A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what can I do for y..." Professor Jones stuttered when the student he expected to see was actually a tall, muscular man in his forties. Although Brent kept his expression neutral, he was so imposing that Jones subconsciously pushed himself slightly back. "Pardon me. I was expecting a student, and forgive me for saying so, but you look a little old to be one of my students. Why don't you sit down? What can I do for you?"

Brent made no move to sit in the small, uncomfortable looking visitor's chair opposite of the professor's wide but simple desk. He wanted to stay standing, a position of power over the seated, older man. He did however, take a half a step closer and clenched his fists.

Getting right to the point, Brent said, "My name is Brent Johnson. You are treating my daughter, Danielle. I'm here to ask you to stop because I believe you are, well to be blunt, you're fucking up her life." Brent clenched and unclenched his fists while he stood there waiting for Jones to respond.

The doctor, initially taken aback, recovered himself quickly. "Let me stop you there, sir. I am not treating your daughter per se. I am not a practicing psychiatrist. I am a professor here at this university and I engage in research for the school. Your daughter willingly volunteered to assist me in that research." Dr. Jones leaned back from his desk, trying to put on an air of authority, which fell flat. "So you see, you must have misunderstood if Danielle told you something. Besides, she signed a confidentiality agreement and should not have been speaking to you at all, father or not. Furthermore, Danielle is an adult and has to make her own decisions in this matter. You have no legal standing here, so let me bid you good day."

Brent rested his fists on the edge of the desk and leaned in. "Speaking of legal, I have it on good authority that what you are doing to Patient 24, AKA my daughter, is not strictly legal. Neither is what I'm going to do to you if you don't fix it."

Dr. Jones's eyes widened briefly before he got control of himself. "How did you...?" His eyes darted to his filing cabinet in the corner. "Are you threatening me?"

Brent leaned in further. "No. If you had a child, you would know that there is nothing a parent would not do to protect their kids. What I'm telling you now is by no means a threat. It's a fucking promise." He stood up and pulled a print out of the final page of Jones' notes concerning Dannielle where he had scribbled the smiley face next to his notes about her now suffering from psychologically induced clinical depression. Brent tossed it on the desk. "You have fucked up my daughter's head. If you don't want me to drag your bloodied, broken ass down to the police station with that filing cabinet of yours, you better unfuck it. Pronto."

Now Jones was unable to mask his look of dread. "You can't have that. Where did you get that? It's not legal."

"But I do have it, doc, all of it, and I'm going to feed it to you, one page at a time. Then I'm going to pull it out of your ass and feed it to you again. Then we'll call the other kids' parents and let them have a turn. The board of directors here at the old university will just love the scandal, but I'm sure they will hold your position for you until you get out of prison...if you make it that far." By now Brent's face was inches from Jones'. His rage, though under control, boiled just beneath his skin. He offered Jones is out. "Unless..."

"If I do this, will you keep this between us?" Jones had himself under control, but his eyes refused to meet Brent's. He had also pressed himself back against the wall as far as he could.

Brent leaned back a bit and said, "I have some details we will need to work out, but we can keep this discrete if you can come through."

"Well the human brain is malleable, but things take time. Perhaps over the next few months..."

"You have today."

"Impossible. I..."

Brent started reading excerpts from some of Jones' other patient notes, mainly his concluding comments on how he had induced various psychoses. "Patient 10 has been successfully indoctrinated into binge eating. He will be morbidly obese in two years and is likely to commit suicide in the next five years. Patient 19 has successfully developed obsessive compulsive disorder...has stated that parents are withdrawing her from school to seek professional treatment. Patient 21 has begun torturing small animals. Given time he may..."

"Enough."

Brent looked up and said, "Imagine how many angry parents will be knocking at your door, tracking you down, and doing who knows what to you. From what I read doc, you were able to induce psychosis in your patients fairly quickly. I mean, you have only been working with Danielle for a couple months at most, right."

"Months, yes. I need time, sir."

"You don't have time. In fact, isn't Danny due in here in an hour or so?"

"She is. I will start undoing what I have done immediately, but this isn't like the movies, sir. I cannot snap my fingers and magically cure her."

Brent sat on the edge of Jones' desk like they were suddenly good friends. "No, but at this point, you have her into a routine based on what I read. You get her under and... massage her mind, I guess you could say. Your method of getting her under seems simple enough. You will treat her today, and while she's under make it clear that she can trust me to continue her treatments. You'll show me how you do what you do and I'll take it from there."

"I mean no offense, Mr. Johnson, but this is not some parlor trick I can teach you in five minutes. It has taken me years of work to get where I am today."

Brent cut him off again. "Yeah, but it's not magic. She takes your pill, listens to your machine, and goes into a..." he looked at his notes, "...semi-somnatic state." He looked back up. "Then you fill her little head with your shitty ideas for an hour and tell her not to remember. I admit it, doc, you're a genius, an evil genius, but still a genius."

Professor Jones swelled a bit at the backhanded compliment.

Brent went on, "So what better way to prove yourself than to see if a trained monkey," Brent pointed to himself, "can replicate your results." He reached out and put on hand on Jones' shoulder, squeezing tightly. "It's either that or a dozen angry parents burning down your house with you in it."

Dr. Jones smiled meekly and sighed in resignation. "Please. It's not that simple, but..." The professor leaned back in thought. "Maybe something simple would work. I have an idea, not what you had in mind, but similar."

"Good man. Go on."

Over the next hour, Brent and Julius went over the exact methods he used to induce his patients. He briefly discussed the drug, based on Ambien but highly modified to both induce a sleep-like state without letting the patient lose consciousness entirely. The right patient, under the right circumstances, namely being in a safe, relaxed environment with someone they trusted, could become receptive to suggestion. In time, those suggestions could even be counter to the patient's best interests, as the doctor had proven. Jones showed Brent his general inducement script, his ample supply of the homemade drug, and one of his white noise machines. As Danny's appointment time drew near, they began to wrap up.

"So you see, Mr. Johnson, this is not something I can just pass off to you in an instant. However, Dannielle has been under my care for two months now. I have managed to acquire her total trust, even at the subconscious level. I believe that I can implant several suggestions to her that will, over time and with your help, counter the, uh, modifications I have made."

Brent looked skeptical, but he had very limited options and very little time. "So what do you have in mind."

"When she's under, I will tell her that she will begin to feel better about herself a little more each day until she reaches the state she was in prior to meeting me. Her brain will remember that state, even if she does not consciously do so. I will give her some cues to key on that will help trigger improvements, such as when you praise her or give her a hug, for example. They do not need to be complex. Basically, even though you will not be able to hypnotize her, for lack of a better word, you will be guiding her improvement through the groundwork I will lay in her brain today."

Brent nodded with approval. "So, based on what you said earlier, she already trusts me and feels safe at home. We have always been a loving family. Reinforce those ideas with her. In fact, let her know that her family loves her more than anything and she should love us back just as much. Tell her she is always safe with me, and that I have her best interests at heart." Brent's cock twinged at thought of gaining this much control of his daughter. Stay focused, he told himself. "While you're at it, why not try to give her a key word or something that puts her straight under?"

"Well, I'm fairly confident that my implanted suggestion will work over time, if you help reinforce it. A pre-programmed induction phrase is not highly likely to work, but I am willing to try. She is more likely than not just going to stare at you if you try to put her under. If it works and you aren't careful, you could even do some damage of your own. So don't blame me if things go poorly."

"Oh but I will blame you, doc, and so will the other parents. So you better not fuck up. I'm going to be observing from back here in the workshop, just to keep you honest."

"That's..." Dr. Jones gave up searching for excuses. The sooner this guy was out of his life the better. He was done with Patient 24 anyway. "...fine. Then after this session, you'll be gone?"

"Yeah, but if you mess up any more kids, you'll regret it."

Before Jones could reply, there was a knock at the door. It was time. Brent closed the workshop door all but a crack while Jones moved to admit his guest. Danielle still looked gorgeous as ever, even if she was a little ragged around the edges. She was dressed very frumpily though and had not even bothered with makeup. She settled herself in the recliner and downed the pill that the doctor gave her dry. She took it almost hungrily, making Brent wonder if it was addictive. More likely though, she just wanted to get back into the promised relaxed state of mind. It was probably the only time she was at peace nowadays, since the good doctor had convinced her to hate herself the rest of the time.

Soon Danny was dozing. The noise machine whirred softly in the background and Jones began to speak. He was surprisingly warm and soothing when he spoke. It was as though Danny was the most important woman in the world to him in that moment. His words became softer and softer until they were almost a whisper. Danny's head fell back with a soft thud as his induction reached its conclusion.

Once she was out, Professor Jones gave Danny the instructions Brent had requested, putting his heart and soul into the effort because he never wanted to see this man again. He added that Dannielle could begin to love herself once more and that her time of depression could soon end if she trusted her father, loved her family, and obeyed her dad's instructions.

In the back room, Brent quietly pocketed as many handfuls of the doctor's pills as he could. If the induction didn't work on its own, he bet with a dose or two of medicine, she would be more than willing. His cock throbbed with anticipation. He admitted that Professor Jones wasn't the only evil genius in the room. Soon, Dannielle would be his personal fuck toy.