A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK." Jessie wanted to offer to rub it, to say that she knew how it had happened, and to kiss it like Becky had. Only I wouldn't stop, she wanted to say, but didn't. "Mrs. Johnson?"

"Yes?" Kat said expectantly.

Jessie had Kat's hand in a death grip again. "Thank you for taking me in. If I can, um, do anything to repay you..."

Kat leaned into the young girl in a half hug and cut her off. "You owe us nothing. Becky told us you've had a hard time for a long time and that you are a sweet and wonderful girl. You're her girlfriend now and that makes you family. Let us take care of you and treat you like you deserve."

"Becky said that? Anyway, my parents gave me what I deserve," Jessie said, trying to revert back to her old depressing self.

"That's absolute nonsense," said Kat, who turned and lifted Jessie's chin until their eyes met. Oh god, those eyes are so fucking hot, thought Kat. "You are a beautiful, bright, young girl who can do anything she wants in this world." Jessie tried to look away but Kat held her gaze. "I mean it, Jessica. When we get home, you are throwing all these old ratty clothes away. You're going to put on these new things and leave all your old baggage in the trash where it belongs. From this day on, you're a Johnson."

"Yes, Mrs. Johnson." Jessie was smiling from ear to ear.

Kat gave her a quick peck on the cheek and let her go. Kat was pleased to see that Jessie had puckered her lips when Kat had leaned in. Soon enough little one, she thought with a grin.

Jessie was beaming inside. This can't be happening. Why didn't I kiss her? They love me. They want me around. Kat's so beautiful. She felt Kat take her hand again as they stood side by side. This time, Jessie laced her fingers through Kat's without a second thought. She felt warm, loved, wanted. When the car pulled up, Jessie ran ahead and opened Kat's door for her, then took her bags.

"Thank you, sweetie."

"No problem... mommy," said Jessie who shut the door and all but floated around to the other side.

The twins were up front, so Jessie and Kat had the backseat to themselves. Becky asked them how the shopping went. Before Kat could answer, Jessie said, "Great!"

Kat felt Jessie take her hand again in the near pitch dark. Jessie pulled Kat's hand into her lap and held it there as if afraid to let go.

"So what did you get?" Katie was asking innocently.

Jessie answered with a generic, "Clothes" until Kat squeezed her hand and gave her an encouraging look. Jessie took a breath and started elaborating, but didn't mention the underwear. Kat helped her along, changing subjects as they played out and guiding the conversation, but never letting Jessie sit silently for long. Soon enough, the four women were gabbing away like Jessie had been part of the family her whole life.

While they talked, Kat slowly worked her hand free of Jessie's death grip. She let her palm rest on Jessie's thigh. Jessie tensed but did not flinch away. Wait, wait. wait, Kat kept saying to herself, but they were almost home. Her hand slid up along Jessie's thigh. She was wearing jeans unfortunately. Kat slid her hand back down. Jessie relaxed. Kat slid back up. Jessie tensed, but not as much. She slid up further while Jessie talked. Kat could feel the girl's heat radiating through her denim. She was above mid-thigh now and briefly thought back to when she and Becky had made out briefly in their driveway. It seemed so long ago, and now Kat was the one making a move.

Down and up, down and up. Kat stroked Jessie's leg softly. Jessie sat frozen from the waist down. Kat's hand drifted up a little higher. Kat said to the twins, "What do you two have planned tonight? If you're not busy take the scenic route home."

Becky answered for her sister, "This is it for us. I'm so tired, I feel like I had my ass whipped. We can drive around a bit though." She sensed a little tension in her mom's request. Interesting.

Katie laughed at Becky's comment, which meant Becky probably told her what she had done. Kat blushed red in the dark. At least no one could see how red she was or how wet she was.

Down, up, down, up just a little higher. Kat was way above mid-thigh now. Did Jessie's legs just open a bit? Down, up, up, up. Her hand brushed Jessie's other thigh as she approached where the teenager's legs came together. Now Jessie's legs did move apart. Oh my god. Kat's head buzzed with desire.

"What about you guys?" asked Becky.

Kat looked over. Jessie had her eyes closed and was biting her lip. Down, up, up, up! Her fingers touched the fireball where Jessie's legs came together. Kat started rubbing Jessie's crotch and said, "Oh we didn't have time to try on much while we were there. I'll stay up with Jessie and make sure everything fits... if that's OK with you Jessie?" Rub, rub, rub. Kat cursed the thick material of Jessie's pants. She reached for Jessie's fly and popped the button.

"Yes please, mommy," she said quietly and spread her legs a bit more.

The twins were silent for a second as they sensed the sudden uptick in sexual tension. Everyone heard Jessie's pants unzip, but pretended they didn't. Before Jessie could have second thoughts, Kat slipped her hand into the open crotch of Jessie's pants. Her panties were soaked and slippery slick. Kat went to town where Jessie's panties were plastered to her slit. Soon her dripping panties were creased deep into her gash as Kat traced a the line of Jessie's pussy over and over again. Kat wanted to finger fuck Jessie, but had no way to get inside her panties comfortably. She settled her finger on Jessie's clit and began working on it through her soaking panties as fast as she could.

Becky smiled and turned up the radio so they could all pretend they didn't know what Kat was doing to Jessie. She figured Jessie wasn't ready for that much PDA yet. Wet squelching sounds from the backseat were soon muffled by one of Becky's favorite toons. As she turned into the neighborhood, in the rearview mirror, Becky saw Jessie's head snap back. Jessie sucked on her lower lip and grabbed Becky's headrest while she fucked her slit against Kat's fingers until her orgasm had finished racking her body.

By the time they pulled into the driveway, Jessie had her pants fixed and Kat had licked her fingers clean. They all piled into the house. Kat told the twins to let Jessie shower first so they could try on her clothes and get her things put away. Becky rolled her eyes at her mom, but said OK. Kat went to shower herself... and to grab a few things for later. She saw that Brent was already settled into bed.

"You OK, honey?" she asked.

"Yeah, a case came up and I need to get an early start. Sorry to be a bummer. I'll be gone all day too but hopefully back by dinner time."

"Oh, don't worry about it, babe. Jessie and I will keep busy tonight I'm sure," she smiled knowingly and headed toward the bathroom.

"Well, I'm not that sleepy if you need any help," he offered, suddenly wide awake.

"No. No. You said I should break the ice with her." She walked back over and held her finger under his nose. Brent caught a whiff of pussy and smiled. "That's right, baby. Ice broken, but I have to go melt it away entirely. You go to sleep and I'll tell you about it tomorrow."

A few minutes later, Kat came out of the shower and put on a robe, but nothing else. She tied it in the front and stuffed her pockets with a few sex toys. She should have asked Becky if she knew what Jessie liked. She checked herself in the mirror. Her pockets bulged with phallic shapes. Not wanting to freak out her timid little pet, Kat dumped everything into a day pack along with some lube and lotion.

Brent laughed. "You're not going to war, babe. Take it easy on her."

"I will try, but damn, have you seen her eyes? That body? She's gorgeous."

Brent, who had seen much more than her eyes, said, "Yeah, Becky knows how to pick 'em. Put in a good word for me too, babe. Don't be greedy."

Kat bent down and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Yes, dear."

As soon as Kat left the room, Brent pulled out his laptop. He pulled up the camera footage from Jessie's room, and set it to stream. He also texted Becky on his burner.

- If you're not too sleepy, you can come watch mom fuck your girlfriend with me.

- What about Katie?

- She doesn't know about the videos. Just wait til she's asleep.

- I'll miss it.

- Just the foreplay.

...

Down in the basement, Kat knocked softly at the door and pushed it open. The sparsely furnished room was lit only by the small lamp in the corner. All of Jessie's purchases were scattered in the floor. Kat thought it looked like they had been hastily rummaged through. Jessie was sitting on her bed wearing Becky's robe.

Prior to coming downstairs, Jessie had hastily kissed Becky goodnight after her shower and mumbled that she didn't want to keep Kat waiting when Becky asked her what the rush was. To try on clothes, Jessie had insisted. Becky just smiled and said OK. So Jessie sheepishly left and all but ran downstairs to get ready.

Kat entered and quietly shut the door behind her. She set her bag down by the bed and sat on the edge.

"What's that?" asked Jessie.

"Oh, just a few things I brought down to help you feel more at home." She looked at the jumble of clothes on the floor. "Let's sort through this mess first."

"Did you... did you want me to try on anything in particular?" Jessie asked hesitantly.

Kat smiled at the girl on the bed. Jessie's nerves were pouring off of her in waves but there was clearly lust in her eyes. "Oh definitely, but there's no rush," Kat said. She reached out and fondled a loose purple curl of Jessie's hair. "Your hair is beautiful. I love the purple highlights."

"Thanks, Mrs. Johnson." Jessie looked down briefly, then forced her eyes up. "I like your hair too. Especially when it's in a pony tail like you have it now."

Kat scooted a little closer on the bed, but did not want to crowd Jessie, who still looked like she could bolt at any second. She let her hand trail from Jessie's hair to her cheek and cupped it lightly. Jessie's skin was flawless, a perfect alabaster. "Did you have fun shopping with me tonight?"

Jessie nodded a jittery yes.

"And what about the ride home? Was that OK?"

Jessie looked up, letting her eyes meet Becky's mom's. She bit her lip lightly and nodded again.

"Well," Kat said softly. "We could try on clothes if you want, or we could do some more of what we did in the car."

Jessie leaned her head into Kat's hand. She felt warm and safe and loved here. She saw nothing but love and lust in Becky's mom's eyes. What Kat had done to her in the back of the car had been incredible and she had not even touched Jessie's bare skin. She didn't deserve any of this, she admonished herself. People can't live like this, just loving each other. No yelling or belittling. She half expected her mom to come barging in any second and call her a slut. But that didn't happen. Instead, Kat just sat patiently and stared into Jessie's eyes.

Jessie let her eyes drop and decided to give herself over to what the Johnsons were offering. "You don't think Becky would be mad?" she said so softly Kat could hardly hear her.

"No dear. I know she wouldn't." Kat let her hand drop to Jessie's shoulder and then down to her dainty little hand. "Since you're going to be living here, can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah."

"You have to promise not to tell anyone outside of this house."

"I promise," said Jessie in a slightly stronger voice.

"Sometimes," Kat whispered conspiratorially. "Becky and I do things together. Things like you and I did in the backseat. Things I bet you and her have done. Does that freak you out?"

"No, Mrs. Johnson."

Kat squeezed Jessie's hand. "So, what kinds of things have you and my daughter been doing? You can tell me."

Jessie blew out a breath and started talking.

...

In Brent's room, Becky had just slipped in. She had on a pink sleeping T-shirt and a snow white thong. Brent patted the bed beside him. He was laying above the covers with just his boxers on. He had half a hard on from watching Kat work her magic on their shy new friend. He saw that Becky noticed his junk swelling even though she tried to play it off.

"So what's happening?" she asked as she crawled up beside him.

"Mom just let Jessie know that you fuck her sometimes. You're in here awfully quick. Where's Katie?"

"Katie's out. Jessie already knows that we all do it with each other. I had to get her ready for what to expect."

"Yeah, but mom doesn't know she knows, and Jessie might not have believed it until she heard it from someone else. Now Jessie is telling her all the dirty things you and her have done."

"Not everything I hope. If so, you better run."

"Never," Brent said and wrapped his arm around Becky, who snuggled into him to watch the show.

...

While Jessie finished telling her story, Kat had gotten up and sorted out all the clothes into neat little piles on top of the dresser. She set the jumble of underwear to one side. Something is missing, she realized with a smile. She turned back to Jessie, who had grown quiet. Jessie was bright red with embarrassment after spilling the dirty details of what she had let Becky do to her.

"Oh, that's so sweet," said Kat who offered her hand to Jessie. Kat pulled Jessie to her feet and then into a tight, motherly hug. "But you don't need to be embarrassed of anything around me. OK?"

Jessie hugged Kat back. Becky's mom felt so strong, yet oh so soft and warm. "OK, Mrs. Johnson." She sighed and relaxed a bit into Kat's arms. "OK, mommy."

Kat held Jessie tightly but let one arm trail from Jessie's shoulders to her lower back. Kat swayed a bit. Jessie swayed with her. Kat's hand slid down to the top of Jessie's ass. "Did you like taking Becky's cock?" Kat whispered softly into Jessie's ear.

"Yeah," Jessie said timidly. "But it was hard to keep quiet."

"I bet. I've taken that cock too. I wasn't quiet," she confided quietly. They were gently swaying as if dancing to a very slow song now. Kat's hand came to rest lightly against the lower curves of Jessie's ass. She put her lips against Jessie's ear. "You don't have to be quiet here either."

She kissed Jessie's ear lightly and gave her butt a squeeze. Jessie sighed softly. She felt her own hands start to slide down Kat's back. Soon they found Kat's toned ass and began cupping those firm cheeks through the soft fleece material of Kat's robe. Kat reciprocated and took a firmer hold of Jessie's butt. Kat's mouth had found the soft curves of Jessie's neck and she began lightly sucking. Jessie let out a soft moan.

Kat lifted her face from Jessie's neck and stared into those sparkling blue eyes. She smiled and whispered, "Oooh, I liked hearing that. That's a good start, but I think we can do better."

Jessie smiled back until she saw Kat's eyes close, her lips part, and her head begin to lean in. Oh my god, she wants to kiss me. My girlfriend's mom wants to... All thoughts ceased then Kat's mouth closed over Jessie's. She felt nothing but pure, electric lust the moment their lips touched. In no time at all, Kat's tongue was deep down Jessie's throat and Jessie was doing her best to swallow it. They gripped each other's butts, kneading and squeezing and stroking like there was no tomorrow.

...

Brent's dick was rock hard now and tented his boxers until they were uncomfortably tight. Becky was twirling his chest hair in her fingers, occasionally pulling lightly on small handfuls while she watched the show. She had one leg thrown over Brent's thigh and was subconsciously gyrating her hips in time with Jessie's swaying. Brent could see Becky's little nipples were jutting almost straight out.

Brent kissed Becky's forehead and brushed her hair back behind her ear. He moved the laptop off of his lap and set it on the bed behind Becky so she would have to roll over to keep watching. She looked up at her dad with a knowing smile, gave him a kiss to rival her mother's, and rolled onto her side away from him.

Brent rolled off the bed and stood to drop his shorts. His thick, nine inch cock sprung up once freed of the tightly stretched underwear. He glanced around quickly and grabbed some oil and two vibrators that Kat had left behind in her scramble to get downstairs. One was their slender pink wand, which was smoothly tapered, only vaguely phallic, but did have a slightly bulbous end. The other was little more than a smooth cylinder, about six inched long, and rounded on one end with a speed adjustment button on the other. He quietly grabbed both and settled back in the bed behind Becky.

He slid his hands under the back of Becky's shirt and rubbed little circles on her back with his thumbs. He felt Becky settle back into the pressure he was applying. Her butt was also arching as if seeking out contact with his dick. For now, Brent made her wait, but he lifted her shirt up a little so he could get a clear view of the white thong nestled between her ass cheeks. With her shirt up to her midriff, Brent could see everything from the dimples of her lower back to the puff of material where her panties covered the back of her pussy, which just happened to be soaking wet.

Smiling, Brent went back to rubbing small circles up and down Becky's back, inching her shirt higher from time to time and adding a little oil too for good measure. He looked back over to the laptop screen.

...

Kat had let her hands slide around to the front of Jessie's robe. She sought out the belt that held the folds of fabric together and untied them. Jessie put her hands on top of Kat's to stop her. It wasn't that she was unsure about going any farther. She was just very shy. She wanted to ask Becky's mom to give her just a little more time, but she couldn't talk with Kat's tongue down her throat. Damn, she was such a good kisser.

Kat held Jessie's hands for a moment, then deftly lifted them and pressed them against her full breasts. Jessie, who was already prone to clenching her fists, instinctively started squeezing them. Kat moaned loudly into Jessie's mouth. Before Jessie realized what she had done, her hands had slipped inside of Kat's robe. She soon had two handfuls of Kat's big tits, much bigger than Becky's, in her hands. Kat moaned again and pressed her flesh into Jessie's hands.

The next time Jessie felt Kat tugging at her robe, she just held on tight to those big boobs and let it happen. She felt the belt come loose and drop to her sides. Then Kat's hands were at Jessie's shoulders. The warm robe fell away, leaving her exposed but, as long as she held on to Kat's soft warm tits, Jessie felt safe. She lost herself kissing Kat's full, pouty lips, until she felt Kat's hands begin to caress her body. Jessie yelped a little when Kat grabbed her around the waist. She looked around and giggled, feeling foolish.

"Sorry," said Kat. "Are you ticklish?"

"Very."

"Oh, you shouldn't have told me that," Kat said mischievously and ran her fingers down Jessie's sides. Jessie yelped again and stepped back instinctively. "I couldn't help it," Kat said while admiring the view.

Kat saw that Jessie wore the black lace booty panties and sheer blue teddy. Kat could just the outline of Jessie nipples through the material and the panties looked like they were airbrushed onto the girl's creamy white skin. A very clear camel toe was visible where Jessie's panties covered her pussy. The black material was apparently translucent when it got wet, and right now it was very, very wet.

"Wow, Jessie. You are so gorgeous, I could just..." Kat pushed Jessie back onto the bed. "...eat you alive."

Jessie let herself fall backwards. Her black and purple hair cascaded out around her. Out of reflex, Jessie's hands covered her satin covered breasts in shame, but the look in Kat's eyes as she crawled onto the bed gave her enough confidence to let her arms fall away. She even spread her legs so Kat could crawl up between them, kissing her way up Jessie's thighs.