A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky heard her mom take several deep breaths to steady herself. Then she started moving. "Yes, Ms. Johnson."

"Oh, and I don't want you to mess up that nice outfit you have on. That lotion gets everywhere. Better take those clothes off before you get on the bed with me."

"Oh I don't mind. These are just old..."

"I wasn't asking you," Becky interrupted.

Kat sucked in her breath after being cut off. Becky heard her sniffle and rolled over enough to look over her shoulder. Tears had started to fall from Katrina's eyes, but she was holding herself together. Still without protest, she lifted her shirt over her head and let her skirt fall to the floor. Now Becky got her first good look at the outfit her mom had stolen.

Kat stood awkwardly, but was stunning despite her tears. The lingerie was black satin. The lacy bra cups ended just and inch or so above where Becky imagined her mom's aureola ended. The material was sheer to the touch but had an intricate pattern that emphasized the curvy shape of Kat's full, round breasts. The bra fastened in the front and was held up by wispy straps of shiny black satin. Kat's panties were of similar design, a sheer, black satin with intricate designs. The panties rode high on Kat's hips in a bikini cut held together by a bow on each hip. The back side exposed big crescents of Kat's yoga toned ass.

"Something you need to say, mom?" Becky asked while leering at her mom's body.

Kat shook her head. Resigning herself to her daughter's demands, she walked over to the table and collected the wand and lotion. Becky smiled and let her head rest back on her pillow. She felt the bed sink from her mom's weight, felt the heat of her skin as she got closer. Kat chose to settle in beside her daughter in a kneeling position, her knees a few inches from Becky's thigh. Becky heard lotion being squirted out and then felt the first electric touch of her mom's soft hands on her skin.

Kat placed her hands in the middle of Becky's back and rubbed the lotion in just like she had done countless times for her daughters with suntan lotion. She tried to tell herself that it was the same thing and not a big deal, but Kat's goose bumps told her she was a liar. Kat worked the lotion into Becky's back and relaxed a bit when Becky didn't ask her to do her thighs or anything nasty. Becky told her to switch to the massager, which Kat gladly did. Having something to use that kept her hand off of her daughter's surprisingly warm skin, somehow made Kat feel less awkward.

The massager hummed to life in Kat's hand. She pressed it into the small of Becky's back and rubbed her in small circles. Becky sighed her pleasure and let her mom work her for a few minutes. Since Brent didn't have a car and the match would take hours, Becky knew they had the whole day to themselves, and she intended to use every minute of it. Still, she had been horny since last night and needed some relief pretty soon.

"Just a bit lower, mom."

"Yes, Ms. Johnson."

Kat slid the wand down to the top of Becky's panties, a border she did not want to cross. As if reading her mind, Becky told her to go lower. Kat moved the wand down onto Becky's ass crack. The mushroom head hummed across Becky's thong strap and made her butt cheeks vibrate. Becky felt the motion tingle her cunt, which was already soaked. She spread her thighs apart until she felt cool air on the cup of her panties where they had gotten wet. She heard her mom suck in a breath and knew she had seen her wetness. Becky started rocking her hips, just enough for her mom to notice, in time with her mom's massaging motion.

"Mom, I don't think you can get the right angle from over there. Straddle my thighs while you work my butt."

"Yes, Ms. Johnson," came the timid reply.

Becky spread her legs to fully expose her crotch before he mom could settle on her legs. She felt the bed shift from her mom's movements, and then the touch of warm skin from the inside of her mom's thighs straddling the outside of Becky's legs. Kat settled herself in a kneeling position, but let her butt sink down onto the back of Becky's knees.

She put the big, round bulb of the massaging wand against Becky's mostly bare butt cheek and moved in small circles, well clear of any sensitive areas. Kat couldn't help but stare at the perfect form of Becky's thong clad ass. The pink thong strap adhered to her skin like it had been painted there. Kat noticed that the cup of Becky's panties that hid her privates was substantially darker than the rest of her underwear.

Disgusting, Kat thought, when she realized that her touch was arousing Becky. She couldn't believe her daughter was making her do this. She actually briefly considered cracking the massager over Becky's head and killing her. What other option did she have? Kat knew that she was well and truly fucked. Becky didn't even know the half of what she had uncovered. Kat knew that if Becky talked, whoever bothered to look would eventually find the series of bribes she had used to secure the deal. Fucking Hardinger had just been the icing on the cake.

Kat actually adjusted the massager in her hand. She hefted its weight and contemplated how hard she would have to swing. In the end, she didn't have it in her and knew that, even if she could have done it, she would still be in jail, just for a different reason. Instead, she settled the wand onto Becky's other cheek and massaged her daughter's ass.

Becky's voice interrupted her thoughts with a quiet, "Lower, mommy. Just aim for the wet spot."

Kat said nothing, but moved the humming mushroom head to the center of Becky's wet crotch. Becky curled her lower back to arch her butt slightly upward. The buzzing of the vibrator deepened in pitch once it made contact with Becky's sensitive crotch. Becky moaned loudly, both loving the feeling and intent on giving her mom a show. She pressed herself back against the vibrating head, spreading herself further.

"Mmmm. That's good, mom, really good. Are you sure you've never made another woman cum?"

"Never, Ms. Johnson."

"You're about to. Would you like that, to make me cum?"

"No, but I'm doing what you want... Ms. Johnson."

"Mm. Press harder," Becky said and twerked her hips for a second. "Oh, mommy, I'm so fucking wet for you. Mm. Mom, is your pussy getting wet too?"

"No, Ms. Johnson," Kat said unconvincingly.

"So a few minutes from now, when I sink my finger into that dirty little cunt of yours, it's going to be dry as bone?"

Becky smiled to herself when she heard her mom gasp. Kat's thighs had just locked against Becky's as well.

"Becky, we can't. This is so wrong. If your dad saw us right now, what would he think?"

If only you knew, Becky thought, but instead said, "Probably the same thing he would think if he sees those love letters. We'd be in big trouble. Mmm. Don't you stop."

Becky moaned again and started rocking her hips in a steady rhythm. The head of the vibrator was now slick with her juices. Becky wanted it that way for what she was about to do.

"Oh mom, I'm getting so close. Mm hm, yes, that feels really good. Mm. Mom, I asked you if your pussy is wet," Becky panted over her shoulder. "And you better not... uhh... fucking lie to me."

"No... I, I don't know. This is crazy, Becky."

Becky pushed herself up and told Kat to get off of her. Once freed, Becky pushed her mom backwards until she was flat on her back. Becky mounted her mom, putting their pussies right on top of each other. Becky stuffed the fat head of the vibrator snugly between their satin covered pussies. The slime covered knob slid easily into place and started humming away at both of their cunts at the same time. Kat cried out, but was pinned under Becky's athletic body before she could put up a fight.

Becky held the wand in place with one hand and grabbed her panicking mom by the throat with the other. Becky put her snarling face down close to Kat's. She squeezed her fingers around Kat's neck, cutting off the blood flow. Kat's face started flushing red right away.

"Listen to me, bitch," Becky growled. "When you answer me, you call me Ms. Johnson. You got that, bitch?"

Becky gave one thrust of her hips to emphasize her point. The vibrator buzzed deepened from the extra pressure against their pussies.

"Uhhnn. Yes. Yes, Ms. Johnson," whimpered Kat.

"You better not ever fucking lie to me again either. Is that clear, bitch?"

She delivered another thrust.

"Uunng. Yes, Ms. Johnson," Kat gasped, her face now an alarming shade of scarlet.

"Good, slut. Now. Is. Your. Pussy. Wet?" Becky growled with a thrust of her hips emphasizing each word.

Kat sucked in a ragged breath. "Nng. Nng. Mm. Yes, Ms. Johnson."

"You're fucking right it is. Now say, make mommy cum. Say it!"

Kat gasped for air, but managed to croak, "Make...mm...mmmommy cum, Ms. Johnson."

"Oh fuck, yes," Becky moaned, already on the edge of coming just from dominating her mom.

Becky released her mom's neck. Kat sucked in her first unrestricted breath in what seemed like an eternity, but had no chance to recover. Becky was already enthusiastically bucking her hips astride her mom's pussy. The vibrating wand's bulbous head was all but invisible between their humping flesh while it did its work. Each of Becky's thrusts pressed the humming knob against their clits, sending jolts of pleasure into both women. Kat was ashamed to admit it, but she was suddenly very aroused.

Becky groped her mom's big titty with her newly freed hand, while her own boobs bounced and jiggled in time with her motion. Becky was panting and moaning like mad, but still heard her mom let out a whimpering moan of her own. Becky pushed herself down harder onto her mom's hips, grinding the vibrator against Kat's now swollen clit. Becky felt a hot, slippery wetness spreading on her mom's thighs. Their pussies were making wet, sucking sounds from sliding up and down the mushroom head between their crotches. Becky suspected that the moisture was not all her own.

Kat moaned again, much louder this time. Becky felt her mom's hips start to move underneath her. I fucking knew you would end up liking this, Becky thought. She pulled her mom's bra cup down to expose her nipple. Becky grabbed it and twisted pulled it hard. Kat cried out, but not in pain. She was actively fucking her hips up into the vibrator now, making Becky bounce like a cowgirl on a bronco.

"Oh god yes, mommy. I'm about to make you fucking cum. Mm. Mm. You're all fucking mine now, aren't you bitch?"

"Uh, uh, uh. Yes...uh... Mmm, yes, Ms. Johnson."

Kat's arms, which had been curled up uselessly near her head, came to life. She reached down and grabbed Becky by the hips. Moaning steadily now, Kat encouraged Becky to fuck her harder with tugs of her hands. Becky's bed banged steady taps on the wall in time with their thrusts. They hit a frenzied pace, driven on by their orgasms crashing through them at nearly the same time.

Becky came first, grunting guttural sounds up at the ceiling from her upturned face. Her strokes all but frozen in her moment of pure, unbridled bliss. Once she came down from her initial high, she picked up her frenzied pace again to push her mom over the edge.

"I'm going to make you fucking cum," Becky groaned. "Oh fuck, you like this don't you. Fucking cum. Fucking cum. Oh shit, this feels so good. I'm going to fuck you all day long. Fucking cum on my pussy, mommy."

Kat sank her nails into Becky's thighs and threw her head back in a silent scream. Her hips bucked up once, twice, and then froze on her third up thrust, while Becky ground away on top of her. Her orgasm shocked her in its strength. Her breath was locked in her throat, just as if Becky were choking her, while she quivered under the merciless assault on her senses. All too soon, her ecstasy was passing and she reluctantly came panting down to earth.

Becky let her mom rest only long enough to turn off the wand and set it aside. Still straddling her mom, Becky grabbed Kat's hands and forced them up over head before pinning them to the bed. Becky sank down on top of her mom, letting her bare breasts rub against Kat's bra. The nipple Becky had free had somehow slipped back inside its cup as if it were afraid of its new visitor. Becky let her weight settle on Kat's body, but held her head far enough above Kat's so she could read the emotions on her face.

"See, mom. This isn't so bad. Is it still blackmail if you ended up loving it? Hmm. Don't answer that. We have a lot more to do today and it might be too soon to say you'll love it all." Becky gave her mom a peck on the lips. "I bet I'll make a pussy lover of you yet though."

Becky pulled Kat's wrists down to the top of her head. She stared down into her mom's eyes, reveling in her dominance and her mom's submission. Kat refused to meet her gaze, looking anywhere but at Becky. Becky already felt her clit tingling again, but decided a little kissing practice was in order first.

"Your kiss last night was pretty timid, mom," Becky said with her face just inches from Kat's. "I'm going to kiss you now and I want you to kiss me back like when you and dad were dating. I hadn't ever kissed a girl until recently, but now that I have, I can't get enough." She pecked her mom's lips again. "Once you get into it, you'll love it to."

Kat let out a rattling breath that was half excitement half fear. She finally let her eyes come up to meet her daughter's. Becky was staring at her with pure lust in her eyes, so intense, that Kat felt something too. She didn't want to become a lesbian, especially not with her daughter. Then why is your heart racing, she thought, hearing herself say, "Yes, Ms. Johnson."

Becky let her lips graze against her mother's. She shifted her head right to left and left to right, letting their lips lightly touch each time, but never actually kissing. She kept this up for some time, occasionally letting her tongue ever so lightly slip out and back in with just a whisper of contact with Kat's lips. She noted that her mom had never caught her breath. In fact, her pants were coming faster with each little caress. Just as Becky had hoped, she soon felt her mom's head lift off the bed to force the contact.

Becky turned her head slightly so their noses wouldn't bump and let her mom's mouth rise to consume hers. Becky worked her jaw so that her mouth sawed over her mom's lips, which were working their own little dance against Becky's. Becky sent her tongue into her mom's mouth. Unlike last night, this time she accepted it willingly and sucked it hungrily. Becky let runnels of spit trail from her mouth into her mom's while their tongues played with each other. Becky finally broke the kiss with a heaving sigh.

"Wow, mom. That's more like it. I need to catch my breath." Becky rolled off of her mom and went back to the top of the bed, letting her head rest on her pillows before she said, "Strip naked for me."

Kat rolled onto her side and then sat up, her hands going to the clasp at the front of her bra. "Yes, Ms. Johnson."

Kat's face was flushed, but not entirely from embarrassment, as she let her bra and then her panties slide down her flesh. She cast them aside to the floor and knelt naked at the foot of the bed awaiting her next task.

Becky smiled at her mother and pointed her feet to the sky. She pulled her panties up over her legs and tossed them to her mom.

"What to those smell like? Take a big whiff."

Kat put her daughter's panties to her nose and inhaled the rich aroma of her daughter's arousal.

"Pussy, Ms. Johnson," Kat said quietly.

"Throw those dirty things to the floor and crawl up here," commanded Becky.

Kat obeyed and crawled up the bed. She tried to come around beside Becky, but she spread her legs so wide that her mom had no choice. Kat found herself crawling between Becky's knees, and then between her thighs. Becky made her stop when her face was directly above her daughter's pussy.

"What do you smell now, mommy?"

"Your pussy, Ms. Johnson," Kat said while staring down at her daughter's freshly shaven mound.

"I made it extra smooth for you, mom. Why don't you feel how smooth it is?" Becky purred.

Kat lifted her hand from the bed and rested it on Becky's smooth, bare mons.

"No!' Becky corrected. "Feel it with your tongue."

Kat gulped. Grinding pussies was one thing, but eating pussy? She had never dreamed of doing that before today, and now here she was, looking down at one just inches from her mouth. Kat had to draw the line somewhere and stand up to Becky. She could make her listen to reason somehow. Instead, she heard herself saying, "Yes, Ms. Johnson" as her head dipped without her even consciously thinking about it.

Kat smelled her daughter's wetness long before she tasted it. The pungent odor wafted up at her and filled her nose. She could see her daughter's ample dew glistening all over her pussy lips. To Kat's surprise, she felt her own juices forming down below. Lower and lower she went until her panting breath was blowing back at her off of her daughter's skin. Kat let her tongue extend and touched it to Becky's mons, where her pubic hair would have been had she not shaved it. Her skin was salty with sweat. Kat withdrew her tongue and tried to sit back up, since she had technically completed her task.

Becky put her hand on her mom's head to hold her in place, and said, "No, you need to lick it."

Kat put her tongue back out and swiped her tongue up Becky's freshly shaven skin and then did it a second time for good measure. Becky spread her legs a little wider.

"Good mom. Now do that lower, on my lips."

"Yes, Ms. Johnson," Kat whispered into her daughter's pussy.

Kat lowered her head and held her breath before sticking out her tongue and running it quickly up her daughter's slit. She scrunched her face in revulsion at the act, but surprisingly, not the taste. She tasted salt, and something metallic like when she tasted blood, and something else too. It was sweet and musky at the same time, and not at all unpleasant. Kat knew what Becky was going to say, so she went ahead and did it again and then a third time.

Becky cooed down at her mom and rocked her pussy upward into her mom's mouth. She grabbed a fistful of Kat's hair while her mom licked her in long swipes as if she were a dog.

"Oh, that's really good, mom. You are such a good pussy licker," Becky cooed, moaning between her words. "Oh, mommy. I'm already so close. Push my legs up with your hands and get down in there. Fuck me with your mouth, mommy. Fuck me."

Kat couldn't answer but obeyed, pushing Becky's thighs up toward her tits. Kat climbed up a little higher, driven on by the sounds of her daughter's growing excitement. She plunged her tongue into Becky's hole for the first time and pulled back a mouthful of her daughter's creamy nectar. She suddenly found herself gulping it down and diving in for more. Soon she was slurping and sucking the juice right out of Becky's cunt, while Becky bucked and screamed in ecstasy beneath her.

Becky had barely come down from her orgasm before she commanded her mom to roll onto her back. Becky grabbed her big dildo from under her pillow and then rose up to sit on her mom's face. She fell forward into a sixty-nine and drove her tongue against Kat's clit. Becky started eating her mom with such enthusiasm that Kat fell limp with pleasure. She wallowed under her daughter, barely able to breathe around the cunt wiggling tightly against her face.

Kat felt a sudden pressure at her opening, followed by what felt like a thick, but cool dick being slid into her. Becky never stopped sucking Kat's clit while she worked the fat dildo deep inside her mom. Once she had it seated, Becky pumped it in and out of her mom's pussy while she moaned and hummed onto her clit. Both women were soon bucking against each other's mouths, each enjoying yet another powerful orgasm.