A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was over.  Katie was clearly about to collapse so Brent helped her fall to the side without hurting Jessie.  He looked down at the mess of a girl beneath him.  Her face was a wreck of spit, pussy juice, and assy wine.  Her lips were flushed and swollen, her chest covered in sweat and pussy rain. Her ass gaped, red and raw from where Brent had just pulled his deflating cock. Jessie, Brent decided, had been well used tonight.  He patted her glistening ass lightly and told her she was good girl. 

Beside them, Becky was riding her mom's face, intentionally suffocating her with her pussy for a minute at a time before letting her take a breath. Becky used the shirt break to dive down and lick her mother's box.  Kat's face was coated in juice.  Becky must have cum a couple of times by now from the looks of it, thought Brent. Kat had long since stopped begging for Becky to stop.  She simply groaned on the edge of agony or of cumming without being able to succumb to either fate.

Brent wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and spoke.  "Becky, that's enough."

She looked over at him with a tired smile.  Her face was a sheen of sweat.  "I haven't let her cum even once," she panted.

"Good girl.  Take mom to my room please.  Leave her tied up."

"Yes sir," she said with a half assed salute. "Lets go, mom," Becky commanded while jerking a whimpering Kat to her feet.

Brent gave Katie a soft kiss once they were gone.  "Katie Bug, take your new girlfriend and help her shower.  She needs one badly," Brent said with a tired smile. "Then you two sleep together tonight.  Becky won't bother you."  He handed Katie a big, fleshy strap on from the table.  He winked and said, "Just in case."

"Thanks, dad.  Can I make her brush her teeth with Becky's brush?"

Brent gave her butt a light pop.  "Don't you dare unless you want to go without dick even longer, but do make her gargle...a lot."

"I'll take care of her, daddy," Kate said softly.  "And daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for letting me cum."

"My pleasure.  Good night, baby."

"Good night."

The girls made their way to Katie's bathroom and took a long hot shower together.  Katie laid a very clean, but exhausted Jessie in her bed and climbed in beside her.  She rubbed lotion all over Jessie's body, making sure to gently rub a large dose into her raw asshole.  Katie turned off her lamp and snuggled up beside her new lover.  This, she decided, was far better than jealousy.  They kissed softly for a long time and eventually dozed off in each other's arms to the sound of Brent finally letting Kat cum.

***Author's post script: We will see how Kat's night ends in the next chapter. I don't know that Katie is quite finished with Jessie either.  The night is young.***