All Comments on 'A Tale of Two Wives 004'

by granoldad

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing - very different from the usual, the ending is bittersweet for sure. Would have been happier with him not dying alone :-(

Still overall a great work - thank you!

ecto1d42ecto1d426 months ago

Why did you have to kill him all alone?! This was such a depressing ending couldn't you have just crashed the plane and killed them like the girls parents died. I also found it very annoying that you had us read that LONG winded marriage ceremony an then no honeymoon!!

In the words of today's generation WTF

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Wonderful story; bittersweet ending. Very good for first effort. With all the discussion of food, I'm really hungry now. ;-)

Some issues . . . Wedding scene was too long and vows too involved. What happened to Samantha and Milla? After mentioning them to Lynda as being special, they disappeared from the story. Lynda could have been exploring her love life with her two friends while her dad was with Anya and Scarlett. What about the other son? Involvement of sons (and families?) in the story seems like a large omission. Wife absconded with all the money - what was he living on? Maybe he had some other investment income or something? And seems like first wife should have gotten some just desserts; maybe have the evil succubi steal away any future men in the ex's life.

Hope you keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergranoldad@granoldad
Southern Marine with a true passion for making women cum. A man can always get off, that's easy. To watch a woman tremble, shiver, moan, and scream while her orgasm takes her beyond this earth into heaven and back is truly the best part of sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES