A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're going to tell him anyway, I'll go pack a bag. Is that what you want?"

"What, so you can go live with Roger?" Becky snorted. "You and I both know that he's married and I guarantee that if you ask him to leave her, he will dump you. If he wanted that, he would have already asked for it, and I didn't see shit about that in all his crappy poetry."

Becky felt like she was getting on a roll, so she held Kat's phone out to her.

"Go ahead mom, give him a call right now. Tell him someone knows and it's time to pull the trigger. You either need to ask him that or dump him. Right now. If he goes for it, I'll let you break it dad when you are ready to."

Becky shook the phone in front of Kat's face until she took it. Kat stared at it for some time before swiping it awake. She already knew what Roger would say because they had talked about it a few times. It was true that Brent had never done her wrong, but she loved the idea of romance on the side, of sneaking around and taking risks. She got off on it, but now it was all crashing down. She dialed the number.

"On speaker," Becky demanded. Might as well get her used to taking orders, she mused to herself.

Kat hit the speaker phone button and waited.

"Hello Kat. I can only talk for a minute. Problems with tomorrow?" asked the bland sounding voice on the line.

"Roger, someone knows about us. I'm sorry. It was my fault. They found the letters you gave me. I just couldn't get rid if them."

Roger's breath huffed into the phone. Becky wasn't sure if he was having a panic attack or about to cry until he spoke.

"You kept them?" Roger sounded like he wanted to scream but kept his voice to barely controlled growl.

Nope, rage, Becky corrected herself.

"I don't know which of us was more of an idiot," Roger fumed. "You for keeping that drivel, or me for writing it in the first place. You better do what you need to do to keep this under wraps. We have a lot more at stake than just your emotions. I can't believe you were this stupid! I would very much like to never hear from you again."

The call ended before Kat could even say goodbye.

"Well that clears that up," said Becky. "So, a lot more at stake huh?" Becky stared down at her mom with her finger on her chin as if deep in thought. "I wonder what he could have been talking about, mommy. Any ideas?"

"Becky, he's a very important man. He just doesn't want the shame of this getting out. I'll just leave, OK?"

Pulling a line from what her dad had told her, when she got busted for stealing, Becky said, "Cut the shit, mom. Let's pretend like you've told all your lies already and get down to business. I know what you did. I just need you to admit it."

"Know what?" Kat asked, doing a poor job of playing dumb.

Becky let her hand drop from her chin down across her mom's face in a sudden stinging backhand. Kat had no time to move and took the slap full force on her unsuspecting cheek. She gaped up at Becky with no idea what to say. Her mouth went back to trying to form words that wouldn't come.

"Fuck you, mom. Fuck you for doing this, and fuck you for thinking I'm just a dumb kid. I. Know."

A tear of pain had formed in Katrina's eye and spilled over onto her cheek. She looked up at her daughter and said, "I don't know what you're talkin..?"

Whap!

Becky's open palm shot up from her hip to catch her mom flat on her other cheek. Kat yelped and tried to stand up. Becky blocked her way and pushed her back onto the couch. She stood over her mom, flexing her tight, athletic body, daring her to try to get back up.

"I can do this all night, but daddy's coming home soon. Since you want to act stupid, let me spell this out for you. I looked up your side piece on the internet. He runs the biggest hospital group in town. I forget the name, but it's in all the articles I saved up. A bunch of those articles talked about some really big deal that got made with your company. Right after that, your company stocks got really healthy. Am I pretty close so far? Gee, I hope you and Roger didn't buy a bunch right before they spiked."

Kat said nothing. Her face was mixture of fear, rage, and resignation. Becky needed the rage to go away, but fear was just fine. She kept going.

"So, what happens when I tell dad, or your bosses, or the hospital that the only reason that deal went through is because you had the hospital president's dick in your mouth? What will they say when I tell them that your teenage daughter busted you because she needed a tampon? What will they say, mom, when I show them all your little love notes that you clung too like a little school girl? And the best part, they didn't even mean anything in the end. He dropped you like a stone in half a heartbeat and you will never hear from him again."

"You wouldn't dare," Kat said without conviction.

Kat knew she had lost everything. Becky was right. She had no one to blame but herself. Becky loomed over her mom, watching her emotions shift. She saw that all of her anger had melted away to shame and fear. Becky felt herself getting wet from her triumph and stepped even closer to her mom's upturned face. Someday soon, there wouldn't be any clothes between that mouth and Becky's cunt.

"Try me. Call dad right now and I'll tell it all," said Becky with a air of defiance.

Finally admitting defeat, Kat begged her daughter for mercy. "Please, Becky. I could go to jail. Please. Just tell me what you want."

"Well, mommy, I'm sure we can work it out," said Becky while she collected up the spilled notes. "I am going to hang on to these, just in case you want to back out. I took pictures of everything too and hid them somewhere. So stealing these back won't help you. Nothing will."

Becky sat down on the couch and turned to face her mom before continuing. "We will work out the many, many things you are going to do for me later. For now, let's set some basic ground rules." Becky ticked them off on her finger as she spoke. "First and foremost, if you try to get out of this in any way, if you try to get dirt on me as leverage to get off the hook, if you double cross me at all, I am turning you in. Got it?"

Kat nodded her head. Becky just stared at her mom until she got the point. "Yes, I get it."

"Good. Second, you will do anything I tell you to do, and I mean anything. I'll go ahead and tell you that there will be things you won't like, things you might even hate, but you will do them, or what?"

Again Becky waited for her mom to speak. "You will turn me in," mumbled Kat. Her head had dropped to her chest, like a little child scolded by their mom.

"That's right, mommy. I promise you I will. So think twice before you try to tell me no. You got that?"

Kat nodded her head and this time verbalized her response a little faster. "Yes, I get it."

"Very good, mom. Third, you will not tell anyone about this arrangement, not even dad. You liked sneaking around so much with Roger, so this should be fun for you. Just don't be so sloppy this time. Am I clear?"

"Yes," came Katrina's immediate reply.

To help then communicate, Becky downloaded the same messaging app that her mom used with Roger onto her phone. She made Kat friend her so they could message each other through the app. Not as good as a burner, she thought, but a good place to start.

"Hmm. One final rule I think, at least for now. Whenever we are alone and I tell you to do something, you will answer with 'Yes, Ms. Johnson'. Is that clear?"

Kat looked up at her daughter with a mildly shocked look on her face. Becky could tell that she didn't like the idea of being told how to address her own daughter. It was a good first test.

"Yes." Kat took a breath while Becky waited. "Yes, Ms. Johnson."

"Very good, mommy. Now as your first task, you will be giving me an extra hundred dollars a week in allowance."

Kat's look of shock was a little more severe this time. She couldn't help herself and said, "But Becky, that's so much. I can't afford that."

Becky smiled and took her mom's hand. She only flinched a little. Becky gave her mom a kiss on each cheek. "I'm sorry I had to hit you earlier. I hope I don't have to do it again." It was more warning than apology. Then she gave her mom a peck on the lips. It was nothing sensual, but they had not touched lips since she was little.

Without lingering, Becky got up and went to her mom's purse. Intentionally invading her privacy, Becky rooted through it and pulled out all she had, about eighty dollars.

"So, one hundred a week it is. I don't see how you can afford not to. Besides, I bet you spent way more than that on all your little gifts for your boyfriend. He's long gone and I'm the one you need to keep happy. As far as your concerned, I'm your boyfriend now, mom."

Without knowing what she was agreeing to, Katrina answered, "Yes, Ms. Johnson."

...

Brent and Katie brought home shakes for Kat and Becky. Kat tried to say she didn't have an appetite, but before Brent could throw it away in frustration, Becky suggested to her mom that she give it a try. Kat started to say, "Yes, Ms. Johnson" but caught herself and just said she would give it a try. Becky smiled and winked at her dad when he gave her a questioning look.

The rest of the work week went by in a similar manner. Becky gave her mom various tasks to complete, mainly centered around doing nice things for Brent. She had her make Brent's lunch, rub his shoulders in the evening, make him a drink, whatever came to Becky's mind.

A few times each day, Becky had Kat do something demeaning, mainly to keep her in her place, but also to see if her mom would protest. Becky upped the ante from making Kat go to work without a bra, all the way to making her shoplift a sexy bra and panty set. Becky told Kat that she should wear it the next time she had sex with Brent. Kat complied each time with a "Yes, Ms. Johnson." She never protested once.

Early on, Becky had started to suspect that her mom liked some of what she was being made to do. It seemed that she just tolerated the benign activities, but she was almost always subtly enthusiastic about anything that required subterfuge or sneaking around. The shoplifting seemed to prove her theory. She had been absolutely giddy when she had gotten back in the car with her loot.

Becky realized that Kat was not in love with Hardinger. She was in love with the act of cheating and not getting caught. Sex with an average guy was probably super hot if you weren't supposed to be doing it, and Hardinger, other than his money, was the definition of average. She wondered if fucking your own daughter would tick that same box for Kat. Only one way to find out, she thought.

By Friday night, Becky felt the time was right to press her hand. She spoke with Katie in their room right after dinner, being careful to keep her in the dark.

"Hey Katie, have you and dad had any special time together this week? I have been so busy, we have hardly talked."

Katie, still the perfect student, was getting some homework done on her bed. She looked over at Becky with a sigh.

"Not too much. Our date on Wednesday was really nice, but we didn't have a lot of time. Dad was a gentleman, unfortunately."

"Well, how about I get mom out of the house for an hour or two tonight. It will give you some time to catch up to me."

Katie scrunched her face up. "Catch up?"

"Oh, I guess I didn't tell you that dad ate my pussy like crazy after school Monday. Too bad you had volleyball."

"Becky! No fair. You are hogging dad to yourself."

"I know, sis. That's why I want to give you guys some time tonight. The bad news is, that Dad usually bangs mom on Fridays and Saturdays. That's the only time she gives him."

Katie nodded in agreement. "Yeah, she has been really distant lately. No wonder he has been all over us. She's a real cock blocker though."

"Yeah, sorry, sis. You and dad can play around, but you can't let him cum. Mom will expect the usual boning and if he can't get it up, she might suspect something."

"But Becky, I have been super horny all week," Katie pouted, much to Becky's pleasure. "Dad hasn't messed with me and neither have you. I need him."

"Well, my horny little friend, just make sure he gets you off quick because we won't be gone long. And don't let daddy cum," Becky added.

Becky texted her dad roughly the same game plan.

-Taking mom out on another adventure. See if its time to up the ante.

-OK. Anything I need to do?

- Katie will be all over you. Make sure you blow her mind, but I need you not to cum.

-Why?

-I'll text you when we are on the way home. Make sure you are up. Gonna make mom blow you. Need your dick hard and not smelling like pussy.

-Fine.

-Oh and just let mom blow you. No fucking, and don't let her cum. I need her horny.

Next Becky texted her mom that they were going out at ten tonight and got the required response. They left right on time, saying that Becky had forgotten about a party at a friends. She just wanted to stop in and mom was going to chat up some of the moms who were hanging out. It was a crappy cover story, but since Brent knew the deal, he just said OK. Katie ignored them entirely, just doing her best not to jump her dad's bones right then.

In the car, Becky told Kat that they were going to Hardinger's house and that she was going to piss on his porch. Kat answered appropriately right away and put the car in gear.

...

Back inside the house, Katie was already in Brent's lap, kissing him deeply. It was their first real kiss since Brent snuck one in when they got home after their date. They made out for a few minutes before Katie came up for air.

"Daddy, I've missed you so much."

"But I've seen you every day, pumpkin."

"Not like this though. I miss your lips, and your hands, and your cock. I don't like having to share you with mom, and Becky said we can't have sex because it's mom's turn."

"You don't mind sharing me with Becky. I love all of you guys, mom too, but we still can't let her find out about us. We have to be careful baby."

"I wish we didn't," pouted Katie.

"Look, maybe I'll figure something out with mom. Just remember that she loves you guys and we love her, even if she is a major pain sometimes."

"OK dad. So we can't have sex. What do you want to do?" Katie said while she wiggled her butt in her dad's lap.

"How about we watch a movie?"

"Uh, daddy, that's so boring," Katie complained.

Brent stood up with Katie in his arms and laid her on the couch. He told her he would be right back and hustled to Becky's stash of porn and sex toys. He collected the father-daughter porn DVD and brought it back to the living room. Without letting Katie see what it was, he put it in and went back over to the couch.

Brent stood in front of Katie and dropped his pants to the floor. Reluctantly, he left his underwear on, but Katie still gawked at the erection forming underneath. Brent scooted Katie forward and laid down behind her. He spooned with his daughter, their heads resting on the arm of the couch.

Brent brushed Katie's hair off of her neck and kissed it gently. He saw chill bumps rising everywhere he touched. Brent huffed hot air against his daughter's ear and then sucked her lobe into his mouth. He reached up to the end table for the remote and turned on the TV. He pressed play on the DVD player. As the title to the porno flashed across the screen, declaring that fathers would be fucking their dirty daughters, Brent whispered into Kate's ear, "Not all movies are boring."

They watched the movie in silence for a few minutes. It was different scene than the one Katie had watched with Becky, but no less dirty. The father was upset with his daughter for crashing the family car. He started off spanking her, but before long, she was bent over his knee and moaning with three fingers in her pussy.

While the movie played, Brent slid his hand under Katie's body and brought it up to cup her breast under her shirt. Still gently sucking on her neck, he slid his other hand into her pajama shorts and panties. While the girl in the movie begged her daddy not to fuck her ass, Brent pressed his hard cock up between the crack of Katie's.

Brent slid his finger into Katie's cunt, marveling at how tight she felt around his meaty finger. He dug his finger in as deep as he could get it and curled it slightly in a "come here" motion. Katie moaned her pleasure and put her hand on top of her dad's to speed up his motion.

Katie's eyes had never left the screen, where the man now had the knob if his cock pressed tightly against his daughter's asshole. She was begging him loudly not to fuck her ass, but her moans sounded suspiciously like pleasure to Brent.

Brent stroked his finger in and out of Katie's slippery wet hole. He ground his dick against her ass crack and, in a hoarse whisper, said, "Have you ever been fucked in your ass, baby?"

"God, no. Your dick is too big daddy," Katie panted.

"Is it?" Brent asked, tugging hard on Katie's little nipple. "Oh Katie, you're so tight. I love your little pussy. Help me take off your shorts."

"Mmm, daddy. You can't have sex with me. Becky said," rasped Katie.

"Becky isn't the boss. I am, sweetie. Now take off your shorts if you want to cum."

Brent pulled his finger out if his daughter so Katie could wriggle her shorts down and kick them to the floor. While she did, he pulled his rigidly hard dick out of the top of his underwear. When she settled herself back against him, Brent used his free hand to put the tip of his cock firmly against Katie's panty clad asshole. His pre-cum mixed easily with her ample pussy juice to make her silky panties as slick as ice. Brent pressed forward until he was sure his cock wouldn't slip aside and the put his finger back deep into Katie's cunt.

Katie sucked in a deep breath when she felt the heat of Brent's bulge pressing against her tight little hole. Her eyes were still locked on the dirty movie playing on the big screen. The girl was telling her dad that she was so sorry and to please not fuck her ass, but her dad already had the thick head of his dick sunk into her puckered hole.

Katie felt her dad push his hips forward. Her panties stretched against his cock head as it tried to invade her own little pucker.

"Oh daddy, what are you doing? You can't fuck me, especially not there."

Ignoring her, Brent rasped, "How does my dick feel against your tight little asshole?"

"Daddy...it's so hot. Mm. Mm. Mm. We can't. Not there. Oooh, ooh, ooh," Katie was breathless.

Brent pushed his cock again, and felt his tip just sinking in against Kate's butt-hole. Without her panties there, his dick would be sliding straight into her virgin hole. He pulled his finger, dripping with pussy cream, out of his daughter's cunt. He slid it up and let the pad of his finger settle against her clit. Brent began sliding his dripping finger in tiny circles around the base of Kate's clit. Once Brent got his finger into a rhythm, he stopped rocking his hips. He just held them there, keeping pressure on her asshole with his cock and milking Katie's tit.

The man on the TV was now plowing his dick deep into his daughter's tightly stretched asshole. Her cries for him to stop had changed to begging him not to. Brent was gasping ragged breaths into Katie's ear, and doing all he could to hold himself back from tearing those panties right off of her ass.

"Nnng, nnn, Katie, I've never fucked anyone's ass before either. Mommy never lets me. Oh Katie, you're so beautiful. Nnng, nnn, mmm. You're my special girl." Brent sucked on her neck again, then said, "You would be my first and I would be yours."

Brent sunk his teeth into Katie's neck and bit down while diddling his finger around her clit in ever faster circles. Brent felt Katie start to shift her hips, subtly bopping her ass against his leaking tip. She was nodding her head and ooh-ing with each little thrust if her butt. Brent felt her tensing up, her orgasm rising up inside her. Katie came hard, bucking her butt-hole against Brent's dick in a series of rapid jerks. Both Katie and the girl on TV were screaming the same phrase over and over