A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my ass, daddy! Fuck my ass!"

Brent was so close to cumming that he had to pull his dick away before Katie had finished. He got up onto his knees and moved out from behind his daughter. Brent pulled Katie's panties off in one quick motion and dropped his mouth onto her cunt. Brent sucked on her clit, bringing Katie right back to edge of a second orgasm.

Brent slurped up his daughter's juices straight from her hole. He sank his tongue as deep into her as he could get it and then latched his mouth on her cunt like a french kiss. Katie locked her thighs onto Brent's head and she fucked his mouth in a series of rapid thrusts.

Brent put his finger at the base of Katie's pussy hole, near where she was fucking his tongue. It was quickly lathered in her juices. Brent slid his finger down until he felt her little puckered bud, also slick with her juices.

"Fuck..mm...mm...that feels so good, daddy."

Brent pressed in and heard a long, steady "ooh" coming from Katie as his finger sank to his first, and then second, knuckle into his daughter's crinkled little ass-hole. Brent moved his mouth up to Katie's clit. He licked and sucked at the same time, while working his finger slowly in and out of Katie's ass.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god," she chanted in time with his finger's thrusts. Katie took a deep but hurried breath and groaned, "Uhhhh god, fuck my ass, daddy. Fuck it. I'm fucking cumming so fuu..uuuuhhh!"

Katie grabbed Brent's hair and pinned his head to her pussy. She ground herself against him, groaning something unintelligible down at the top of his head. Brent pushed his finger in to its base and held it there until his daughter finished convulsing against his mouth.

When she had finished, he pulled it out with slippery plop. He kissed her pussy gently a few times. Her area was so sensitive that she twitched and cooed each time he touched her. Katie let her thighs relax and her hands fell away from Brent's head. Brent moved to kissing her thighs back and forth.

Looking up from her crotch, Brent said, "Mm pumpkin, you always taste so good. I wish I could eat you up every single day."

Katie looked down into her daddy's eyes and softly said, "I wish you could too. You are so incredible, daddy. I... I really love you." She ran her fingers through her dad's hair. "I want you so bad all the time now. I need you. I love you, daddy."

Brent saw that she was so emotional that she was almost crying. He kissed her tummy below her belly button, then said, "I need you too. I need all of you: Becky, mom, Danielle. I need you all." He kissed her belly button. "Katie, that's the best thing about love. It has no limits. My love has no limits. My passion has no limits, and neither does my need for you. I love you."

"That's so sweet, dad." She took a breath. "Dad, did you really mean that about wanting me to be your first?"

"I do."

Katie imagined herself saying that same phrase to her dad in a different setting someday. Her smiled bloomed unbidden but full. She was grinning ear to ear and nodding her head.

"I'll do anything you want, dad. Anything. I love you so much."

Brent saw his phone flash out of the corner of his eye. It was probably a text from Becky saying they were on the way. He told Katie that they needed to shower and she needed to get to bed. She had a big game tomorrow. He told her he loved her again and promised to give her a goodnight kiss after he showered. Brent swatted her butt as she took off out of the room. He and his aching balls, waddled to his shower much more slowly.

...

Becky's task with her mom went off without a hitch. After a quick stop at a fast food joint to wash up, they pulled back into their driveway. By now, Katie was in bed and Brent was anxiously waiting to blow his load, according to the text Becky had just received.

Becky and Kat were both still a little hyped at getting away with Kat's first, and she hoped last, public pissing. Kat shut off the car but Becky told her not to get out yet. They sat in silence for a moment, listening to the car tick as it cooled.

"You have done pretty good with your assignments this week, mom," Becky said from the front passenger seat.

"Thanks, Becky. I was worried you were going to make me do something terrible, but I can tell you are mainly just helping me be nicer to Brent. A little revenge on Hardinger doesn't make me feel too bad at all."

Becky and Kat were both wearing jogging shorts and t-shirts. They had parked a short distance from Hardinger's and jogged in to be more stealthy. By the time they got home, the night had gotten cool, but it was still warm in the car. Even so, Becky felt goose bumps rising on her arms. She felt her pulse quickening and everything about her felt like it was in a heightened state. She had even noticed that Kat had said she was worried about what Becky would "make her do." She could have said "try to make her do," but didn't.

She decided to start finding out exactly what it was that she could make her mom do. Becky twisted in her seat to face her mom. She glanced around, but no one was out in their neighborhood this late. Besides, her mom's windows were tinted pretty dark and trees blocked the view from most angles.

"Thank you, mom, but since we are alone, why don't you thank Ms. Johnson," she said quietly.

Kat closed her eyes and took a steadying breath, mildly but clearly frustrated at having to use that title. Becky grinned at her mom's beautiful, pouty face. Kat opened her eyes, but stared straight ahead into the dark.

"Thank you, Ms. Johnson," she finally said.

"You're welcome. Did you have fun tonight?"

Relaxing again, she said, "You know, I did actually. I have been pissed at Roger since the other day. I guess you don't know somebody's true colors until the shit hits the fan." Kat banged the steering wheel lightly. "God, he is such a dick. I hope he slips and falls face first in my pee tomorrow morning."

Becky patted her mom's shoulder and said, "Good. I'm glad you had a good time on our first date." Becky giggled a little and let her hand settle where it was. She tried not to shiver, but was nervous about how her mom would react. "I'm already a better boyfriend than him, huh?" she continued.

Kat laughed too, but remembered to say, "Yes, Ms. Johnson. Thank you, Ms. Johnson."

"Mom?"

"Yes, Ms. Johnson?"

"I need you to thank me right," Becky said while she rubbed her mom's shoulder.

Confused, Kat said, "Oh, sorry. Thank you very much, Ms. Johnson."

"No, mommy. I'm your boyfriend now, remember. How do you thank your boyfriend after a good date?"

Becky saw her mom's lusciously full chest start to rise and fall more rapidly once Becky's question sunk in. She had the steering wheel in a death grip, her eyes locked forward. Becky's own breathing was coming more quickly too, but for an entirely different reason. Becky stared at the her mom's heaving chest in silence. She let her fingers gently caress the back of her mom's neck while she waited for an answer.

"Becky, I... Ms. Beck...Ms. Johnson, maybe we should get inside... getting chilly.. I..."

Becky squeezed her mom's neck not unkindly and then went back to gliding her fingers softly in small circles.

"Ah ah, mommy. Remember our rules. Now, thank me like you would thank a good first date."

Kat squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head slightly. She let her right hand drop from the steering wheel to her lap, took a steadying breath, and opened her eyes.

So quietly that Becky almost missed it, Kat said, "Yes, Ms. Johnson."

Kat turned her head toward her daughter, but kept her eyes lowered. She felt Becky's hand slide further around her back to her far shoulder. Becky pulled her mom closer, while she leaned in. She could smell her mom's perfume wafting up from her breasts. It was light and sweet, even when mixed with the sweat from their adventure. Becky wet her lips with her tongue. She wanted this kiss to be loving and soft. Becky tilted her head as she closed the distance, her eyes half closed, but still locked on her mom's down turned ones.

Becky touched her lips to her mom's, not the soft peck like before, but a lingering contact that clearly begged for something more. Kat's lips were pursed closed at first. Becky laid her hand along her mom's cheek. With the softest of caresses, she slid her thumb along it until she found her mom's lips. She pecked gentle kisses and in between let her thumb tease across Kat's mouth, gently pulling her lower lip down from its prison bit by bit.

Once it was loose enough, Becky pressed her lips to Kat's once again. Becky worked her mouth against her mom's pouty lip until she had it between her own. Becky cooed slightly at this first triumph, breathing heavily through her nose so she didn't lose contact with her mom's mouth. Kat still was not kissing her back, but she was no longer clamping her lips shut either. Becky pressed her advantage and started opening her mouth wider and tilted her head a little more. She gently sucked on her mom's mouth, covering it with her own. Then she sent her tongue out to lightly touch the line where her mom's lips meet. Kat made a brief sound, but Becky wasn't sure if it was pleasure or disgust. Then, very briefly, Becky felt her mom kiss her back. Her mouth opened for just a second. Kat's lips puckered and sucked at Becky's for one brief moment before Kat shut herself back down. Satisfied for the moment, Becky broke the kiss, but kept her mouth near her mom's.

"That was a sweet kiss, mom, but I have to be honest with you," Becky huffed quietly. She was slightly more winded than she thought she should be, but judging by how wet her panties felt, conquering her mother was going to be more exciting than seducing her sister had been. Gulping another breath, Becky continued, "I don't think that's how you kiss dad or Roger. Now do it right before dad catches us out here."

Kat's eyes rose up to meet Becky's when she mentioned getting caught. She held back a tiny smile and nodded her head.

"Yes, Ms. Johnson," came Kat's breathy reply.

Becky went in for another kiss. This time, her mom's mouth was much more relaxed. Becky worked her jaw, opening and closing her soft lips against her moms for long seconds. Suddenly, Kat's mouth began to move too. With a heaving sigh, Kat gave her head a slight wiggle as she worked her mouth against her daughter's. Becky let her tongue touch her mom's parted lips. Kat tensed, but kept her mouth open. Becky still wasn't sure if her mom was liking this or just tolerating it, but right now she didn't care.

Becky pushed her tongue into her mom's mouth with a triumphant groan. She pressed her head and body forward until Kat's head was back against the head rest. Overcome with passion, Becky shoved her tongue deep into her mom's mouth and swirled it against Kat's. Becky's left hand was still behind her mom's neck. Before she knew what she was doing, her right was on her mom's heaving breast. Becky slid her hand up from the gently curving underside, up and over her mom's nipple and then gave her big boob a firm squeeze. Kat was breathing heavily and cooed slightly at Becky's squeeze. Then she came to her senses, breaking the kiss and pushing Becky's hand down at the same time.

"Becky...Ms. Johnson, I don't go that far on a first date," Kat panted. "Please, that's what you wanted and I gave it to you."

"What if I want more?" Becky teased.

Kat looked like she was going to panic. Just then, the front door opened and Brent stepped out. Becky flopped back into her seat just as the porch light came on. She opened her door and got out while Kat composed herself.

Leaning back in to get her purse, Becky said, "You just got saved by the bell. That was close, but don't think I'm done with you. Keep your phone handy tonight."

Kat's face was a mix of shock, dread, fear, and excitement. Becky was pleased to see no sign of anger or resistance though. When she closed the door, she even heard a faint, "Yes, Ms. Johnson."

When Becky breezed past her dad, she said, "She's all yours tonight. Don't let her cum. I'm fucking her tomorrow."

Becky went straight to her room. Katie was already asleep. Becky was pretty sure Brent had something to do with that. She had a long day of volleyball tomorrow and needed the rest. Becky let her sleep and went to the bathroom to text her mom.

-Instructions: Suck dad's dick right after you shower. You are not allowed to fuck him with your dirty, cheating snatch. You better not cum either. You don't deserve it.

- Yes. Ms. Johnson

Becky took a shower and then got into bed. Katie might have a long day tomorrow, but it wasn't going to be nearly as long as their mom's. Becky fell asleep with a wet pussy to the sound of her dad's groans coming from the other room.

...

The next morning everyone had breakfast together. Katie was especially nice to Brent, who was doing his usual Saturday duty as head chef. Katie was dressed in her volleyball gear, which Brent thought, made her body look especially stunning. Becky decided to wear a loose fitting light sweater with a gray skirt. When she got up this morning, she was already wet. She had changed panties twice, but couldn't stop thinking about today. Rather than have pants with a wet crotch. she hoped the skirt would be loose enough not to show.

Kat had showered but was still in her robe. As they finished up at the table, Becky texted her mother.

- Did you do as I said last night?

- Yes, Ms. Johnson.

- Did you orgasm?

- No, Ms. Johnson

- Are you horny for dad's cock yet?

- I suppose a little

- Good. Wear that sexy set of underwear you stole the other day. See if dad notices at the game. I might have you fuck him in the bathroom between games.

Becky saw her mom giggle a little when she read the text from across the table, then type her reply.

- Thank you, Ms. Johnson

They headed out a short while later. The twins were in the back, parents up front. Kat had dressed in a tight white top and knee length skirt in case Becky followed through with her threat. Katie was getting her head right for her games. Becky used the ride to interrogate her mom by text.

- Did you like our kiss last night?

- I did it because you asked me to.

- That was a good decision, but you didn't answer me. Did you like it?

- No

- Liar

- I'm your mother

- Adopted

- I'm twice your age

- Is that a bad thing?

- It was wrong.

- So was cheating on dad, but that didn't stop you. Now I'm the forbidden fruit. So, haven't you kissed a girl before?

- Never

- You haven't tasted pussy then?

- Never

- You're about to. Put your hand in your dress, dip it in your cunt. and lick your dirty finger.

- Yes, Ms. Johnson

Becky watched her mom squirm while she figured out how to get to her box without Brent noticing. In the end she just faked an itch, hiked her skirt up, and slipped her finger inside the leg of her panties while saying she thought her dress was scratchy. She readjusted herself and sat quietly for a minute. Again faking an itch, she brought her hand to her face to scratch her cheek. She stuck her tongue out and made sure Becky could see her swipe her finger across it. Kat wiped her hand on her dress and tried not to make a sour face.

Becky left her alone after that. Once they got to the gym, they brought all their stuff inside. including a big cooler full of lunch and snacks, which Becky insisted on carrying. She set it down in their area on the bleachers and grabbed her back. Brent knew what was up, but thought it was a pretty good act,

"Ow! Dad, I think I just pulled something," she groaned.

Brent went over to her and rubbed the spot she pointed to. "How does this feel?"

"Ouch. Not good dad."

"Do you want me or mom to take you to the urgent care?" Brent was examining her with a look if deep concern on his face.

Becky sobbed just a little. "No, it's not bad. I shouldn't have lugged that cooler all by myself. There is no way I can sit on these bleachers all day though."

"Well, me or mom can run you home if you want," Brent offered.

Becky nodded her head. She turned to her mom and changed her tone slightly to make her next sentence a command.

"Mom, I need you to take me home."

"Yes, Mm...Sure. Let's go." To Brent she said, "I'll be back in a little bit honey." Then went over to tell Katie good luck.

Becky hugged her dad and whispered, "No she won't. Have a great day, daddy. I'll tell you about it later."

Becky kept her act up all the way home and didn't say or do anything to arouse Kat's suspicions any more than they already were. She did make her mom put her arm around her to help inside. Becky asked Kat to help her to her room so she could lay down. Once Kat got Becky settled she said she was heading back to watch Katie's game.

"No, mom. I need you to stay and take care of me. Can you go get some aspirin and a water?"

Falling back into her mother role, Kat said she would. Becky let her slide about not addressing her right because she needed her out of the room. Once her mom was out, Becky went to her stash of toys. She pulled out the wand and plugged it in beside her bed. She hid a dildo under her pillow and a couple of other toys in the drawer of her end table. Last of all, she took her strap-on to the bathroom and hid it under the sink. Better safe than sorry, she thought.

Becky waited until her mom was walking up the hall before she acted like she was having trouble getting her shirt off. Kat came in and handed over the water and pills. Becky set them on her end table next to the wand and some lotion.

"Thanks, mom. Help me get out of these clothes," Becky said, turning her back to her mom and giving her hips a tiny wiggle.

She said OK, but when Becky looked over her shoulder with a raised eyebrow, Kat understood her role had changed. "Yes, Ms. Johnson."

Becky felt her mom's hands on her hips. She unzipped the skirt and let it drop. Becky was wearing her pink thong. The strap down her crack was wide enough not to be slutty, but still exposed ample amounts of her smooth cheeks. The front was smooth, silky pink satin that hugged her lips. She also liked the pink one because wherever it got wet turned almost purple. Her mom wouldn't be able to miss it once she got a good look.

Becky turned to face her mom and raised her arms. Kat's hands shook as they rose to grasp the bottom of Becky's sweater. Kat's eyes were locked onto the Becky's cleavage. Kat lifted Becky's sweater up and up and up until it was off. Becky stood unashamed in front of her mom, their breasts less than a foot apart. Kat dropped the sweater and stood nervously with her hands clenched.

"Thank you, mom, but my back is so sore. I can't reach back there. I need you to undo my bra, please."

"Yes, Ms. Johnson," Kat said with a tremor in her voice.

Kat waited for Becky to turn around, but instead she took a small step forward so that they were almost breast to breast. Kat exhaled and reached around her daughter, while trying not to touch her. The geometry made that impossible and Kat's tits ended up pressed against her daughter's while she undid the back clasp. Once it was free, Kat stepped back like she was about to be burned. Becky let her bra fall to the ground and displayed her full, round breasts to her mom. Her tiny nipples stood up proudly, dark against her creamy skin. Becky leaned her face toward her mom, who instinctively leaned away.

Smiling, Becky turned and walked to her bed. She made a show of leaning over, pushing her ass back while she crawled up to her pillows. Becky laid face down and made herself comfortable. Then she pointed toward her end table.

"Mommy, there's some lotion and that massager on my table there. See if you can rub this knot out of my back."