A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie ground her cunt against the bed as fast as she could while she watched her mom cum and scream her girlfriend's name over and over. Brent went from holding the vibrator still to furiously fucking Becky's ass with it as deep as hard as he could. She began to grunt like an animal. The entire bed was shimmying and bouncing as Becky's orgasm hit her like a truck.

"NNnggg... Ahhhhh... Nnnggg!" She bounced and flexed but Brent kept the slippery vibrator buried deep inside her. Becky had Brent's cock in a death grip. "Oh daddy! Oh daddy! Daddy! MMMMMMnnnggg!"

Becky and Kat collapsed almost together even though they were a floor apart. Jessie wiped her mouth and sat back, unsure of what to do. Brent too sat back, but only to admire his work. Both vibrators still hummed inside of his daughter, and she lay panting there on her tummy, a quivering mass of oil, sweat, and pussy juice which was all but pouring out of her panties. Brent reached for some more body oil and squirted a dollop into his hand.

At about the same time, Kat rolled off of the bed with a sudden start and grabbed up her bag. Kat came out with her strap on and asked, "Are you ready for more?"

Jessie nodded immediately and wiped her mouth. Kat smiled and had her dildo strapped in place in record time. While she did that, Brent lathered his dick in oil. Becky had caught her breath a bit and began to stir. She looked back at the laptop in time to see that Kat was peeling down Jessie's dripping wet panties. She felt Brent move between her legs. The vibrator humming on her clit was relentless. Jessie had already started clenching her ass and grinding her pussy again. As soon as she saw Kat start to stuff her cock into Jessie, Becky's pussy throbbed with newfound desire.

Becky felt her dad grab hold of her thong strap like the reins of a horse. The extra tension pressed her vibrator harder against her clit. On the screen Jessie was begging Kat to fuck her hard as Kat fed her thick, fleshy cock into Jessie's pussy. Kat started nailing Jessie missionary but almost right away she pulled out and flipped the younger girl over. She stuffed her dick into Jessie doggy style and started railing her with long, heavy strokes.

"Fuck me like that, daddy," Becky groaned. Her ass was pumping hard already. Her clit was throbbing against the humming device in her panties.

Brent pulled Becky up onto her knees and tugged on the anal vibrator until it plopped free. He tossed it aside. Kat had taken hold of Jessie's hair in two twisted handfuls. Jessie's alabaster ass was slapping hard against Kat's tanned hips. Jessie was begging Kat to fuck her harder. Kat moved her legs outside of Jessie's and pressed her down against the bed with her body weight. Becky moaned again while she watched, another orgasm slowly building.

Brent took the queue and put the head of his cock against Becky's pulsing, flexing asshole. He pressed in steadily. His thick but oily head quickly slipped through Becky's anal ring and disappeared before she could resist.

"Daddy?" huffed Becky just on the edge of cumming again. "Oh god... daddy. Not in my ass. Uh, Uh, Uh. Ohhhh! Oh fuck."

Brent said nothing. Becky's asshole clenched his cock. He fed into his daughter anyway. The oily shaft easily sliding into the equally oiled up canal. Brent had a few inches of his dick into Becky's ass in no time and all. He tugged on her thong strap and pulled out a bit, then back in. She was clenching and flexing her butt the whole time, hovering on the edge of another climax.

"Fuck," moaned Becky. "Daddy, no," she said weakly.

On the screen, she saw that Jessie was flat on her belly. Kat was flat on top of her and just absolutely nailing her from behind. Kat's thrusts were bouncing both of them up off of the bed a few inches each time. Kat was dewy with sweat and had her mouth locked onto Jessie's neck. One hand still had a fistful of hair but the other had a handful of Jessie's tit. Now Jessie was the one moaning and babbling incoherently.

"Damn, this ass is so tight," grunted Brent. He pushed in and out again. Becky groaned, but kept her eyes locked on her girlfriend as she started to cum on her mom's dick. Brent flexed again, Becky gasped as half of his dick filled her ass. "Who's ass is this?" he grunted and tugged on her thong.

"NNNnnggg, fuck! It's your ass, daddy." Becky started to cum and gave in to her father entirely. "Now fuck it. NNNgggg. Fuck my ass! Oh my god, just fuck me please!"

Brent pushed Becky down just like Kat had done. Once she was flat on the bed, he pumped his cock in and out of his daughter as hard as he could. Becky screamed with pleasure, shame, and pain. Pussy juice gushed out of her as she squirted into her dripping, white panties over and over. Brent plunged himself into her as deep as he could. He pulled out and plunged deep into her again and again. Becky groaned each time, as her orgasm refused to end. The whole time she was cumming, Becky whimpered, "It's your ass, daddy" over and over again.

On the screen, Jessie was groaning and screaming, "I'm cumming, mommy!"

Brent sank himself into Becky one last time and felt his balls shift. Buried to the hilt in Becky's ass, he pumped his seed deep into her bowels. He threw his head back in triumph and bellowed. He had conquered another daughter's ass and it felt divine to cum inside the tightly puckered, virgin hole that had eluded him for so long. He grunted again, clamped his hands on Becky's ass cheeks, and shot another blast of sticky jizz deep inside her.

Becky whimpered beneath her dad, quivering under the last waves of her own massive orgasm and feeling her dad's incredible power as he pinned her down and filled her ass with cum. Her dad shuddered and grunted above her. His hands were like vices pulling her ass cheeks apart. His cock stretched and filled her completely. Becky had never felt so full, so helpless, so completely dominated. She thought her dad was the absolute personification of manhood. He held himself there inside her until his balls had drained completely and she welcomed every drop of him in her now formerly virgin ass.

Finally spent, Brent collapsed onto Becky, kissed her neck and rolled off of her. Becky lay there quivering and weak. Brent panted beside her, equally drained. Thankfully, the vibrator had fallen out of her now ruined and over-stretched panties. It buzzed impotently on the bed until Brent had enough breath back to start cleaning up. He took the opportunity to snap a quick picture of Becky, face down with her ruined panties hanging loosely over her dripping pussy with cum dribbling from her ass. That is a keeper, Brent thought and smiled.

It looked to Brent like Kat was settling in to spend the night with Jessie. They were under Jessie's covers now, snuggled up together and kissing like lovers do after sharing an intense connection. It was soft and sweet, but also deeply passionate. Brent felt pretty confident that Kat was not quite finished with her new conquest, but he was suddenly far too drained to watch. He closed the computer and invited Becky to spend the night.

"I can't, dad. I need to check on Katie," said with some of her usual coyness back in her voice.

"Why? Is she sick or something?"

Becky pulled off her ruined panties. "No, but I made sure she didn't interrupt us. I hope you're not mad." She tossed her dripping underwear to Brent and walked out without waiting for his answer.

...

Becky slipped into her bedroom and closed her door. Even before her eyes adjusted, she knew Katie was still awake. The quiet him of a vibrator was just audible under Katie's muffled whimpers.

Becky switched on a lamp and walked over to her sister's bed. Katie had been tied to the head and foot of the bed by her hands and feet with some of the twins' belts and scarves. She wore her usual outfit of panties and a t-shirt, only her shirt was damp with sweat and her panties were drenched. They were also bulging outward because of the thick dildo stuffed up her cunt and the vibrating egg nestled in her slit.

As Becky sat beside her on the edge of the bed, Katie shuddered and spasmed. She had lost count of how many times she had orgasmed since Becky had left her here, but this was one was no less intense. She groaned and bucked while Becky tweaked her nipples.

"Sorry I tricked you, sis," Becky said kindly while tugging harshly at the tiny peaks of Katie's breasts.

"Mmmm!. Ffffnnnkkk! Mmmm," came Katie's muffled reply.

"Yeah, suck those panties. I wanted you to know how Jessie tastes." Becky milked her sister's tits while Katie bounced around in ecstasy and agony.

"Ffffnnnkk! Hhhmm, hhmmmm, hmmm! Ffffnkk," she moaned weakly. A small spurt of pussy cream oozed out from her panties and pooled with the rest of the girl jizz that was puddled between Katie's legs.

"I want you to taste her firsthand though, just like mom did tonight." Becky reached up to Katie's mouth and pulled Jessie's dirty panties, the ones Becky had taken as prize from Jessie's house, from her sister's throat. "Did you like sucking those dirty panties while you listened to daddy fuck me?"

Katie coughed a little but nodded her head like a good girl. Her latest orgasm had faded to a few little aftershocks. The vibrator though was as relentless as Becky. Katie's hips started rocking again involuntarily. Her cunt clenched and flexed on the thick rubber dick that had been inside her since Becky had stuffed into her under her panties. She felt so weak, so drained, and yet her clit started tingling again.

"Please Becky. I can't take anymore," Katie said weakly. A single tear welled in her eye and tumbled down her cheek.

Becky swiped it away with her thumb and bent to kiss her sister. She could faintly taste pussy on Katie's breath. She could also taste the metallic tinge of Katie's excitement, which, despite how fatigued she looked, appeared to be rekindling. Becky pushed her tongue into Katie's mouth. Katie moaned and writhed, but, bound hand and foot to the bed, all she could do was squirm in place. Becky's hand glided from Katie's tear stained cheek to her belly and on down to the bulging mound that was the base of the dildo stuffed into her cunt.

Becky broke her kiss and whispered, "I think you have one more in you." She grabbed the distended cup of her sister's panties as well as the ball shaped base of the dildo they covered.

"Sis? No...I..."

Becky pulled on Katie's panties, stretching them taught and dragging the dildo halfway out, Katie, who had been filled for so long without feeling the stimulation of movement gasped at the sudden sensation. Becky pushed the rubber dick back into place. It made a thick, sloppy, wet squelch that was half drowned out by Katie's groan.

"NNnnnnggggoddd!" she moaned.

"Shhhh," chided Becky quietly. "You'll wake daddy."

With that, Becky clamped her hand around Katie's throat cutting off most of her wind. At the same time, she started pumping the fat, cum drenched dildo in and out of Katie as hard and fast as she could. Helpless, Katie writhed and bucked her ass, at first struggling, then accepting, then relishing her lack of control. Her sister had her completely, even had control of her breath. Katie arched her back, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her panties stretched and squelched and slapped against her skin. The dildo was making little farting sounds as it filled and emptied her pussy at astonishing speed.

Katie's orgasm hit suddenly and violently. At the same time, Becky increased her pressure on Katie's throat, cutting off her breath entirely. Katie bucked and humped herself against Becky's hand held dick. Every muscle in her body flexed and strained, focused on fucking herself against that hard dick that had teased her all night. Katie's eyes rolled up in her head and a flood of pussy cream gushed from her, splashing hotly against her panties and Becky's hand. The entire time Becky was whispering to her, encouraging her, "Cum for me, Katie. Cum for me. Cum on my fucking dick, you good little bitch."

Finally, Katie collapsed and lost consciousness. Becky quickly let her go, relaxing a bit when she saw Katie take a ragged but deep breath. She untied her passed out sister, pulled off her panties and removed the toys. Becky went to the bathroom and tossed the panties away, mildly astonished at how much underwear they had ruined tonight. She wiped herself off and climbed back into bed with Katie, who was conscious again, but already on the edge of sleep.

"You almost killed me," she mumbled.

"You loved it."

Katie breathed deeply, exhausted and on the edge of sleep. "Yeah," she sighed and was out.

Becky held her sister, remembering how the lack of control she had when Brent was pounding her had felt so wonderful. She had given Katie that feeling just now. Becky decided she loved being in control much more than not... except with her dad. She was glad she had resisted his advances to get in her ass for so long, but now that he had taken her there, she didn't think she would ever want to resist it again. She rolled over and hugged Katie, letting her butt stick up in the air a bit. She fell asleep imagining Brent was there probing her tightest hole once again. Becky smiled until sleep took her.

...

Brent got up early, showered, and checked on everyone. The twins were snuggled up together. Katie was quietly snoring into Becky's ear. They looked so cute and Brent wished he could slip in between them, but he had a job to do. In the basement, Kat and Jessie were sprawled across Jessie's bed. Kat's strapon was hanging from the headboard with Jessie's black panties impaled on them like a trophy. Brent smiled and shut the door, impressed at how well last night had gone. If today went half as well, Brent would be happy indeed.

He first drove to the Radcliffe house, and sure enough old Mr. Radcliffe's car was there. The old shrew must have taken him back in as soon as Jessie ran off. That's usually how it went, even in abusive relationships. The wife would always take the husband back, no matter how shitty he was, or in this case, appeared to be. Brent had mulled over how to handle this one. Becky had force the situation, but still, Old Potato Face had readily obliged and dumped his load onto Becky's tits. Brent found his anger rising the more he thought about what had happened, but knew he had to play this somewhat cool to both resolve the situation and ensure that the Radcliffes minded their own business.

At about seven thirty, Mr. Potato Head himself came tromping out of the house to get ready for work. Brent got out of his car and intercepted Radcliffe just as he got to his car. As much as he wanted to punch him out, Brent settled for a quick shove that spun the flabby old man around so that they were face to face.

"Listen up, fuck face. My daughter told me what you did," Brent said coldly.

Radcliffe shrunk up faster than a dick in cold water. "Please don't hurt me. I didn't do anything."

"You didn't cum on my daughter's chest?" He shoved Radcliffe again and wound up his fist. "So that's not your jizz all over her clothes?"

"Well, I... Mister, uh... sir, I..." Radcliffe hung his head and started crying. "Please don't kill me."

Brent took a few deep breaths and slowly lowered his hands. "Becky and Jessie are best friends. That's the only reason I'm not going to bash your face in, you sick freak. They don't want to go through the shame of talking to the cops either." Brent brushed off Radcliffe's shoulders and straightened his rumpled coat. "But if you ever come around either of them, anywhere, ever, I will fucking destroy you." He tousled the smaller man's wispy hair. "We clear?"

Mr. Radcliffe was sobbing openly now. "Yes, sir. I didn't mean to..." Brent could tell Radcliffe wanted to tell his side of the story. Brent's scowl changed his mind. "I'm sorry, sir. So sorry."

Brent turned and stalked away. Over his shoulder he called out, "Better never see you again, motherfucker," before getting into his car and driving away.

...

Brent made the drive to Dannielle's school in near record time. He knew he had to get there before Danny's daily appointment with "Doctor Belittle". He had to come up with a better nickname. Brent checked in with Steve as he arrived on campus. He had no new news and made it clear how bored he was. Brent reminded him that he was getting paid, which cheered the younger man's mood considerably. Brent had gotten a bland reply from Danny this morning assuring him that she was fine, but nothing else. He also saw a text from Becky, a picture of Katie all bound up on her bed that she must have taken last night. Well, he thought, that explained why she never tried to join in. He saved it in his burner and got back to business.

Brent understood that it was highly unlikely that he could get from his car to the target's office without being caught on some surveillance video somewhere. A disguise was largely out of the question and impractical besides. Thinking it through, Brent decided the direct approach was best. He had enough leverage on the doctor to take a few calculated risks, but he could not do anything to Dr. Jones that would force the cops to get involved. The good news was the Dr. Jones did not know how far Brent was willing to go to protect his daughter, nor could he be allowed to find out what Brent's true goal was.

With all that in mind, Brent parked in a nearby visitor's lot and made his way to the professor's offices in the Psych building. Being a professor, the guy did not have a secretary and his office was likely to be open during the professor's office hours which had been posted on the school's website. Brent had left early enough to get there during such a time. He was also there a bit before Danny's scheduled therapy visit, which Steve had been able to glean from his observations and research. Brent wanted to get this situation resolved immediately, so he planned to confront the doc and have him at least begin to undo what he had done while Brent was present.

Brent walked by the professor's door, which was open. He glanced inside without slowing. Sure enough the old man was in there, sitting at his desk writing some notes. He matched his photo on the school's faculty page, although he was bit more rumpled. Dr. Julius Jones, was a tall man, about seventy years old. He was relatively thin, but had a bit of a pot belly that didn't match the rest of his frame. A full head of gray, wavy hair covered his head. He was well groomed with a neatly trimmed beard, but his clothes, though clean, looked like they had never seen a clothing iron.

Brent circled back after seeing that there was no one in the office. He knocked at the entrance while filling the doorframe with his considerable bulk.

"Enter," Professor Jones called out without looking up from his notes.

Brent took a step inside and quietly shut the door behind him. The professor finished jotting a few things down, never hurrying or bothering to acknowledge his visitor, showing that he was quite content to make his student wait for his attention. Brent used the time to look around, noting that the professor had his office set up like a therapy room. A cozy looking recliner sat in one corner. It was well worn, but well maintained leather stretched over thick cushions that looked quite inviting. Nearby was a smaller chair with an unobtrusive side table which had a notebook, clock, what looked like a white noise machine, pens, and a few odds and ends. Beyond that was a door, which was open and appeared to lead to a workspace. Not quite a lab, the area looked to have a desk strew with papers, a few bottles of pills, and an assortment of powders in jars. No doubt there were other intriguing items beyond where Brent could see, but he heard the doctor close his book and begin to clear his throat as he prepared to address his guest.