A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya looks offended. "I enjoy myself."

"Exactly! You enjoy only yourself. Don't be so selfish." Raven teases.

Tonya scoffs and says, "Alright, fine. You want a kiss? Come and kiss me then."

Tonya scoots to the edge of the mat with her wrapped ankle hanging over the side. Everyone is shocked, especially Raven. This has been a running joke between the two girls since they met. Raven has always teased Tonya, saying she 'seduced her' to join the squad, making light of the fact that Tonya recruits girls all the time, but she has never sought a romantic partner.

Raven looks at me nervously, but I give her an encouraging nod. She separates from me and Jena, and swings her long dark legs off of the mat. She walks around the crash-mat and stands, stark naked in front of Tonya.

I don't know if it's the ecstasy, but Raven and Tonya are the two most perfectly beautiful girls I've ever seen. Raven takes one of Tonya's hands in hers and places it on her breast. She puts her other hand at the back of Tonya's neck. We're all watching as Raven seems awkward for the first time. At first Tonya is stock-still, but their lips meet and Tonya melts. Her shoulders droop and her features relax. It's almost like Snow White waking up to the kiss of a prince. At first only Raven's lips nibble gently, but as the Ice Queen thaws, her tongue comes out to play. For a very long moment these two seem as one. Tonya withdraws first and both girls tremble as they lean back, smiling at each other.

"Woot!"

"Yeah!"

"You finally got her!"

Cheers are coming from girls we didn't even know were watching.

Tonya blushes and smiles. One kiss is enough as she scoots back onto the mat. Smiling like a fool, Raven skips back our side and climbs up beside me.

A commotion at the pool draws attention away from us again.

"Well, that was...new," says Jess. She pats Tonya on the shoulder and offers to take her to the pool. Tonya reaches up and Jess lifts her, easily carrying her little sister across the yard.

Jess is a hunk. She has muscles on top of muscles and is actually too built for many guy's tastes, not that she'd ever worry what guys think about her body.

Something luscious is happening over at the pool-deck, a crowd is forming over there, but it's nice to be back to just the three of us again. The effects of the drug seem to be wearing down a little. It's disappointing and relieving at the same time. On the one hand, the euphoria and the passionate rushes of the peak have passed, on the other hand, the uncertainty is over, coming back down is familiar and comforting territory.

I try to remember what was so overwhelming to me just a short while ago. A new perspective settles over me and I feel okay knowing that I can be emotional and express feelings as I need to. Tears and crying can relieve stress. I've had a charmed life, but everyone feels the stress of existence -- of just being human. Everyone should cry, maybe at least once a month...

"What are you thinking right now?"

Jena's question snaps me out of my thoughts. Her eyes are taking me in, as if she already knows the answer to her question.

"I was just thinking that it's okay to cry. It's good. Everyone should do it," I say.

"The world would be a better place if everyone did. Let the ego die now and then," says Raven. "Humbling is good for the soul. I think that people who never cry become brittle, and eventually the slightest touch can shatter them."

I look into Raven's eyes and see endless mystery. I can't believe it's only been a few hours since she first spoke to me... since she asked me if my polo suit was 'too up tight?'

I laugh and look to Jena. She's staring at me. We catch eyes and they won't let go. She leans in and kisses my eyes.

"I love that you can cry, sweet fairy-boy," she says. "Don't ever hold back for me, please? That goes for both of you. Don't go thinking you're off the hook here, Miss Raven. You've still got stories that you don't share. Just know that I'm here whenever you're ready."

My heart swells for both of them. I excuse myself and stand to stretch and I feel a second wind coming.

"I may be ready soon," I say.

Jena smiles broadly. "Green light?"

"Soon. I may have a few more tears first."

***

Oh Shit!

Raucous laughter and the prospect of refreshments at the poolside are calling us, so we wander over and come upon a very different scene. At first it looks like they're setting up for naked water polo. There are sixteen girls in the pool and a tumble mat has been brought to the edge.

"Hey, come play with us," says Lydia. "Get naked and jump in."

Sixteen naked girls turn to us, my sisters included.

"We're playing 'No shit? Bullshit!'" Lydia laughs hard and loud.

"What kind of shit is this?" I ask nervously.

"Don't worry, it's easy," says Lydia. "Think of something you've done, good or bad, whatever—but make it sexy. Something like 'eating pussy.' I know you've done it, so now you go around the circle and guess whether each other person has done it or not."

Raven shrugs and jumps in the pool. Jena strips off the rest of her uniform and jumps in after her.

"Okay," I say, "Eating pussy. I've done it." I lick my lips reflexively.

"So now you guess who has and who hasn't done it. Like Jess. Do you think she's done it? Yes or no."

I laugh, "Yeah? I'm pretty sure Jess has eaten pussy. So what?"

"Okay, so tell her. Tell her whether or not you think she has eaten pussy."

I laugh and turn to Jess. "Dear, sister. I'm pretty damn certain that you have eaten a lot of pussy."

Jess grins and says, "No shit, Alex."

The crowd laughs. "Yeah!"

"Now you go around to everyone and guess whether they've done it or not. So, what about me? Have I eaten pussy or not?"

I blush, "Well yeah, Lydia. I mean sure you have."

"No shit. Okay. So you're two for two. What about Tonya? Do you think she has?"

"Um..."

I look to my twin and I realize two things. First; I haven't seen Tonya naked in years and compared to her, I look pre-pubescent. Second; other than when I saw her kiss Raven, I have no idea if she's ever been with a girl. I look to Tonya who's smirking, completely entertained by my wonder.

"Well, earlier she was talking about not having time for a partner. I'd say no."

Tonya laughs. "Bullshit, little sister."

Tonya is pleased with herself, and now I have a little more knowledge about my twin.

"Who with?" I ask.

"Un-huh. That's not how the game works," she says.

Lydia says, "Alright, Alex. You've got one strike. If you want to challenge it you can call bullshit on Tonya, but if you're wrong -- you get another strike, and once you get three, someone gets to choose a punishment for you. Now pick someone else, anyone. Guess as many as you can before you get three strikes."

"Okay. Jasmine," I say, thinking I can get an easy win.

Jasmine's face has a 'deer caught in the headlights' expression.

"I'm guessing 'no' for her," I say.

Blushing hard she says, "Bullshit!"

"Wait, what?" Lydia says. "A few minutes ago you said that you haven't been with anyone. Which is it? Did we catch you in a lie?"

The girls in the pool begin chanting, "Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!"

"I'm not lying," says Jasmine. The poor girl is uncomfortable as the new center of attention.

Lydia cocks her head and says, "Okay, then explain."

"Really, I haven't been with anyone. Haven't you ever... don't you guys all... you know?"

"Ever what?" asks Lydia.

"You mean none of you are limber enough?"

I suddenly realize what she's talking about and a rush of arousal sweeps over me. She can eat her own pussy?

"Oh, double Bullshit!" says Lydia. "That's an urban legend, isn't it? Only circus freaks can do that."

"Yeah, I call bullshit too," says Jess.

Several girls disagree, including my twin.

"No..."

"Hmm..."

"It's real."

"Oh, time out! Hold on," says Lydia. "Show of hands. Who here can lick their own pussy?"

Five naked girls raise their hands, Tonya and Raven among them.

"This I gotta see!" says Lydia. "Out of the pool, all of you horny sideshow freaks."

Tonya says, "They're going to have to prove it for me because I can't do it with my bad ankle. The rest of you just need to do more yoga."

A bunch of slippery wet and naked cheerleaders climb out of the pool and arrange themselves on a tumble-mat that's been laid on the deck next to the pool. They're all giggling and laughing while taking a variety of positions.

"Whoa, hold on. One at a time. Wait until we're ready." Lydia and the other girls swim to the nearest edge of the pool. "A'ight, Jaz. You first."

Cute little middle-eastern Jasmine sits self-consciously on the mat in front of Lydia, and spreads her legs for the squad. She pulls her hair back and twists it into a bun. She takes a deep breath, spins herself around and lays on her back so the top of her head is facing the pool. She raises her legs into the air and bends severely at the waist until her knees are on the mat beside her head. Her dark brown pussy lips and tight little asshole are on full display to everyone at the pool side, her nose is mere inches from the short black hair of her bikini trimmed muff. She wriggles a bit, bends more, and spreads her knees a little wider. She lifts her head off of the mat and puts her mouth to her fuzzy little mound, giving the front of her slit a quick little lick.

Transfixed, the whole squad is silent until Lydia prompts a cheer.

"Yeah Jasmine! who's got it?"

"She's got it! Yea Jasmine, she's got it!

With the biggest possible smile on her face, Jasmine unfolds herself and quickly slips back into the pool.

Michelle comes forward next and contorts herself similarly. Her tongue plays with a silver ring that dangles from a piercing in one of her pussy lips. She must buy the rings in pairs; it matches the one in her nose.

Next comes Natalie, one of the squad's other aerialists. She easily bends far enough to lick her entire slit. It's an amazing parade of fit bodies with beautiful pussies and assholes, each pair gorgeous in their own unique way.

I should stretch more. If my twin can lick her own clit, then certainly I should be able to suck my own cock.

Raven's turn is last. I want to see this from the audience's point of view, so I get naked and jump into the pool behind Jena. She lets me hang on her shoulders, providing me with an excellent view for the grand finale.

Raven's supple brown body contorts with sultry motions. She finds Jena and me in the crowd and focuses her attention on us, as she centers herself on the mat in front of the squad. Instead of laying on her back, she sits sideways on one hip, leaning on her hand, planted firmly beside her. Like a cat getting ready to clean herself, she kicks up her foot and points it nearly straight into the air. Her outer brown pussy lips slip open, revealing a sliver of glistening pink flesh.

Everyone in the pool stops breathing.

Raven puts her free hand on her raised knee, pulling it back, spreading her legs even further, opening herself even wider. She leans forward, curling her spine almost supernaturally and lowering her chin toward her delicious mound. She scans across the crowd, meeting nineteen pairs of eyes before extending her tongue and slipping it over her clit and beyond.

G-squad makes an audible collective gasp.

She pivots so each girl can see exactly what her tongue is doing as she licks herself in an incredible, artful display of auto-cunnilingus. As her body responds, her attention turns from the audience to focus on her own pleasure. She makes kissing and sweet slurping sounds. Her head bobs up and down, up and down... She sits up for a moment to take a breath and ties her braids back into a pony tail. Then she dives back in with renewed vigor.

I see her excitement growing as her limbs begin to fidget and her toes start to curl. Her licking grows harder and slower, her brow furrows deeply. Her breathing is coming in gasps and I can tell that she's getting close.

I see her asshole clench and wish I was close enough to stroke it with my finger—or maybe even my tongue.

Then it happens. Her limbs go stiff, her mouth gapes open. Convulsions wrack her body and all of her her muscles clench. Her hips twist and her legs stretch out behind her as she falls forward onto the mat, desperately reaching out to me and Jena. We grab her hands and pull her off of the tumble-mat and into the pool.

We let her surface and catch a breath before smothering her with kisses.

The cheerleaders chant, "Raven! Raven! Raven!"

"Alright, next question..." says Lydia.

"Oh no. Hold on! No fucking way. You're not getting out of this. You called 'Bullshit!' on me, sister," says Jasmine. "You did too, Jess. What was that, five strikes each?"

"Oh busted!" says Tonya. What's their punishment going to be?"

Lydia and Jess look nervous as they supplicate before Jasmine. Both are tomboys, Jess more so, but Lydia is in no way a priss.

Jasmine thinks for a moment and a devilish grin spreads across her face. "Okay, for the rest of the night, I want to see the two of you in the girliest, skankiest swimsuits or the finest lingerie that you can find. When you come out dressed up, you need to do twenty minutes together on the trampoline.

Jess and Lydia look at each other in mock horror as the yard erupts with laughter.

***

Consequences

Jena, Raven and I are on the patio now, snacking on fresh strawberries as Jess comes out of the house. She tries to distract everyone by teasing me.

"Poor Alex," she says, "always the tag-along. You didn't stand a chance at the boy's school so mom made you a girl."

"Yeah?" I retort, "I guess it didn't work as well on you."

She knows her teasing doesn't bother me. I'm used to her boisterous style. What isn't her style is the tiny, shiny, swimsuit she's wearing -- a yellow version of the black strappy one the sales-girl caught me checking out at the surf shop. It's a crossover one-piece made of little more than three triangles and some thin straps.

"Let's see your routine, Buffy," I say.

"Hey, do you want to see a double flip?" She says and flips both middle fingers at me as she runs out into the yard. She steps onto a tumble mat and pulls an impressive set of fast hands-free stationary cartwheels.

The squad chants, "Buffy! Buffy! Buffy!" It was her nickname when she was on the squad.

Jess is like a big guy with breasts. She looks more out of place in her tiny swimsuit than I would. The bottom triangle is gathered to make an intentional camel-toe with the fabric all snugged up in her pussy. The thin straps are barely keeping the triangles over her areolae yet they accentuate the lines of her boyish hips and abdomen and draw attention to her incredibly strong body as it makes a five point web across her muscled back. Seeing her in something so intentionally provocative is completely new for me.

The kitchen door opens and Lydia pokes her head out, shy to be seen.

"Come on, there's no use fighting it." Jasmine teases.

Lydia steps out onto the patio to a cheer of surprise and approval. Despite her heavy frame, she looks great. She's in a complete red silk-and-lace lingerie set with thigh-high stockings and a garter belt.

"Aw, check out Lydia!"

"Look at that!"

"Yum!"

They both climb up on the trampoline and begin their penance, surrounded by the rest of the squad as they awkwardly bounce and crash into each other like the beautiful galoots they are.

Jena, Raven and I watch from the patio.

"I am so glad I didn't get three strikes," I say.

Raven laughs. "I was wondering how that would have gone."

"Nothing like how you did, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Yeah, me too," says Jena.

"Aw," Raven says, "I guess it runs in the family." Her smile fades.

Jena sits up. "What do you mean, m' love?"

"My mom was an exotic dancer when she met my dad, or rather, when he got her pregnant or whatever..."

"She raised you by herself didn't she?" Jena asks, "Did she buy that house by dancing?"

"She just dances for her rando boyfriends now. She got rich by having me." Raven crosses her arms and lets her shoulder slump. "Mom's got my DNA report which proves that my father is an asshole."

"What happened to your father?" Jena asks.

Aside from being FWBs, Jena has been friends with Raven for years. The fact that they are only discussing this now tells me a lot.

"He lives the high-life with his 'real' family, while Mom gets a place to live and a monthly allowance."

"Do you know him?" I ask, feeling a new affinity with Raven.

She chuckles. "Sure, everybody knows him. He's in the tabloids all the time."

"Raven, who's your dad?" asks Jena.

"Just another asshole movie star that everybody loves. I read that he gives most of his money to one of those celebrity cult-churches."

"No effing way! It's Keenan Rudd isn't it? God, no wonder you're so fucking gorgeous. Your dad is... whoa!"

"Shh, quiet. No one can know. He's not really my 'dad.' How did you know?"

"You never wanted to see any of his movies, and when we went to see 'Spy Trouble' you ran out of the theater during his cameo. I figured something was up."

Shocked, I say, "That means his kids are your half-brother and sister, they're both actors. Do they have any idea? Your half-sister looks just like a younger version of you."

"Does your mom still get an allowance now that you're an adult?

"As long as it stays quiet, Mom gets the Malibu Lake house and her monthly stipend."

"Is your dad... your rich-and-famous genetic father going to help you with..."

"I don't want his help and I don't want his money. I don't want anything to do with him, or his family. I've seen my 'siblings' surfing at the pier."

None of us can keep a straight face. 'Kooks!" we all shout and laugh our asses off.

"They actually seem nice enough, maybe next time l see them I'll say, 'hey, know what?' They would never believe me, unless maybe I show them my DNA report," she says with a self-satisfied smile.

"DNA has changed the world," I say, "It used to be easy for men to spread their seed and leave brokenhearted girls pregnant where ever they went. I bet there's a lot of old 'respected' men who are scared to death of who's going to come looking for them."

"Hey, there are a lot of good men out there too. Not all of them are like your dads," Jena says.

"Yeah, your dad is awesome, maybe the best. He always came to your events..." says Raven.

"He still does."

I say,"Jena's dad was always there. He's the one who taught me how to surf when we were kids. I haven't seen Tony in years."

"You should come by. He loves you. Our dads used to be best friends."

"You mean back before my dad got money hungry and left his family?"

"You aren't like your dad. You have a good heart, it's a strong heart with soft edges."

Jena stands and pulls me and Raven next to each other on the bench. "Hey girls, this is as party. Lets go have have some more fun before we have to go to sleep."

I turn and hug Raven. She looks to me and smiles, and we kiss.

Jena says, "Come on, the night isn't over yet."

***

Among the Wreckage

The three of us puddle onto a big tumble mat as the full moon comes up over the hills. We cuddle and canoodle, watching the scene.

I decide that one of my favorite things to watch is naked girls jumping on a trampoline, especially this crew -- all fit and athletic. Watching them bounce is erotic poetry.

The three of us are too spent to get up or do anything. Cheryl is giving rope lessons under the arch. She shows some basic techniques while demonstrating on Sheila. It's fun to watch the girls experiment with tying and being tied, many have never done it before.

Cheryl explains, "Things that are just below the surface don't always stay there. Don't be surprised if you feel a big release while your body is bound. Emotional baggage can come out too. Bondage can make you face it and get it out in the open, so it doesn't effect you subconsciously anymore. You could cry or you could orgasm, or do both at the same time. Remember the safe word. Everything stops on your command."