A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The training session continued until Brent made one final push. "Oh that's so fucking good," Brent growled with his whole cock now buried in Becky's mouth. "Oh fuck Becky, I can't wait to watch you fuck your mom. I want her addicted to your rubber dick just like you are to mine. You can even fuck her virgin little asshole if you like. She never lets me fuck her there."

While Brent spoke, Becky quivered beneath him, close to orgasming and passing out at the same time. Brent pulled his fat dick from her throat. He backed up until his cock sprang free of Becky's mouth to the sound of her ragged breath.

"Roll over slut."

Becky didn't want to stop fucking her drenched pussy against the desk's edge. She was right on the edge of cumming.

Still banging her snatch against the edge of the desk, she begged, "Daddy wait...mm, mm, mm, I'm so close. Just let me cum. Mm, mm, mmmm."

"I said roll the fuck over," Brent commanded more sternly.

Becky reluctantly rolled onto her back. Brent climbed onto the desk, knocking almost everything off of it in the process. He straddled Becky's face and guided his dick back down into her mouth. Then he sank forward and buried his face into her cunt. Brent grabbed the outside of Becky's thighs and squeezed them together tightly around his head.

Brent could feel the vibrator buzzing away inside his daughter. He sucked Becky's clit lightly and held it gently between his lips while tickling his tongue back and forth across it's tip as fast as he could. Brent added a bobbing motion to his head to increase the tug on Becky's clit. She responded right away, her moans becoming incessant and her body humping against his face.

While Brent slurped away at his daughter's clit, he started fucking Becky's mouth from above. He kept his strokes short, but occasionally let his cock touch the back of her throat. Becky had grown used to his probing now and showed no sign of gagging. Brent felt Becky tensing, her moans humming loudly against his thick cock. With his own orgasm approaching, Brent hummed in pleasure onto Becky's pulsing clit.

Brent felt Becky take in a deep breath as her orgasm hit her. Before she could cry out, he sank his dick slowly but steadily into her throat until his shaft was buried and his balls rested loosely on her forehead. He sucked and licked and hummed onto her clit while his cock pulsed and throbbed deep inside her throat. Becky came in total silence, her entire body rigid under Brent's ministrations. Brent groaned into Becky's cunt as he dumped his load deep into Becky's throat with three hot blasts of his cum. He felt her orgasm pass and she began to go limp beneath him from lack of air. Brent quickly pulled out, letting the last spurt of his jizz splash across her face.

Becky sucked in a huge gulp of air and coughed, on the edge of passing out. Then she let out a long raspy moan from the last spasms of her own orgasm. Brent rolled off of his daughter and panted at the ceiling. He looked over at Becky's face, which was now a wreck of tears, lipstick, spit and semen. He groped around and found his phone. He took a picture of her mess of a face, even making her smile for the camera before he sat down heavily in his chair.

Once he caught his breath, he said, "Oh shit baby, you are such a fucking good little slut. For your reward, I'm going to let you make Kat your own little fuck slut. Now let's get cleaned up and get to work."

"Thank you, daddy," Becky panted.

...

After they had taken a quick shower together, carefully removing all signs of lipstick from Brent, the couple met back in Brent's office. Becky stopped off in her room to put her nighty and vibrator away. Back in the office, Brent spoke while he rearranged the items on top of his desk.

"That was amazing, but now we don't have a ton of time before Kat and Katie get home. The long and short of it is that Kat has been cheating on me," Brent said matter of factly.

"Oh dad, I'm so sorry," Becky said from her dad's office chair. She was now dressed in a t-shirt with her older sister Danielle's college logo on it and sweat pants. Becky was smiling, almost laughing when she said it and was clearly not sorry.

"What' so funny?"

Becky extended one leg and rubbed her foot on Brent's crotch, "Well, if mom hadn't shut you out, then I wouldn't have gotten this fat cock."

"You do make a nice silver lining, kiddo."

Becky smiled, "Thank you, daddy. So I'm just telling mom that I know she's cheating and then what? What if she just leaves us?"

Brent set the last few pens back into their cup and placed it on his desk. "Oh I don't think she will be going anywhere. I'll explain everything to you, but remember, everything you confront her with has to be like you figured all of this out on your own. I think I could blackmail her myself, but that wouldn't be nearly as fun. I want to play dumb while you force her to do whatever you want 'behind my back'." Brent made air quotes around his last three words. "If she wants to cheat, you will make her cheat with you."

Becky giggled and spun her chair around. "Oh, that's so mean."

"The meaner the better. I want you to fucking break her will, Becky, but feel free to take your time with her. It'll be fun to watch her squirm."

"Oh, I think I can make her squirm alright."

Brent could see Becky was already running through some ideas in her head. He dropped the paperwork on the desk in front of her to bring her back to the present. Brent went over everything, giving the information in such a way that a teenager could have uncovered it.

The easy part was Kat's hiding spot. Becky, under the pretense of needing a tampon, because she had run out, would have went to borrow one of Kat's and found the pics and love notes. The mostly empty box of condoms would eliminate any pretense that the notes were the extent of it.

From the name on the notes, Becky would have run an internet search. The man's name was Roger Hardinger. He was the CEO of the largest hospital group in the city. His picture was prominently displayed on his bio page on the hospital's website and matched quite well with the photo booth pics.

The next step was a small leap, but something Becky could have done on her own. Brent laid a news article he had printed off in front of Becky. The article detailed how the pharmaceutical company that Kat represented had just closed an exclusive deal with Hardinger's hospital group to be the predominant supplier of a variety of high end medicines. Kat's name was not mentioned in the article, but her entire job was to convince medical service providers to utilize and sell the drugs her company made to their patients.

"I don't get it," Becky said.

Brent explained, "The fact that she closed the deal with the hospital by planting herself on Roger's dick is a major conflict of interest. If the board at the hospital found out that another company out there had a better offer and Hardinger finagled the acceptance of Kat's deal because of their relationship, that could easily cost both of them their jobs. It might even be criminal."

"So she used her pussy to get that guy to take a shitty deal?"

Brent laughed, "That's one way of putting it." He stacked the paperwork back up and continued. "The deal probably isn't horrible, but I bet it wasn't the best offer on the table. We could dig all of that up, but that would be way above your head. Mom will know how bad it is when you spring it on her. She might try to play it off, but all you have to do is threaten to go to the hospital and to her company with it. Really, you just have to threaten to tell me all about it. She knows what I would do with it. His bio says Hardinger is married, so you can threaten to go to his wife too."

Brent pulled out the pics of Kat fucking Hardinger and let Becky have a look.

"I hired a P.I. to follow her around and he got these pics. I don't want you to use these on mom unless you have to. I picked these two because it might be believable that one of your friends saw her acting funny and decided to snap a couple of shots on their phone. She might not believe that though. They look too good to be phone pics."

Becky thought for a moment and said, "My friend Jessica is planning on majoring in photography when we go to college next year. She always has her camera and it's really nice. I can say she took them. Easy. Mom and her have met a few times, so she knows Jessica would recognize her."

"Is Jessica pretty hot? Have I seen her before?"

"Stay focused daddy," Becky said and playfully slapped Brent's chest. "Aren't Katie and I enough for that fat dick of yours?"

"Actually, I was thinking that my dick wasn't enough for that hungry pussy of yours. So is she hot? Would you fuck Jessica, Becky? Would you let me watch you fuck her tight little pussy?" Brent tweaked Becky's nipple while he interrogated her. "If I'm going to start sending compromising pics of you to someone. It might as well be someone hot."

Becky gasped, "Daddy! I'm being so good to you. Please don't do that." She switched to her sweet little girl begging voice, "I'll fuck mommy for you. I'll have her begging me for it, I promise."

Brent could tell that Becky was getting excited at the prospect of being humiliated in front of her friend. Her nipple was rock hard under his fingers and she had subconsciously let her legs spread wider.

"Just tell me if she's hot, Becky." Brent gave her nipple another tug.

"She is daddy. She is really cute, but please don't do it. I'll be really good with mommy. Mmm. I swear."

Brent could see a faint wet spot forming at Becky's crotch. He tugged her nipple again and said, "Why don't you give me her cell phone number, just in case. If you displease me, I will send her something you won't like. Give it to me, Becky."

Becky pursed her lips and nodded her head. Brent handed Becky his burner phone and knelt in front of her. He had her put the number in while he pulled her nipple. He used his other hand to press the flat of his palm against her crotch. He rubbed it in firm circles while she entered Jessica's contact information into the phone.

"Good girl," Brent said when she handed him the phone. He had to let go of her nipple to take the phone, but kept his other hand working her vulva. "Should I send her something now?"

"Mm, no daddy, don't. She'll freak out. I don't do stuff like that with my friends."

"Like what?"

"Lesbo stuff. I never have...mmm...until you made me...mmm...fuck my sister. Mm, but now I love it."

Brent kept the heel of his palm pressed tightly against her crotch. He was already hearing wet, squelching sounds from wiggling her pussy lips back and forth.

"How are you so horny again already? You really are my little fuck slut, aren't you?"

"Just don't stop that. Mm, it feels really good," Becky moaned.

Keeping his hand on her crotch, Brent used his other to attach the picture of his dick buried in Becky's mouth to a text message. Becky saw what he was doing and started bucking her hips wildly.

"Oh no, daddy don't, please don't, mmm, oh god." Becky bucked her hips, making Brent's office chair rock on its hinges. "Oh dad please. Mmmmmm."

Brent tilted the phone away while he entered his own burner's phone number as the recipient. He sped up his hand across the crotch of Becky's now sopping sweats.

"I think your friend needs to see how slutty you are. Would you like that?" Brent let Becky see that her picture was ready to send but his thumb hid the recipient.

"Uhhhng, no daddy." Becky spread her legs wider and humped herself into her dad's palm.

"Yes you would," Brent said and hit the send button.

"Oh my god!" Becky moaned and fucked her self against Brent's palm. "Nnoooo. Mm, hm, hm, hmmmm, OH FUCK!"

It was like the send button was linked straight to her clit. Becky bucked and writhed and came wetly in her pants while the little icon on the phone circled, sending her photo to its destination. Becky watched in ecstasy as the icon changed from sending to sent. She spasmed for a few more seconds before coming back down to earth.

Once back to her senses, Becky actually looked concerned. "Oh daddy, what did you just do?" she panted.

Brent pulled his sticky, wet hand from Becky's crotch and wiped it on her pant leg. "Relax kid. I just wanted to do a little test run. I just texted it to myself. I'll make sure I'm nice and hard when I do it for real. I want my cock in you if you're going to cum that hard."

Both relieved and disappointed, Becky said, "Seriously, please don't daddy. I would be so ashamed if she saw me like that. And look, now I have to go change clothes again."

"Better hurry. Mom and Katie will be home soon." Brent rubbed his chin with the hand that didn't stink of pussy. "Hey, do you think we should let Katie know what's up with mom or no?"

"Hm, not yet. Let me think about what to do for a bit. There's no rush right?"

"Well, no, but I would rather not have to keep sneaking around. We'll get busted eventually, just like mom did."

Brent locked everything back in his desk while Becky went to change again.

...

The next couple of days were fairly uneventful. Brent got Katie her own burner after she sent a provocative text to him on their personal lines. He had a long talk with her about boundaries due to the taboo of a dad fucking his daughter. It was considered wrong, even if she wanted it and even if she was adopted. and an adult. She said she liked that it was taboo, but agreed to act normal in public and whenever mom was around. Brent smiled to himself at her last comment. Someday soon, their mom was going to know what they were doing firsthand.

Other than sneaking a few kisses from his daughters whenever he could, Brent laid off of the girls. He wanted their sore pussies fully healed before his big dick wrecked them again. He wanted them horny too.

His other concern was that he had dumped quite a few loads into his girls without protection. He pulled Becky aside and was relieved to hear that she was already on the pill, but then she broke the news that Katie wasn't. After Brent turned an alarming shade of white, Becky burst out laughing and gave up on her joke. Kat had insisted that both the twins and Danielle use birth control as soon as they started getting seriously involved with boys.

On Tuesday evening, when they had a few minutes alone, Brent asked Becky what was happening.

"Nothing yet. I wanted to go over everything enough in my head to get it right. I'll only get one shot at this," Becky said seriously. "I've been looking up stuff about Hardinger online and I read all the articles I could find about that deal. Looks like three other companies were trying to close the deal and mom's won. Their company stock got a big bump too. Imagine the crash it would take if a scandal came out."

"You are right about that. Anything I can do to help?" asked Brent.

"Not really, but I guess I will need some quality time alone with mom so I can break the news to her."

"Well, Katie has been begging me for a date night. I'll get her out of here tomorrow after dinner for about an hour, if that's cool."

Becky frowned and said, "Date nights? I just want fuck nights. It's been like three days and no dick."

"I just want you horny. Besides, it's tough to sneak around Kat. The faster you do your thing, the sooner we can turn this place into the fuck den that I know you want it to be."

"OK, but how am I supposed to have my way with mom in an hour?"

"You're not. You can't do this all in one go. Just break the news to her tomorrow and set some expectations. You know, just like I did to you," Brent said, tapping his finger gently on the tip of Becky's nose for emphasis.

...

The next day after supper, Brent told Kat that he had to run an errand with Katie for school. She just needed a couple of supplies for a project and they would be back in about an hour and bring home a snack. Brent had told Katie ahead of time that he would take her out on a "date", but it had to be short and she couldn't act like his lover in public. He didn't want to bump into a classmate of hers or someone from work who would start asking questions. She also couldn't get too dolled up, or else her mom would get suspicious. He told her that she was so beautiful that she didn't need all that get up anyway. Katie smiled at this compliment and pouted at his rules, but agreed.

They settled on a stop for ice cream at a local shop. They sat side by side and shared a large hot fudge Sunday, Katie's favorite. They actually chatted for a very long time, nestled shoulder to shoulder in the semi-privacy of their booth. While Brent laughed at Katie's comments and asked her about her day, she stared up at her father with a dreamy look in her eyes that never faded. As their date night drew to an end, Brent realized that his daughter wasn't just in love with his cock. She was falling in love with him.

...

At the same time as Brent's date, Becky was bonding with her mother in a different way. Almost as soon as Brent left, Becky left her mom in the living room and quietly retrieved the tampon box from Kat's vanity. She took several deep breaths, put on an angry face, and strode back to the living room.

When she walked in, Kat was reclined on the couch and fiddling with her phone. Before Katrina could put it away, Becky shot her hand out and snatched it away. While her mom stared at her looking appalled, Becky checked to see what her mom had been doing. Sure enough, she was texting someone named "R" on one of those apps that deleted what you sent after a few minutes. From what Becky could tell in her quick glance, they were talking about meeting at lunch tomorrow for a fuck session and had just settled on the location.

"I said, what the fuck, Becky?" her mom was saying, apparently for the second time.

"Oh, sorry mom. I wasn't listening," Becky said calmly. Then she screamed, "Because I was busy reading the texts from your fucking boyfriend!"

"What?" Kat said, trying to sound incredulous. "Becky, that's just one of my friends that flirts and jokes around with me. Now give me back my phone young lady. Now!"

Katrina held her hand out from her favorite spot on the couch. Becky saw that it was shaking slightly, and not from anger. Becky lifted her other hand so that it was above the back of the couch, letting Kat see it for the first time. Her eyes became saucers and her mouth tried to form words of excuse. Instead, she just looked like she had just swallowed a turd. Becky dropped the box into her mom's hand, but she didn't catch it cleanly. It tumbled into her lap, spilling its contents all over her and into the floor.

"I wish I had a friend like that, mom. Those are some pretty dirty letters. Does your friend pretend to fuck you with those very real condoms?" Becky felt herself settling into her role like it was a great pair of shoes.

"Becky, I... Your dad, he..." Kat was in a daze after being caught so off guard. She stammered over herself for a few more moments while aimlessly pawing through the stuff on her lap.

"What the fuck, mom? I can't believe you would do this to dad. He never did anything to deserve this. Just wait til I tell him."

"Honey, no. It will break his heart," Kat said in a daze.

Becky breathed a fake sigh of frustration and walked around the couch. She stood looking down at her mother, intentionally keeping a position of dominance over her prey.

"What is it you like to tell me, mom? Maybe you should have thought about that before you did it." She let out another sigh. "Look mom, dad doesn't know yet and neither does Katie. You need to tell me what you are going to do about this, right now, before they get home."

Kat looked up at her daughter, getting herself back under control while she thought.