Revival

Story Info
Exploring a suppressed desire to be his good girl.
3.3k words
4.35
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step out of the Uber, heart beating slightly faster than usual. Smoothing down the front of my tastefully short dress paired with four inch, black, patent, red bottom stiletto heels. I check my reflection one last time in the glass of the hotel.

You instructed me to wear a dress or skirt. Proper but sexy. Always. I spent far too long the night before deciding on this outfit. Afterall, I did not want to disappoint you.

Your car is parked outside but you are nowhere to be seen. Typically, I like to arrive first and do my own reconnaissance. Not today. I had plenty of time to arrive before you, so why didn't I? Something in my subconscious?

The hotel's lobby is grand and welcoming. I'm flattered you changed location for my sake.

"Meet me in the lobby please" I text.

I deliberately position myself in front of the elevator you would step off of. Legs crossed, back arched, mask on. I want you to see me.

With each passing minute I am acutely aware of the plug inside me and the vibrator pushing against my clit.

My mind drifts to over a decade ago - meeting you for the first time in a Barnes and Noble. Somehow, after dinner and a short walk, I ended up in your apartment in nothing but a pair of black panties.

So unlike me. I smile.

The chime of the elevator ends my reminiscence.

There you are. Still handsome in an azure blazer. A well-tailored suit always gets me.

You approach me with civility, no hug, no kiss.

We gather my luggage, and you lead me to the room.

Halfway down the hallway, you matter of factly state "I believe you owe me something." I hand over the requested item and we continue on.

Entering the room, I notice a pillow on the floor in front of the mirror. You take away my luggage, my handbag and my mask. Proverbially naked.

Before I could say a word, I hear -"Kneel."

Without hesitation, I am on my knees.

You gaze down at me and I look up at you.

"You have lots of responsibilities in life, but right now, until I leave this room, you do not. You are not to ask any questions unless it is absolutely necessary. Is that understood?"

"Yes" I answer.

A gentle but unexpected slap lands across my face. Stinging slightly.

"Unzip and suck me."

Fumbling with buttons and zippers, I pull out your cock, surprised to see it was already hard.

"Beautiful" I think to myself.

Just as perfect as I remembered.

Bigger than any I've sucked or fucked.

I start by twirling my tongue around just your tip. Teasing, gently, slowly moving to the underside, filling my mouth with all your contours.

"Good girl."

I love it when you call me a good girl. My purpose during this time we share together is to make you happy, submit to you, your needs, without question. Good girl is the highest form of praise.

My pussy was wet the moment you told me to kneel but it is now a mess.

I can't help myself and take your entire length into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. Tasting each delectable inch. I've missed this.

You abruptly pull me up to my feet and kiss me.

"Thank you for giving permission to touch. For wearing this dress, makeup, perfume."

"You're welcome" was all I could manage, head spinning. So much happened in the span of no time at all.

I ask to see my purse. Did I just break a rule?

"Why."

"I want to reapply my lipstick."

You draw me in and kiss me. I love how my body feels pressed against yours, I love our height difference even with heels.

"You can reapply all you want but I will kiss it off."

I reapplied anyway but handed my purse back to you. We leave the room and I have no phone, no purse, and no protection.

You lead me to the rooftop and speak about DC.

"Tomorrow you can zipline to Reagen"

I laugh quietly. Letting you lead, content listening and following.

You ask me what I would like to do. Since we are no longer in the room, I deduce I'm able to have an opinion.

We catch up briefly over wine. State of life, travel, gardening.

There is so much I want to tell you, so much I want to ask. At the end of the day does it matter?

I wonder how I look to you; I wonder how we look to outside observers. My nerves settle.

You, as always, are so sure, so calm, so collected. Before the last drop of wine, you decide it is time to go.

We head back to the room.

"Your hair, it looks great"

"Thanks, it took 8 hours"

As the door closes, I know my place and kneel without hesitation.

I pull out your cock. It is still hard. Has it been hard this entire time?

Just like before, I use just my tongue on the tip. But now I coat your entire cock in saliva, wrapping my hands gently around you, nails gently grazing along your impressive length. With both hands and my mouth, I am almost able to cover your entire cock. I push your entire length to the back of my throat, hips moving back and forth, testing my gag reflex.

This feels so good.

"Good girl, this is the best way to show me you love me when we are alone."

Do I love you? Maybe in the confines of this room, I do.

You take out the item requested earlier and ask me how it works. I show you. What I did not divulge earlier was that my vibrator was on during the time we spent outside the room. I stand up. Your mouth explores mine and the vibrator presses against you.

"If you like this, then we need to get you some more. I like how this feels against my cock."

You carefully and methodically remove my dress. For the first time in over a decade you see my body. I was nervous about this moment.

I picked a navy blue and silver bra and panty set for this occasion. The colors contrast my skin and new hair color. Another decision I spent too long agonizing over the night before.

With one motion my bra is gone, and breasts exposed. The breasts that we've conversed multiple times about and again I hope please you.

"Take off my pants"

I kneel. One of my favorite places to be. One of the places I belong.

Pants removed; you are gone from my sightline to finish undressing.

I glance to my right and see my reflection in the mirror. Mostly naked, face flush, carefully applied makeup smudged, legs spread, heels on. - I smile.

You take your time, perhaps deliberately so I can remain in this compromised position.

You return, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Crawl."

On all fours I move towards you, locking eyes with you. Breasts swinging side to side. This is a first for me.

In my peripheral I spot your neatly hung blazer, after all it is important to take care of good tailoring.

I reach you and your cock is back in my mouth. I could do this all night. You have other ideas.

You take the vibrator and push it firmly against my clit, sending shivers through my entire body.

"Cum"

I could feel myself getting close. I want to be a good girl and do what I'm told. The vibrations combined with your firm grip on my body sends me over the edge.

You shove your cock back in my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat and hold my head steady. I can't breathe.

Instinctively, I panic and pull back. You do not relent. I imagine at this moment you have your hand wrapped underneath my neck. Seconds feel like minutes. Finally, you let go.

Laying down, you push my head lower. I know what it is that you desire.

First, I take each ball into my mouth, sucking gently, savoring the taste. My hands squeeze and fondle your shaft. Slowly, I move lower.

I run my tongue in circles gently around your asshole.

"I love it when you rim me."

I continue on with my delightful task. Over and over, I twirl my tongue over your asshole and add slight pressure. Sucking on that sensitive place in-between. I can tell how much you enjoy this. I am so happy I can bring you this pleasure. Would you ever want more?

Pulling me up off my knees, you remove my panties and lean me facing a door.

My arms supporting my weight, ass arched upwards, accentuated by my heels, legs spread so that my plug is full view.

"Your plug is purple? No, pink."

I know what comes next.

Your firm hand makes contact with my pert ass.

I let out a small whimper, involuntarily.

Again and again, you spank me.

With each firm slap, I could feel my ass turn from pink to possibly red. My mind is fuzzy from slight pain but mostly pleasure.

"When you want to be spanked, say - Make my ass as pink as my plug."

"Yes," I meekly reply.

The pussy juice leaking down my thighs is a clear indication of how much I enjoy this, how much I need this.

Reaching into a drawer, you pull out what looks like a gag. I have never worn one before. This one has an o-ring in the middle.

"This is a soft model for you. It is ok to drool but unfortunately, not big enough, I measured, so you can suck my cock."

With the gag secure, I realize, I cannot speak. To have my use of words taken away is new and unfamiliar. I can only utter noises and moans. At this moment I realize vulnerability.

So many possible scenarios cross my mind. I choose to trust you.

True to your word, the gag does not allow me to suck you. Slight disappointment sets in.

Next comes a collar. Leather. Red - my favorite color. How many girls have worn this collar? Is this a rite of passage? School of Submission - I'd strive to be valedictorian. Or find a female playmate, or both.

You wrap the collar around my neck. I reach around to pull my hair out of the way.

You stop me.

"I love what you've done with your hair, I will tie it back when I want"

The leather tightens.

"Just in case you change your mind, here is a lock. I hope I don't lose the key for this. That would be an explanation to the TSA. Just tell them I put this on you"

"Click" I'm locked in.

You attach a metal leash to my collar and search for something else in your toy bag.

A harness.

Wrapping it around my body. Not quite the right fit. But still you try. You are so calm, so collected. Never rushing.

"We will need to visit the store in Old Town or online to find one for you. I've never had a friend with breasts this large"

I find that hard to believe since I want mine to be much bigger.

You march me by my leash to the mirror. The one where I kneeled earlier to suck you.

We look in the mirror.

My face is flushed, carefully done makeup completely smudged, mouth open but unable to speak. Collared, gagged, plugged and mostly harnessed. I love the way I look. More importantly, you do too.

"Beautiful. But when did you become so vanilla?" You ask.

I have no answer even if I could speak. Somewhere in the last decade. Building a life, building a career. I convinced myself I am content with a vanilla life. Devoid of play, submission, always in control. Then why was I here?

"Do you watch porn?"

I shake my head no. Which is only partially true. Sometimes I scroll on porn, but it doesn't satisfy me. No matter how much I play with myself when watching porn, I can't orgasm.

It is not solely the act of fucking that brings me to orgasm. I find the lead up, the teasing, the ritual most erotic.

I crawl back to you and lay on my back. Legs spread open. Heels still on. You throw a pillow on the floor and find my smooth pussy with your mouth.

I want to tell you to fuck me with your tongue, to taste how wet you've made me. My gag stops me.

Only moans can show my appreciation and desire. My throat is dry, and I barely make any noise.

You suck my clit.

"Tastes so good" you mummer.

Arching my hips, towards you, I reach for your hands to steady myself.

Reaching up to my tits you squeeze my nipples - hard. To remind me that you are here.

You get up from and lean over me. I really wonder what I look like now.

"When did you color your hair?"

I try to answer, forgetting I can't.

"Oh wait, you can't answer," you whisper.

Now I know you're toying with me. I am your toy.

You remove my heels and return to my pussy.

Thrusting your tongue in and out of my now dripping wet cunt, moving to my clit and sucking with gentle pressure. I cum, maybe over and over. I can't tell you, but I know your beard is covered. I'm dizzy.

"This is what you want, this is what you need to be my SA Princess."

I moan a little louder hoping that you know that I agree.

"You look beautiful even without glasses"

Well, that would make sense.

You lay down next to me.

I breathe in and out.

We are both tired from excitement.

I lean into your body. Radiating heat.

"You're so cuddly."

I didn't know if this was a good or bad thing. I pull back, giving you space but still touching you.

We remain like this for only a few moments.

Another piece of red leather emerges.

Cuffs this time.

I willingly slide into them, immobilizing my hands.

"Get on all fours."

And I do.

Ass up in the air, plug exposed. Bound hands underneath me. Face pushed into the sheets.

Picking up a switch, you run it over my back and my ass. So gentle. The multiple tips feel good. Not knowing where they will land next is exciting, I wish you would use more force, but I can't speak.

You spank me.

I start sliding down and out of my assumed position.

"Did I tell you to move?"

I return.

"When did you become so vanilla?" You ask again.

"I thought you were the girl who would be able to take me in all three holes."

Did you? I had no idea.

Two of those holes we have explored. The other may take some time.

You gently play with my plug. Moving it side to side. Suddenly the metal feels incredibly foreign. Gentle pressure turns to pain, and I panic.

My body tenses up.

You sense this.

"Don't."

I breathe and relax.

With one swift motion you pull out my plug and hold it inches from my face.

"Do you see this?"

I nod.

"You like a challenge, don't you?"

I nod harder.

I love challenges, the physical as well as mental preparation, tracking progress, and the final result.

You hold the plug next to your erect cock.

"Look at the size difference if you want to take my cock in your ass."

Your words are deliberate, unabashed and enticing.

My pupils dilate. In theory, I considered what it would be like to take you in my ass. But seeing the size difference between my baby plug and your cock scared and excited me. Before I could process this any further, I hear -

"When I fuck your pussy do you want me to wear a condom."

I shake my head no. So unlike me.

I need to feel you, all of you, no barriers.

"I'm going to cum quickly this first time. I almost came earlier" you calmly state.

Frustrating how calm you are, as always. At this point, I would have done anything for you to fuck me.

You position your cock at the entrance of my pussy and feel resistance.

"We may need some lube for you."

I know we do not.

I know, I'm close. As soon as you enter me that would be all the lube we need.

You slide your cock into my waiting pussy. With each thrust, electrical pulses shoot through my body. I bury my face into the bed and grasp the sheets. Your cock feels so good. Stretching my tight pussy in just the right way. I want to tell you harder, to fuck me with abandon, to hurt me. But I can't.

As promised, you cum quickly, filling me.

We fall down in excited exhaustion.

I am bound, gagged and collared lying next to you. Gently stroking your arms, landing soft kisses on your body. Our breathing slowly returns to a normal pace.

Regardless of the past or the future, in this moment, you chose me, and I am special. I would have stayed bound, collared and gagged all night if that is what you wanted.

Slowly you remove my gag, then my wrist restraints but my collar remains.

I lay my head on your chest and return the hair tie.

You rise and start dressing.

I'm unsure what to do. My pussy is cum filled. Suddenly I'm cold.

Pulling the covers over my body, I realize how naked I am - minus the collar.

As you get dressed, you tell me stories and I remain quiet. So unlike me. I am content to hear you talk.

Since I don't know exactly what to do, I fall back on familiar territory - work.

I pull out my laptop and throw it on the bed.

Once you leave I can answer emails.

"Let's see if I can find the key."

I noticed for the first time, you have several locks. What are they all for?

You unlock my collar and show me how it works.

It would be fun to wear the collar in public.

"I thought about leaning you against this window but decided against it for our first time in so long."

That would have been a sight for anyone looking in. My breasts pressed against the window, you entering me from behind.

Finally, I speak.

"Not enough spanking."

"Pardon?"

"Not enough spanking" I articulate louder this time.

"I didn't want to hurt you so that you couldn't sit."

"I don't do much sitting in Memphis these days" I say defiantly.

"Bend over."

This was not the intended outcome of my teasing. I simply meant it as a suggestion for next time.

Nevertheless, I comply.

The sound of your hand making contact with my ass sliced through the air. Am I being punished or rewarded?

With each slap, wetness returns to my pussy.

I hear your pants unzip and without warning your cock fills me again. Your refractory period is impressive.

Your phone rings.

It is after all, past the time when you said you needed to leave.

You continue fucking me.

Less deliberate. Less hurried, needing to finish. My pussy is still unaccustomed to the size of your cock, pain, pleasure, confusion all at once.

No matter, it feels so good.

"Well, this is a first" you muse.

I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Your phone rings again. I wish we had more time.

You turn me over and I suck your cock once more. Tasting myself on you. How delightful.

I lay, legs spread open, gently playing with my pussy. You lean over me, mostly dressed.

"Well, it is always good to leave wanting more. And I definitely want more."

I nod.

You fully dress again. I assist you in wiping away any trace evidence of our time together.

I see you to the door, sending you off with one last kiss and answer those waiting emails.