A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky rolled off of her mom and told her to call dad to check in while she ran to the bathroom. Kat took a few minutes to catch her breath and then used Becky's phone to call, since it was nearby.

Brent, who had spent his day cheering for Katie while discreetly watching everything at home unfold on his phone, answered right away.

"Hello."

"Hey Brent. It's Kat. I'm borrowing Becky's phone. I ended up having to stay with her.. oh my god..."

Brent saw on his burner that Becky had just entered the room wearing her strap on. He went ahead and assumed that his wife was going to be too sore to fuck tonight, and decided to find somewhere quiet on the way home to fuck Katie in her volleyball outfit. He would have to get Becky to pick them up without Kat. He faked concern for his whore wife and asked her what was wrong. By now Becky was climbing onto the bed between her mom's legs.

"Nothing," she panted. "I thought I saw a..uh, snake, but it was nothing. Mmm."

"Oh, I bet that was startling," Brent replied while he watched Becky slip her dick into her mom's leaking cunt. "So how is Becky doing?"

Over the quiet panting and gentle tapping of the bed on the wall in the background, Kat said, "Uh, she's pretty sore. We've been in the bed all day."

Brent lost his train of thought when he saw Becky flip her mom onto her stomach and push her dick back into her pussy from behind. Becky dropped her weight onto her mom's back and put her head close to where the phone was clenched in her mom's hand.

In a surprisingly neutral tone, Becky called out, "Is that daddy? Can I talk to him?"

Kat sank her face into Becky's pillow while her daughter drilled her from behind. She held the phone up weakly and moaned into her pillow. Brent couldn't quite tell, but he assumed Becky was playing with Kat's clit with the hand he couldn't see.

Only slightly out of breath, Becky said, "Hey daddy. Uuhhhh, my back is so sore. Sorry if I moan into the phone, but it's been, mmm, killing me, mmm, all day. Mommy has been sooo good at taking care of me. Oh god...my back. Mm, sorry daddy, I have to go."

Becky took the phone from her mom and tossed it on the bed. Brent remembered that Becky still didn't know he could see and hear everything and knew that she was just trying to give him a little show. Not wanting Kat to notice the open line, Bent ended the call as Becky was ordering her mom to yell "Fuck me, Ms. Johnson" until she came. He still heard it on his phone's earbud and made the mental note that Becky had made Kat cum at least three times already. Something Brent had only done only a few times lately.

Brent settled back and cheered Katie on while Becky slapped her mom's ass with punishing blows. He kept the boner threatening to give him away in check, even though he was watching Becky's bed slam against the wall with each of Becky's long cock thrusts. She grabbed her mom's long hair and jerked her head back, ignoring Kat's screams for Becky to stop. Brent could even hear the wet plopping sloshes coming from their pussies as they slammed into each other every time Becky drove the dildo home. Becky kept drilling her mom, making her roll from one orgasm straight into another from the deep dicking she was receiving. Kat's tear streaked face was mix of pleasure and pain. Sometimes she begged for Katie to stop and others for her to promise never to let it end. On and on, Brent's relentlessly horny daughter revenge fucked her mom for him until Kat's will was well and truly broken.

Like music to his ears, Brent heard the song of his wife's final pleas:

"Oh fuck fuck fuck! Ms. Johnson..mmm..mm Becky, please stop! Ms. Johnson ahhh you rrr .mmm... fuck... Ms. Johnson, pluuuhhh..Msss. Johnsssnnn! Anything....please.. uhh, uhh, uhhh! Oh please, I'll do anything you say!! Anything!" Kat's pleas devolved to incoherent babble from the over stimulation of her clit and cunt, until finally she collapsed.

Once Becky felt her mom finally go limp, she rolled off of her and stood up shakily. Sweat rolled down her body in little rivers. Now her back really did hurt, but it was worth it. She had never cum so hard or so many times. Even better, she owned her mom now, fucking owned that pussy. Becky hobbled into her bathroom, all but high fiving herself. She turned on a hot shower. While it warmed, she drank three cups of water from the sink and eased her strap-on off of her sore pussy. As she got in, Becky called her mom in to join her. Naked, ragged, and hobbling, Kat all but crawled into the shower.

Becky washed her mom's hair and then her body with a delicacy she had not shown all day. She held her mom under the cascade of steaming water telling her how well she had done and that she loved her so much. Kat cried into her daughter's breasts, letting go of all of the emotions she had harbored over the last few months.

Once she had herself back under some control, Kat sobbed, "I'm so sorry for doing this to the family. I, I deserved this. I still do. I'll do anything to make it up to you and Brent, to everyone."

Becky kissed her mom on the mouth, gently but still with some passion. She turned the water off and carefully patted her mother dry, being careful with her tender spots.

Once she was done, she wrapped Kat in a towel and said, "I'm sure I can think of a few things. Maybe I'll even let you enjoy some of them."

Kat smiled. "Thank you . Ms. Johnson." Then her face turned serious before she added, "I love you. Ms. Johnson."

...

Becky drove to get her dad and Katie. Becky talked to her dad on the bleachers for a few minutes while Katie's last game finished up. She started to fill him in, but Brent stopped her and explained about the cameras. She actually thought being filmed was super dirty, but agreed not to tell Katie and certainly not her mom.

"Listen," Brent said. "I could tell from the way you guys limped into the bathroom that I'm not getting any tonight, at least not you and mom. Watching you and mom fuck all day has my balls in a knot. Would you mind driving home so I can fuck Katie in the back seat? Her volleyball outfit drives me wild."

"Oh, so I'm your slave recruiter, your slut, your movie star, and your chauffeur now too," she chuckled. "Yeah, no problem. Good thing you have that police grade tint on your windows. I just hope we don't wreck from all that motion, big guy."

"I won't need long after that show you put on today. I might even be a two pump chump," he added as Katie walked up in her skin tight top and shorts.

They all walked to the car together, where Becky jumped into the driver's seat. Brent opened the back door for Katie, and held it like a gentleman, even though he didn't feel like one. Brent dumped all of their stuff in the cargo area of his big SUV. He opened the front passenger door and ran the seat as far forward as it would go, before he closed the door and got into the back beside Katie.

"Daddy, what are you doing back here?" Katie asked him.

"Oh, I just wanted to hold your hand, if that's OK, sweetie."

Katie said, "Aw, that's so sweet" at the same time that Becky said, "Liar."

Everyone laughed, but Brent did take Katie's hand and held it tightly until they were away from the gym an on the road. Then he snapped off his seat belt and leaned across Katie to undo hers, locking his lips to hers in the process. As soon as she was free, he pulled her over to straddle his lap. His cock was rock hard already.

"Oh, daddy. What's going on?"

"You think you can just bounce around in front of me in this skimpy little thing and not expect to get fucked?"

Brent dove into her neck, sucking it wetly while he squeezed her Lycra covered ass cheeks. Katie looked over her shoulder at Becky, who just shrugged and tried to focus on driving. Suddenly Katie's top was coming off, followed by her sports bra. Katie had never been nude in public. It felt very erotic despite the tinted glass.

Brent stuffed his hands into Katie's shorts, and kneaded her bare ass while sucking her tits into his mouth one by one. Katie ground her pussy against her dad's rigid bulge, moaning while she watched him suck her titties. Feeling his urgency, and being aroused by it even more than she already was, Katie reached down and unfastened Brent's pants. She slid his zipper down to let his bulging underwear, soaked in pre-cum stains, surge forth.

"Daddy, it's a mess down there. What have you been doing all day?" she gasped.

"Watching you," came his muffled reply before he sucked her nipple back into his mouth.

Katie pushed Brent back into his seat and slid into the floor. She pulled his shorts and pants down together and had him naked from the waist down in seconds. Katie bobbed her head onto Brent's fat knob, eliciting a deep moan from her dad. Brent leaned back and enjoyed the attention his cock greatly needed. Katie's hand worked Brent's balls, while her mouth slobbered up and down his thick head. Brent heard the wet sucks of her mouth on his dick, but also the fap, fap, fap of Katie fingering her wet cunt with her other hand. She had even started bouncing on the floor.

Brent pulled Katie up to a standing position, even though she had to bend over. He jerked her shorts all the way down so she could kick them off. Her ass wiggled beside Becky, who gave it a playful slap before returning to her driving. Once fully nude, Katie climbed back into her dad's lap. She peeled his shirt off, coming up on her knees to get it over his head. When she sank back down, she guided his big dick to her tight, but dripping entrance.

Brent grunted into his daughter's mouth when he felt the warmth of her cunt envelop the head of his throbbing cock. Katie flexed her pussy muscles to make herself hug his cock even tighter while she let her weight push her dad ever deeper into her cunt. Brent grabbed Katie's ass cheeks to push her down the last few inches. With a groan of triumphant pleasure, he speared his daughter's gash, stretching it wide with a dick desperately in need of release.

"Oh my god, daddy. Your cock feels even bigger. Mm, squeeze my titties, daddy, while you fuck me good."

Brent did as he was asked and rolled Katie's nipples in his fingers while cupping her breasts with his palms. Katie fucked herself up and down his long dick at her own pace. Her toned thighs flexing, ass pumping as Brent's cock was plunged in and out of Katie's cream drenched canal. Becky reached back again and slapped Katie's bouncing ass while she watched in the rear view as much as she could without wrecking.

Brent and Katie sucked hungrily at each other's mouths. Katie pinched Brent's nipples while he rolled hers. Their moans and grunts drown out the noises of the road until all Becky could hear were the wet sounds of their fucking and their guttural, bestial vocalizations. In almost no time at all, Brent arched his head back and cried out.

"Cum inside me, daddy. Oh, I can feel your load going in me," Katie cooed, still banging him so hard her head was almost hitting the ceiling.

She picked up her pace even more, trying to milk his dick with her cunt muscles on each stroke. Brent half grunted, half screamed again as another big shot of semen pumped itself into his daughter. Another and then another shot rocketed out of his dick until her was finally drained. Before he went soft, Brent put his thumb on Katie's clit and rubbed it back and forth. After seeing him cum so hard inside her, it was the only nudge she needed. She dropped herself on his dick and convulsed, impaled on his cock until her orgasm faded away.

With very little time to spare, they cleaned up as best they could, using some of Katie's towels from her gym bag, and then got dressed before they pulled into their neighborhood.

...

By bedtime, all of the Johnson's, except Brent, went to bed both exhausted and drained. Brent stayed up in bed while Kat slept the sleep of the dead beside him. Brent pulled his burner out and did a little more work on the little side project he had been working on, Becky's friend, Jessica. Once he saw how turned on Becky had gotten while talking about her friend, Brent was hooked. He had spent his free time over the last few days learning what he could about Becky's little pal. He had found her yearbook picture in Becky's copy and discovered that, while she dressed very plainly, she had the potential to be a stunner. She kept her long, black hair up in a severe bun, even in the pics he had seen of her on Becky's social media. She looked curvy, but always wore loose fitting and very plain clothing. In the few pictures where she wasn't trying to hide her face form the camera, Brent could tell she had real beauty hidden under all that frumpy exterior.

He had found that Jessica had posted a lot of her work on social media, and based on the themes and style of her work, Brent had the overall impression that Jessica was a talented artist. He would also bet that she was a little bit lonely and down on herself, since most of her work was skewed around sadness and isolation. Probably a teen with low self esteem, he thought. Brent hoped that she needed a friend, a secret admirer.

He pulled up her number and typed in a little poem he had been working on.

- The wind assaults the stormy sea

But there is no place I would rather be

Than there on the beach under raging skies

Holding you close, while the world dies

He hit send and waited to see what would happen. A few minutes later, he saw that a text had arrived. Moment of truth, he thought, and opened it.

- Who is this? I think you have the wrong number.

- This is Jessica, right?

- Yes. Who is this?

- Just a friend, who thought you looked sad the other day at school.

- I look sad everyday.

- Well, hopefully you don't right now. GTG

- What's your name?

- A friend who thinks you're cool. Love your photos. Bye

- Wait

Brent put his phone away. It had been a long while since he had to woo anyone in this way. When he met Kat, he wrote her poetry and love letters all the time. That had ended years ago, but Brent was pleased that he still had it. At least he remembered the primary rule: It was always best to keep them wanting more.