A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mr. Johnson," came the whimpering reply.

"Good girl," he said and kissed her cheek.  "Now get dressed with mom.  I laid out some black, thigh high stockings for you.  Oh, and a purple ribbon for your ponytail.  That's all you get to wear tonight I'm afraid."

"OK, daddy." Jessie's voice was slightly slurred now, more from anticipation than intoxication, but that would soon change. Two glasses of wine was not usually a big deal, but taken anally, it would hit the girls just as fast as their little asses could soak it up.

"Kat, put the rest of that pussy cat outfit on to match the cat tail sticking out of your ass."

"Yes, dear," Kat said while giving the fluffy tail attached to her butt plug a wiggle. Brent had yet to fuck Kat's ass.  She might be thinking tonight was all fun and games, but even so, her ass was his tonight, all of their asses were.

"See you in the living room," he said on his way out. 

When Kat and Jessie walked in, the twins were seated at one end of the couch.  Brent had spun his recliner around to face the couch, which he had draped with a couple of sheets to catch any...spillage.  He had done the same with his chair.  He motioned for the newest arrivals to take their seats beside the other girls. 

"Becky, make me a bourbon with one ice cube please," Brent commanded.

"Sure, dad," she said.  The alcohol flushing into her system had taken the edge off of her voice. 

She stood up and walked to the bar.  Brent waited quietly while she worked, staring at each of his girls in turn.  Katie, in her school girl outfit, looked delicious and actually quite relaxed.  Jessie on the other hand, had not stopped blushing.  She sat naked with her legs tightly crossed, arms fidgeting to cover her chest but unable to hold still.  Probably, Brent mused, because her nipples are hard as rocks right now.  Her skin, he noted, was also covered in goose bumps.  Her eyes never left Brent's crotch.  Kat too had noticed Jessie's stare and gave Brent a wink. 

Becky handed Brent his drink and walked uncomfortably back to her seat, but not before Brent gave her tight little butt a playful swat.  Brent sipped his drink.  Savored its smoky flavor.  Swallowed.  He watched as his girls sat in silence, their nerves on edge but softening as the alcohol began to seize hold. Finally, Brent spoke.

"Like I said earlier, tonight we are going to settle things once and for all about how things work here.  Rebecca, who's in charge of this house?" Brent asked sternly.

"You are dad," said Becky.  Her face was flushed, her eyes full of lust.

He repeated the question to each of them in turn and got the same answer.  Finally, he asked Katie who was in charge.

"You are daddy," she answered sweetly.

"Then why are you causing problems with Jessie after I asked you not to?"

"I didn't mean to but she stole my panties.  At lunch, Becky said she saw her sniffing them this morning."

"Becky, is that true?"

"Yes, dad.  She slept in my bed.  When I woke up, I saw her with them nuzzled up to her face right beside me."

"But..."  Jessie blurted before catching herself.  Brent held up a hand, silencing her.

To Becky he said, "Did you see her actually take Katie's panties?"

Becky was blushing now, knowing she was about to be caught.  She cursed her dad's cameras knowing he would check if he suspected she was lying. She also knew she would be punished if she lied.  Her pussy suddenly felt much warmer.

"Yes," she said defiantly anyway.  Jessie gasped but remained silent.

"Rebecca Johnson, why would you lie about your own girlfriend?," Brent said after sipping his drink.

To get punished, she said to herself. Now her pussy felt as hot as her face.  Instead Becky shrugged and said, "I'm not technically lying, dad.  I took Katie's panties last night and gave them to Jessie to sniff while I fingered her.  She had said she just loved how Katie tasted and I wanted her to be happy.  So she did take them...from me."

"Rebecca Johnson, you know better than to try to split hairs with me," Brent chided.  "Besides, if you want to keep your status in this house, you need to be the one solving problems, not causing them."

"Yes, daddy."  She swallowed and licked her lips.  "I'm sorry, dad," she offered, knowing Brent would not let her off that easy.

"Come over here," he ordered.

She stood, suddenly light headed.  It felt like she was floating across the floor.  She found herself standing before her father.  Her tiny nipples were peaked under her tightly stretched tank top.  Her white panties were already drenched even though nothing had leaked from her plug.  The wetter they got, the more transparent they became.  Brent could clearly see her swollen pussy lips and when she turned to face her family, he got a perfect view of her silver butt plug ring, which was just peeping out from between her butt cheeks through the wet, tightly stretched material of her underwear.

"Apologize," he ordered.

"I'm sorry, dad," Becky said.

CLAP!

"Uuung!" screeched Becky.

Brent's hand caromed off of Becky's ass cheek.  "To them," he corrected.

Becky's eyes watered from the stinging blow, but she wasn't crying.  Still, it made her apology seem more sincere when she said, "I shouldn't have tricked you, Jessie and Katie.  I am sorry."

"Good girl," said Brent.  He rubbed the red hand print rising on Becky's ass.  "But that's just the start of your punishment.  Take daddy's shorts down please."

"Yes, sir," she said a little sloppily. 

Brent stood up as Becky knelt down.  He ran a hand through her hair while her trembling fingers popped his button and unzipped his fly.  She could see Brent's dick pressing up against the stretched cotton fabric of his underwear.  She peeled his shorts down, leaving the underwear in place.  Becky's eyes locked onto the darker red spot where Brent's head had been leaking.  She could almost see it pulsing. Her dad looked huge.

"Good girl," Brent was saying as he sat back down.  "Now lay across my knees."

"But dad...?" she protested.

Brent pinched one of Becky's little nipples quite hard and pulled until she squealed.

"Ow. Ow. Ow.  OK, OK."

"Lay across my knees," he repeated.

Becky tried to position herself comfortably, but Brent maneuvered her little body easily.  She ended up with her head dangling almost to the ground, her ass in the air across Brent's knees, and her legs draped along the floor.  Becky's toned ass pointed right up at Brent's face.  With her legs slightly spread, he could see her wet cunt and butt plug quite easily through the wispy material.

Brent caressed Becky's ass, letting his fingers trace her smooth skin, occasionally slipping into her butt crack and down along her pussy.  He continued his lazy caressing while he spoke, but he also began to ease Becky's panties down bit by bit with each orbit.

"Let me be clear ladies.  In this house, I am in charge and Kat is second."  He swirled a finger around Becky's pussy lips, then back up through her butt crack, pausing on her plug long enough to tease it out a little before watching it settle back home.  "But when it comes to the sexual pecking order, I come first, then Becky is second, followed by Kat."  He eased Becky's panties down a bit more, exposing her butt plug filled anus to the open air for the first time.  "Is that clear?"

"Yes, daddy," they said in unison, even Kat.

"So Becky, are you in charge here tonight?" Brent asked, his thumb pressed firmly on her plug.

"No, daddy," she whimpered.  Her eyes were watering.  Her head was spinning.  She knew they were all watching.  Dad was about to humiliate her in front of them. She felt her pussy flood and pulse in anticipation.

CLAP!  CLAP! 

Brent pounded her tanned cheek with his open palm.  The blows rattled Becky's body and made her cry out.  Then her dad's thumb was back on her plug again, pressing firmly while his fingers traced and smoothed her skin.  Becky's panties came down a bit more, just barely covering the bottom of her ass.

CLAP! CLAP!

Brent hammered her other cheek, making tears flow from Becky's eyes to drip onto the floor.  Then his thumb was back and her panties were being teased down past her butt, fully exposing her ass and pussy to the world.

"Becky, you took something from Katie this morning."  He was lightly tracing her skin again.  "How would you feel if Katie took something from you?"

"I wouldn't like it," she managed to say between whimpers of pain, shame, and pleasure.

Brent looked up at Katie as he started teasing Becky's plug from her ass.  He felt like he was uncorking a fine wine while he spoke.  "Katie, Becky stole your undies so why don't you steal her girlfriend?"

Becky sucked in a shocked breath.  Katie looked confused, then caught on.  Her eyes drifted over to Jessie sitting naked beside her.  Jessie had stopped fidgeting, suddenly frozen like a baby deer caught in the open.  A hungry look suddenly filled Katie's eyes.

"That's right," encouraged Brent.  He had Becky's asshole bulging outward as the plug struggled to slip past her muscular anal ring.  "Katie, take Becky's girlfriend from her while she watches.  She can't stop you. Can you Becky?"  Brent held Becky's plug in place, just on the edge of popping free.  With his free hand, he slipped a finger inside Becky's pussy and found it to be filled with thick, hot pussy cream.

"Daddy, dooon't," she begged.

Brent let her plug go and slapped Becky's ass again, rocking her body. Just as quickly, the plug was back in his grasp and distending her butthole.

"Nnnnggg!" She both moaned and screamed.

"Can you?!"

"Nnnooo.  Daddy, nnnooo," she whimpered.

"That's right, Becky, and why is that?"  Brent asked slipping a second finger into his daughter.  Pussy juice ran freely down into Brent's lap as he seesawed his fingers in and out of Becky.

"Mmm.  Nngg.  Because... you...nngg... you're in control," she moaned.

"Yes, I am," said Brent triumphantly.  "Now watch," he commanded.

Across the room, Katie had already taken Jessie in her arms.  Jessie was clearly stiff and uncomfortable, holding her arms tight across her bare chest.  Katie was gentle and persistent though, nibbling and caressing her sister's lover in all the ways a woman would love.  Becky watched as Jessie's resistance slowly faded.  Kate kept rubbing Jessie's arms ever so lightly, breathing hot nothings into her ear, and planting soft kisses that promised of something far more passionate up and down Jessie's cheek and neck. 

Soon enough, Jessie's arms began to drop, exposing her breasts bit by bit.  Her breathing became rapid, her face somehow more flushed. She kept glancing over at Becky, both looking for rescue and hoping not to be.  Brent's fingers kept pumping into Becky's cunt.  Her moans were a mixture of pleasure and dread.  What if Jessie actually fell for Katie?  Her ass was pulsing, aching to release her plug.  She groaned again, eyes locked on her sister's roaming hands and lips.

By now, Katie's kisses had found their way to the corner of Jessie's mouth.  Jessie's arms had fallen limply into her lap. Her body had turned toward Katie.  She had even opened her legs a bit. Becky watched in dismay as Jessie turned her head toward Katie, locked eyes with her, took one final breath, and let their lips touch for the first time. 

Brent watched Katie seduce the shy teen bit by bit.  A few soft mouth kisses grew to a gentle brushing of tongues.  Jessie looked over at Becky less and less often.  Katie, Brent realized, was whispering things to Jessie between kisses.  Catching bits and pieces, he realized that Katie was promising to treat the tipsy teen far better than Becky ever had.  Soon Jessie was nodding at whatever Katie was saying.  Her chest was heaving as Katie's light touches, words, and kisses, did their work. 

Brent eased his fingers out of Becky and grabbed a thick, nine inch dick from the table beside him.  Kat, who sat motionless through all of this, gasped when she saw the array of toys Brent had hidden beside him.  Brent shushed her with a look and went back to watching the show, his dildo held poised to strike at just the right time.

"Watch, Becky.  Watch Katie and fuck your girlfriend," Brent said so quietly no one else could hear.

"Nnnnn."  Was all Becky could manage.  Her head was swimming, her pussy on fire.

They watched Jessie's seduction together.  Katie took the trembling girl's cheeks in each hand and pulled her forward.  Jessie let herself be led.  Her eyes glanced briefly over to Becky and then closed.  Her lips parted.  The two teenaged girls locked their mouths together.  Their tongues slipped in and out of each other, their mouths opening wider and wider trying to take in every bit of breath and spit they could from the other.  Katie's hands fell to Jessie's naked breasts.  She cupped them from below, pushing them up and catching Jessie's nipples between her fingers.  Jessie moaned, a long, deep sound that resonated in Katie's mouth. 

At just that moment, when Becky was sighing with lust and anguish at the scene she was being forced to watch, Brent gave her butt plug a final tug.  It plopped free, releasing a little flow of unabsorbed wine.  Becky moaned at the sudden emptiness, then groaned when she felt Brent putting it back in.  Her groan drew out to a desperate wail as whatever was filling her ass kept going far beyond where the plug had been.

Brent pushed all nine inches of the dildo into Becky's ass in one steady push.  She wriggled and cried out but Brent kept pushing until the dong's rubber balls were settled neatly between Becky's cheeks.

"Dad, nnnnnnoooo...oh god nooo!!" Becky wailed.

Brent grabbed a fistful of Becky's hair and forced her to look back over at Jessie and Kate.  "Look, Becky.  Jessie didn't even notice you screaming."

Becky looked, and sure enough, neither Jessie nor Kate had so much as paused when Becky cried out.  In fact, Jessie's hands were sliding up Katie's skirt while Katie milked Jessie's big tits.  Becky watched Jessie work her finger into Kate's glistening box.  Katie broke their kiss and whispered something to Jessie before sinking her teeth into the girl's neck.  Jessie threw her head back, making her black and purple ponytail whip wildly.

"Yes," she moaned while Katie sucked her neck.  "Yes!" Jessie had two fingers in Katie now and was pumping them slowly but surely deeper and deeper.  "Yes!" Jessie groaned again while pulling Katie on top of her.

Brent pulled Becky up by the hair until she was facing him. Tears ran down her cheeks, smearing what little makeup she wore.  "That's what it feels like to have something stolen from you, Becky.  Now suck my dick!"

Brent pushed his daughter to her knees and waited.  Obediently, she reached up and pulled his straining underwear down over his cock.  It sprang up to full attention, his full, round balls swung free as his briefs fell to the floor.  Becky looked back over her shoulder one more time.  Jessie had Katie's dress up over her ass.  Her hands were clamped on Katie's butt cheeks, spreading them wide so they could see her butt plug.  Katie was bouncing and grinding against Jessie, who's legs were spread wide.  Brent could just see one of Katie's hands working its magic between Jessie's legs.  Jessie let her penetrate her without a second thought. She just wanted to be fucked now. Katie's other had Jessie's ponytail pulled tight, forcing the girl's head back.  Katie's mouth was locked on Jessie's, but it barely stifled the drunken teen's moans of ecstasy.

Becky felt Brent's hand on her cheek, forcing her to turn away from where her girlfriend was getting fucked senseless.  Brent laid his dick against Becky's cheek.  "You don't get to watch your EX-girlfriend get fucked. Now suck."  Becky moaned and sobbed simultaneously but obediently opened her mouth.  He looked over at Kat as he fed his dick to his daughter.  "And you.  Tonight, all you get to do is watch."  He grabbed Becky's skull in his massive hands and started fucking her mouth until her gags filled the room.  "Am I clear, wife?"

After seeing what Brent had done to Becky, was currently doing to her, she simply nodded and watched the show.  Brent would not leave her hanging all night.  After all, she had not done anything to make him mad.  Had she?

Back on the couch, Katie had swapped her two fingers in Jessie's pussy for a thumb.  She pumped it in and out of Jessie's tight box while using her newly freed fingers to play with the fat rubber plug sealing Jessie's ass. She locked her fingers around it and pulled lightly while her mouth dove for one of Jessie's big tits.  She sucked the whole thing into her mouth at once, swirling her tongue in fats swipes while biting down lightly. 

Katie didn't love Jessie at all, but the idea of stealing her away from Becky, even for one night, was too much to resist.  She meant to make Jessie cum as many times as she could before their dad got to her.  Becky was always a trouble maker, and this is what she gets, thought Katie, just before diving for Jessie's furry little cunt.  She latched her lips onto Jessie's snatch and let her tongue seek out the fat, throbbing clit hidden in Jessie's folds.  At the same time she pumped her thumb and curled her fingers which got the slippery butt plug gliding back and forth.  She felt Jessie cum in her mouth right away.  The girl bucked and screamed Katie's name.  Good girl, thought Katie.

"Unnngg! Katie!  Katie!" Jessie screamed again.

Becky heard it even though barely conscious.  Brent had slipped his dick deep down her throat and had been holding it there until her eyes rolled up before letting her breathe again.  He was on his third round of this when Jessie had her first orgasm.   Becky came back to reality with Brent's dick on her cheek, his balls on her panting lips.

"Sounds like Katie just hit the jackpot.  Have you learned your lesson yet, sweetie?"  Brent asked while caressing Becky's sweaty face.

"Yes, daddy," she whimpered.

"Are you going to fuck things up for us when Danielle gets home or are you going to help keep the other girls in line?"

"I'll help.  I promise."

"You're going to do as I say?"

"Yes, every time, daddy."

"OK," said Brent.  He reached over to the side table and grabbed an egg vibrator, a long, slender vibrator and an eight inch dildo.  "Stuff this egg in your pussy on high speed, then take the others over to Katie and ask her to get Jessie ready for me.  Once you do that, kneel beside them on the couch so I can fuck your ass."

Becky gave a gulp that would have been audible if Jessie hadn't been moaning so loud.  She took the offered items and waited for Brent to let her go.  Brent looked over and saw Katie squatting on the floor with Jessie's stocking clad legs draped over her shoulders.  Jessie's toes were curled into fists, her legs were quivering. She screamed Katie's name again as her whole body shuddered.  Katie's dress was still pulled up, giving him a nice view of her delicious looking ass.  Brent was going to have to pace himself, but he felt like he easily had three loads in him tonight.  He looked down at Becky. She looked desperate to please him.  Hopefully four, he amended.

With Jessie taking a second to cool back down, Brent let Becky go over to them.  He watched her waddle to the couch with nine inches of dick in her ass. She bent down to speak to her sister briefly before handing her the toys and even planted a kiss on her cheek.   Brent could tell Becky wanted to say something to Jessie, to kiss her, but she did not.  Instead, she obediently took her position beside them on the couch and presented her cock filled ass to Brent.

He walked up and pulled the thick dong free in a long, slow tease. The head came free with a little plop, leaving Becky's hole gaping briefly.  Brent put the swollen, leaking head of his cock into the the gaping canal before it could close up and began to fill his daughter's ass. He took his time easing into her, enjoying her moans and shudders as the egg in her pussy did its work.