All Comments on 'A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 03'

by AlexBailey

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
acrasoftacrasoftover 3 years ago

Beautiful and well constructed. As always. Anxiously awaiting the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another incredible chapter. You really get the emotions to come through instead of just being words. I love everything about this story and look forward to everything you write.

Thank you for all the time and effort and of course the imagination to create such a wonderful story.

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Loving the whole series. Can't wait for part 4!!

acrasoftacrasoftover 3 years ago

Another thing: I commend you on writing a crossdressing story that is not a sissy story. There aren't that many of those around.Just what I wanted.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

I'm really impressed with the quality of writing and the complexity of the story. It's a perfect blend of wild sex and a plot that works to unfold, not only the physical lives of the characters, but also gives insights into their emotions, motivations and thoughts. Like 'acrasoft' said below; This is more than just another 'sissy story' — it follows an arc moving forward of the several interesting characters. Well done and deserving of the rating IMO. PS: Loved the last part where Leilani reveals her truth ;)

texstertexsterover 3 years ago
Brilliant descriptive writing in a fantastic story

I really appreciate your attention to detail during the action scenes in your story - I don’t know much about surfing but I can visualize all of the runs, same with the choreography for the squad. It also enhances the sex scenes - really well done. Looking forward to the conclusion of this story and perhaps more with the same characters!

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 3 years agoAuthor
Your feedback...

It's very validating to hear from you. I'm still new at writing. All of my works are published here on Lit, and I'm learning as I go. This story has really taken on a life of it's own. Part 4 will be the end of this series, but I have fallen for so many of the characters... I'm considering creating related short stories, little pieces of future adventures or side stories. Maybe things like: Shawna and her new girlfriend, trips to national competitions, lots of other ideas I won't spoil before part 4...

Is there anything else you'd like to know about the characters?

AB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Refreshing

Fantastic storyline. Not your usual run of the mill story. Great backgrounds to each character. You descriptions of each scene is amazing. Can't wait for part 4.Would be a shame to lose the characters in the future, so little side story's of the same calibre would be amazing! Just don't lose the characters persona in future stories! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, just wow. This is such a great story! I like how it involves sex, but is not over the top sexual. Good story arc, characters and damn do I love to be alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have been waiting so eagerly for this chapter! This is easily my favorite erotic story that I've ever read (and I've been reading for -years-) and I'll be sad when its over but I look forward to seeing what else you write.

Thank you for putting this out here for us to read!!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 3 years ago

I love stories like yours and this one is great. Its slow and gentle. No rush, well written.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wicked awesome!

Seriously looking forward to part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Alex, this is seriously among the best stories I've read on literotica. I'm really looking forward to the last chapter but you should be incredibly proud of what you have written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Alex, I absolutely love the story so far. I can't wait to read part 4 tonight. You are just spectacular in your blend of realism and fantasy.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

This line right here, "I'm beginning to understand that the more I cross traditional gender roles, the more comfortable I am in my body." is essential for growth. Feel free to substitute your own 'demons' for 'traditional gender roles'.

I'm loving your story-telling, and this story is amazing.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is very nice. I loved your writing style and it is very nice I love this very much. I am posting my comment for first time on this site.

AG31AG314 months ago

See review of part 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexBailey@AlexBailey
Lifelong CD, non-binary, fluid, pan - kinky for play and lots of tight and shiny stuff. I love skirts, dresses, leggings, swimsuits, wetsuits, straps, straitjackets… If my avatar caught your eye you should check out my Amateur Pics Feedback thread - there’s a link in my foru...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES