All Comments on 'A Tale of Submission'

by pleaseisnotasafeword

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
very well done!

Love the development of the characters and how she came to her willingness to explore this new side of herself. Great descriptions and pacing. You should be proud of this work! Looking forward to more! Gee.. what is he going to do with those cuffs.....

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

I enjoyed it very much indeed - thank you for a well-rounded and well-written story; I'm sure we will all hear a lot more from you!

I love your nom-de-plume, by the way! Very saucy!

sdbnncsdbnncover 13 years ago
Please keep writing!

I, too, love your nom de plume, and I do think that editing the writing of others is a lovely way to practice the craft and find your own voice. Obviously, that is working for you with this interesting and enchanting posting. I look forward to seeing more of your work!

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Masterful invitation, to a submissive red-headed female masochist, yet to be correctly punished?

With Charlie's female juices running with desire for a planned relationship, it was cruel not to satisfy her innermost desire for orgasmic satisfaction. Perhaps amenable to both anal or vaginal invasion, your 'kinky' professor may lack the confidence to make any genuine BDSM evening even mildly successful, from a reader/devotees' perspective. Where are those quivering vaginal lips, as she is revealed to her hesitant host, without seeking her consent! -Has she shaved her pubic areas bare, prior to discovering [an unexpected?] dungeon nearby. -Is she expected to swallow his ejaculate, then seek further humiliating instructions from her tormenter? Hopefully this ill-researched written scenario is destined to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

Very good

TsGirlTsGirlover 13 years ago
Good Job

It's a good story, I enjoyed it and would like to read more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

What a fresh, delightful story! The sub-to-be slowwwwwly seduced, and comes to the point that she realizes, with the Dom's help, and her physical reactions, just how deep her desires truly run. Superb!

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
First?

If this is your first story, it is very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really enjoyed this! It made me want to go let my husband know tonight he can be on the rough side tonight. You should definitely continue this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous