A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna is sitting on another tumble-mat, buck-naked, legs spread wide, pussy lips red and inflamed, slightly open with her sweet inner pinkness peeking out -- no shame or self-consciousness whatsoever. Girls sit in front of her listening attentively.

"It was perfect! I loved the harness and the poses that Sandy put me in. That was the best Shibari session we've ever had."

"Shibari? You and Sandy have done this before?" nervous Carrie asks.

"Oh yeah, it's ancient Japanese. Sandy and I got into it a while ago. I don't touch her so she's okay with it. We were just looking at pics on line one day, when I came across a picture of a girl all tied and suspended. It freaked me out at first because I liked it, but the girl in the pic was tied really tight. I couldn't tell if she was okay, but we found other pics of her laughing and showing off her welts and her collection of bondage gear. When I saw that, I was okay. Sandy got some soft ropes just for this. We don't do it accurately with traditions -- I just love the ropes. The way Sandy poses me and hangs me... She turns me into art."

"Doesn't it hurt? You pussy is all rope burned," Carrie says.

Shawna's legs are spread. Everyone can see the abrasions.

"Yeah, we get carried away, but it feels so good at the time. I'm heavily chafed from the crotch-rope. It still burns. My favorite part was when the hot wax ran down between my ass cheeks and over my lips. It felt like I was getting burned in half."

Cheryl brings a soft cloth and some aloe gel to sooth Shawna's raw spots, making her moan blissfully.

"Oh, that is so nice," She's leaning back, presenting her privates very publicly. "Just don't put anything inside of me. No fingers, no tongues, no toys... I'm not into fucking, but I love being tied."

"Even though you get all chewed up like that? I'd be crying. You must have an incredible tolerance for pain," says Sheila.

"It hurts but the endorphins get me higher than the pain can reach. The cooling gel feels good, but even now I'm high from the burn."

"That must be why you love water polo so much," Cheryl says. "You get beat up a lot when we play."

Shawna's face lights up. "Do you remember the semifinals against Ventura high? That one left flat was all over me. Every time I got the ball she yanked my suit into a front wedgie. She gave me welts! She bruised my nipples and yanked my hair... I was in love! We had a moment under water. I'd already passed the ball but she grabbed me, pinching my nipples and yanking my suit from behind, until the coaches yelled at us. They thought we were fighting. Then she got all shy and everything was awkward for the rest of the game...but The Fearless Girls won!"

"Yeah! Fearless, Fearless, Fearless!"

The squad's random cheers are going to take some getting used to.

"Her name is Wendy and she's going to be at the pier this weekend," Shawna says, absently fondling her own erect nipples.

"Wendy is the left flat who was attacking you?" Sheila is very interested.

"Yea. This will be our second date."

"Damn, sister. She's almost as big as Jess. Is she kinky too?" Sheila asks.

"Well yea, what she was doing to me in the game was pretty kinky. Our first date last Saturday was just a morning run and coffee. She's smart and fun, she hugged me and kissed me goodbye before she went to work at tower thirteen."

"No way! Tower thirteen is only a short walk from the Pier. She's a beach lifeguard?" Sheila asks.

"She's a trainee."

"Nice! Have you seen her at work yet? Are you going to go out and need rescuing?"

"Hah! I'm just going to get over heated and need hydration so I can shelter at her tower. Maybe she can rub something soothing all over me."

"You can't wear a bikini tomorrow with those welts and rope burns," says Sheila.

"Oh shit." Shawna contorts trying to look at herself. She has raw spots all over. "I was going to wear my new bikini! I'll have to find something else. I went to school a couple of weeks ago after a session like this. It hurt but I was turned on all day. At practice our polo suits covered the marks and made a good excuse for the bruises. My mom saw the marks on my shoulders and was upset that water polo could be so violent."

Sandy is defensive. "So you threw water polo under the bus? Your mom thinks you got beat up in practice?" She's sitting on the crash-mat by herself, naked now except for a collar that looks suspiciously like the one Cheryl was wearing earlier in the night.

"Oh? Would it be better if I told her you did it to me in my bedroom? Oh yeah, hey Mom. Sandy and I are into S&M and I'm the 'M'. I'm going to spend the weekend with her and a bunch of other horny girls, Okay?"

"Okay, fine. It was water polo. At least tell her it was me at practice. I deserve some credit." Sandy laughs.

Shawna says, "Ha-ha. She likes you, Sandy. She thinks you're super talented and she likes your spirit. She says you remind her of herself. If she only knew...."

***

Sweet Dreams

Jena and Raven are falling asleep. The three of us are spooning, naked, with me in back. Raven is in the middle, wrapped around our tomboy. Jena is my crush, she has always been my idea of a perfect partner. The only part that was uncertain was how my sexuality could fit in a relationship. But now, seeing her falling off to sleep, knowing what kind of kink she is into, everything is magically falling into place.

Raven is an exotic beauty who I have conjured in fantasies on many occasions. Here I am, arms and legs wrapped around her, with my tired cock resting in the crack of her ass. Before tonight she was unattainable— like she was passing by the edge of my life on her way to something greater. I feel honored just to know her, never mind being her lover. Still, I hope this spark between the three of us grows, but I fear that it won't be long before Raven moves on and slips out of my grasp once again.

I want to take them up to my room before I fall asleep, so I wake them up and we manage to drag ourselves into the house and up to my cozy bed where we can go off to sleep in each other's arms. In moments I'm drifting off to sleep, reflecting back on the most wonderful day that compares to no other.

****

Continued in:

—A T-girl and a Tomboy—Pt3

A Surfer and a Swimsuit Model