A Taste of Chaos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel turned to Damiex, "Alizay is your personal handmaiden and will always be available at your side when called upon as she oversees your quarters. She's also hoping that if she impresses you enough that you might reward her now and then if she's a good girl for you. As the Lord of Lust it's not good to be seen as stingy with your lust." She said that last part salaciously with a smirk on her face.

Damiex saw Alizay blush furiously and stare at the ground. Ariel leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I know your holding in your aura so we aren't all quivering messes since we have things to do, but let it out for just a moment and give her a taste. She has already been working very hard for you and you simply are the sexiest demon alive. It wouldn't be fair not to be generous. She stocked an entire new wardrobe for you through the night and will always keep everything perfect and attend to any need. She is very dedicated and loyal."

Damiex chuckled in amusement. He could already tell that she would lead him by the nose when he let her, but she did have far more experience and she knew everything that was going on in the palace and capital and was meant to guide him. He let a wave of his aura surge forth before clamping back down again. It took a bit of concentration to keep ahold of it but it was already doable. It would be good practice to maintain it while he trained, plus it's be necessary since the effect was rather extreme on a woman. Case in point, both Ariel and Alizay screamed and fell to their knees and shook in ecstasy for several long moments before finally taking a deep breath and relaxing. Ariel smiled at him wickedly while Alizay stared at him in wonder and had a demure smile on her face.

"Thank you very much my Lord. Once I regain my feet I'd be happy to show you to your wardrobe. You certainly are the Lord of Lust, there is no doubting that. Thank you for the reward I will always endeavor to please you my Lord in any way you desire."

Damiex smiled amused by her being a bit bolder and no longer blushing quite so much, though it was quite cute. She made it to her feet and led him over to another set of double doors that opened into a massive wardrobe and Alizay went digging through the racks and shelves of clothes. She pulled out several items and brought them over. He'd never had any kind of fashion sense having only ever had rags or such things so he just went with whatever she chose. She helped him out everything on and shortly he was dressed in black leather pants and boots with a deep red silk vest and long black overcoat slit for his wings and tail. He felt a little silly but everything felt very nice and he had no idea what looked good or didn't and just trusted her and smiled.

"Thanks Alizay, where should I head for food?"

Alizay took his arm and led him out. "Follow me my Lord." And she led him out of the main doors where Ariel and Cassius were waiting for him. Ariel smiled at him while Cassius bowed and smiled warmly at him.

"Good morning my Lord I hope you had a pleasant night. The rest of the Sins are waiting for us in the dining hall. We will escort you and continue to help you acclimate to the palace."

Cassius had a warm personality just like his title and Damiex immediately liked him. They made they way to the dining hall which ended up being a massive hall that could fit thousands. Damiex sighed. He had no idea how big this place was really, the slums were far far away from the palace and he had never seen more than a distant glimpse of them. It looked large but he could barely make it out whenever he had caught a glimpse. He had even been outside yet or see any of the grounds. He was led down the long tables to one huge table at the back elevated above the rest where the rest of the Sins sat and several other demons he hadn't met yet. He was surprised to see the throne there and sat on it hesitantly because it looked to be made of solid metal and quite uncomfortable. When he sat down however it didn't feel like that at all. It was the softest and most comfortable thing he had ever sat in and no matter how he moved or adjusted it was always perfect.

Ariel giggled as she watched him and explained. "It is your seat and will always adjust to you perfectly, each Ruler of Sin has their own and it's one of their privileges."

As they ate Damiex was introduced to the other demons at the table who were in charge of different aspects of the capital and palace including his Captain of the Guard Xixian, a very stern and serious blue incubus who took his responsibilities very seriously.

After breakfast the six Sins led him off into the palace and deep into the heart of it underground to a set of massive stone doors over 20 feet tall and a hundred feet wide on each side.

Amaranda spoke to him explaining how to enter. "My Lord you're the only one who can open it. All you have to do is place your hand on the door, it's keyed to your power and only opens to you."

The gorgeous blue succubus looked like she was undressing him with her eyes, Desire was right.

"Thank you Amaranda. Before we go in I want to say one thing to all of you. I appreciate your support and your loyalty and will be relying on your guidance. I want to make your lives better as well as this circles. So whatever is in there each of you can all select one item of any sort before you leave."

The ladies all squealed in delight and both Cassius and Zaxen smiled broadly, Cassius whooped with excitement being the Fire of Lust while Zaxen was more subdued but equally pleased being Maturity. They all expressed their thanks.

Very generous but don't do that often. There are a great many very powerful items in there and it wouldn't do for so much power to be spread to far. You're a generous lover, your generous with your lust and your love and you're showing you will be generous to your people. Like all Sins, Lust has many aspects to it. Just be cautious or it could cause unexpected chaos.

Damiex nodded to himself taking the warning seriously. He walked up to the door feeling awes as the vastness of the doors. He placed his hand on the stone and it sucked his hand to the surface and held on tight for a moment before the connection broke and Damiex stepped back. For a moment nothing happened and then an enormous groaning grind started like a deep bass thrum and the two massive doors slid apart and created and opening for two across to walk through. Damiex led the rest of them down the long corridor that had been created by the doors and he realized just how thick these massive slabs of stone were. As they reached the end it opened into a huge cavern filled with treasure everywhere they looked and everyone had gasped in awe.

I was very old and had a very long time to collect things. I never really coveted all of it, Greed was never my sin but when you live that long it all eventually builds up and collects anyways. There are quite a few treasures in here besides the mountains of gold and all other kinds of valuables. I hadn't been in here in a long time but it is organized. The front half is all gold and gems and other assorted valuables while the back half is weapons and armor and gear and accessories. Have a look around before you make any decisions.

Damiex nodded at that. "Ok so the gear and weapons are all organized by type and section in the back half. Let's go head that way and then deplore that for a little while and then meet up and talk about options."

Ariel agreed with that. "Yes love, we will spread out and then build a plan."

The other Sins at hearing Ariel call Damiex love, their heads snapped towards her being the first time she'd said that yet. They'd never heard her call anyone that before, not even the previous Lord. Ariel smirked at them and led Damiex off as the ladies huddled together and began to whisper furiously while the men chuckled and followed along. They spent the next 30 minutes doing a very brief look through various areas of the cavern looking at some of the options and items that were there just to start to figure out where they wanted to focus on looking first. They met up at a small gentle waterfall that fell in the back of the cavern and trickled into a small stream that disappeared into the mountains of gold.

Alissa spoke first. "Well I saw plenty of different armor options and some very noticeable stand outs but it depends on what type you are looking for."

Lunara echoed the same sentiment. "Like Alissa I saw all kinds of weapons imaginable it just depends on what you want to wield and learn Damiex."

The others agreed with her said the same. Damiex thought for a moment.

"Well I've always focused on speed and agility, so heavy armor is out. I'll still need a certain level of protection but unrestricted."

Ariel spoke up at that knowing the most about him so far even though none of them including her knew all that much yet.

"You like to fight up close and personal but you're also going to be slinging spells. A fighter mage is how that will work out. We will need something to bolster or work with your magic, protection and mobility, and a close quarters weapon. Love do you have any weapons training or anything experience?"

The other Sins still glanced at Ariel as she said that, especially the other ladies. Their eyes were burning with curiosity and not the smallest amount of lust as they looked back at Damiex again as he watched the sexy succubi and Yuki-Onna strip him in their minds. He smirked at that and considered letting out his aura but decided against it.

"The only weapon I had training in of any sort was the long sword from my surrogate father but when he was killed his blade was taken and that was the only one I ever had to practice with. Most of the time it was hand to hand and shadow manipulation."

Ariel and the others nodded at that before she responded. "Then that is your weapon, being the only long sword user and expert in the Sins, I will train you in the sword. Now we just need to find you the right one but we shall do that last as currently they are on the other side. Alissa and Amaranda and Cassius all being extremely talented magic users will be your trainers in magic while Zaxen and Lunara and I will trade off on being your sparring partners as combat specialists ourselves."

All seven of them headed off to the armor section and began digging through the racks and chests and piles of light and medium armor looking for the right item. Nothing had really stood out to any of them. There was simply so much that it took time to ease through it.

Lunara was off in a simply lit corner behind one of the large dressers holding various fine clothes and saw a medium sized old black chest with faded scrollwork and runes carved into it. Curious she opened it and gasped. "Oh Lord! I think I've found it!" She called out to the others as she picked up the open chest and brought it around as everyone gathered around her. Several of the Sins gasped but Damiex was slightly confused. Inside he saw some very old wrappings made of a material he'd never seen before. They were black with pulsing red streaks that looked almost like cracks or maybe even open wounds and the material looked strange like some kind of cross between leather and rock.

"What are they?" Damiex asked.

Lunara smiled at him wickedly. "Well these are very special wraps and I think they be absolutely perfect for you! In fact since I found them and if you do like them then I think I will have earned a reward and a little kiss may be in order my Lord."

Living up to her title and already working to seduce Damiex he grinned at her and nodded his consent. Her eyes flashed with delight.

"These are Titan Wraps, possibly one of the last set in existence especially since there were never very many ever made in the first place and very few demons have ever seen them in any recent memory. They were taken from the hides of the fallen Titans themselves and soaked for a millennia in their heart-blood to create them. They provide immeasurable strength and dexterity and the strength and toughness of the Titans is infused into your skin and muscles and bones giving you incredible natural armor and protection. With these you won't need anything else for armor. They simply wrap around your arms and fuse to them while in use and leave you completely free."

The more Damiex heard the more his smile grew, Lunara was right she had found the perfect answer for him and it most certainly earned a kiss. He picked up the box and set it down before taking her in his arms quickly and dipped her back and kissed her deeply and with hunger as Lunara moaned and clung to him fiercely, her tail whipping wildly around. After a minute or two he pulled her back up and let her breath. She was panting heavily and her eyes were slit in pleasure, her lips swollen with desire.

"Thank you my Lord, I will be seeing you later to finish that." She purred out sexily. Her voice just one of the many seductive assets she possessed.

Damiex just grinned at her and said nothing. Ariel picked up the wraps and pointed them in the direction of the accessories and and amulets and rings. They hadn't been in that section yet and their eyes were immediately drawn to a rather elaborate column that held a single item in the middle of the section surround in rings by everything else. All seven of them were drawn to it. On the top of the Pilar was a large elaborate golden ring set with five large blood rubies. Next to it sat a hand written note. Amaranda picked it up and read it aloud being an expert in magical jewelry and accessories as a mage herself.

"The Signet Ring of the Morningstar, taken from the hand of the first fallen angel and the Original Sin Lucifer of Pride. A soul siphon ring that steals the life force of any being by the one who wears it when damage is inflicted. The greater the damage the greater the healing effect of the life force. A mortal wound could be traded for a mortal wound."

Everyone was awed by the ring. Who would have thought something like this would be in here. Just how did Asmodeous get it anyways they all wondered. Damiex picked it up and put it on and it bonded to the middle finger of his right hand where he would hold his sword. His left hand would remain free to cast.

"Sold. That will work perfectly for me though I have absolutely no idea where Asz got the thing. He's just smirking in a smug satisfaction in the back of my mind not saying anything right now about it. Let's head over to the sword section and wrap this up and then I will release you all to make your own choices. How long until this mysterious meeting today?"

Ariel answered him. "We still have a few hours until then so we don't need to rush but we can't take too much time. After the meeting the remainder of the day will be training. There will be an intimate lunch meeting and then we will head to the training grounds."

They headed off towards the weapons and specifically the large section of swords. Once again everyone broke up to begin the search. Damiex ended up away from the others and saw a unique sword sitting on a simple stand alone and apart from the others. The blade was pyramid shaped with it being wider at the bottom nearly the large crossguard that curbed and twisted around the base of the blade and handle and then narrowed to an extremely sharp narrow point at the end. It was a deep shimmering royal blue save for the cutting edges that glittered like clear diamond. It had accents of gold to offset it and looked like a wicked blade.

Hey Asz what's the story of this sword?

Damiex heard Asz chuckle in his head highly amused and with some mirth in his voice.

You would find that sword and have it catch your eye. I told you that you were interesting and you keep proving me right. That is Durandal the unbreakable living sword that can sever anything in existence. She is ancient and extremely willful, if she does not accept you then you can't wield her and she will try to kill you. She tried like hell to kill me when I recovered her so long ago though I wasn't even trying to wield her.

I never was a sword guy, I was always a frivolous spell slinger. I had fun on the battlefield and treated it like a playground. She hasn't had a partner in millennia even though I provided multiple possible opportunities to her over the years. If she is calling to you then it's up to you to take the chance. Best do it before any of the Sins see you otherwise they'd forbid it. She is legendary in her anger and most consider it a death sentence to be judged by her. Ariel would freak out and likely attempt to subdue you herself if she saw it first to protect you. Her devotion to you truly knows no end and there is nothing she wouldn't do for you.

Damiex hesitated for a moment and thought hard about that. Something about the sword was drawing him to it. He decided to take the chance and roll the dice before he lost his nerve. He walked up to the sword and he could feel it's presence. It was powerful but serene for the moment. He wondered if it would last as he placed his hand on the blade and an instant connection was made and like with the stone doors his hand was sucked tight to the grip and pulsed in his grasp. He felt her running through his mind as the battle of wills began and a crushing weight was put upon Damiex.

He fought and struggled and refused to give up as Durandal tore through his being examining everything about him as she judged him. He wasn't sure how long it had been but eventually the pressure reversed and he let out a deep breath. He heard an ancient and powerful feminine voice in his head. He couldn't help but think how sexy she sounded he thought with a lustful grin.

You have the taste of chaos to you young Lord of Lust. So young, just barely a man but your blood holds history and power ancient in its wisdom and unique to these realms of Sin. It has been countless generations since I found a worthy partner but you my young Lord of Lust I find worthy as well as unique. I look forward to the wars that we will wage together over the eons and will lead you to victory one victim at a time.

Damiex relaxed and held her in front of him as he stared at the beautiful sword. He sheathed her in the scabbard that was near her and strapped her to his left hand side and thought back to her.

I'm pleased you find me worthy and I will be a loyal and active partner to you as well. What do you know of my blood, I know nothing of myself.

That is for you to find out and discover in time young Lord of Lust but I gave you a few hints. All you need to remember is that I judged you worthy.

Damiex headed back towards the others wondering what Durandal really knew and thinking that with a second voice in his head it was going to start getting crowded soon which caused both Asz and Durandal to laugh in amusement.

As he made his way back he came across Ariel first and when she saw him she shrieked in fear and held her hand to her mouth which caused the others to come running. When they saw him they all froze as well. When Ariel got over her shock she sighed out and rolled her eyes holding her head and shaking it.

"Of all the swords in all the worlds and realms you had to find that one. Why am I not surprised? The lost blade Durandal is of course the sword that you come waltzing you to us wearing like it was no big deal wearing that goofy grin on your face looking so adorable. We should hold you down and beat you for even attempting to wield that sword and by some miracle you were one of the few in history chosen by it to be wielded."

"She." Damiex said simply at which everyone screwed up their face in confusion before he continued.

"Durandal is a she, an intelligent and willful female sword. When she judged me worthy she said something interesting. She said she tasted chaos upon me and that my blood was ancient and powerful and held a deep wisdom and was unique to the circles. I guess she took a liking to me and she is now my partner. She will be adding her own training to me as well as the rest of you."

1...34567...10