A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner's just about ready ladies," he said. "Jessie, would you mind telling Kat and Becky to come eat?" Brent used every chance he had to force Jessie to interact with the family. Plus, if the sex didn't pan out, he could always use her as a servant.

"Sure, Mr. J," she said softly. She got up immediately and headed down the hall.

As Jessie was about to call out, she heard a soft whapping combined with someone whimpering coming from Mrs. Johnson's bedroom. Concerned that Mrs. Johnson was sad or hurt, Jessie peaked around the corner.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"You do what I say, when I say. Is that clear?" Becky had a fistful of her mom's hair in one hand and was thumping the belt against Kat's thong clad ass with the other.

"Uh! Yes, Ms. Johnson. Uh!" whimpered Kat.

Becky jerked on her mom's hair, "That's fucking right." She slapped her ass hard with the belt one last time and dropped it. She held her mom in place but knelt to plant a soft kiss on Kat's reddened cheek. "So," she said with a peck on the ass. "Are you my good little slut again?"

"Yes, Ms. Johnson. I'll be good."

Becky pulled down her mom's panties with one hand, still holding her in place with the other. She kissed the top of her mom's butt crack. She let her tongue play out to lightly trail down between her cheeks. She pulled her mom's hair again, but much more gently. "Really good?"

Kat spread her feet a little and arched her butt back into her daughter's face. She felt the heat of Becky's breath huffing along her crack. "I promise, Ms. Johnson," Kat panted into the wall.

Becky kissed a little deeper down between Kat's butt cheeks. Her mom smelled amazing. She gave off a mix of perfume, soap, and her musky scent. Becky smelled that Kat's pussy juices were definitely flowing. Kat groaned and pushed her butt back again, willing Becky to do what Kat secretly desired so much.

Becky let her mom's hair go and took a firm grip on each of Kat's ass cheeks. She spread them apart as far as she could, getting a perfect view of her mom's hairless little butthole. Kat was pressing herself into her daughter's hands. Becky kissed each of her mom's soft butt cheeks again and again, working ever closer to the dark nexus just inches from her nose.

Becky inhaled deeply. She blew softly on Kat's asshole, watching it pucker and flex. She understood why her dad was so into ass fucking. It was such a tight, taboo little thing. It begged to be violated. Becky let her nose just graze her mom's asshole. Then she abruptly bit her mom's butt cheek and stood up. Kat yelped at the sudden sting, which snapped Jessie out of her trance. She bumped the wall but ducked quickly aside before Becky could turn to see if anyone was there.

Becky turned back to her mom and whispered in her ear, "I don't eat ass, mommy, but fuck up again and you'll be eating mine." The only trouble was, now that Becky had sensed how turned on Kat had gotten, she was no longer sure that she would never go there. Her mom's scent lingered in her nose. Becky's pussy was wet, but she refused to admit to herself that it wasn't solely from dominating her mom. Damn, why is she so hot, thought Becky. She ogled her mom from head to toe.

"Yes, Ms. Johnson," a clearly disappointed Kat said, bringing Becky back to the moment.

From down the hall, Jessie called out that dinner was ready. So Kat redressed quickly and the two headed to the kitchen where Brent, Jessie, and Katie were waiting. On the way, Becky added, "Good luck tonight, mom."

As dinner was finishing up, Kat suggested that she and Jessie go shopping. She added, "You've already worn that shirt twice this week. Let's go get you a whole new wardrobe."

"It's OK, Mrs. J. These are fine," Jessie sad sadly.

"Nonsense. You're not going to look like a hobo while you're here." Kat looked into Jessie's deep blue eyes and hoped she could sense the double meaning when she said, "Let me take care of you tonight."

Jessie smiled and turned a little red before breaking eye contact. "Yes, Mrs. Johnson," she said while stealing a glance at Becky.

Was this really happening? Had Becky's mom just made a pass at me right in front of everyone, wondered Jessie. On the one hand she had to be imagining it because no one wanted her like that. On the other, Becky did just have her mom's panties down and had her practically begging to have her ass eaten. At least, Jessie admitted, Becky had not been lying about what went on in the Johnson house. The question was, did Jessie want to be a part of it.

The girls all left to go shopping once dinner was cleaned up, so Brent went to his office to catch up on emails and make a few calls. He tried Danielle first, but it went to voicemail. He texted her that he was just checking on her and missed her pretty face, but got no immediate reply. That was quickly becoming the norm, which Brent did no lot like one bit.

Coincidentally, an email from Steve, his P.I., came in while he was reading through some business reports. It was labeled high priority. Brent clicked to open it just as his cell phone rang. It was Steve, undoubtedly following up on his report.

"Hey, I just got an email form you."

"Yeah, I was just going to call, but I wanted to get everything written down for you first because this shit is crazy. I figured I would send you what I have and call you with an overview. After we talk, you might need to call the cops or I can. I'm still down here."

Brent's heartbeat kicked up into overdrive. "What's wrong? Is Danny OK?"

"Oh, sorry boss. Yeah, physically she is fine and there's no split second emergency going on, but this is a fucked up situation. You got time for me to explain? It's complicated." Steve sounded flustered, which was unusual.

"Like I could say no after what you just said. I'm all ears."

Steve took a steadying breath. "OK. So I get down here last week with the info you gave me. I figured this would be boy trouble or drugs or something, especially after you told me she recently dumped that guy she was with."

"Yeah, that was rather abrupt. It had been going well, or at least I thought so."

"Right. So I already had her circle of friends figured out from studying her social media. She does have an account you don't know about by the way, but nothing abnormal. Once I get down here, I do my thing for a few days and figure out that Danielle is like majorly depressed, I assumed from the break up, and she's seeing a therapist, like daily."

"Damn, I wish she would have told me," sighed Brent.

"Oh, hold onto your ass. So I catch up to a couple friend's of hers at their favorite bar. These dummies post their whole lives on social media. You can almost track where they are down to the minute. By the time I get there, they're drunk enough to buy my bullshit about being her cousin and, after a few more drinks, they spill it."

"Spill what?"

"Get this. So, Danny didn't dump her boyfriend, get sad, then start seeing a shrink. They said it was the opposite. She started seeing this shrink on campus, then she got depressed, and then she dumped her man. There were rumors the boyfriend was stalking her afterward, but it turns out, he just wanted to know what the hell happened. They said she dumped him out of the blue. He was crushed, but finally stopped coming around. Now Danielle just goes to class, sees the therapist, and goes to back to her place. Total change of personality that none of her friends can figure out. They're bummed and she won't tell them anything."

"So what do you think is going on? She doing the therapist or something and having second thoughts?"

Steve chuckled dryly. "No, not yet at least, but he is a fucked up dude. I followed your girl all day Monday and Tuesday. Sure enough, class, therapy, back home. Super boring, by the way... no offense. While I'm staring at her door all day, I look up this joker on the laptop. He's a psychiatrist alright, but not practicing. He teaches here and runs psychological experiments with student volunteers. She's one of them. He offers extra credit for his psych courses if they offer themselves up as guinea pigs. The school goes along with it because the guy is apparently a genius. One secretary told me that the school loves this guy because of all the groundbreaking work he is doing with behavior modification."

"So he's what? Brainwashing her?" Brent was getting both scared and angry.

"I assumed so. I just had to prove it. I may have cut a few corners for you, but I'm sure you and your wallet won't mind. Anyway, the guys keeps copious notes and does not like computers. He's an old timer who still writes everything down and keeps an actual fucking filing cabinet. full of paper documents. Totally safe from hackers, not so much from burglars."

"So you broke in," said Brent.

"I did not admit to any such thing." Steve let the silence hang for a second, then went on, "Anyway, if you open the email, the attachments are pics of all of his files on Danny. The guy's fucked up, Brent. Read through it when you can, but the basics are that he is developing some drug that makes his patient more open to suggestion. It's a derivative of Ambien. You know the sleep drug that sometimes makes people wander around doing crazy shit all night like they are totally awake, but the next day they remember none of it."

"Yeah, usually just sleep walking, but I think there was even a murder case where the guy blamed the stuff. He said he had no memory of it. Don't think he got off, but go on."

"So his volunteers come in. He doses them. They apparently think it's a relaxation pill and they are simply unburdening themselves to him in confidence. Then he just starts fucking in their heads with subtle suggestions. He's like the life-coach from hell. This motherfucker spent weeks talking Danny into believing that her boyfriend was too good for her and that she did not deserve him. So much so that she dumped him. In the doc's notes, she told him that it was so he could have a better life without her. Then that piece of shit wrote a smiley face beside her quote. A fucking smiley face."

"I'm gonna kill him," growled Brent.

"I'll hide the body."

"Is that it?"

"Pretty much. This guy doesn't even have an endgame with these kids. He just fucks them up and turns them loose. He wrote that he was ending sessions with patient 24, that's Danny, at the end of the month. 'Experiment successful,' he said. He talked some other kid into becoming an obsessive eater and another went from straight A's to academic suspension. It looks like he is intentionally getting people to go against their better natures. This can't be legal."

"Yeah, but neither is the way you figured it out." Brent was fuming. "Better let me take it from here. I'll call you if anything changes, but head on home pal. Thanks for the work."

"You need me to keep an eye on Danny for you?"

Brent appreciated Steve's obvious concern. "Tell you what. You hang out through tomorrow. I'll head down first thing and get this joker sorted out. You stick around just in case I need you, but focus on Danielle just in case she goes off the deep end."

"Don't kill him, Brent."

"Wouldn't dream of it," said Brent dryly and hung up.

He opened the email and read trough the file. As he read, he became more and more incensed that someone would do this to his daughter. Ironically, the guy wasn't even trying to fuck her. He wanted her to make herself miserable, just to see if he could. Well, thought Brent, Dr. Jones did prove that he could manipulate someone's mind. If he could break her, he could fix her, or he would die trying.

Brent did a little more research and printed off what he needed to take with him. As he worked, he realized the potential this had. If the doctor could change the way Danny thought, why not change it to suit his needs. Brent's emotions suddenly shifted from boiling rage to blooming lust. Sure, he wanted Danny to want him, but the likelihood of him seducing his own daughter over the short span of the holidays was pretty slim, especially if she was highly depressed. With this in his back pocket, however, anything might be possible. Brent shut his computer down and went to pack a few things for tomorrow as he finalized his plans.

...

Katie and Becky dropped Kat and Jessie off at Kat's favorite clothing store. It was fairly upbeat without being outrageously overpriced. Jessie looked like she wanted to balk at the sudden shift in what she had believed was the plan for the evening. Ignoring her friend's dirty looks, Becky just tooted the horn as they drove off, leaving Jessie and Kat alone for the night.

"We'll bring you back some candy," Katie yelled out the window just before they were out of earshot.

"I guess it's just you and me, Jessie," Kat said with a shrug.

"Guess so, Mrs. Johnson," came Jessie's mumbled reply.

Wow, maybe she doesn't like me much, thought Kat after getting such a mopey reply. This is going to be harder than I thought. To Jessie, she said one of her favorite lines, "Come on. Let's spend some of Brent's money."

As they strolled through the aisles, Kat made idle conversation. She asked about school, her photography, and about what Jessie liked and disliked. Discovering that people were actually interested in her thoughts and wants was a new thing for Jessie. Other than Becky, who was admittedly not the kindest person, Jessie had few friends. Her parents never asked her opinion or gave her much in the way of choice. So when Kat asked her what kind of shirts she wanted and voiced no disapproval at Jessie's choices, Jessie was mildly shocked.

Before long they had a few shirts, a coat, jeans, some sneakers, and odds and ends. By now Jessie was talking quietly but steadily with Kat, who intentionally stayed close to the timid girl and gave her approving looks whenever she made a decision or offered an opinion. Jessie even began to smile a bit from time to time.

Eventually, Kat steered their cart into the ladies' undergarments section.

At about the same time, she said, "So I hear you are dating my daughter."

"What?" There was a long pause while Jessie turned a bright shade of red.

"It's OK," assured Kat. "So Becky's your girlfriend." She leaned in conspiratorially. "You know, it's the twenty first century, right? No one is going to shun you for liking girls. Especially not me." She let the idea hang in the air for a bit before moving on. "I just want to make sure you understand that you need to treat my daughter right. What's important for me to know is that you care about her."

They had stopped in front of a display of panties that ranged from demure to slutty. Kat turned to examine them, gently fingering the material while Jessie stood silently beside her. Kat selected a pair of silky, pink thongs and held them up to Jessie's waist.

"What about these? Becky would like to see you in these, I'm sure."

"Mrs. Johnson!" Jessie was mortified.

Kat turned to her and smiled. "Listen Jessie. I promise you that it is OK for you to date my daughter. It's OK for you two to make love if you want. Hey, from my perspective, at least I don't have to worry about you getting her pregnant."

Jessie couldn't help herself. She covered her mouth and broke out into a nervous giggle.

"See. There's nothing to be scared of. Now, do you think she would like to see you in these?"

"Um..." Jessie was bright red, but she gave a quick nod.

"That's a good girl. Now you pick something out."

With shaky hands, Jessie sorted through the display. She pulled out a few pair of satiny, but simple bikini cut panties of various colors. Kat thought she was going to solely take sensible panties when Jessie selected a pair of black lace booty shorts. They would ride high on her hip, but leave plenty of cheek exposed. The crotch was solid black satin and looked very smooth. The rest, including the ass, was ornate lace weaved into flower patterns and fairly see though.

"Can I get these too?" Jessie mumbled.

"Definitely. Jessie will soak her panties when she sees you in those." Kat was getting bolder in her comments. Her panties were getting wetter too.

"Mrs. Johnson, shhh," said a still mortified, but suddenly smiling Jessie. She looked around but none of the customers thought twice about two women buying underwear.

Kat absentmindedly rubbed her ass where Becky had spanked her. "Well, it's the truth. Come on," she reached for Jessie's hand. "Let's see if they have anything to put those tits on display."

"Oh my god. Shhh," Jessie giggled.

She took Kat's hand, interlocked fingers, and walked to the bra display. Kat went straight for a sheer, black, satin bra that looked perfectly sized for Jessie's tits. She held it up against the younger girl's chest. Jessie froze but held her ground. Kat let her fingers rest on Jessie's shoulders. The bra draped down over her clothed breasts.

"Yeah," said Kat a little huskily. "That looks beautiful." She took it away and held it up to her own chest for Jessie to see. "What do you think?"

Kat could see that Jessie nipples had hardened and were pressing against her t-shirt. "I, um, I like it," she said softly.

"For me or you?" Kat said, but then giggled lightly.

Jessie smiled too but said nothing. Instead she reached for a couple more simpler bras and then a light blue, almost see through, satin teddy. She held it up to her chest. "What about this, Mrs. Johnson?" she asked quietly.

Kat could see that Jessie was suddenly breathing heavily. The little teddy was heaving up and down. Kat reached up to feel the material. The back of her fingers grazed Jessie's breasts as the rubbed the silky cloth between her fingers. "Mm, that feels nice," she purred. She felt Jessie's stiff little nipple glide across the back of her hand. Jessie was frozen, her blue eyes locked onto Kat's. "Do you like the way it feels, Jessie?" Kat's hand kept up it's subtle back and forth across Jessie's bud of a nipple.

Jessie gulped and nodded. She said, "Yes, Mrs. Johnson," just as a sales clerk walked over to see if they needed assistance. Kat let her hand casually fall to her side.

"I think we are ready to check out," said Kat. "We'll have to try these on at home, Jessie, to make sure they fit right."

"OK, Mrs. Johnson," said a mesmerized Jessie.

Kat all but floated to the checkout. While the clerk checked them out, Kat texted Becky that they were ready. Kat put her phone away and brushed Jessie's hand.

Their fingers intertwined again for a moment before she let Jessie go. Kat let her hand stray briefly to Jessie's butt. It was just a brief brush with her palm and could have easily been an accident, but both ladies knew it wasn't. Damn, Jessie was so compliant. And those fucking blue eyes... I'll have three fingers in that cunt before bedtime, she thought.

They went outside to wait with their packages until the twins arrived. While they stood there, Kat reached for Jessie's hand again. It was dark out, but this was much more public than deep inside the aisles of the store. Still, Jessie, found herself tightly gripping Kat's hand tightly in her sweaty little palm.

Kat set her bags down to free up her other hand which went back to massaging her sore ass. "Relax, sweetie. I could be your mom."

"Sorry, Mrs. Johnson." Jessie loosened her grip, but couldn't stop thinking of every MILF scene she had ever secretly watched.

Kat leaned into Jessie's ear. "I like it when you call me that," she whispered. "But you can call me mom if you want to. I like that too."

"Ok." Jessie swallowed hard in the dark. A mom who actually loved me? This can't be happening. "Does your bottom hurt... mom?"

Kat let her hand fall from her ass. She was ashamed for allowing her own daughter to whip her. Ashamed, but turned on, she admitted. Oh shit, she just called me mom. "A little bit, Jessie. Probably from all of this shopping. It's fine."