A Taste of Chaos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hehe yeah, Ariel is something special. But you're right, I'm the damned Lord of Lust now and it's no surprise I enjoyed myself and she clearly did too.

Damiex heard Asz laughing loud and long in his head and couldn't help but chuckle along with him.

I was wondering when you'd show up and what you'd say. I know you passed on and all, but in here at least it sure seems like you're still alive, at least in a small way.

Asz laughed a little more and Damiex could feel him smile in his mind.

No I'm very much dead as you said but I did leave a small piece of myself behind like I said that is bonded to you. This is really perfect for me though because in a way I get to stick around and see what you do and I can give advice and guidance, but I don't have to deal with anything and it's no longer my problem. It's exactly what I wanted and it helps you too. Win win.

Damiex laughed at that, Asz really wasn't wrong even if that was irresponsible.

Yeah, win win I guess. I'm still adjusting to this. I mean it did just happen. But I'm driven now. I have a simple purpose now, to be the best Lord of Lust that I can be but it will grow as I do. I will find new things to drive me and I do and on that. But on a different note you are definitely a perv and now an eternal voyeur though that really isn't that surprising.

Asz was cracking up at that.

Of course not! I'm the original Sin of Lust, of course I'm a perv and voyeur and even more. Just think of that as an asset to you now hahahahaha. Well anyway, you're going to be very busy at first and there is lots to do and lots to learn. The economy and circle pretty much runs itself at this time, by the end I didn't want anything to do with it so I setup the people and economy in good hands. I'll give you a brief overview.

The Land of Lust is broken up into 12 districts and each quite vast. Each district has a district leader that governs it and they all report to you as do each districts army and forces. The Capital is its own district apart and you govern it now. It goes from you at the top, and then when you get a wife she is the next level down from you and is the Lady of Lust, then the Sins, then your concubines or harem of you will, then the Palace Guard Captain, and then the 10 different district leaders for the 10 capital districts in here. What that really means is you have your responsibilities but you are the Lord of Lust and can do whatever the fuck you want and damn the consequences. That's not always best but hey you can do it. I sure as fuck did at times. Also regretted some of those things sometimes as well but hey shit happens.

Damiex was amused by Juarez how irresponsible Asz was and had been at times. He himself was a bit more balanced, being raised with some morals and good guidance as rare as that was in the hells, occasionally it did still happen. Just as angels could fall then demons could rise, not that Damiex was about to rise or anything but he certainly wasn't the typical demon, even with Asz's power. In time as he adjusted to it it would really become his power and he knew when that switch happened in his mind he would be ready.

So what was this about marriage? Demons don't typically marry, not unheard of I know but not common either.

Well, you wouldn't know much about it being so young and also your upbringing, your whole world was that shitty maze and you knew very little outside of it. It's much more common among Rulers of Sin. I never did but several of the others right now are married and there were plenty of their predecessors that did as well.

Okayyyy well I'll just leave that alone for now.

Hehe that's fine. Well it's time to wrap this up, someone is starting to come around.

Dante opened his eyes and looked down and saw Ariel's face as she lay snuggled on his chest. Her eyes shinning bright staring at him with such intensity. He could see the devotion in her gaze.

"You certainly live up to your title Devotion my love."

Ariel crawled up his body and kissed him deeply for minute before she pulled back and looked at him.

"Each Sin is given a title that defines us, we epitomize that aspect of Lust. I've been around for a long time and been a Sin for several hundred years and am one of the older ones of the current Sins. I've always been devoted in my life even as a little girl growing up. My devotion to whatever I was doing or trying to achieve drove me and my success. I was devoted to the last Lord and loved him, but I wasn't in love with him. But you, you came out of nowhere and now you own me. I love you Damiex, I'm in love with you and devoted to you and I am your Devotion."

Damiex pulled her down and kissed her deeply and with passion run his hands up and down her body as his tail teased her nether lips and ass for a while. He eventually pulled back as she panted and whimpered making delicious little sounds and mewls. "I love you too Ariel my Devotion and now I want more of you."

They spent the next several hours fucking like demons and the bed was soaked with all of their fluids and a river of seed poured out of both of Ariels holes as she lay a quivering ruined wreck. Damiex was breathing hard but could have kept going, it was good to be the king! (Mel Brookes hehe) Damiex picked her up and carried her off the bed as she continued to spasm and shake in his arms. He really did ruin her he thought to himself wickedly. He looked around for the bath and eventually Ariel came to enough of her senses that she figured out what he was looking for and pointed to a door, still unable to speak and could only moan and whimper. Her body still rolling through the aftershocks of the ecstasy and pleasure he consumed her with.

He walked into the bath and paused. It was a hedonistic dream in here. A half dozen large tubs built into the floor that would hold several, a huge heated pool in the middle that a medium sized waterfall fell into on the other end, a half dozen large multiheaded showers and more things that he wasn't focused on right now. He headed towards one of the large showers and turned on the water and set it to a hot temperature, soothing and relaxing. He stepped into the shower and held her under the stress of water before gingerly setting her on her feet.

Ariel clung to him, she couldn't hold herself up yet and she loved how he felt in her arms. She sighed in pleasure as the hot water soaked into her sore muscles. He absolutely ruined me she thought to herself decadently purring in satisfaction. She had never been so thoroughly satisfied before and she felt it in her very being and felt so alive.

Lost in her thoughts she felt Damiex begin to wash her gently, his hands strong but tender and his mouth running across her neck and ears. It felt soooooo good and she trembled under his touch. He washed her slowly and tenderly for several minutes getting her clean and relaxed and Ben bringing her to a few gentle climaxes in the process before he washed her hair running his fingers through her locks and messaging her scalp as she groaned in pleasure. He leaned her head back and washed out her hair as he nibbled on her jaw and throat as it vibrated under his lips as she groaned deep in her chest. She leaned up and kissed him snaking her tongue into his mouth as she rubbed herself against him. She broke the kiss and bit her lip which Damiex thought was so sexy.

"Ok one more, but it's my turn so let me do the work."

Ariel dropped to her knees and proceeded to give him the slowest and more languorous blowjob he could imagine and she showed her love and devotion to his cock as she milked him of his seed. She lost track of time until she heard Damiex groan deep in his chest and her mouth filled with his intoxicating essence. Her core clenched hard as she squirted in the shower as she greedily sucked down her treat with delight and screamed around his cock sending vibrations into his balls as he surged harder and shot more into her mouth. Ariel's eyes rolled back as she kept swallowing and sucking and cumming until he finally finished and she took her mouth away leaving one last lick and kiss on his head panting from her climax just as Damiex was.

Damiex reached down and picked Ariel up and cradled her in his arms as he shit off the shower and walked over to one of the large sunken tubs that was filled with steaming water. He stepped in and sat down and gathered Ariel in his arms as she seemed to burrow and snuggle in deeper breathing slowly and deeply in her relaxed state. They soaked in the peace and heat for a while simply enjoying each other for a long time until Ariel eventually broke the silence.

"It's nearly the end of the day and I'm glad we were able to relax and indulge like this for so long, but tomorrow is going to be busy. Tomorrow you only have one important meeting, the last order and act of the previous Lord and he demanded we tell you nothing of it until you find out yourself in the meeting itself. I can only tell you that you will be meeting a fellow Ruler of Sin and it will not be confrontational. But in the next few weeks we will have to host the conclave and introduce you to all of the Rulers of Sin and that will be confrontational. One or more of them will likely test you and we need to get your combat abilities up before them. Not all tests are combat but they can be, so we need to prepare you. I am your Devotion and trust me when I say I will be wholly devoted to this task. All of the Sins will be in fact."

Damiex nodded to himself, he knew he had the power of a titan but the experience of a child. He had the knowledge but needed to train himself in how to best use it. Not just his martial abilities but his expanded access to magic now too. Now he had all this knowledge and ability and had to practice using it himself.

"I'm certainly curious about this meeting tomorrow but I agree with you on the need for some training. Speaking of the Sins where are the others?"

Ariel was tracing the tiger stripes on his skin with her fingers as she talked to him, fascinated by them as she hadn't seen something like it before and they looked so good on him.

"Well one of them is just outside of your doors always guarding you. Not sure which one right now but there is always one on guard at the door and at least one inside with you as well. I can tell you that Lunara, Alissa and Amaranda are giving us space to help ease you into this and intended for me to guide you into your new role and prepare you for tomorrow. None of them would have expected what happened though you absolutely overwhelmed me. I could tell all three of them wanted their own taste of you but you just might find that when they do they become addicted and never let you go. You just might find one or even all of them as permanent fixtures in your bed soon."

Damiex grinned at that. That wouldn't be so bad now would it? All of them were seriously fine women and he was the Lord of Lust. "I'll keep that in mind, don't tell them anything about today. Let it be a surprise to them, that'll be more fun. I'm sure they'll attack you for information tomorrow so just be purposefully vague. I'll be sure to reward you for surprising your fellow Sins."

Ariel giggled at that in delight.

"As for the training, I assume that's what I will be spending the morning doing before this meeting?"

Ariel nodded her head, "Yes that's right. That will be fairly constant until the conclave to best prepare you. After that we can focus more on learning about the circle and capital and districts. Until you are accepted by the conclave however it's best to focus there. We will keep the circle running just fine and soon enough we can get you involved."

When they were done soaking they got out and dried off before walking back into the bedroom to see it once again spotless and perfect and the bed made up as well as a small feast set at one of the tables in the lounge area. They made their way over to the table and quickly ate dinner as they were both tired and ready for sleep, though Damiex was immensely enjoying the he delicious food now that he no longer had to go hungry and wonder when his next meal would be. Every once in a while he caught himself marveling at his turn of fate but it was hard to get lost in that when everyone around him so far acted like this was just normal and expected so he was fitting in without too much trouble. Demons are nothing if not adaptable.

After they finished eating Ariel led him over to the bed before curling up against him as they both fell asleep.

* * * * *

Damiex groaned loudly as he woke up just as he exploded in orgasm. He opened his eyes through the sensation to see Ariel between his legs, her eyes closed in bliss as she shook and trembled in climax with her lips wrapped around the head of his cock sucking the cum directly from his balls greedily and with relish. He fell back into the orgasm until it finished and Ariel pulled her mouth from his cock with a pop and swayed a little bit with a pleased smile on her face. She looked and acted like she was drunk almost and it made Damiex chuckle as he watched her. Apparently his cum was potent stuff and quite intoxicating. Damiex wondered about that as he searched his new knowledge he didn't know anything about this.

Hey Asz, know anything about this? I've never heard of anyone's cum being able to make someone else cum or intoxicate them or anything before. Is this something about being the Ruler of Sin? Also my aura, it was strong enough to make all of the female Sins cum just by being near it, they even said it actually felt like it was fucking them. What's up with that?

Damiex heard Asz chuckling in delight.

I knew you were going to be interesting. No, this has nothing to do with being a Ruler of Sin and frankly I've never heard of it before. I mean hell I was the original sin of Lust myself, I had the most potent aura and could seduce anyone and yes my cum was certainly the finest aphrodisiac in all the circles but it wasn't to this extreme. I wonder what is different with you? You don't know anything more about your origins do you, I suspect the answer lies there though I can't imagine what it is.

No I don't know how I got here or where I came from. My earliest memories are all from the slums just barely able to survive and far too young to be alone. I've always wanted to know more but never have had any answers. I wish there was a way to find out.

Damiex heard Asz hesitate and consider.

There might in fact be a way and we might be able to work it to your advantage but it's be a gamble.

What do you mean?

Well while they are extremely rare in the circles and guarded jealously we do have seers. A seer could look into your past and provide some answers. They can't tell you very thing but they can provide some answers and hints.

And how is this a gamble?

Welllllllll right now there is only one seer in all of the circles, she is quite famous but will only perform her services for the Governor of Greed. See she is one of his Sins, the Vision of Greed. She won't help you unless he tells her to. And this is how we make it work for you. She will most certainly be there at the conclave where you will be evaluated and tested. I will be honest with you they will likely be impressed with who and what you are now but everything before that they will look down on in disdain including your age.

It's unprecedented and unheard of and they are going to be very hard on you. Expect some kind of challenge from each of them. Some may not, or some may drop their challenge after witnessing others. But for right now expect to run the gauntlet. That's why you're going to be training non stop starting today. But here is what I suggest.

It's a gamble because even we won't know the answer going into it, but when he cries out about you being an unknown urchin with no history, and he will trust me I know him, challenge him directly to have his seer judge your worth before all of them and divine the answer for all. He is especially greedy on knowledge as knowledge gives him power and wealth and anything else he wants. His agreed is like your Lust, all consuming.

By challenging him to provide the answers he's seeking he will do it thinking he can squash you with the truth that you really were just some abandoned street rat with no ability or worth to be there. If that were true I still would not care and personally find you worthy myself which is why I chose you, but it would put you in the hole with the rest of them and it would be a serious struggle. It may end up that way anyways but there's a chance it wouldn't.

I don't have any proof other than the oddities you've pointed out yourself and I suspect you will find more as well, but if what the seer sees instead is something different, something unique or unexpected it could help solidify your position significantly and shore up your rule. I've already got one thing in the works on that to help you, but if you do this then not only will you get some answers for your own sake but the answers may just help you too.

And if they don't well no skin off your back. If they want you to prove your worth with power then damn well do it. I gave you what you need to do that as the original Sin myself now you just have to do it. Either way if you don't get an unexpected answer you still know your own self worth, and what you do get may just end up surprising you. I'm kind of expecting it to personally.

Damiex considered that carefully, he had been proving his own worth and surviving his whole life. And he did want answers as well and not even Asz knew what was all going on with him now. It wasn't bad per say it was pretty wicked and interesting that he had that effect and he kinda got off on the power of it, he was a demon after all, but he didn't want to go crazy either. As for Asz's idea it was as good a plan as any so when the time came he'd roll the dice and see what happened.

He was brought out of his thoughts by a king tongue shoved into his mouth wrapping around his and lips trying to consume his own. He moaned in delight and brought his hands up wrapping them around Ariel and giving back the same. After several minutes the broke apart and Ariel grinned at Damiex.

"It's time to get started and that was your wake up call. We need to get you fed and then to the armory and vault and get you outfitted. We're all excited to see what you choose and get you started. None of us Sins have ever been in the vault before. Asmodeous never really fought with weapons, he mainly used his magic or a few other items but his magic was overwhelming and catastrophic and you've inherited that potential. But I also know you're a natural fighter so we are going to draw out both to their full extent. But because of him never fighting with anything he never once opened the vault in any our memories so we don't know what is in there and we're interested to see it too."

Damiex chuckled "I see that's not the only thing you were enthusiastic about this morning. I enjoyed your wake up call and I'm glad you did too. I guess it's time to get going though so I need to get dressed. Where do I find clothes?"

They had gotten out of bed and Damiex was looking around. Ariel smiled, "Just pull that cord over there and that will answer your question. You need to get used to this love."

Damiex walked over to a cord near the wall and pulled it. A moment later a servant stepped through the main door and entered the room. He was surprised to see it was Alizay again. Ariel spoke to her. "Alizay please help our Lord get dressed and pick out an outfit for him for training today."