Tris arched her back, showing off her ample rear to the best of her abilities. She moved herself back and forward on James cock, helping him as he pounded into her. Her small tits swayed as she moved, bouncing enticingly.

"That's it James. Fuck me. Fuck he hard. Ohh yes. Please stroke my cock, fuck me and jerk me off. Make me cummmm."

As soon as Tris mentioned the word cum James wrapped his hand around her throbbing, twitching cock and Tris at long last got to release a powerful load from her over filled balls. Her cock came hard as Jame's hand completed its first stroke along her sensitive member. A thick load of cum shot forth from her cock, then another and another and another... Her pussy clenched down hard onto Jame's cock, milking out his orgasm. A male's orgasm couldn't compete against a futa's, but it was still more than enough to bring a smile to Tris' lips. She felt warm, she felt full and she felt, above all, ready for more.

Jame's closed the cock ring on Tris' member, and she felt it squeeze down hard once more. But her smile only turned sharp, as her eyes filled with danger. She kept smiling even as Jame's forced her to her knees. Her eyes remained dangerous as he forced her to lick her own load up from the shower wall. She swallowed, looking up at James, and was delighted to see him looking down at her, his cock hard again.

James would have his fun, but the clock was ticking.

It would be her turn next.