A Taste of Chaos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Damiex was finally finished he pulled his cock out of the gaping blue cunt he had been buried in and watched his cum run out of one pale pussy and drop into a messy blue pussy before it all ran out and gathered in a puddle below them. It was like watching a nasty waterfall run into a river and then a lake he thought to himself with amusement, pleased at his handiwork. The two ladies were passed out for now but were still clearly coming down and experiencing the aftershocks as they twitched and jerked against each other.

He rolled Alissa off of Amaranda and got them situated off to one side of the massive bed cuddled together. He crawled across the bed towards the other three ladies who were in a triangle licking each other to bliss. When they noticed he was free they swarmed him and over the next few hours he let them have their way as they all fucked him boneless. Alissa and Amaranda had eventually awoken and Damiex finished off the night of debauchery by lining up all five of the demonesses in a row with their asses up in the air and their faces buried in the bed as he went down the line fucking each one stupid and filling their pussies to overflowing with his cum until they were all passed out in a tangle of limbs. He found himself once again whistling happily as he made his way to the bath to clean up and soak.

He really did a number on all of them tonight so it took longer for the five disheveled and shaky ladies to join him in the bath but eventually they did. When they made their way back into the bedroom it was once again spotless and the bed was made up and pristine. Damiex laid down and the ladies joined him and needed up basically covering him under a mountain of soft decadent flesh. Serenity was on his chest, Ariel was tucked under his right arm, Amaranda was tucked under his left, Lunara was wrapped around his left leg and hip, and Alissa was wrapped around his right leg and hip. He chuckled to himself, all of them had called him addictive at one point and he felt at this moment that was the best description he could come up with. They all wanted to be touching him and they were all clearly heavily addicted to him. That was his last thought as he fell asleep.

1...5678910