A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat paused at Jessie's crotch, inhaling deeply and savoring the girl's musky scent. She kissed Jessie's wet panty covered mound. After another soft kiss, and a third for good measure, Kat worked her way up to Jessie's tits. Suddenly setting aside all gentleness, Kat roughly pulled the material aside and sucked Jessie's entire tit into her mouth at once. Kat sucked hard and let her tongue dance around Jessie's hardened nipple.

The sudden change in Kat's approach had the desired effect on Jessie, who first gasped and then began moaning loudly. Kat slipped a hand into Jessie's panties and found her slit, then her opening. First one, then two fingers worked their way onto Jessie's tight cunt. Kat massaged herself in and out of Jessie slowly for several beats. Then without warning, Kat starting banging away with her fingers while she suckled on the teenager's titty.

Thick, wet, plops were coming from Jessie's pussy as Kat lightly smacked her palm against Jessie's clit with each thrust of her fingers. Kat tweaked Jessie's other nipple with her free hand and let the ring finger of the other tease around the tightly stretched opening to Jessie's pussy. She slowed down her finger banging just long enough to coax her ring finger into Jessie's slick, lathered canal. Jessie groaned at being stretched out so much, images of Brent's cock invading her filling her mind unbidden. Before long, Kat had three fingers banging away in Jessie's tightly stretched cunt and Jessie was moaning like there was no one for miles around. Her ass was thrusting and bouncing on the bed in time with Kat's strokes.

She let a loud "ooh" or "uhh" each time Kat's fingers found their way home.

All too soon, Kat felt Jessie begin to tense. Jessie had never caught her breath after Kat's sudden aggression so her moans had become strained and quite loud. Kat upped her pace, clapping her palm against Jessie's clit as fast as she could. Kat bit Jessie's tit softly but sucked on it almost as hard as she could, distending Jessie's flesh and getting a deep groan from the girl as she started to cum.

"Ooooh! Oooh! Don't stop, don't stop! Uh! Uh! Uh, ooh! OOH! OOOOHHHHH!," groaned Jessie.

Kat had no intention of stopping. A three finger night indeed, she thought briefly before picking up her pace once again.

...

Brent had Becky's back and ass slick with oil by now. She had reached back for his cock several times, but Brent had easily tossed her hand aside. He did let the head of his cock occasionally nestle up into the cup of her panties, but never for long. He wanted her to be as horny as possible. On the screen, Kat was just starting to furiously finger fuck Becky's girlfriend. Brent thought now was good time to begin moving things forward.

While Becky stared on and listened to her girlfriend pant and moan, Brent took the six inch vibrator, reached around to Becky's belly and slid it into the front of her panties. With the help of his fingers, he guided it into her slit and settled it against her clit. With a flick of his thumb, he turned it on. Then he slipped his hand free, letting her waistband and the tightness of her panties hold the vibrator in place in her slit.

Becky was already wriggling a little at the sensation. When Brent's hands went back to deeply massaging her back, Becky groaned appreciatively.

"Mmmm. That's nice, daddy," she purred.

Brent kissed her ear and whispered, "I think your girlfriend likes your mom. I can't wait to see the three of you together."

On the screen Jessie was bucking and bouncing her ass off the bed against Kat's hand. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, mommy!" she said loud enough to make Brent's speakers crackle a little.

"Do you think they're done?" Becky asked with disappointment in her voice once she saw that Jessie had settled down.

"Not a chance," said Brent, who had let his and trail down to tease at the straps of Becky's thong. He pushed Becky's hips to get her to roll onto her stomach, adding, "And neither am I."

Sure enough, on the screen, Kat had let Jessie's tit pop free of her mouth and was now lovingly making out with her again while Jessie caught her breath. Kat's hand stayed conspicuously hidden inside of Jessie's lacy panties. Becky could tell that Kat was still pumping them in and out of her girlfriend's pussy, just much, much slower than before.

Becky rolled to lay flat on her belly just like her daddy wanted. Now she saw that Kat had just slid up a little and was feeding her breast into Jessie's hungry mouth. Jessie's hand cupped and squeezed Kat's big tit as she sucked more and more of it into her mouth. Her other hand roamed around and grabbed Kat's ass giving it a handsy groping.

...

Kat tensed and gasped before she could catch herself. Her ass was still sore from her whipping earlier. She tried to play it off, but Jessie, who had seen the whipping firsthand, quickly understood. She also knew how to fix it. After sucking on her new mom's big tits for a few more minutes and savoring the sensation of Kat's slow finger bang, she pulled her mouth free.

She squeezed Kat's ass hard again just to be sure. When Kat winced, Jessie, still panting a little, said, "Does your butt hurt?"

Kat kept her fingers probing. "Yeah, but I like this too much."

"Me too, but don't we have all night?"

Kat smiled at the thought of fucking until the sun came up. "It's a school night," she offered weakly.

"I feel sick," said Jessie who went back to sucking Kat's tit for a minute. She sucked on it hard until she popped her mouth free. "But you can nurse me back to health," she said before briefly gobbling up one of Kat's nipples again. She popped her mouth free and added, "But first, let me help you."

Kat was game for anything now, so she simply said, "OK."

Jessie pulled herself free from Kat's warm embrace. Unable to help herself, Kat took the opportunity to lift up Jessie's stretched out teddy and threw it to the floor. Jessie let herself be undressed and only covered her naked tits for a moment before letting Kat take a full, hungry look at them. Jessie playfully crawled down to the foot of the bed before Kat could tickle her again.

"Lay down on your belly so I can see where you're hurt."

"Are we playing doctor now?" asked Kat, but she was already moving.

Jessie giggled. "I guess so, but I really think I can help."

"How?"

"You'll see. Lay down for me."

Kat complied and sprawled face down on the bed with her legs slightly spread. Jessie crawled up beside her and grabbed a couple of pillows. She told Kat to lift her hips and stuffed the pillows under so that her ass was slightly lifted. Then Jessie began a close inspection of the damage.

She rubbed Kat's lower back, dropping her face down near Kat's skin. Every so often, Jessie would plant a little kiss on Kat's baby soft flesh. Jessie was very nervous. Her body was covered in chill bumps despite the heat pouring off of Kat and the soft, warm bed they were on. Her hands shook as she softly probed the red areas on Kat's ass. Whenever Kat tensed or hissed, Jessie would apologize and plant a soft kiss on the spot.

Jessie moved with agonizing slowness, afraid of spoiling the moment or doing something weird that Kat would hate her for. She wanted to give Kat every chance to stop her before she did anything stupid. Instead, her snail's pace was driving Kat wild. She lay absolutely still and savored each little moment.

...

Brent and Becky watched in awe as Jessie caressed and kissed Kat's tight, round ass. She touched the curve of one cheek and Kat gave a little gasp.

"Sorry, mommy," Jessie said softly before kissing that spot.

Now she was at the top of Kat's crack. Another gasp. "Sorry, mommy." Now lower down, still in Kat's crack. A gentle touch. Kat froze, forgetting to gasp. "Sorry, mommy," Jessie said anyway and planted a little kiss. Now a little further down. Jessie touched Kat lightly just above her butthole. Kat gasped, but not in pain. "Sorry, mommy," Jessie huffed and breathed in Kat's smell. She tucked her nose between Kat's ass cheeks and kissed the smooth flesh of her ass crack just an inch above her butthole.

Jessie looked up, but could only see the back of Kat's head. She wasn't sure if Kat liked this or was just tolerating it. Kat had become very still and very quiet, while Jessie was shaking all over and her pussy was gushing. She looked at Kat's nearly hairless pussy folds and noticed the thick, creamy dew that covered her folds and dripped onto Jessie's pillow. Jessie realized that Kat's pussy was gushing too. She does like it, Jessie thought with equal parts glee and relief.

A little more confident, Jessie crawled over one of Kat's legs so she could kneel in between them. Kat immediately spread her legs to make room. This can't be happening, Kat thought. Twice in one day? Did Becky put her up to this? Oh no, she's going to whip me too. Kat suddenly felt a shiver run down her spine. Did she fear another tease and hard spanking, or did she want it? Having no idea what Jessie was about to do was diving her wild in the best way possible. She felt Jessie's head moving back toward her butt. Kat tensed for the impending hard bite, just like Becky had done.

Instead, she felt another delicate kiss, followed by Jessie's wavering voice asking, "Is this helping, mommy?"

"Hum? Oh. Yes, Jessie, but you don't have to..."

"Shh, mom. I saw what Becky did to you from the hallway. That wasn't very nice of her." Jessie ducked and kissed Kat's dripping cunt from behind, burying her nose right in Kat's ass. She sucked out a bit of cream and popped back up. "Let me make it better."

Kat turned bright red with humiliation at being found out, but that quickly bloomed into lust. Jessie's nose had just tickled her asshole. Oh god, this is happening!

She felt Jessie's hands settle on her butt cheeks, just like Becky's had been. Jessie caressed Kat's butt, letting her thumbs go into her crack. Jessie was breathing heavily, both panting with nerves and inhaling Kat's pussy smell, her body wash, her perfume, and her musk. She spread Kat's cheeks and saw that her thumbs were just an inch to each side of Kat's cute, hairless little butthole. Jessie leaned in and blew a little puff of air. Kat's sphincter puckered and flexed. She leaned in again and kissed the top of Kat's crack. Then lower. Then lower. Then lower.

"Ohhh, Jessie..."

...

While Jessie had been starting her slow exploration of Kat's backside, Brent began his own of Becky's. He could tell the vibrator on her clit was working wonders.

Becky lay face down, eyes glued to the screen, her hips slowly but steadily fucking the bed, especially anytime Jessie said, "Sorry, mommy" and planted her little kisses. The vibrator's gentle hum, though deeply muffled by Becky's pussy, got rhythmically louder and quieter in time with Becky's bed humping.

Brent trailed his hand down Becky's back to the straps of her thong. He traced his finger along one, following it down to where it merged with the other and disappeared between her butt cheeks. Brent knew he could not take off Becky's panties. He needed that vibrator to stay in place and drive her wild for as long as possible. So he trailed his finger back up to the top of Becky's panties, then slipped his fingers underneath. This time, when he trailed down along her thong line, the pads of his first two fingers lightly traced Becky's soft flesh.

Down they went between her butt cheeks, following along the line of her thong. Becky's gentle humping never slowed, but Brent kept his touch light and smooth as he moved. He wanted to feel soft and gentle to Becky, not suddenly intrusive, not yet. He trailed down beside her butthole, staying safely an inch or so away for now. Down to her pussy he traced and let his fingers play there briefly. Becky was slick and wet. His middle finger easily slipped inside to fuck her for a few leisurely strokes.

Becky reached for Brent's cock again, her hand blindly seeking him out. He let her stroke him but made no move toward her. She sighed in mild frustration, but went back to watching the show and fucking the bed. Her eyes were glued to the screen where Jessie was just beginning to crawl over between Kat's legs. Brent saw where that was going and it worked well with what he had planned for Becky. He smiled and used his free hand to reach for the smooth pink vibrator which he dowsed with a blob of oil. Then, with the hand that was tracing her panty line, he hooked her thong and pulled it aside. The thick coat of oil on Becky's ass all but glued the wet fabric in place when Brent let it go. Becky's ass crack and the back of her pussy were now exposed.

Brent had let Becky stroke his dick while he worked, but as soon as he was ready, he pushed her hand away again. He wanted his daughter to beg for it when the time came. By the way she was humping the bed, it wouldn't be long at all before that happened. Brent turned on the other vibrator and softly touched it to Becky's lower back. He trailed it up and down her spine to get her used to it's gentle buzz. The fleshy soft covering of the little device was coated in oil and slid frictionlessly across Becky's skin.

On the screen, Jessie was softly kissing Kat's lower back and working her way down. Brent let his vibrator glide down to the spot on Becky's back that matched where Jessie was kissing Kat. Each time Jessie kissed Kat, Brent would lightly press the vibrator into Becky's flesh. Becky was deeply into the show Jessie was unknowingly putting on for her. She gave a little purr each time Brent buzzed her with the vibrator, but otherwise seemed not to notice, or at least not to care, how low Brent's vibrator was creeping.

Now Jessie had hold of Kat's ass cheeks and carefully spread them apart. She kissed the top of Kat's crack so Brent pressed his vibrator there. Jessie kissed her way down along Kat's ass crack. Brent marveled at how sexy this little novice was, but admitted that a horny teenager was a special breed, and one who had been kept on lockdown her whole life was something even rarer. Brent pressed his vibrator lightly onto Becky's ass crack just an inch above her butthole, right were Jessie was currently kissing Kat. Becky's butt kept up its steady rhythm of clenching and relaxing but she had clearly picked up her pace.

Brent was torn on where to look. So many things were going on right now. He saw Jessie pause before the moment of truth. He slid his vibrator down and let it hover, just as Jessie's lips no doubt hovered just an inch away from Kat's quivering little asshole. Becky's ass was clenching and relaxing, making it hard for Brent to aim. Being as subtle as he could he reached over with his free hand and cupped Becky's ass. He let his hand ride freely as Becky flexed and clenched. He even pushed her butt down into the bed just little as she bucked to help her fuck herself against the bed. At the same time, he pulled her cheek apart until he could see her little brown butthole.

"Ohhhh, Jessie," Kat moaned, letting Brent know that Jessie's lips had found their mark. Brent watched Jessie's head come back slightly as she contemplated her first taste of lesbian ass. Brent dipped his vibrator and let it touch Becky's butthole lightly, then pulled it back. He heard Becky gasp, but she was too close now to her orgasm to do anything about it. He felt her butt muscles clench and relax, clench and relax with increasing intensity.

Jessie readjusted her grip on Kat's ass, spreading her cheeks a little more. She dipped in for another kiss, then back out. She was clearly still nervous, her motions tentative. His vibrator did the same. Just a touch on Becky's asshole, then gone. Kat moaned loudly almost at the same time Brent's vibrator grazed Becky. Brent heard Becky quietly moan, "Oh my god." Her voice was barely a whisper. She had also started to tremble. Her hand reached out and found his cock again. This time he let her start stroking him.

"Do you want this, mommy?" Jessie was asking meekly.

"Oh please, Jessie!" panted Kat.

Now Jessie went into Kat's ass a little slower, her motions more deliberate. Brent could tell this was it. She spread Kat's ass, closed her eyes, and slowly dove in. Jessie gave Kat's asshole three quick kisses, but after the third one, she lingered. Brent tapped his vibrator down: once, twice, a third time to match Jessie. He saw Jessie's head begin to wiggle and knew that she had dipped her tongue into Kat's ass in a perverse French kiss. Then her head started to bob, and he knew Jessie was tongue fucking her now and Kat was going wild over it. As soon as Jessie started bobbing her head, Brent pressed in on his vibrator and felt it begin to sink into his daughter's butt.

...

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this, thought Jessie. She had just kissed Kat's bare butthole, then found herself doing it again and again. Before she knew it, her tongue had slipped out of her mouth and dipped into Kat's asshole. She tasted salty, musky, and it felt crinkly, but there was nothing unpleasant. Kat had just showered after all. Besides, after how Kat had just made her feel, Jessie would have been willing to wipe Kat's ass with her tongue if she asked her to.

"Oh fuck, Jessie don't stop," groaned Kat.

"Mmmm mmmm," hummed Jessie into Kat's butt.

She shoved her tongue out, making it as long and hard as she could and bobbed her face against Kat's ass. Her tongue slipped easily in and out of Kat's pulsing asshole, going deeper and deeper until Jessie's nose was mashed up against Kat's butt crack. Jessie lightly spanked Kat with one hand in a much more gentle mimicking of what Becky had done.

"Mmm, Jessie, you're so fucking dirty. Eat mommy's ass you little slut," Kat groaned and reached back to grab a fistful of Jessie's hair. "Fuck my ass with your mouth while you finger my pussy."

Kat came up a little on her knees and began to bounce herself back against Jessie's face. She felt another little slap from Jessie before her hand slipped down and started probing her slit. Soon Jessie had her thumb inside Kat's pussy and her middle finger was diddling Kat's clit. Kat bounced a little faster, doing her best not hurt Jessie's face. Getting close, now, Kat tightened her grip on Jessie to make sure she didn't slip away at the last second. Spit trailed from Jessie's mouth and mixed with Kat's pussy juice, ending up in a dribbling trail that leaked down onto Jessie's pillows. The thought of Jessie smelling Kat on her pillow all night made Kat even wetter.

Jessie's humming groans got more insistent and sent vibrations into Kat's sensitive sphincter, which threw her over the edge. Her butthole clenched, almost forcing Jessie's tongue out, but the younger girl forced herself back in with slurping grunt and tongue fucked Kat to a screaming orgasm. Her head bounced as fast as her fingers flew across Kat's dripping, swollen clit. Kat bellowed something incoherent as her toes curled up and her feet battered the bed.

...

Brent took his eyes from the TV just as Jessie began to eat Kat's ass in earnest. He watched, enraptured as the bulbous head of the pink vibrator stretched Becky's little hole and then disappeared inside. Jessie's groaned loudly, but did not protest. In fact, her ass clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed in an ever quickening pace. As Jessie's head bobbed and wriggled, so did Brent's hand. He teased the humming head of the vibrator in and out of Becky's butt.

"Daddy, I need you to fuck me," groaned Becky. Her hand was stroking his cock but she never took her eyes from the laptop screen. Pre-cum drooled out of Brent's tip, slicking up Becky's hand.

Brent ignored her and kept fucking her ass with his vibrator. His strokes were quicker now and plunged deeper to match Jessie's more insistent tongue fucking. Kat was calling Jessie her slut and was just about to cum. Judging by how fast Becky's ass was rocking, so was she. Together they watched Kat bounce herself back against Jessie's face. Her toes curled and beat on the bed. Brent squeezed Becky's ass and bounced her on the bed in time with her thrusts. With his other hand, she pushed the vibrator in as deep as he could get it and held it there.