All Comments on 'A Talk With the Wife Ch. 02'

by doverKink37058

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not good

what happened before the marriage is not relevant and certainly not ewual to "her sucking Don's cock by proxy". Why not simply say she wanted to fuck other men. Suppose she couldn't be that blunt up front. He had to be railed into it. Now what about her? Is he going to relive her pre-marriage experiences too ? Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Way

She was obviously up to something in Chapter One. I thought another woman or an excuse to cuckold him.

You didn't portray him to be any longer in the Bi syndrome since he married her and he did not appreciate her having his buddy over!

He gets aroused and his love for her and memories and she gets him into it. Well, you didn't portray him to be a submissive but you did hint at her sudden desire for some kinky conduct.

She is not who he married, I would have dressed and left the piece of shit she turned out to be...sneaky, she is justifying her desire to fuck around!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 13 years ago
Fond Memories!

This was eerily similar to my first cuckolding and bi experience, except I think it was estrogen rather than testosterone coursing through my body. Found out my wife likee seeing 2 men together and me as the fem one. Can't wait till the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous