A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, fucking cum on my dick, bitch," whispered Becky while she pounded into her lover's ass.  "Who's your fucking daddy?  Huh?   You've got daddy's dick in your ass, you little slut.  Fucking cum on my fat dick, you gorgeous little whore." 

Becky's orgasm surprised her and hit her quickly just as Jessie's was fading.  The idea that her dirty talk and role play must have really gotten to her flitted across her mind just before all conscious thought disappeared under wave after wave of pure carnal pleasure.  She grabbed two handfuls of Jessie's ass and delivered a last few bone shaking strokes while she threw her head back and moaned up at the ceiling before the three of them collapsed into a heap. Damn, she hoped her dad was watching.

...

In fact, it was Katie who had been watching at the door for the last few minutes.  The three women on the bed were doing their best to shake it apart before they all fell together and lay in a panting pile of flesh.  Katie had been clenching her pussy as tightly as she could but still felt rivers of pussy juice running down her legs, undoubtedly taking some of her dad's cum with it. She needed to cum soon and the sex show she had just caught the end of had not made the situation any better. 

Becky was just teasing the shaft of her cock slowly out of Jessie's butt when Katie quietly padded into the room naked from head to toe.  She surprised her sister with a wet kiss on her cheek before whispering on her ear, "Daddy said I need to make Jessie to eat my pussy.  Now."

Becky smiled over shoulder and kissed her sister with her cock still half buried in Jessie.  They made out that way for a several minutes while Becky held Jessie pinned in place, her cock tip still stretching Jessie's tiny butthole.  Kat however wriggled herself free and turned around to watch her daughters.  She slowly teased the dildo from her still tingling pussy while Jessie watched. Then just as slowly, pushed it back in.  Between the heavy buzz of her own orgasm, the cock in her ass, and the pussy play show that Kat was putting on inches from her face, Jessie had not noticed Katie's arrival.

Eventually, Jessie's head cleared enough for her to notice that Kat's eyes were locked on Becky.  Jessie looked over her shoulder and got her first good look at the twins making out with each other.  Fuck, that's hot, thought Jessie.  Katie had Becky's tiny nipples delicately pinched between fingers and thumbs while their tongues bobbed and danced in each other's mouths. Becky's hands stayed clamped on Jessie's ass. Her cock began to inch it's way back inside of Jessie's rectum.  Jessie had never seen anything so beautiful as the naked twins kissing deeply with their eyes locked on one another. Oh god, I want to taste those lips too, thought Jessie.  She caught herself pushing her ass deeper onto Becky's dick.  She didn't stop. It felt too good.

Jessie's groan snapped Becky back from the depths of her sister's eyes.  Damn, she was gorgeous. I want to fuck that mouth, thought Becky before forcing her gaze back down to Jessie.

"Roll over onto your back, Jessie," commanded Becky. "But keep my cock in that ass," she added with a light slap to Jessie's butt.

"Yes, daddy," Jessie said quietly. Role play still made her feel anxious, especially now that Katie was watching.

Katie arched an eyebrow at Jessie's comment, but quickly figured out that Becky was just getting the new girl used to saying "Daddy" for when Brent took over. Katie did not much like that, not one little bit. Still, she did love her dad and knew that Becky was just doing as she was told, just as Katie was about to do what she had been told. Well she can eat my pussy for you dad, she thought, but I don't have to like it. Her dripping cunt begged to differ.

Katie looked down at Jessie from the side of the bed. Becky was moving Jessie's legs around a bit to get her settled while making sure her cock never left Jessie's ass. Kat fluffed Jessie's hair and helped her lie all the way down on her back. She thought better of swooping down for a kiss after remembering where Jessie's mouth had just been. Instead, she settled back against the headboard to watch Katie crawl onto the bed near Jessie's head.

"Listen up, Jessica," Katie said with equal parts coldness and lust. She could not stop herself from caressing Jessie's closest breast while she spoke. "We've never so much as kissed, and I'm not about to kiss that filthy mouth right now, but..." She gave the little nipple grasped in her fingers a hard tug. Becky pushed Jessie's knees up to her chest and gave her ass a few warm up thrusts at the same time. They were long, deep, and slow. "...but, watching you get fucked by my sister made me jealous..." She gave her boob another tug. "...and very horny." She climbed up to the head of the bed and knelt facing her sister. "So I need you to eat my pussy for me while sis fucks your ass again."

"Um..." Jessie looked to Becky for guidance.

"Do as Katie says," commanded Becky.

"OK...daddy," mumbled Jessie, suddenly shy and blushing once again. Her nipples had grown stiff under Katie's touch. Her pussy drooled. She had often daydreamed of this moment. She was about to be used by the twins. She sucked on her bottom lip nervously but nodded her head.

That attitude is so hot, but it won't last much longer, thought Becky with a smirk. I'll have to train her to act shy on command though. I'll bet that when she sees dad's cock again she'll get as shy as she is wet. Hmmm, that will be nice. I could use a nice cock right about now, she mused to herself before the scene playing out in front of her brought Becky back into the moment.

Katie straddled Jessie's head and lowered herself down onto Jessie's face. Between the strain of holding her dad's cum inside her and how horny he had made her, Katie was literally shaking. Becky saw her sister's quivering flesh and the goosebumps dotting her flesh. Becky's own little breasts stood straight out, aching to be sucked. Not able to hold back any longer, Becky started fucking Jessie's ass again in quick, short strokes. The nub of her strapon went to work on Becky's clit, eliciting a long, low moan.

"Mmmm, fuck that is hot," Becky whispered as Katie's swollen pussy lips first touched Jessie's puckered mouth. "Eat that cunt!" she demanded.

"Ok..." Jessie said and then sniffed deeply. "Ok, daddy," Jessie breathed up into Katie's glistening lips.

Jessie parted her lips just as a drop of Katie's dew dripped down onto them. She licked her lips instinctively. Katie's juices were divine. Jessie groaned up into Katie's box before latching her mouth onto it in a sensual, sucking kiss.

"Oooohhhh," moaned Katie loudly. "Suck my pussy dry."

Jessie plunged her tongue deep into Katie's hole.  She was so incredibly juicy, thought Jessie.  Copious amounts of tangy cunt cream coated Jessie's tongue and filled her throat.  She relished the exotic taste, noting that it was both sweet, salty, and pleasantly bitter.  She gulped it down, her head a fog of sensations ranging from the aroma of Katie's asshole bumping against her nose to the sensation of Becky's fat dick filling her ass so completely that she felt like she was about to pop. 

"Mmmmmm.  Hmmmm. Mmmmmm," Jessie groaned up into Katie's wet hole before taking another big sniff of her hairless butthole. "Mmmmmm," she moaned again then took another gulp of the thick cream that had just dripped into her mouth. 

Katie's groan matched Jessica's, the vibrations of which tickled Katie's asshole.  She ground herself down against Jessie's mouth and willed her cunt muscles to relax and release more of her dad's seed. She felt Jessie's tongue probing her, searching her canal for more as it dripped from her body into Jessie's.  She was glad her dad had put so much in there.

"Ooh, that tickles," Katie breathed softly when Jessie's nose settled against her butthole.  She leaned forward slightly, spreading her cheeks and letting another dollop of her dad's spunk dribble down into Jessie's hungry mouth.  "Fuck that's so good, Jessie.  Eat daddy's load out of me.  Mmmm, eat every drop."

Kat, who had been lazily fucking herself with her dildo while she watched the twins break Jessie in suddenly perked up.  She crawled over until she was kneeling beside her daughters, Jessie on her right, Katie on her left.  Her dildo was still buried inside her and she settled herself down until the base was flat on the bed and was pressing the dong up into her.

She leaned in to Katie and asked, "Did you just say you had daddy's cum in you?"

"Yes, mom.  Mmm. Mm.  Uh fuck, Jessie don't stop.  She's sucking it out of me right now.  You hear that?  You're eating daddy's jizz.  Oh god, don't stop."

"Oh, that's so nasty," Kat cooed.  She took one of Katie's full tits in one hand and one of Becky's perky ones in the other.  She squeezed and milked at them while fucking her dong filled pussy against the bed.  Soon she was bouncing like an excited schoolgirl and quietly chanting, "Fuck her, daddy" over and over into Becky's ear.

Becky obliged her mother and pressed Jessie's knees even tighter against her chest before delivering a barrage of ass clapping strokes that set the bed quaking.  Becky's orgasm was quickly approaching about the same time that she felt Jessie begin to quiver beneath her. 

In fact, when Jessie heard Katie tell her what she was eating, a million vile thoughts filled Jessie's head all at once.  Thoughts of being used as a cum dump, a pussy vacuum, an ass licker, of taking Brent's fat dick in all of her holes filled her head one after another.  Her pussy flooded with juice at the thought of being Mr. Johnson's personal slave.  She was in heaven.  She was home. 

Jessie grunted her pleasure with each of Becky's enthusiastic, ass pounding thrusts.  She launched her tongue as deep as she could get it into Katie, her tongue seeking out the last of Brent's jizz.  She buried her nose into Katie's asshole, breathing as deeply as she could of the musty aroma and occasionally letting her tongue slip up and inside the dark, dirty hole.  This elicited a high pitched squeal from Katie each time and made her fuck Jessie's face even harder. 

Use me! Fucking use me, Jessie screamed inside her head over and over until the thought consumed her.  Jessie grabbed Katie's ass, pulling her down tight against her face.  She buried her tongue in Katie's asshole letting her fuck it a few times before diving back down and gobbling up her pussy some more.  Katie was screaming now, grinding and bucking against Jessie as her orgasm slammed into her.  A thick gout of spunk and Katie's pussy cream splashed down Jessie's throat and sprayed across her chest. 

"Fuck her, daddy!" screamed Kat, who could not take her eyes off of Katie's gushing pussy.  She had both girls' nipples trapped between her fingers and distended beyond belief.  She threw her head back, bucking and grunting, losing all intelligible speech for several long seconds until she came with her own flood of juices which oozed down onto the bed.

Still Becky's dick plunged relentlessly in and out of Jessie's ass.  Close now, she leaned forward until Katie's full breasts were quivering and softly slapping her face. She sucked the one Kat was tweaking into her mouth and bit down gently just as Katie released another splash of cum onto Jessie's soaking wet chest.  Becky sank her dick into Jessie to the balls and held it there.  She wriggled herself against Jessie's butt faster and faster, letting the fire inside her clit build. 

"Oh fuck," Becky moaned around Katie's tit.  Wet fapping sounds filled the room.  The bed shook and shimmied.  The girls were all groaning at various stages of their climaxes when Becky and Jessie came together.  Jessie tensed and groaned. Quivering uncontrollably, she tried to buck, but was held fast by the twins.  She settled for moaning her pleasure up into Katie's pussy. 

Going over the edge, Becky went back to pounding Jessie's ass again.  Just a few long, hard strokes pushed Becky beyond control.  "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuunnnnggggg, ng, nnng,  nnnnnnngggg...."  She pumped her dick in a few more times, barely able to stay in control of herself.  Her strap on harness was dripping with her cream.  Her clit throbbed and pulsed inside it.  "Oh fuck," she finally groaned, her glistening face pressed against Katie's heaving tits. 

Everyone stayed where they were, letting their juices flow while they basked in the afterglow.  Becky went back to sucking Katie's titty briefly, just to let her sister know how much she loved them. Then she kissed her neck, then her mouth.  Their tongues danced lightly while Jessie, drenched in girl cum, panted beneath them.  Then they each kissed their mother before finally collapsing on the soiled bed. 

Becky looked over to Jessie with a tired smile.  "No one's kissing that mouth until you've brushed those teeth."

"A hundred times," added Katie.

...

After everyone had showered and brushed their teeth, Becky invited Jessie to sleep in her bed since Jessie's had gotten so nasty. Jessie thought Becky was being so nice to her and no one objected, so she happily agreed.  Becky was really just reinforcing the breaking of boundaries with Jessie.  Getting her out of her room and openly sleeping with each other would prevent her from slipping back into her shell.  The only obstacle left was Brent's dick, and Jessie had already experienced that once before. Becky knew feeding it to her again would not be difficult. Becky drifted off mid-thought with her lover spooned up tightly beside her.

In Brent's room, he and Kat had settled into bed.  They held each other close, something they had almost gotten out of the habit of until recently.  Kat snuggled up against Brent's warm chest and gave him a squeeze.  They chatted about the evening's conquests as if they were just talking about any other ordinary day.

"So I guess Jessie is getting broken in nicely then?" asked Brent.

"Oh I think so, but I might need to watch Katie fuck her another time or two.  Brent you should have seen it.  Hell, that was just..."

"Raunchy?"

"Yes, but also beautiful.  Our girls are so gorgeous."

"I hadn't noticed."

Kat gave his nipple a playful tug. "Whatever.  And what's with getting Katie to feed her your cum like that?  Where do you come up with this stuff?"

"I'm a dirty old man I guess."

"Well don't stop, old man.  You can tell me all about how that big load got inside your daughter if you want," Kat said seductively while tracing her finger around his chest.

"I would rather talk about how to get a load inside our other daughter," Brent replied.

"Oh? Do you have any ideas?"  Kat shivered, suddenly anxious, like a lover about to receive a first kiss.

"Tons.  All dirty, all filthy," Brent joked and got a light slap on the chest for his trouble.  "Seriously though, I had a video chat with her tonight that went well.  I've been getting a little flirty with her lately and trash talking her boyfriend." 

"And how is that going?"

Brent kissed his wife's forehead while he thought.  He had no plans to tell her the truth, but he kept it as close as possible, as all lies should be.  "Well, he's the ex boyfriend now for starters."  He kissed Kat's cheek.  "And she let me see her in panties"  He kissed her lightly on the mouth.  "And I'm taking her out on a date when she gets home."

"How did you... in her panties?  Already?"  Kat was incredulous.

Brent chuckled, "The panties thing was easy.  I just tricked her, but it shows she's relaxed around me.  The date is similar.  She just thinks I'm going to show her how a real man should treat her."

"Oh I bet you will."

"Yes I will," he said confidently.  "But not all at once.  So far, I just have a foot in the door."

Kat's hand trailed down to Brent's cock.  "But soon you will have this in her mouth."

"Damn I hope so. I was on the phone with her when I fucked Katie tonight. Video chat. Once I got her to show me those panties, I couldn't stop thinking about it."

Kat felt her husband's cock begin to grow in her hand. "Thinking about what?" she asked, even though she knew.

"Seducing her of course. Fuck babe, her panties were so thin that I could almost see her pussy." Brent's dick was fully hard now. "I can't wait to be the one peeling them off of her."

"What if I beat you to it?" She squeezed Brent's fat cock playfully.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe. Why should you get to have all the fun?" She was jacking Brent off now.

Brent looked deep into his wife's eyes and gave her a soft kiss. "First of all, didn't you get to seduce Jessie and get to fuck her I don't know how many times while I still haven't?"

Kat smiled and teased, "Good point, but sounds like you need to up your game."

"You were supposed to be helping."

"Well, I think we did everything but get your dick in her tonight. The rest is up to you. If Becky hadn't just about broken Jessie's ass, I would say go for it right now." She continued jacking Brent's dick. "Anyway, you were saying?"

"I was saying that you got to have your fun so now it's my turn. And secondly, you are going to have your hands full keeping the other girls happy while I focus on Danny."

Kat pouted, "That's no fair."

Brent suddenly rolled over and grabbed Kat by her thighs. He rolled her onto her belly and ripped her panties to the side before she knew what was happening. Brent plunged his dripping cock into her cunt from behind until she had taken all nine inches of him. Kat groaned at the sudden sensation of fullness.

Brent leaned into her with all of his weight, pinning her chest to the bed while keeping his dick buried in her.

"Neither is getting me all horny about our daughter when you look exactly like her," he growled.

Brent started slamming himself balls deep into his wife. She groaned with each ass slapping stroke. "She is all I think about now. She's who I thought about when I filled Katie's box tonight. Who I'll think about when I fill yours. Oh fuck, you're wet. I'm going to fuck her little box just like this," Brent huffed. He slapped Kat's ass, making her yelp. "She's my favorite little princess right now, but not for long." Brent savaged Kat's pussy from behind, rocking her entire body with his deep, plunging strokes. "I'm going to fuck her cunt." He slapped Kat's ass again. "I'm going fuck her mouth." Slap. "I'm going fuck her tight little ass until she's addicted to this dick. Just like you."

Brent sank his thumb into his wife's puckered hole and held it there while he fucked her. She groaned at the sudden intrusion, but it pushed her over the edge. Kat moaned her husband's name over and over until she finally screamed, "Cum inside me, daddy!"

Brent felt her pussy clamp down on his dick. He hammered into his wife. Her pussy sucking at his cock until he finally roared with his release. "Unngg, Danielle!"

Kat and Brent collapsed together onto the bed. They kissed and teased each other while talking about all the ways Brent could get into Danielle's panties and what he would do when he did. They both agreed that Danny would be their greatest conquest and their sweetest daughter would soon be their finest little slut. Neither of them noticed when Katie quietly slipped back down the hall away from where she had been lurking in the hall.

...

Back in her bathroom, Katie was in tears.  She knew that Brent wanted to fuck everyone in the house, and that would undoubtedly include Danielle, but still to hear him say those words out loud.  She was suddenly furious with jealousy and began rummaging through her medicine cabinet.  Yeah, she thought, I'm adopted and she's his real daughter, but he said I was his favorite.  Her hands finally clasped around what she was looking for.

"I'm your best girl, daddy?" she said while standing over her toilet bowl.  She opened her clamshell of birth control pills and poured them all into the commode.  The load Brent had filled her with tonight would not get her pregnant, but soon enough, she would show her dad how much she loved him.  She slammed her hand down on the lever, smiling as her pills swirled around and disappeared forever.  "I'll show you who's your best girl, daddy."