All Comments on 'A Taming of a Shrew has Consequence Ch. 02'

by deadlydonkey

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Rw43Rw4310 months ago

I thought Ch 1 had promise but lazy execution. The wife-who-dislikes-her-husband's-domineering-boss has been done before, but rarely well and certainly not lately from an Erotica standpoint.

<>

The best I recall was "Taking the Good With the Bad" by MisterStan who has removed the story.

<>

I failed to grasp how any independent-minded woman would even consider accepting the humiliating terms of the challenge, knowing that she had relinquished all of her options and defenses and John was free to renegotiate his terms of compliance at any time. Which also raises the question: is the Challenge the sole purpose for her invitation to Aspen in the first place? If so, John's disrespect for her husband is palpable, and has been building for some time. I can't imagine husband not perceiving so and having a prepared Emergency Exit for both of them. But he doesn't.

<>

This Ch 2 is executed even more poorly. By this time poor wife has lost her will to be independent, her scathing opinion of John's manipulations, the value she places on intimacy with her husband and her lifelong belief that every person should be treated with dignity and respect. She has mentally capitulated long before she has physically cheated.

<>

On Literotica I have never read a more boring sex act than your 60-line fantasy that John commanded Wifey to meditate on. And yet on, and on, and on, it went: totally one-sided and Dominant and wishful AND IN SECOND PERSON PRESENT TENSE, which is particularly obnoxious. (To be sure, the Dominator's Fantasy is the only scenario in which 2PP is appropriate, which tells you that the scenario itself is obnoxious as hell.)

<>

Seriously, hubby had to fly out of Aspen to fire a Parts Manager? No wonder Wifey was complaining about her husband getting manipulated.

<>

At no point did hubby convey that he was on board with Wifey's game with John, so it is only reasonable for you to give us the conclusion you did.

<>

I only wish hubby had used his inside knowledge of the business empire to take John down, but that might have been too close to what RG did in "The Bridge". I'm sure we wouldn't want to borrow too much plot, would we?

<>

Thanks for this effort and introducing us to some interesting characters. Just because the rocket didn't take off doesn't mean it was a poor idea. You chose a complex plot and had difficulty selling it to me, but I'm sure some others found it scintillating.

<>

And you're far more successful at writing than those of us who have yet to contribute anything creatively.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So that was unfinished which is a big no-no in my book. And the concept wasn't very good. Shakespeare is rolling over in his grave.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What an unfulfilling waste of verbiage. No-name could not possibly have been so passive an individual. His character is void, of everything! Self-esteem, self-respect, self-worth, any emotions that should be obvious were a husband watch his wife enter into a stupid bet. If No-name knew John so well then he should have put his foot on John's neck and said this was his last warning to stay away from his wife! Seriously, he knows John is a predatory cretin. He should tell John to back off or he was going to be forced to make a point of John's bad behavior.

This sort of behavior would only bring out the worst in a husband. John is fortunate to not being in the position of having multiple body parts sewn back on. A pissed of husband would start at John's toes and begin cutting them off. "This little piggy thought he was an alpha male, this little piggy seduces other men's wives, this little piggy messed with my wife, this little piggy is about to lose his balls, and this little piggy is going to get water boarded allllll the way home!"

As a plot device, this concept has been used before,...repeatedly. The alpha boss domination of a stupid slut of a wife who "gives herself" to her husband's employer is just too far outside the realm of belief. The overly passive husband who sits on his hands doing nothing pushes the story outside of Pluto's orbit. That John did everything he is depicted of doing and doesn't end up with bodily damage or the embezzlement of everything No-name could get his hands on before skipping the country just kicked this into the nearest galaxy.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

It was pretty good except you made a fucking moron. How she was able to make successful business is beyond me. If brains were dynamite, she wouldn’t have enough to blow her nose.

And to even believe for a moment that her husband would be ok with being cheated on is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Her husband is living in an undisclosed location, and has three different women who tend to all his needs. And he never forgot what John did to him. But, he did have friends. Dangerous friends. Friends who knew the value of a good pilot. Friends who looked after their own.

About a year later, John was found somewhere in the Mexican desert, chained to a steel ringbolt held in place by a large block of concrete. Six feet beyond the furthest point John could reach, was a spring of water. One imagines he must have gone insane from thirst before he died. He was as dry as jerky when he was found. Oddly, no one cared enough to look into his death. One of the benefits of having dangerous friends who look after their own.

As for Kate, she kept hoping her husband would return until the day she died.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another fetish-cuck tale in the wrong category. And another highly dislikable one, in the LW category.

WetheNorthWetheNorth10 months ago

This story needed a paragraph where the husband holds a pistol to John's forehead and then pulls the trigger

amygdalaamygdala10 months ago

Wow you never even gave the man she was married to a name? Just called him the husband!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a ridiculous story. Another brain-dead wife who has no self -control. *yawn*

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

Wow, certainly scraping the bottom of the barrel with this offering. The whole thing is totally beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quit reading after page one. John's a piece of shit, fucking over his employee, partner, friend, whatever he was and his slag, just another whore. They both should be dead. Would have made for a better story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice story! I wish you would have gotten some sort of revenge on John. Also please finish What would you do?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why was John let off scot free? And I would also like to know what became of the husband. I would appreciate a sequel. But thank you all the same. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why didn't the husband say anything when this all went too far? I understand he had probably already decided to leave, but he still should have said something more. Let her know how serious he was.

Lorry3188Lorry318810 months ago

Why do writers make the LOVING WIFE so stupid this story has been done before the HUSBAND told her not to take the BET he should have just left when she took the BET it would have made the story BETTER

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poor story, worse execution.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved this, very well done. I loved that you didn’t follow a formula and came up with a storyline that was off the beaten path. I’ve always said, I’ll forgive someone for not being the best writer but I won’t forgive you for boring me. I think your story was well written and it definitely had my adrenaline pumping. Good job!

JH4FunJH4Fun10 months ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

I was not going to make a comment. I rated the tale Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ and don’t always comment when I give this rating. However, after reading the comments I had to add my 2 cents/pence.

While I enjoyed reading the tale both chapter 1 and 2, I knew it was just a tale and took it as such. However, your commenters must have believed it to be a true tale. While I am laughing inside at the comments, I just don’t understand the vitriol about the woman making a success of her fall out.

I do agree with the comments that it would have been nice for John to suffer something. However, as I stated prior it is your tale.

I laugh even more about the complaint of an independent women succumbing to this type of action. However, psychological warfare does just these kinds of subtle pieces to interject ideas into a subconscious which creates a behavior pattern.

Another point I have to make is just because someone has submissive tendencies does not make them a dumb person with no initiative. I have met many leaders of industry (both male and female) who are submissive away from the office but great leaders in their field of expertise. I have also met other people who were just like John and only after the chase.

So, while it is just a tale there are people in this world who interact with others along these lines. That is why I enjoyed the tale and gave it a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating.

I look forward to your next production for our consumption.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another cheating-cuck tale ending with an unbelievable RAAC ? Or more likely a cheating wife that will live very happily ever after, without an idiot husband ? We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I see why this writer has less than 10 followers.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

And I thought chapter 1 was bad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lorry3188 said "Why do writers make the LOVING WIFE so stupid this story has been done before the HUSBAND told her not to take the BET he should have just left when she took the BET it would have made the story BETTER"

I have to agree. THE HUSBAND telling Kate to bite her tongue and reject the bet, only to leave after she ignored his learned advice, would have been better. He has known the evil John for decades, has seen his ill treatment of others and the games he plays with the lives and relationships of married couples. THE HUSBAND knows John's modus operandi and could read the events about to play out like an open book. HUSBAND should have prepared for this, he should have been aware of the building caldera of magma beneath the restlessly sleeping mountain of John and Kate's interactions. As soon as John offered Kate the bet HUSBAND should have intervened and asked John if that was the way he repayed a loyal friend and employee. HUSBAND should have asked Kate if she was so adamantly ignorant about John's manipulations, why was she so unwilling to listen to her husband's sage advice? When all else fails...well HUSBAND leaves and puts plan B into effect. Diversion of client payments into overseas bank accounts under a new identity, emptying of the cash filled safety deposit box, collecting his new identity documents, and leaving the country immediately. You want to screw someone else's wife John? Then you will pay dearly for the privilege.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a real husband Act and ending also good. She should be accepted her pathetic acts destroyed her good life. Well write author 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous