A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to tell the court everything they did to you?" Tonya asks.

"Damn right! I didn't know if I could do it before, but all of you knowing will make it a lot easier."

Shawna's stamina is amazing, but she's finally reached her limit. Barely audibly, she says, "Yellow light."

Her hands are purple and the last bits of strength are gone.

"Oh babe, let me get you down," Sandy says, as she quickly lets the suspending ropes loose and gently sets Shawna on a tumble mat, the harness still tight around her quivering body.

"Should I cut you loose or are you okay to be untied?"

"I'll be okay. Untie my wrists and ankles and hold me for a while."

Shawna is beautiful all bound up in Sandy's lap.

Sandy waves a hand across the scene to say the show is over. She focuses her attention on untying knots and taking care of Shawna's indulgently distressed self.

***

(Chapter summary --for those who chose to skip 'Sandy's Story.'

Sandy was sent to a church-sponsored conversion therapy clinic by her mother. Although she still has a tremendous libido, she's been traumatized and is unable to tolerate being touched. While telling her story, Sandy ties Shawna into a rope body-harness and makes her into erotic performance art, by suspending her from the archway at the garden gate.)

***

Trial by Ordeal

With Sandy and Shawna's show over, most of the squad girls wander off. Some stay and practice tying rope harnesses on each other, while others curl up and cuddle on the trampoline or on the tumble-mats.

Jena, Raven and I sit together watching everybody else. They tell me all about who is doing what with who, who's straight, who's 'L' or bi, and who all has been with who, which naturally leads to my mom and Jena's mom, Lisa. We talk about how they've been a couple for years, and how lucky we all are that they have our backs with whatever we do.

"What does your mom think about your cross-dressing?" Raven asks, "Does she even know?"

"Well, she put me in girls stuff a lot when I was a kid, but we never really talked about it. Even recently she's put girl things in my room all clean and folded, so she definitely knows."

"Your mom's cool like that," says Jena. "When she caught me and Sandy in the locker room she told us it was fine with her, but just don't do it at school."

Raven looks around the yard. "Yeah, Mrs. B is definitely cool. I'm so glad we aren't at school."

Cheryl approaches with the chalice. She's with Jasmine who is one of the girls who stayed sober for the evening. She's the squad's top D-jay and music mix-master.

"Cheryl offers us another sip of the spiked drink. She's distracted, glancing back to the pile of mats and blankets under the archway, where Sandy is administering doting after-care to Shawna and her wracked body.

"Hey Che', are you okay?" Raven asks.

"Hmm? Yeah." Cheryl answers absently.

"She's okay, I've got her," says Jasmine.

Jasmine has always been one of Tonya's most rock-steady friends. Like Tonya, she takes things seriously and doesn't waste time with romantic drama and relationships. She's middle eastern and adorably cute, way more so than she seems to know. Smart too, she seems to hide her intelligence under a facade of cluelessness. I've seen guys try to hit on her, their best lines falling flat as she smiles sweetly and dismisses herself from their attentions.

We each take a sip and watch Cheryl and Jasmine move on through the night.

Jena watches them leave and says, "I don't know how Cheryl does it. Sandy dumps on her and she just keeps coming back for more."

"Do you think tonight will change anything?" I ask.

"It could," Jena shrugs. "Now that she's told her story, Sandy might open up again. On the other hand, Cheryl might see things for what it they are and decide it isn't worth the abuse. Cheryl needs what Sandy is giving to Shawna right now." Jena frowns. "Dom/sub relationships can be really tough, especially when S&M gets involved, or with multiple partners. There can be a whole other set of emotions below the surface. One scene can be going along fine while the other is on fire."

"No wonder Sandy's so fucked up," says Raven, "I hope the Molly helps her. Fuck those inhibitions, and look on the bright side, right?"

Raven looks appraisingly at us and pushes me and Jena together. She sits back to watch us lustfully tangle for her own enjoyment. We're completely lost in the moment, just taking in the sweetness of each other, when we suddenly get jumped buy a different group of bandits. They take us from behind while we're kissing -- completely unaware of any danger.

Someone pinches my ass hard and I yelp! My hands go reflexively down to defend myself, and loops of rope fall over my head and shoulders. My arms are wrapped tight against body, my bandit cap is pulled down over my eyes, and my face is pushed to the mat. Someone climbs on my back, pinning down. There are sounds of struggle and grunts from both sides, telling me that Jena and Raven are getting the same rough treatment. I know not to fight back for real -- I'm being tied and manhandled by cheerleaders.

They handle me roughly as I'm rolled off of the mat and onto my feet. Blinded under my stocking cap, with my arms and hands immobilized, I'm lead around the yard as if on a leash. Invisible girls yell and whistle -- my skirt is lifted and my ass is spanked over and over again. I hear smacks and yelps from Jena and Raven too as we're paraded about.

"Who's got your backs now, bitches?" Lydia taunts.

I recognize her voice. Lydia is another big strong girl, with a voice to match. I met her once a few years ago, but mostly I just know her from the squad's training videos. Always calling stunts and prompting cheers, she's the foundation for stunts and pyramids, and the launching power beneath aerialists like Jena. She's into performance, training and good-natured hazing -- making people miserable in fun ways.

Our captors lead us around, abusing us until we're thrown together, side by side on the extra-thick crash-mat. Our stocking caps are pulled off. We see that the whole squad has joined in to gang up on us. We lay before them in our uniforms, arms at our sides, helplessly wrapped with several coils of rope.

Lydia lords over us. "You've been keeping to yourselves. What's going on with you two and the new girl?" She wags a finger at Jena and Raven, humiliating her prisoners. "By the authority vested in me and under the protection of the safe word, I order you to spread for inspection."

Lydia hits Jena with a piercing gaze until the rope-bound girl nods and spreads her knees. Jena's eyes roll and her mouth gapes as Lydia rubs her hands in Jena's soggy crotch.

"Ooh, this girl is ready to be enjoyed," says Lydia. She brings her fingers to her nose and inhales deeply. "Yeah Jena! That's something to be proud of!"

Tittering comes from the spectating cheerleaders.

Lydia goes to Raven, pausing for a nod before inspecting her the same way. "Oh, some lucky sister has already been in here tonight. Raven, beautiful girl... legendary!"

Lydia holds her glistening fingers for everyone to see and wafts the girls' scent into the yard.

Next she comes to inspect me. "And now the new girl. Are you the one who's been making these kittens purr?"

She doesn't even know me, yet she comes looking for a nod? I don't know what to do.

Then Tonya asks, "Are you okay, Alex? Hey Lydia, there is something you should know..."

Lydia looks at me, and then questioningly back at Tonya.

She says, "You two look almost exactly alike, but... don't you have a twin brother?"

She looks at me and blinks.

"Alex?"

"Hi, Lydia."

The gig is up, I'm outed.

"But you're a guy..."

There's a lot of commotion as girls lean in to get a closer look at me.

Lydia checks out my hair and my clothes. She feels my chest and realizes that I have no breasts whatsoever. Her hand reaches toward my skirt and she looks to me for a nod. I swallow hard and give her one. We both flinch as she finds my cock tucked under my uniform -- nervous flashbacks of what happened with Sam rush through my mind.

Lydia smiles as she strokes what's hidden beneath me. "You're very clever. How did you sneak this into an X-party?"

The squad has questions.

"Is she a t-girl?"

"Is she on the squad?"

"Can we have a t-girl on the squad?"

"We're an all-girl's school..."

"Tonya doesn't have a twin sister?"

Tonya states the facts. "Alex has a birth certificate with an "F" on it. 'She' is enrolled in our school, therefore 'she' can be on the squad."

"But 'she' has a cock! That thing can knock you up!" The nervous hot-nerd is scared again.

"Come on, Carrie. Just don't go and stick it in your pussy," says Jena, "Is there any danger of that? Besides, the three of us have been girl-fucking all night, no one's getting pregnant."

"He fucks like a girl? Can he make you come without using his cock?" Lydia asks.

"Untie us and we'll show you," says Raven, her words instantly making me hard.

We're pulled to our feet, quickly untied and roughly conveyed back onto the thick crash-mat. The squad circles around the edges with all eyes on us, passionate and curious.

Raven's switch has been flipped. She strips off her skirt and leotard and immediately comes at me, taking complete control. With single-minded intention, she pushes me down and straddles my face with her naked body, giving me full access to her soggy deliciousness.

I lay back to suck and lick everything I can get my tongue into, completely enjoying her. I explore between her outer and inner lips, making laps around her entire slit, taking special care at the front while french-kissing her precious little nodule. Raven leans back and squeezes her own breasts, as Jena holds her braids to keep them from whipping wildly.

Raven grinds on me, smearing her juices all up in my lips and nostrils while Jena moves around us, watching intensely, feverishly turned on. She grabs Raven's face and sticks her tongue in her mouth. I'm spellbound, looking up from between Raven's legs, watching the two girls kiss while rubbing nipple to nipple.

Jena stops and smiles down at me. She wipes her face and gives Raven another quick, hard smooch and disappears from view. I feel hands in my crotch...Jena's got me like she's playing with a girl. Her fingers stretch and make my sack go internal as she probes me like I have a vulva.

Still muffled in Raven's delicious snatch, I lick and moan and gasp, taking air whenever I have the chance. I hold her hips with both hands and synchronize our motions. A shake of her head sets her braids flying, full brown breasts bouncing as she rocks back and forth and from side to side, humping my face harder and faster. I squeeze her ass with both hands and give her clit one long slow lick with the full length and strength of my tongue. It only takes a couple of these and a firm suck on her hood and bean before her arousal explodes on my face in an all-consuming orgasm.

Raven's tits bounce and bob as her heavenly body bucks and sways. She emits a low, feral growl while her braids swing like a canopy above us.

Girls cheer from the edge of the mat.

"Whoa!"

"Yeah!"

"Nice!"

Raven is breathing hard and convulsing as she falls to her side and rolls down next to me. We nuzzle and kiss. She tastes herself on my lips and shakes all over again.

Lydia watches us with smoky eyes, her arousal obvious and intense. "He does fuck like a girl. Does he like to get fucked too? How many of us do you think he could..."

"Hey, we're the ones on trial here," Jena says. "I'm not into guys, but I'm really into Alex. 'She' is a sweet girl with a giant clit, okay?"

"Alright Jena," says Lydia, "'She's' is all yours, let's see if you can make her come."

Jena's gaze burns into me. Her eyes are wide and sparkling fiercely.

Raven is still flopped over to my side. I'm next to her, flat on my back, with a raging cock under my cheerleader uniform. I feel all eyes watching as Jena comes at me. My leotard is pulled aside and her tongue and lips suck on every inch of my naked, throbbing member. Her scent is primal as she pays homage to my cock. Regardless of any gender-fluiditity I have or the way I'm dressed, she's making me fully enjoy my male body.

Whistles and cheers come from beyond the mat.

My knees go up beside Jena's head as she bobs and turns about, looking for better angles, so the hungry girl can take more of me. She's doing everything she can to go deeper each time, until she pauses, cock in mouth, eyes closed. She lines up determinedly, and with a determined plunge, she takes my entire length, all the way into the back of her throat.

For a strange moment, my cock is gone. The only thing between my legs is Jena's face.

She lets me spill back out of her mouth and comes up smiling radiantly.

"I did it! I didn't think I could deep throat... Oh babe, I want you in the rest of me too!"

This is all happening too fast. Except for the incredible sensations, it's like I'm watching someone else doing this.

She pulls a foil wrapped condom out of nowhere, peels it open and kisses me square and firmly on the mouth. Then she rolls the condom over my cock and pushes me back onto the mat. She twists my hips sideways, and lifts one of my legs up. She scissors me and gets lined up to impale herself.

Exploding with anticipation, she yells, "Oh, Alex! Fuck, oh fuck, Oh FUCK!"

She grabs my shaft and guides me into her sweet hole, filling her sopping wet pillowy pussy with my swollen, throbbing dick.

Oh god. We're actually boy-and-girl fucking!

She sits on top of me, her tight pussy gripping as she holds me inside of her. My crotch is firmly pressed to hers, pushing me in as deep as I can go. Our eyes are wide open, our mouths agape. She falls forward onto me, gasping as I push up into her, lifting her with my hips. Rushes surge through our bodies.

She struggles to sit up but my cock has her, she can barely support her own weight. Over and over again, I thrust into her from below, exhilarated by the new sensations and by giving her the ride she so wants. I'm plugged into her, feeling every nerve in her body -- her toes are curling, her fingers are pulling my hair.

She closes her eyes and grabs for my nipple, her hips fall in sync with my rhythm, rocking to the sensation of a magnificent 'first' for both of us.

Did I just lose my virginity? I've never really put much thought into being the male role in sex before, but this is incredible.

The crowd of spectating cheerleaders goes silent, the only sound is Jena's and my labored breathing, and our bodies slishing and slapping together while carnal fantasies become real.

She rides like a cowgirl on an unbroken horse, desperately searching for something to hold onto. She's experimenting and squeezing me with her knees, then spreading her knees wider, twisting her hips into different positions. I'm in sensory overload, barely able to think, but somehow I keep thrusting into her from below.

She grabs my hands, locking our fingers together while she fucks us. I watch her lips slide up and down my shaft, slipping almost all the way off then completely engulfing me again, stuffing every bit of me inside of herself over and over.

Her eyes close, her teeth grit—she is straining with pleasure. We keep it up, moving as one until she can't take it anymore and begins shaking. She throws her head back, as long rolling orgasmic spasms crest and break, triggering another powerful scream.

The crowd whoops and hollers, a few girls even clap.

After riding me into submission, Jena dismounts and lies quivering on the crash-mat.

Approving comments pass among the spectators, even nervous Carrie is impressed, despite the fact that a penis was involved.

"That was spectacular," says Lydia, prompting agreement from the squad. "Watching Jena ride another girl's dick was amazing. There's just one little detail..." Lydia turns to me. "You didn't come yet, did you darling?"

"Oh god." I can't keep up. My energy deflates.

The crowd makes distracted noises and someone tosses the squad's sex-toy duffel bag onto the mat. Jena opens the G-bag, and I exchange concerned looks with Raven. We watch Jena retrieve a blue cock about the size of my own, fasten it into a strap-on harness, and buckle it up between her legs.

Jena leans in close and asks, "Are you ready for your first pegging?"

Suddenly, unexpectedly, I've had enough sex for the moment. I'm thinking about how nice it is just to be with these girls, but the three of us are like a performance team putting on a show. Apparently pegging me is next on the program.

I'm suddenly a ball of nerves. "Right now?" I'm trembling.

Jena speaks tenderly, "Right here, right now. It's okay, I've got you."

I've fantasized about this. But it's going too fast. Jena is ready, but I don't know if I want my first time to be like this, right here in front of everyone? Does she really want me to spread right in front of G-squad?

Jena sees my hesitation and immediately checks herself.

"Oh, hey..." she says, "...hold on. It's okay. Do you need a yellow light?"

I'm frozen. What am I worried about? Didn't we just have our first hetero sex? Didn't I just lick and suck Raven to orgasm in front of everyone just moments ago? My body is tense and my muscles are all tight. I look into Jena's eye apologetically.

"Oh baby, this is a lot, isn't it?" she says, and sits back on her haunches.

"We've been going really fast," I say.

Unexpected tears break loose and spill down my cheeks. Overwhelmed with emotion, I feel a lump growing in my throat and I can't make myself speak. Raven sits her warm and naked body by my side and holds my hand, wrapping her arm around my shoulders. Jena kneels at my other side, tenderly holding my other hand and rubbing my back.

I'm embarrassed and feeling completely ridiculous sitting here, falling apart. What am I crying about? I find my bandit stocking cap next to me and pick it up to wipe my nose and face. Jena and Raven watch, giving me room to do what I'm doing as I breathe and try to swallow again.

I look up to see Lydia's face smiling tenderly. "Oh darling, don't worry. It's okay. I was pushing too much. I'm sorry..."

I choke back more tears and blow my nose. I let out a quick 'whew' and give Lydia a brief smile.

She says, "You're okay, Alex. That was really sweet. I've never seen a boy cry like that, you really are a sister, aren't you?"

Raven and Jena squeeze me between them with sisterly hugs. They kiss my cheeks and smother me with affection.

***

Signals

Most of G-squad has wandered off. Jena and Raven are still holding me, while my sisters sit with us. Tonya's crutches are leaning against the crash-mat. I haven't moved since my breakdown, I've just been quietly listening to the conversations between the most important girls in my life.

"No, Jess," says Jena, "the only girl whose got a chance with Tonya is Raven."

"Figures. The pretty ones can get anything they want." Jess jokes pointedly.

Tonya shakes her head. "No offense Raven, but what would I want with a girlfriend?"

"What would you want? Oh, you slay me," says Raven. "What could be more attractive than rejection?"

"I haven't rejected you," I say. "Does that mean you're more attracted to Tonya than you are to me?"

"No, no... The only thing Tonya has over you is that she's never kissed me back," says Raven, eyeing Tonya lustfully.

"You'd be disappointed," says Tonya. "I don't have time for a lover."

Jess laughs. "You're here, right now... there's plenty of time. Look at Mom and Lisa... or look at me and Liz. Do we have a whole lot of time on our hands? You relax a little, enjoy life... smell the flowers."