All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Parties'

by PennameWombat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
Call the cops!

Someone stole a portion of your story! That has to be it because you couldn't have possibly thought that was a good place to end it. No sane person would make such a big deal of Anna, Cat, and Laurel & Hardy's unusual details and never explain the reason for them. Nor could an unexplained cult come out of nowhere, to commit human sacrifice no less, then for shits & giggles tell us one 'beamed' out to who knows where without any further mention. I'm going to look for a part 2 because I cannot believe that was done on purpose. Oh, and who could forget the teacher who became a cop and is guarded about the reason as to why. Da' Fuq?!?!?

SynSlaveSynSlaveover 4 years ago

Pretty jovial way for them to react after nearly dieing and seeing "ten sets of legs and a few heads with their mouths screaming in painc" isn't it? Made me laugh. Thanks for writing!

PennameWombatPennameWombatover 3 years agoAuthor

It's been quite a while, but if you do think the rest of the story isn't here, you're in some ways not wrong. There are two sequels:

- "Chasing Robes & Shadows" in Exhibitionist & Voyeur follows Joyce, her story and her time with Peter and her meetings with Bonnie and the Wolfman.

- "Adrift in Space" in Science Fiction & Fantasy follows Peter's adventures after that night. But before that you might want to check out the "Carole Trilogy" which starts with "Carole at the Art Lecture" in Erotic Couplings because, despite what Peter might've thought, his and Carole's story wasn't finished. Nor was his and Anna's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennameWombat@PennameWombat
Long-time writer of computer software, technical documents, papers and more boring stuff. Long-time pretend writer of fiction, erotic and other, but never put these latter 'out there.' It's time. Many of my stories take place in what I call "Mel's Universe," after the female l...