A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy mode?" I chuckle and suck her.

Poor Sam. He freaked out when he found mine. The girls are enjoying my cock.

I'm distracted anew as Raven's mouth worships every inch of me, making it impossible to focus on anything else.

"A real cock is so nice when it's on a nice person." Raven coos. She's exploring all of my surfaces, sucking gently on one ball then the other. She licks around at my little head. "Is this just like a giant clit?"

"Oh my god," I swoon, the words roiling through my mind. "It sometimes seems like one when I play with myself. Does a clit have all of the same feelings of a penis? I'm guessing that maybe it does, but it's just all concentrated in one little spot."

"Yeah! It's concentrated," says Jena, "that's why I always come so hard! Can you say 'penis envy'? I've got it bad. It's like I'm supposed to have a nice big tool, but all the feeling is concentrated in this tiny little girl-dick." Jena looks down at herself and smears her little member between two fingers.

"Oh babe," says Raven, "you're such a good squad-daddy. I love your fucking. If it wasn't for your strap-on, I probably would have been slumming with randos a long time ago."

"Squad-daddy?" I ask.

"Yeah. Jena is a sister just like the rest of us, but at experience parties she's also a daddy,"

Whoa, Jena is a stud?

"It's a big job..." Jena says proudly. "Sandy used to be a daddy -- well, I guess she kind of still is..." She drifts off for a moment before abruptly changing the subject. "Hey, it's time. Let's take a quick shower and go join the party."

We're all rolling high on the ecstasy now, all weak in the knees, but Jena pulls away the blankets and drags us to the shower. I'm glad for the view afforded by all of the glass and the big mirrors. The visuals of this whole experience are magnificent.

Jena collects the butt-plugs, starting with her own. She holds the base of Raven's and kisses her lips, saying, "Push baby."

Entirely submissive, Raven releases the sex-toy from her ass.

"Okay Alex, relax and give a little push... Got it, good girl."

Raven giggles, then starts laughing as I turn on the water and we enter the shower.

"What's up?" Jena asks.

Raven grins and laughs some more. "Tonya thinks the smell of pussy is atrocious!"

***

How I Like It

Once refreshed and dried off, Jena lays out clean uniforms for the three of us; black sleeveless bodysuits, miniskirts with red pleats, and long black socks.

When we finally get to the back yard, things are happening. Eighteen squad girls are here, with me, Jess and Liz for a total of twenty-one souls. Music is coming from the landscape speakers, girls are in the pool and the hot tub, some are jumping on the trampoline. Tumble-mats have been brought out and some are covered with blankets and pillows. Girls are talking and laughing while others are enjoying each other's bodies.

Tonya turns the music down and shouts with her squad captain voice.

"Alright, we're all here. The gate is locked, no one leaves until 10:00 am. If there's an emergency get 'Jiz' from the master bedroom at the top of the stairs. You'll get your cell phones back tomorrow at 9:00. The van leaves for Squad Days at the Pier at 11:00. We'll be setting up the pavilion tent on the beach, so throw your personal tents, bags or surfboards in the trailer."

My big sister Jess comes to the front, clears her throat and says, "Yeah, welcome G-squad. We've got to do some business to take care of before pleasure." She's wearing a backwards baseball cap and a basketball jersey with athletic boy-shorts. She paces while speaking to the crowd.

"We need some ground rules, an emergency plan, and a safe word. Use your heads and your hearts, we've got all night. Be good and make sure things work for everyone. Do everything with respect, do everyone with respect. Ask first before you do anything to anyone, and most importantly -- respect anyone who doesn't want to be done."

She looks around at each face, letting it sink in before continuing. "There's a bunch of food and drinks in the cooler and more in the kitchen. The master bed and bath are private. You can shower on the pool deck or the other bathrooms. Clothing is optional everywhere. Woo-Hoo!"

She smiles a toothy grin that would fit perfectly on a football player.

"I'm gonna be coming and going, mostly hanging out with Liz in the master suite. Come get us if there's an emergency. The safe word is 'penis'. Just say 'penis' and everything stops. Have fun and be safe."

"Fuck that. No one is safe with a penis around," says Sandy. "We're also using 'green light' 'yellow light' 'red light.' Red to stop, yellow if you just need to slow things down a bit, but by all means, if you want everything to stop, just throw a penis in there."

She winks at me. Sandy looks fearsome in her bodysuit and harness with her leather fetish-mask, a cape, and the dangerously huge rubber cock.

"The downstairs bedroom is my lair tonight, come by if you want anything knocked off your list. We'll start nice, I promise."

Cheryl is in collar again, standing back stoically, acting as Sandy's acolyte.

Cheryl says, "Everyone who wants Molly should have it now." She's holding a chalice that looks like it's borrowed from the drama department. "If you want more, just take a sip to maintain. The last offering will be in two hours, nothing after 11:00 so we can all get up and have a full day tomorrow."

As the chalice makes it's way around the yard, Jena whispers so only Raven and I can hear. "Hey, let's be bandits. We can get some ropes and capture someone and tie them up. Shawna likes ropes..." Jena's eyes sparkle behind her mischievous grin.

Under these circumstances, the thought of tying up a cheerleader sounds amazing to me. Raven agrees and we all focus on the task. We flow down the path to the back door of the garage. Jena and I go to the mascot box and find some lengths of soft braided rope, while Raven digs through another box labeled 'bandits,' and retrieves three costume masks, capes and stocking caps.

We put them on and pose in front of the mirrors, laughing at the sexy team of fetish-bandits. We return to the yard to set out for our mark.

I know Shawna. We've gone mountain-biking together. Several inches taller than me, she is a powerful triathlon athlete and part of the varsity water-polo team. She's sitting under the trees at the back of the huge lawn with three girls who I don't know. We can hear what they're saying as we stealthily approach.

One girl sounds nervous as she asks Shawna, "Is it really safe here? We're, like, in the middle of nowhere."

A look and nod from Jena postpones our mission. Instead of sneaking up and abducting Shawna, we approach politely and join them.

Raven greets the other girls. "Hey there. It's very safe here, especially tonight. You know how the safe-word works, don't you?"

Shawna laughs. "They want to know what's safe about a penis." Her pretty face and olive skin adorn her firm, strong body. A single long dark braid hangs down her back, giving her the look of a warrior-princess, She could easily destroy me in a fair fight.

Jena explains, "As soon as someone says 'red light' or 'penis', it means a sister is uncomfortable with what's happening. Everything stops immediately. Saying 'yellow light' slows things down without coming to a screeching halt. We check in and see what's up. Does someone need some water, or a change of scenery, or some other sort of help? Everyone on G-squad is trained in first-aid, and about half of us are lifeguards. The yard is fenced and we're backed up to a hillside with no one above us. The gate at the road is locked and the driveway is a half-mile long. Liz is a sober bad-ass, and she's probably armed. What sort of 'safe' are you wondering about?

"You make it sound like a fortress." The nervous girl says, seeming to relax a bit.

More at ease now, the others look the three of us over. One of the mystery girls comes to me and pushes my mask up so she can see my face.

"You must be Alex," she says, "You look just like your sister. Welcome back to Cali, I'm Michelle." She's a pretty pony-tailed brunette with a silver septum ring in her nose. "Tonya tells us you stayed with Kayla's family in Australia."

I nod and make an effort to talk softly. "It was incredible."

"Did you get to hang out with Kayla's surf-instructor brother?"

I choke up a bit. "I met Sam," I say with a frog in my throat, "I took lessons from him." My affections and disappointments are instantly obvious.

Michelle says, "Oh? Lessons in what? You like him, don't you?" She nods with a knowing smile. "Sheila here fell hard for Kayla." She turns and hugs the pretty blond sitting next to her. "It sounds like the Aussie brother and sister are both heart breakers."

"My broken-heart went down-under with her. I miss her so much," says the tall, sad-eyed girl.

Michelle chides. "Don't worry, Sheila. Kayla's not the only fish in the sea, besides, you know she's probably already got a boyfriend back home."

I laugh. "So Kayla was doing a Yankee 'Sheila' named Sheila?" I'm glad for something to distract the conversation from Sam.

"I wish she was doing me," Sheila laments, "I tried to turn her but I wasn't good enough."

"Oh, don't be so pathetic," Shawna says. "You were great -- you almost got her. Kayla just isn't into girls.".

"Oh, but she was! We kissed and snuggled and she fingered me raw. She just wouldn't let me get down her pants! We'', except for that once... Whenever we were together, she always wore leggings and humped the fuck out of me. It drove me tit-fucking nuts! I am so sad that she's gone."

Sheila wipes her nose and her teary eyes.

"I'm hoping she's that one crazy, fucked-up first crush, and that I'll talk to her on messenger some day and we can laugh about it," Sheila says.

It seems odd to see tears running down her smiling face. I wonder if Sam and I will ever be friends again.

"So, what's up with Sandy?" the worried girl asks. "She's gone all hard-core dildo sex, W-T-F?"

In spite of the scene, this girl's inner geek is shining through. Adorable really, she's a hot nerd—like a cheerleader version of 'Velma' from 'Scooby-Doo.'

Jena shakes her head. "Something happened to her, Carrie. Remember when Sandy missed school most of second quarter? She used to be light and fun but now she pushes everyone away. I don't think she's talked to anyone about it—maybe Cheryl, but I doubt it. All I know is when she got back, we didn't hang out anymore. Our friendly-benefits expired."

I remember Jena saying that 'Carrie' is one of the girls who wouldn't be taking ecstasy.

Carrie says, "The timing makes sense, but what could it be? I love her at school and practice, but off campus she's intense. Did you see the size of that huge rubber dick? She said we'd all be riding it by morning, no fucking way!"

"Na, she's just messing around, no one could take that thing. Don't you think she could be using it as a defense mechanism?" Shawna asks.

I say, "Sandy told us that her doctor said girls who get assaulted often go Goth or punk as a defense mechanism. Then she said she has her 'own reasons', whatever that means."

"It sounds like trauma. It's gotta be a cry for help," Shawna says. "She's been pushing everyone away, let's see if we can bring her back in and get her to talk. I bet the Molly will help."

Jena says, "We need to do something. I'll go inside and try to get Sandy to come out here. Rescue me if I'm not back in a few minutes." She excuses herself and makes her way to the patio and disappears into the house through the kitchen door.

Raven and I sit and wait with Shawna, Sheila, Michelle and Carrie.

Michelle, with the nose ring, leans in and asks, "Is Sam really as hot as his pictures? He looks so fuckable... He must have the sweetest accent too. Kayla always said how much we'd all like him -- even the lesbians. Your surfing instructor was he?"

"Yeah, he's pretty fu... incredible," I say.

Michelle laughs. "Ah, 'fuc-credible' Sam? So, you were hot for teacher. I get it. My first girl-crush was on my surfing instructor. I tried to seduce her but she said it's 'unethical' to go out with a student. Is that what happened with you?"

It's the first hopeful thought I've had about Sam. Maybe he just couldn't cross that line and was shocked to wake up and find he had messed up... but no, that doesn't really make sense, we didn't have a professional relationship, we were always casual, more like friends or cousins.

"I don't know. It all went bad before we had a chance to talk about it." I tell the story of waking up in Sam's arms, but for some reason my mind focuses on the loss of the sleeping bag -- my cozy 'grommet bag,' which I'd slept in whenever I stayed at the bungalow. It was a hand-me-down from Sam and it smelled like him. When Sam jumped up and took off on that sad morning, the sleeping bag was flung onto the campfire where hot coals quickly burnt a hole through the middle of it.

"Communication..." says Shawna, "...number one most important thing. Are you sure that you really know how he feels? You should ask him directly before you write him off. You know... get out there -- show your face?" She looks at me meaningfully.

I shrug. What is she talking about?

Shawna laughs and says, "What's with the masks?"

Raven smiles sheepishly and shows Shawna the ropes we brought.

"Are those are for me? Oh, you're bandits. Are you here to tie me up?" Shawna's posture straightens and her eyes go wide. "Hey, I know how we can get Sandy to open up; tell her she can tie me to the garden gate."

Raven's face lights up. "Everyone is going to want to see this!"

We make our way to the house and to Jess' old downstairs bedroom. We find Sandy laying on the bed in a mess of tears and smeared eye shadow, sobbing, with her head in Jena's lap. Still encased in Lycra and leather, she doesn't seem so scary without her monster cock.

Cheryl is in attendance, dutifully rubbing her master's feet.

Shawna and I enter the 'lair' while the other cheerleaders wait in the hall.

"Hey, beautiful girl," says Shawna. "Come out and tell us your story. We're all sisters here. We love you and no one is going to judge." She sits next to Sandy on the bed. "You can tie me up to the garden gate while you talk."

This gets Sandy's attention. She looks up through heavy dark streaks. "I'll come out if you all finish this first." She hands Shawna her sports drink bottle and picks up a black drawstring bag from the floor.

Shawna takes a drink of Sandy's supplements and passes the bottle around to make sure all of the girls in the hall get a share.

"Don't go easy on me," says Shawna, "you know how I like it."

"Remember the safe word." Jena reminds as the procession makes its way to the yard.

***

(If you do not wish to read about institutionalized abuse at an illegal conversion therapy clinic, please skip 'Sandy's Story' and go on to 'Trial by Ordeal.' I've provided a summary at the end of this chapter so you won't have to miss any of the main plot.)

***

Sandy's Story

Between the huge lawn and a wild neglected vegetable garden is a decorative archway, overgrown by a leafy tunnel of vines. Purple wisteria flowers cover the arch; a sturdy decorative arbor with wrought iron gates hung on heavy hinges, set in brick and concrete pillars. We used it for a jungle gym when we were kids.

Shawna walks majestically with her head held high. With her olive skin, strong eyebrows and long dark hair, she looks like a champion from Greek mythology. She leads the way and is only a few feet from the arch when Sandy jumps her from behind, knocking her roughly to the ground.

The commotion grabs everyone's attention and the entire squad gathers to watch.

Sandy's actions are focused and efficient. She pins Shawna to the grass with a knee in her back, twisting her arms behind her and tying a length of rope to each of her extremities.

"Say 'yellow' to mellow, 'red' if you want out," says Sandy.

"Green light,' says Shawna.

Cheryl reassures some of the other girls that this is okay and that Shawna can stop it at anytime. Everyone stands back tentatively. There are seventeen spectating cheerleaders in varying combinations of uniform and kink, a couple are completely naked and petting each other on the tumble mats, another girl is slinking around in nothing but a leopard-print bikini, cat ears and a tail.

Sandy stands over Shawna and reaches into the drawstring bag, pulling out a bunch of short loops of nylon straps attached to silver metal rings. She gives a wad of them to Cheryl, telling her to find useful places to attach them to the archway.

Sandy pulls Shawna back to her feet and stands her under the arch. She threads the ropes from Shawna's wrists through rings that Cheryl has installed, stretching Shawna's arms and tying them off, high and wide. She strips off Shawna's skirt, leaving her in just a black uniform leotard and a long single French braid. She ties her ankle ropes to rings on either side at the bottom of the arch, spreading her legs to twice the width of her shoulders.

"So, you want to know what happened to me last fall?" Sandy asks loudly, while choosing another length of rope. She clears her throat. "Apparently my dear sweet mother caught word that I am into girls."

Whistles and hoots come from the crowd as she measures out a rope, doubles it over and ties it with a series of seven simple knots.

"I don't know how she found out about me and Jena, but she went absolutely ape shit."

"I'm so sorry! I had no idea... Did your mom see us together?"

"Shush! It's not your fault, don't interrupt!"

She hangs the rope over Shawna's shoulders with her head between the third and fourth knots. Three knots and a loop hang down her back while four knots and the loose ends dangle down her front.

"As most of you know, my mom was born in a fucking convent, and thinks everyone should spend at least twenty hours a week in church. She's afraid for my soul!" she howls, doing her best impression of a Baptist minister.

She passes the loose ends of rope between Shawna's legs and pulls them through the loop hanging at the small of her back. She pulls the slack, and the rope is snugged over Shawna's shoulders and between her legs. Then Sandy begins to wrap her waist and chest.

Shawna tries retracting her arms but her limbs are tied. She's outstretched, and all in. Her body is an offering for her friend to use while working out some heavy psychological issues, with nothing but trust and the safe-word to protect her. It's obvious that this is a familiar arrangement between these two girls.

The spectators' eyes are wide open.

"Mom knows a bunch of higher ups in her church and together they made plans to 'save' me. One morning when I was getting ready for school, she says, 'Oh by the way...' She tells me I'm getting a ride from some church friends. I say, 'Okay,' thinking she just has business to take care of and this is convenient for her. But when her 'friends' show up in a van, it's one crusty old dude in a tweed suit, and two big guys in hospital coats."

Sandy is agitated as she wraps the rope around her captive. It's beginning to look like a hopeless tangle until she pulls out the slack. The lines become taught, making the harness into a snug crisscrossing pattern of diamonds and triangles all around Shawna's body. She pulls the leotard aside to expose Shawna's breasts while the crotch rope pulls the leotard into her vulva and tightly up her ass. Her deepest breathing is limited by the encasement. She hangs there by her wrists, body extended, ropes constricting all around her.

Sandy stands back to admire her handiwork. It's a beautiful crotch-rope harness. She checks on Shawna's breathing.