A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about that, dad."

Brent trailed his hand down Katie's back, twisting his hand until his thumb led the way into her butt crack. "I do, baby," he said casually.  Brent found Katie's crinkled hole and pressed his thumb inward.  She moaned softly when Brent's thumb tip broke through her anal ring and began fucking its way into her ass hole.  "You are one of the most beautiful, caring, sexy young women that I know." 

Brent made sure to thrust his thumb into Katie as he spoke each descriptive word into his phone.   Katie groaned quietly and hoped her dad was speaking as much to her as he was to her sister.  She bent forward to give her dad better access to her ass.  At the same time, she started bouncing her butt and pussy up and down on Brent's lap.  Brent controlled her speed with the thumb he had now buried in Katie's butthole, but her round, muscular ass began to clap loudly against Brent anyway.

She's trying to get us busted, thought Brent.  He began flexing his arm to ease Katie's descent speed when Danielle asked, "What's wrong dad?  You look like you're hurt?"

Brent quickly wiped his growing strain from his face and replaced it with a smile.  He covered by saying, "Nothing, babe.  I just get mad when I think about other boys not treating you right."

Danielle broke into a shy smile.  "Other boys?  Are you a jealous dad or am I your girl now, daddy?"

Her words started Brent's balls on their unstoppable journey that began his climax.  Brent swallowed and held his face neutral as he started to squirt his thick load into Katie's pussy. "You know you're my girl, Danielle."  He paused while a wave of pleasure rolled through him.  He shot another thick jet into Katie and added, "You're my best girl."

Danielle blushed and giggled at how choked up her dad suddenly looked.  "I guess you better buy me some flowers then.  I haven't gotten those in ages."

"That's... a crime," Brent managed to say.  Katie's cunt had clamped onto his dick as she shuddered in front of him. She was milking his dick with her cunt.  Her motions had suddenly grown more intense as she rode out her own orgasm in relative silence. 

"Are you sure you're OK, dad?"  asked Danielle.  "You're really red."

Brent let out a deep breath and pulled his thumb out of Katie's ass.  "Yeah," he sighed.  "Just a little embarrassed I guess."

"Aww, why?"  she asked sweetly.

"Because, sometimes I want to kill those boys who have treated you wrong.  I want to bust their asses because you deserve better.  I'd like to show them a thing or two about how a man treats a woman right."

"Dad, you're just saying that because I'm your daughter," said Danny with a smile, but Brent could see she was eagerly waiting for his answer. 

Damn, thought Brent, that professor did a number on her.  Or maybe Danielle had always wanted what the rest of his girls had been getting, some of Brent's big fat dick.  Maybe she had just been waiting for Brent to make the first move.  There was only one way to find out, so he said, "Nope, and when you get home, I'll prove it to you.  I'll take you out and treat you like the princess you are.  That way you'll know how far all these other jokers fell short."

Danielle's face was beaming.  Her face was blushing.  She just nodded subtly though and said, "It's a date.  Goodnight, daddy."

"Goodnight, Danielle."

Brent ended the call and pulled Katie back onto a hug.  She resisted him a little, but soon melted back into his unyielding embrace.  They stayed that way until Brent's softening cock plopped out of Katie's cunt.  With his breath finally back to normal, Brent gave Katie a squeeze and kissed the edge of her ear with a feather light touch of his lips.

"I love you, Katie Bug."

"I love you too, daddy...."  Katie sighed softly, and, unable to keep her disappointment from showing, added, "But I thought I was your best girl."

"You are," he whispered with a nuzzling kiss behind her ear.

"That's not what you told Danielle."

Brent huffed lightly onto Katie's neck and planted another soft kiss.  His hands roamed across her body until they were cupping her alabaster breasts.  He gave them a tender squeeze.  "Sometimes a girl just needs to hear the right words from someone they love."

Katie stiffened as Brent's thumbs found her nipples and pressed in on them lightly.  "Is that what you're doing now daddy?  Lying to shut me up?" 

Brent let his nose and lips graze along his daughter's neck back up to the arch of her jaw.  Katie rolled her head aside to give him better access.  Brent obliged her with a soft bite before replying, "It's not lying.  It's not even as simple as flattery.  I love you, Katie.  I love Danny too."  Brent let his right hand start to slide down along Katie's belly to her crotch.  She did not resist. As he slipped his finger into her still dripping wet slit, he added, "And I look forward to loving you both at the same time soon." 

"Daddy, you're such a perv," Katie said softly while opening her legs a bit wider.

"That's right, but I do love you."  He found Katie's clit and began massaging it with the tip of one finger while they talked.  His other hand cupped her breast and held Katie tight against his muscled chest.  "When I tell you that you're my best girl, you know it's the truth.  You are the one I seduced first, the one who let me fuck her ass first, the one who cums for me whenever I touch you."  Brent felt his daughter's hips begin to rock while his softly spoken words and his relentlessly circling finger did their work.

Brent kept his finger going but dropped his other hand to Katie's thigh.  He took it in his iron grip and lifted her leg to spread her cunt open a little more.  He gave her neck a savage sucking before continuing.  He raised his voice a little so she could hear him over her own growing moans.  "I can feel my cum all over your pussy.  Daddy needs his best girl to do him a favor."

"Mwha, what daddy?" she whimpered.

Brent could tell Katie was getting close but he had no intention of letting her cum.  He wanted her right on the edge so she would be eager to get someone to finish her off. It was time to end the shyness between Jessie and the rest of the family.  "I need you to go downstairs and feed my cum to Jessie.  Make her eat it out of you."

"Daddy, that's so nasty," groaned Katie.  "We haven't even kissed." 

Brent sped up his finger just a bit more and kept going until Katie began to quiver with tension.  Then he growled, "I'm not asking you to kiss her.  I'm telling you to make her drink my cum from your cunt."

Then he kissed her neck deeply while pulling his hand away from her slit.  Katie moaned with longing at his sudden absence, but Brent finished his kiss and made her stand up.  He gave her butt a playful swat and pointed toward the basement door. 

"Go. Make daddy proud."

...

Down in the basement, at about the same time that Danielle had called Brent on the phone, Kat and Becky stepped into Jessie's room.  She was sitting on the edge of her bed with her legs crossed.  The top one was bouncing nervously while she chewed her nails.  The nervous teenager was still fully clothed.

Between Kat and Becky, they had each given Jessie more action in a week than she had seen in her entire life, but only individually.  Already Jessie found herself thoroughly addicted to sex, which was exactly what Brent had wanted.  The only thing holding Jessie back from being fully incorporated into the group was her persistent shyness.  Kat and Becky meant to break her of that tonight. 

"Mind if Becky and I come in?" asked Kat even though she and Becky had already stepped in and closed the door behind them.

Jessie had not answered so Becky walked over and stood in front of her.  Becky opened her robe and let it fall to the floor.  She was entirely naked except for an nine inch, very realistic looking strapon, which stood up proudly a few inches in front of Jessie's face.  Jessie stared up at her girlfriend, her mouth a mildly surprised O shape.

Jessie was already starting to blush when Becky spoke.  "I know you've been fucking my mom, Jessie."  She ran her fingers through Jessie's purple black hair while Kat walked over to join them.  "I know because I've tasted your cunt on my mom's tongue."

Jessie knew that everyone knew what was going on, but to hear it said out loud still embarrassed her.  She flushed beet red and let her eyes fall to the floor.  Becky let her hands fall free from Jessie's hair and turned to face her mother.  A few seconds later, all Jessie could hear were the sounds of lips sucking and smacking together.  She looked up.

Kat and Becky were lip locked, tongues probing and darting in and out of each other's mouths. Kat was lightly fondling Becky's perky breasts while Becky slid Kat's robe off of her shoulders.  As the robe fell away, revealing Kat's sculpted, nude form, Becky let her hands glide down to her mom's ass.  She grabbed two big handfuls and pulled Kat up against her fat dick until it was sandwiched between their bellies.

They kissed and fondled each other in front of Jessie for several long moments. Jessie stared in awe as she watched mother and daughter, both her lovers, make out in front of her for the first time.  Then Becky broke the kiss and dropped to her knees.  She buried her face in Kat's pussy and started noisily slurping up her mom's juices while Kat ground herself against Becky's face.  Still Jessie remained motionless.

Becky turned and smiled at her girlfriend.  Her lips glistened with her mom's pussy dew.  She stood and turned to Jessie, then leaned down, clearly wanting a kiss.  Frozen, Jessie licked her lips just before Becky clamped her mouth onto Jessie's.  She tasted Becky's lipstick and Kat's pussy at the same time.  Becky darted her tongue into Jessie's mouth, delivering pussy juice deeper into her lover's throat. 

Jessie melted, savoring Kat's taste from Becky's pouty lips.  Soon she was sucking on Becky's tongue while Becky began groping her tits and pushing her fat cock against Jessie's crotch.  All too soon though, Becky pulled away and stood up.

She guided Kat over to stand in front of Jessie.  "Eat," Becky commanded.

Jessie bit her lip, still timid to perform in front of an audience.  It was different when Brent had forced her to perform.  There was something about him that made her want to please him, and she had pleased him, she knew.  Jessie's pussy tingled at the memory of Brent's fat cock filling her up.  She realized she was craving that feeling, had been craving it since the night he fed himself into her. 

"Eat!" Becky said sternly.  She grabbed Jessie by the hair and pulled her face into Kat's crotch. 

Kat's scent filled Jessie's nose, bringing her back to the moment.  She kissed Kat's pussy lips, then darted her tongue in between them.  She decided that she craved this too and began devouring her girlfriend's mother with long, wet swipes of her tongue.  Kat moaned and tried to grab Jessie's head, but Becky slapped her hands away.  She pulled Jessie's face away and kissed her again, this time letting Jessie feed her Kat's juices.

Becky made Kat watch while she and Jessie made out.  Becky took her time, slowly pushing Jessie back onto the bed until Becky lay atop her.  Her cock pressed tight against Jessie's crotch, but she was still fully dressed.  That didn't stop Becky.  She tongue fucked Jessie's mouth while she dry humped her crotch.  Her hand groped Jessie's tits through her shirt and bra, somehow finding and tweaking her nipples.  Becky was rough, almost manly in her motions and Jessie loved it.

When Becky felt Jessie's soft hands grab her ass, she abruptly rolled off of her and stood up.  Just as quickly, she pushed Kat down onto the bed beside Jessie.  The two women began making out right away, but Kat was gentler, more feminine in her movements.  Becky stood over them, her cock standing up proudly.

"Yeah, that's fucking hot," Becky said gruffly.  "Strip her down."

"Yes, Ms. Johnson," Kat replied softly.

While Kat worked on Jessie's buttons, Becky went on.  "Tonight when we fuck you, you're going to refer to Kat as your mommy.  Is that clear?"

"Yeah," said Jessie just as Kat began jerking her pants down and off.

Once they were removed, Becky said, "Roll her over, mom."

"Yes, Ms. Johnson."

Kat had Jessie down to her simple looking underwear by now and did just as she was instructed. Jessie, ever docile, rolled onto her belly.  Kat and Becky could see the dark, wet spot in the crotch of Jessie's panties.  They smiled at each other and kissed briefly before Becky climbed onto the bed beside them.

She unhooked Jessie's bra and gave her neck a soft bite.  "And you're going to call me daddy."

"What?" Jessie asked.

Becky popped her ass with a stinging blow from her open palm.  "Daddy wants that ass," she said, letting her fingers trail between Jessie's cheeks.

"Becky, what..."

Becky's hand flew again, a quick but stinging blow.

"Damn, ow!" complained Jessie.

But Kat, unable to help herself had already slipped her hand between Jessie's legs.  She began vigorously fingering the younger girl through her panties, which ended Jessie's whimpering. 

"Who's fingering that cunt?" asked Becky.

"Mmmommy," moaned Jessie and spread her legs.  She began to hump herself against the bed.

Becky popped Jessie's ass again.  "And who's spanking that ass?"

"Uhng!  You are... daddy,"  came the groaning response.

She popped Jessie's ass again for good measure, "That's fucking right."  She glided her hand along Jessie's spine up to her neck and then back down to her butt.  Kat was still fapping away at Jessie's pussy over her underwear.  Becky pressed her thumb against Jessie's asshole through her panties. "And who's fucking that ass tonight?"

Jessie moaned and looked over her shoulder and up at her girlfriend.  Her hips bucked as she fucked herself against the mattress while their fingers teasing her holes. "Daddy? Can I eat mom's ass while you fuck mine?"

"Oh shit, please say yes," whispered Kat while she peeled Jessie's soaking panties down to her knees.

Becky grabbed Jessie by the hips and lifted her butt into the air.  She began fingering Jessie's asshole using the girl's own pussy juices as lubrication. Her cock slid smoothly into Jessica's dripping cunt for it too would need to be well lubed in order for Jessie's ass to handle what was coming.  While she steadily pumped her dick in and out of Jessie, Becky said, "Mom, get Jessie's dildo out of the drawer by the bed.  She needs to fuck that dirty cunt of yours with it while her tongue fucks that asshole."

"Yes, Ms. Johnson.  Thank you, Ms. Johnson," Kat tittered greedily.

As fast as lightning, Kat had retrieved the dildo and lay face down on the bed with her butt just in front of Jessie's face.  Becky's pace in Jessie's cunt had picked up noticeably while she watched the girls get into position.  Her middle finger was buried to the third knuckle in Jessie's asshole and she was taking it like a champ.  Becky watched Jessie spit on the dildo, then lick it, then give up any hint of daintiness and stuff it into her mouth to get it slick. 

Jessie pulled the wet rubber dick out of her mouth and pushed its fat head into Kat's pussy hole.  Kat tensed momentarily, then relaxed, letting the textured rubber dong fully penetrated her.  Jessie only worked it in halfway, gave Kat's ass cheeks a few kisses, rubbed her butt with gentle fingers, and then paused to look over her shoulder again.  While looking up at Becky, Jessie spread Kat's cheek with one hand until her hairless brown star was exposed.  She was moaning quietly with each of Becky's thrusts, but she spoke clearly.  "Daddy, I thought you wanted to fuck my ass."

"Shhh," said Becky.  She reached forward and turned Jessie's head back to face Kat's smooth butt cheeks.  At the same time she pulled both her finger and her cock from Jessie's holes.  She put the thick head firmly against Jessie's reddened star and pushed.  Jessie groaned as her anal ring was spread into a tightly stretched circle and then pierced by the thick rubber dong. 

Once Becky had the head into her girlfriend's ass, she pushed Jessie's hips down until she was flat on the bed just like Kat.  She let her weight fall onto Jessie and pushed her own hips forward.  Becky's fat dick slithered in between Jessie's snowy white cheeks and quickly disappeared entirely into her butthole. 

Jessie gasped at the sudden fullness inside her at the exact same time that Becky forced her face down between Kat's cheeks.  She ended up inhaling a huge whiff of Kat's musky asshole combined with that of her dripping pussy.  Jessie groaned into Kat's crack and then sucked in another deep breath of pungent air.  Jessie could vaguely hear Kat begging her to "eat mommy's asshole", but she was largely oblivious to everything beyond that intoxicating smell and the thick, thick dick filling her own bowels. She felt Becky's dick settle its full length inside of her and groaned loudly between deep sniffs of Kat's scent. 

Becky's mouth pressed against Jessie's ear and she was breathing hotly into it while pushing Jessie's face further in between Kat's cheeks. "Daddy's going to fuck you so hard, baby," she whispered. 

"Oh god," whimpered Jessie just before kissing Kat's asshole lightly.  She licked her lips, getting a taste of her new mom's ass.  She kissed it again, lips now parted, wet.  Kat cooed, arching her hips and pressing herself back into Jessie's face.  Jessie felt Becky pull her dick back a few inches before pushing back into her.  "Oh god," Jessie moaned again into Kat's asshole.  Becky pulled out and plunged back into Jessie's ass again, this time pushing Jessie's head firmly into her mom's butt.  All Jessie got out was a muffled moan before she locked her lips in a dirty kiss with Kat's ass.

From there, things descended quickly.  There was no tenderness, no lovemaking.  There was only hard, filthy fucking. Becky worked her dick in and out of Jessie's tightly stretch butthole in ever lengthening strokes. Jessie sunk her dildo into Kat's pussy until its 9 inches were buried to the base in creamy pussy juice.  The dildo's suction cup was all the remained visible between Jessie's quivering fingers.  The horny teen was doing her best to make even that bit disappear inside of Kat's cunt while she plunged her tongue as deep inside of Kat's musty little ring as she could get it.

Jessie's muffled grunts of pleasure spurred Becky on. In no time at all Becky was long stroking her dick almost from tip to base into Jessie's quaking ass.  Her strokes were forceful and steady, each one ending with a solid clap when Jessie's ass met Becky's hips.  These were punctuated by moans from Jessie that disappeared up into Kat's butt.  The entire time she was being fucked, Jessie kept her face buried between Kat's cheeks.  Breaths were hard to come by with Becky pressing on the back of her head, but what air she could take in was filled with the aromas of her new mom's arousal. 

Becky heard a deep groan come from her girlfriend.  Though muted from Kat's ass cheeks that all but encircled Jessie's face, Becky knew an orgasm was just about to hit her lover.  Becky kept her stroke long, deep, and hard, but picked up her speed.  She served Jessie a long series of ramming strokes that filled her ass completely and banged her pussy against the bed. 

Jessie groaned again, long and soulful.  Her free hand slapped Kat's ass while the other pumped the slippery, rubber dong as fast as she could manage it.  This time Jessie and Kat moaned together, each tensing as their orgasms built and then released in a flood of moans and feminine juices.  The steady claps from Becky filling Jessie's ass built to an applause as Jessie grunted in guttural bliss.