All Comments on 'A Taste of Chaos Ch. 02'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really managed to put everything in this chapter. Between the meeting of the other leaders which was especially enjoyable once he shot out his power and floored the big mouth to getting drunk and causing an orgy. The street fight was excellent but too short but then there were only about 6 of them. The trip to earth was interesting but you outdid yourself when you had a witch brought back. That was something very unexpected. This story has so much wild stuff going on and that’s only two chapters in. Your writing really is built to entertain the masses since there is something in each chapter for everyone. Overall it is a very unique and humanistic look at hell. It will be interesting to see how a human manages in their underworld for lack of a better word. I can’t wait to see what comes next. Thanks again for all the time and effort you put into this creation.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so glad you liked it and there is definitely more to come and lots more changes too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its really nice to see your own spib on the original series. I the orginal one and im falling in love with this as well. Excited for future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Big fan and i love your stories but i kinda wish you would update your Bio more often with when a story is submitted so we know when to expect them. Also silver guardian one of my favorite stories and taste of chaos is quickly becoming another. Love your work and please keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous