A Taste of Chaos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, quite the transformation as you said. Sooooooooo, what now?"

Ariel and everyone seemed to snap out of their daze at that. "Well you are the Lord of Lust now and this is your realm. Normally I'd say you can do whatever you want. But right now there is much to do and a lot we have to prepare for and get ready. If you'd let me guide you and get everything started then I will take care of the details."

Damiex smiled at that and nodded. "Sounds good, I could use some guidance and will follow your lead for now as well."

Devotion turned to the other Sins. "You each know what we need to do now. Alert the districts of the new Lord, prepare the servants and staff for Damiex and his rule, sends messengers to the other races leaders in the land to alert them as well we also have to prepare for tomorrow's special introduction and begin to plan the conclave for our Lord's meeting with the other Rulers of Sin. I will take our Lord to his waiters and help him settle in and guard him for now and help him acclimate to being the Lord of Lust."

The other Sins nodded and headed out of the throne room leaving Ariel and Damiex alone. Ariel summoned a black wrap from somewhere that Damiex didn't know and wrapped it around his waist and hips to cover him while he walked through the halls towards his rooms. He would still cause quite the stir and sensation among the staff she was certain, especially the females but this would have to do for now.

"Follow me my Lord and I will lead you to your chambers and you can relax and settle in eventually."

Ariel took his hand and guided him through the palace. To most it would seem a maze but having grown up in the slums which was its own dangerous maze, Damiex was keeping track and mapping the palace as he went. Ariel led him to a separate wing and to a set of double doors that she opened and Damiex walked through with Ariel following and closing the door. Damiex took a moment to look around the room and smiled as amazed.

It was its own suite a lounge in one area with couches and chairs as well as pillows and blankets and furs and some low tables. A place to relax and even have some fun. There was a large deal for him to work at, a door that led out to a balcony area and fire pit and many other doors that he didn't know what they led to. The main centerpiece though was the biggest bed that Damiex had ever seen, he swore it would easily sleep a dozen at a time. This was most certainly the Lord of Lust's bedroom, his bedroom now that he was the Lord himself.

He turned around to speak to Ariel but as soon as he turned he felt smooth hands wrap around the back of his neck and into his hair as she pulled him down and locked her lips on his. Ariel groaned into his mouth as her huge breasts pressed into his chest and her body molded itself to him.

Her forked tongue was in his mouth wrestling with his own as Ariel tried to consume him as Damiex fell deeper and deeper into Devotion's kiss. He could hear her whimpers as he wrapped one hand in her hair and the other worked down her body until he grabbed her ass and squeezed and pulled her tight to his hard member that was trapped between them. Ariel eventually broke the kiss a few minutes later and was panting in need and her eyes wide with desire before she spoke to him.

"It's time for you to show me just what kind of Lord of Lust you are going to be. Your new favorite needs to taste and feel and bask in your lust. Let me show you how just how much your Devotion is devoted to you, I am yours. Take me!"

Damiex smiled a feral smile, his lust climbing and driving his need. He was no longer the shy street urchin, he was the Lord of Lust and it was time to revel in it. He let his aura out a bit more as Ariel closed her eyes and shivered and moaned for him and him alone. He didn't respond to her with words, he'd let his actions speak for him. He picked her up and his hands on her was driving her crazy. He set her down on the edge of the bed and then stripped her of her white dress, revealing her luscious crimson skin and sinful curves.

She had her eyes closed and was writhing on the bed, Damiex could see the effect his aura was having on her as she was already writhing on the bed and running her hands across her body. Damiex chuckled as he watched her. Ohhhh this would be fun and he was going to savor his first time with her. He took off his black wrap and dropped it on the ground and then crawled over top of her on the bed. Ariel opened her golden eyes and they were glazed over in want and need and lust. He kissed her lips deeply thrusting his long tongue into her mouth as he wrapped up her tongue in his and drove her need higher. She gasped into his mouth and arched her back pushing her breasts into his chest and rubbing herself against him.

He moved to her neck and ears as he drove her wild, while his hands made their way to her chest and began to squeeze and need the soft flesh there. Devotion was moaning constantly and bucking her hips into him trying to get more. More of everything and anything from her Lord. His fingers teased the stiff hard points on her breasts as he tweaked them and pinched them rolling them between his fingers driving her crazy.

His mouth blazed a both down her neck and chest until his lips closed around one of her hard nipples and swirled around it and teased the sensitive and ripe flesh. Ariel moaned low and long and wrapped her hands around his head and pushed as much of her massive tit into his mouth trying to smother him, grinding her wet heat against his stomach.

He kissed his way down her body until he was between her strong and toned thighs looking directly at her sex. She has bare and spread open dripping a river of her juices down her ass and smeared on her thighs. The scent of her sex was overpowering and the best scent that Damiex had ever smelled before. His mouth watered and he wanted to bury his face in her. And that's exactly what he did, his tongues speared deep into her core and he could taste the rich and sweet juices coating his tongue as her pussy smothered his face. The effect on Ariel was instantaneous and her body convulsed as she came hard arching her back and screaming out a piercing cry.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSS! Fuck me my Lord I need you so bad, right - THEREEEEEEEEEE!"

Damiex kept feasting on her sex reducing the Devotion of Lust to a gibberish puddle of bliss. He slipped his tongue from her wet channel and pushed two large fingers deep inside of her and wrapped his lips around her clit and began to lick and tease and nibble on it. He curled his fingers up and began to message her special spot deep inside of her as he made her clit his bitch. Ariel started shaking violently trying to contain the sensations. Damiex looked up at her face and saw her eyes nearly bulging out and her mouth open wide in a silent scream before she curled up and shrieked loud enough the alert the whole palace and exploded. Wave after wave of fluid shot out of her soaking Damiex from his head to his cock while Ariel looked like she was having the most violent seizure he'd ever seen.

Eventually she calmed down and her head rolled lazily wide to side as she took deep gasping breaths. Her eyes opened slowly and glowed as she looked at her Lord.

"My Lord..."

He shushed her, "It's Damiex, I know I can't stop your any everyone else from calling me my Lord every time. But you are mine my Devotion and you will call me by my name. I want you o hear my name pass those sinful lips in climax as you surrender to me."

Ariel closed her eyes and shivered again at his words and the thoughts they invoked as well as his aura that seemed to wrap her up inside of it and caress and tease her to higher and higher levels of lust and passion.

"Yes Damiex my love, as you wish. Now it's my turn to bring you pleasure to show the Devotion of Lust's complete and utter devotion and pleasure to you."

Damiex laid down as Ariel settled between his legs, her eyes were kissed heavily as she stared at the object of her desire and lust. She wrapped a silky hand around the base and slowly stroked her hand up and down it in a twisting motion which felt so good. She leaned in and her long forked tongue snaked out and slowly ran up his shaft from the base to the tip before going back the other way as she made love to every inch of his cock with her hands and tongue. Damiex closed his eyes and groaned in bliss.

Her lips wrapped around his shaft and her tongue wrapped around the tip and proceeded to constrict and pull, it felt like she was blowing him and jacking him off with her tongue all at once, it was incredible! Her other hand gently massaged his balls as her nails lightly scrapped the sensitive skin and teased his sack. She started bobbing up and down milking him of his pleasure as she kept at that for several minutes. His cock popped out of her mouth leaving a trail of saliva connecting it to her lips as she panted heavily in lust.

"I will always take everything you give me Damiex. We're going to get this first one out of the way and then I'll take care of you like I should. Let me show you my devotion."

She went back to sucking on his thick shaft and head while she grabbed one of his hands and put it forcefully on the back of her head. Damiex immediately got the picture and roughly grabbed a fistful of her hair and started to push her up and down on his cock as she hummed and moaned is bliss while she serviced her Lord and love. She kept going deeper and deeper as she felt his cock tickling the back of her throat, though luckily as a succubus she didn't have a gag reflex.

They were built for sin and sex and not only did they not have any gag reflex but their asses were automatically lubricated and stretched well. Sometimes it was good to be a sex demon she thought as she messily sucked on the object of her devotion. The taste of him was intoxicating and felt like she was drowning in it.

Damiex was getting close and started grunting on her downward strokes. When he couldn't take it anymore he pushed his hips up hard and pushed Ariel's head down as hard as he could and buried himself in her throat and exploded as he grunted out loud.

"Take it love! Swallow my lust!"

Ariel felt his cock push deep into her throat and swell as she sucked harder and licked his balls urging them to give up what she desired so much. She felt thick heavy ropes shoot down her throat straight to her stomach but she wanted to taste it. She pulled back until the tip was just in her mouth as he continued to pump his seed into her. She moaned out like a wanton slit as she felt his cream coat her tongue and mouth slipping down her throat. She had thought the taste of his cock and skin was heady but this was nothing compared to that! She tasted all of her favorite flavors explode across her tastebuds as her core clenched hard and a deep body wracking climax hit her like a giant slamming his fist into her gut as she licked up and shook and mewled her ecstasy to her new love. She licked up the last of his offering was the final spurts hit the back of her mouth and she swallowed before pulling off and licking her lips in delight.

Looking like the cat that got the cream she had a lascivious smile on her face and her golden eyes sparkled in delight.

"My love, that was by far the most delicious and sinful thing I have ever tasted in my life and I'm going to be drinking that down every chance I get every day for eternity! When the taste and power of your cum hit my mouth I came so fucking hard! Now you know where your cum belongs, in me or on me as often as fucking possible. By all that is unholy I need you in me... NOW!"

Damiex chuckled at her enthusiasm, calm and relaxed even though his lust was spiking and out of control. A nice perk to being Lord of Lust he found, no matter what he was doing or in the middle of he could think clearly and remain calm and confident and smooth. "My Devotion, you were wonderful and so very sexy and cute as you came for me. Now hop on and go for the ride of your life. It's time for me to take you to some new places you've never been to before."

His words egged her on and she shivered at the thought of getting him inside of her. His cock was still just as hard as ever and was throbbing in time to his heartbeat. She crawled her way up his body and threw a leg over his hip and lowered her sex to his shaft as she started to grind up and down against him. The hot thick shaft split her labor and she could feel her delicate and sensitive lips grip and slide along his length lubricating him in her hot fluids. There was a constant low moan that slipped from her lips and she sped up more and more losing herself to her lustful nature.

She trembled out a small climax from all the sensations before she stopped and raised her hips, grabbed his shaft and pointed it upright as she slowly lowered her dripping opening to his tip. She wiggled and rotated her hips as she inches the head into her channel teasing herself just as much as she teased him. When she couldn't take it anymore she looked into Damiex's swirling silver eyes and then dropped herself fully down impaling herself fully in one instant.

Damiex watched Ariel above him as she took only the tip of him inside of her working her hips and pussy to stimulate and tease him as he watched her fall deeper and deeper into her sin. When she licked eyes with him and fully impaled herself he watched her lock up as her thighs clamped like a vice against him and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Her long tined tongue hung out of her mouth as she shook violently on him throwing her head back in a scream so high pitched that it was almost impossible to hear. She stayed frozen, back and neck arched and shaking for nearly a minute with Damiex watching her cum on his cock as her pussy rippled and constricted and milked his length the entire time. It was incredible and felt so good to him and he loved watching this delicious woman in the throes of ecstasy that he was beginning to fall for.

She began to relax and come back around but her eyes were unfocused and she seemed lost. He flexed his cock and thrust up and that seemed to have the desired effect as her eyes snapped open and focused and she gasped in pleasure. Her eyes locked onto his again with laser like precision and they looked wild. Devotion had completely fallen into the deepest depths of her lust and devotion to him and she was now just pure lust. She put her hands on his chest digging her fingers into the taught muscle there and began to ride him with complete abandon. She had been distilled down to a pure unadulterated fuck demon and she was going to get what she wanted and revel in it.

Her ass slapping hard against his thighs rang out in the room along with her moans and cries at a constant stream. Every time she buried his cock in her cunt she could feel herself stretch around him and the head push against her crevice wanting at her womb. It sent socks of pure pleasure right to her brain and she was losing her mind. Every up stroke she gripped him tightly with her muscles and milked him urging him to fill her with his seed.

Ariel couldn't make any words, her mind was shutting down as she rode wildly on his cock. She was climaxing constantly with one rolling into another building to something epic but she was so lost she couldn't comprehend it right now. Everything about her new love was too intense, too overwhelming and powerful. She was an immortal sex demon who had seen and done it all. She knew what incredible pleasure was like, she knew what losing herself to her sin, her lust, felt like.

She was a succubus and knew sex and pleasure more than any other demon in the circles. She was the last Lord's favorite and had laid with him countless times being brought to what she had thought was the ultimate pleasure more times than she could count but she wasn't prepared for Damiex. This was something new and far stronger and more intense than anything she could have imagined or comprehended before. In the back of her mind almost subconsciously she realized that she, a 500 year old and truly powerful sex demon was being out fucked by her new love, a young black demon barely now a man and he now owned her.

Damiex watched in awe with a blissful smile on his face as this exquisite and beautiful and sinful wild creature lost her mind above him as she fucked him. He had never seen anyone so beautiful and so completely uninhibited and wild. In this moment he thought to himself, she was truly the very personification of lust to his eyes and she was perfect. He craon skin glistened with sweat and her wings were spread wide behind her quivering and shaking as she rode up and down. Her massive breaststroke bounced and jiggled in front of him captivating his eyes. Her thick purple hair whipped wildly around her while her eyes stared straight into his with such intensity that it took his breath away. He had never desired anything more in his life than he did this woman at this moment and he would claim her as his.

They had lost track of time as they were lost to one another and Damiex had been holding back building his orgasm but it was getting close and he couldn't hold it much longer. He could tell that Ariel had been building to something truly massive as she became more and more erratic and forceful and he wanted to truly blow her mind. In one hand he roughly trapped her hip helping to pull and push her up and down onto him and the other he got good and slick with her juices before he grabbed her tail. Ariel jerked at that since demons, especially lust demons, have very sensitive tails and the base and tip can be extremely sensitive. He gripped the center mF of her tail and stroked it getting it slick and wet as she moaned deep and loud vibrating in her chest. While she was distracted and just as he was about to cum he moved it down and got ready, watching her closely.

"I'm about to cum love, get ready!"

Ariel leaned down getting closer to his face and she continued to ride and go crazy on his cock and growled out loudly. "GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!"

Damiex thrust up into her cunt as hard as he could arching his back as he shoved her tail deep into her ass. His cock pierced into her womb and he exploded deep inside of her flooding her womb with his seed.

A supernova detonated inside of Ariel's womb. She froze with him buried inside of her in her cunt and her tail in her ass. Her eyes bulged and went wide before her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her jaw hung opened and she screamed out at the top of her lungs louder than anything Damiex had ever heard before as she erupted around his cock and sprayed a constant stream of her juices onto his groin soaking both of them. Her organs kept on and on and on as Damiex continued to pump more and more cum into her until she finally went limp and passed out and fell bonelessly onto his chest drooling on him.

Damiex lay back breathing heavily as he watched Ariel rise and fall on his chest, a massive shit-eating grin on his face, quite pleased with himself and his results as well as the insane orgasm he'd had as well. Not that he expected otherwise as the Lord of Lust now, but until yesterday he had been a homeless virgin incubus living in the slums fighting for his life for 75 years, but by the unbroken throne he fucking LOVED sex! Granted he now had all this knowledge and experience of the Lord of Lust in his head knocking around, but that was Asz's knowledge and experiences. He didn't live them or feel them he just had the information.

Seems like you enjoyed yourself. Good for you, your the fucking Lord of Lust now and need to get stuck in it!

Damiex blinked and grinned to himself. He wondered when he'd hear from Asz and what it would be like. Seemed to him that it was like Asz was now an encyclopedia and friend and conscious all in one now. Damiex thought back to him.