A Taste of Chaos Ch. 02

Story Info
The Conclave and a trip to Earth...
25.1k words
4.86
5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Once again this is self edited so its as is Hope you enjoy!

Damiex was waiting in a small but comfortable room, Serenity and Ariel were cuddled on his lap while the rest of his ladies were sitting around him as well as Cassius and Zaxen as they waited for the gate. Each of the Circles of Sin were connected via portals to allow trade and travel from one circle to another. Each gate was on a set schedule and direction to account for the constant traffic. Damiex could have cut the line so to speak and demanded they adjust and not wait on a schedule but he didn't want to disrupt everyone and was content to be patient. He tried to limit the times he played the Ruler of Sin card and was in no hurry anyways.

Two weeks had flown by quickly when all he did was eat, sleep, fuck and train. He was looking forward to the conclave today if only so it would finally be over and done with and he wouldn't be what felt like a prisoner in his own palace any longer. He wanted to explore the capital, the rest of his circle, and even take a trip to Earth, though he'd have to be careful as those were the Angel's hunting grounds for demons. But he wanted to do something other than training, get some excitement.

Training had gone well however and even though it had only been three weeks yet he was already quite formidable and would be able to give a good showing today. He was ready and all that was left was to let it unfold.

Alizay's soft voice pulled his attention to it. As usual she had seemed to appear from thing air at his side and he wondered how she always did that as it was remarkable. "It's time my Lord, the portal is active and awaiting you."

Serenity and Ariel both kissed his cheek sweetly before they got up and he followed. They made their way into the gate room and walked through the portal, Damiex's first time in one and he wasn't a huge fan of them he decided immediately. It felt like he like he was being stretched, twisted, pulled, and atomized all at the same time though it was a thankfully brief sensation before he shielded his eyes from the bright light. This particular exit point was outside and the early morning sun was bright in his eyes until he adjusted.

"Welcome to the Gardens of Greed Lord Damiex."

Damiex blinked and then his vision cleared and he saw that they were in a massive stone gazebo like structure in a field filled with flowers of all colors. His eyes focused on the demon waiting patiently in front of them. He saw a tall older green greed demon with two short curled horns and a long slender tail and cloven feet in perfectly pressed butler attire.

"My name is Silaxxas and I am the Governor's head butler and your guide to the conclave location. The Governor and the other Rulers of Sin are awaiting you Lord Damiex."

Damiex was ready, he wasn't going to come to their table like some beggar, he had a right to be there and would damn well prove it. He knew that save for Andromeda, the other Rulers of Sin thought they were better than him and he wasn't going to take that shit from them or anyone else ever again. He'd been through that life already and he was done with it. Squaring his shoulders and smiling confidently he nodded his head. "Lead the way Silaxxas."

The walk to the palace only took about 30 minutes and Damiex was amazed by what he saw of the grounds of the palace which were vast. Everything was perfectly manicured and managed from fields of flowers, to groves of trees, orchards, hedgerows and even a large maze and all sorts of gardens and streams and ponds. It was beautiful and he sarcastically thought to himself that the upkeep must be hell. They made their way into the palace which was truly monstrous and Damiex wondered if after this he'd finally be able to see his own from this perspective.

Eventually Damiex was guided to a large auditorium and meeting room while his companions were taken a large conference room which was hosting all of the other demons connected to the other Rulers of Sin so they could view and follow what went on but couldn't interfere.

Ariel and the others had walked into the conference room and Ariel heard her name called out. She turned and saw one of her old friends walking up to her, one of the Sins of Wrath, the Ruthlessness of Wrath, Kali. Ariel and Kali had met in the last war a few hundred years ago between Wrath and Lust and had begun a rivalry between them and when the war broke they eventually became friends and have kept up and visited when they could since then.

"Hey Kali it's good to see you it's been a while! You ready for the show?"

Kali hugged Ariel and smiled at her, "Hey to you too girl it's has been too long. And now you have a new Lord even. Though I feel bad for you, I couldn't imagine having to suddenly be told that you were reporting without warning to some random demon who was barely out of diapers. Have you been holding up ok?"

Ariel's temper flared hotly at her friend's words before she hesitated and realized that although highly misguided she had been asking out of honest concern. Her anger turned to amusement at Kali's misinterpretation of Damiex and she started giggling.

"What? What are you laughing at, I figured you'd be pulling your hair out by now."

When Ariel could speak again she explained to her old friend, "Kali you couldn't be more wrong, that's why I'm laughing. If you think he is nothing more than some punk kid handed vast power and a child at trying to use it then you will be very surprised. Lord Damiex is nothing like that at all. Yes he is young, but he is wicked smart and powerful as well. He is also the single most unique demon I've ever know and has impressed all of us since we first met our young Lord. It's no secret that all of us females here are in love with him as well, that should say a lot all by itself."

"My husband will be shocking everyone today, and turning heads. I'm Serenity Morningstar, Lord Damiex's wife by the way." Serenity cut in.

Kali was shocked but quickly recovered, she hadn't heard that the Princess of Pride had married the new Lord of Lust. "My apologies Lady Lust, I had not heard and didn't know who you were at first. Congratulations on your recent nuptials."

Serenity smiled at her disarmingly, "Don't worry about it and you can relax, I would have been surprised if anyone outside of Lust or Pride had heard yet save for a few and I appreciate your words. All I will say is that your perception, as well as everyone else's most likely of my husband are wrong."

Ariel squeezed her friends hand, "Kali it's about to start so just relax and let's watch and you'll see what we mean."

***

Damiex walked in to see a large round table in the center of the room with six demons seated around it with Andromeda being the only one he recognized. He could feel all of their auras pressing on him but it seemed to just slip right around him. He took the only open seat and smiled at Andromeda and greeted her.

"Hello Mother, it's nice to see you again."

Andromeda laughed joyously, "Oh you wicked boy I love it! You're looking as delicious as ever Son." She said salaciously. Damiex had found that it hadn't mattered to Andromeda in the slightest that he was married to her daughter, she loved to tease and flirt regardless with him.

"For those of you not yet aware, our new Lord of Lust Damiex Black married my daughter Serenity a week ago which makes me his Mother-In-Law technically. Since I already know Damiex how about I introduce everyone and we can begin."

Andromeda went around and introduced each Ruler of Sin. There was the Warmaster of Wrath, Abbadon. The Shah of Sloth, Lilith. The Governor of Greed, Mammon. The Empress of Envy, Pandora, and the Lord of Gluttony, Dagon.

"Now that introductions are out of the way, is there anyone that wants to start the discussion?"

Pandora the Empress of Envy acidicly spit out with a sneer on her face, "This conclave is for new Ruler of Sin candidates to be accepted by us and you and that idiotic Asmodeous bring this malformed street rat child in front of us?! He doesn't even look like a typical incubus. I barely even feel anything from him, he hardly had any power or noticeable sin and this is after the transference??"

Damiex heard similar grumbling from the others. "Malformed, is that it? While I am certainly unique I'll give you that, malformed is not the words my ladies use nor many other females I've met so far. As for my power and sin, if that is the measure of your sight then your Envy blinds you Pandora. You think yourself so far above me but my sin that you claim to be so weak could easily overpower you bitch. Now you wanna put up or shut up?"

The Empress Pandora was sputtering in rage, she managed to grind out a response, though Damiex caught Andromeda out of the corner of his eye struggling not to burst out in laughter at him baiting her.

"When you utterly fail I'm going to enjoy beating the respect into your very bones and blood. I'm almost 1000 years old and the Empress of Envy, do your best street rat!"

Damiex smirked and shot out his aura like a spear at the Empress. He had stumbled across this technique about a week ago in training and he found that he could focus his aura and almost attack with it. It had led to a few funny surprise moments for a few of his ladies when they weren't expecting it. Damiex put his full force behind the beam at Pandora and it hit her dead between the eyes. He watched it connect and her eyes bulged before she screamed at the top of her lungs and began to jerk violently until she started flailing around and eventually fell to the ground where she lay twitching and writhing as she moaned slutily into the room as he pulled back his aura.

Damiex took a look around the silent room as everyone including Andromeda had shocked and confused faces. Pandora had started to crawl back into her chair shakily with her eyes wide and panting hard.

"What... the... fuck.... was... that! What did you do to me?!"

Damiex chuckled in amusement, "That was just a little taste of my Sin, only about ten seconds of it. I didn't think your frozen cunt could take much more than that. You need to get laid more often lady."

Pandora snarled at him but Abbadon cut in loudly. "What are you talking about we never felt a thing!"

Damiex turned to look at him. "Well if you're sure then be my guest, I think you'll find it uncomfortable."

Damiex winked at Andromeda who smiled and gripped the table hard in preparation. Damiex released his control and let his aura and power free as it broke like a wave over them. The three female Rulers of Sin all started screaming and climaxing as the twitched and the men all squirmed and sweated and groaned. His aura had grown as he became more and more acclimated to Asz's power as it mixed with his own and it was particularly potent lately. After thirty seconds he pulled it back in and re-exerted his iron control. There was a minute of silence before he spoke.

"You can see why I keep myself so far restrained. If I didn't there would be women climaxing left and right and screaming their heads off everywhere I went while any guys would be hornier than they could stand and feeling like they could split rock with their cock. It would be insane and nothing would get done. I trust I've demonstrated my Sin enough?"

Lilith the Shah answered for them. "Yes Damiex you've demonstrated enough. Your Sin is potent, extremely potent and we thank you now for restraining it so that we can continue. Your Lust is certainly worthy of being a Ruler of Sin in that regard."

The Governor was the one to cut in. "But you are still an unknown to us. I am a businessman, and I can't do business with an unknown. You have no background to work from and nothing to prove yourself worthy."

Damiex nodded his head. "And is that your only sticking point? That you don't know my history and background to know if I am supposedly worthy?"

Mammon frowned but nodded. "There is still the question of your power, but yes. If you can't prove yourself worthy then you can't expect us to accept you."

Damiex smiled and threw out his arms, "Then let fate decide and prove my worthiness. You have the ability among your Sins. Let your seer answer your questions."

Mammon grimaced at being backed into a corner like that but realized he had no choice when challenged directly like that. He grunted and motioned with his hand and a very tall and lithe white demoness in red priestess robes entered the room from the attached conference room. Damiex stood up and met her behind his chair.

She bowed to him and then took his right hand in her left and pulled out a wickedly sharp dagger in her left before she plunged it down into his palm causing blood to well up and drip. She sheathed her dagger and brought his hand up before she extended her tongue and licked the wound. When her tongue hit the blood she froze as if electrified. Damiex saw a ghostly presence step up behind Vision and place their hands on her shoulders. He could make out a supremely powerful and beautiful woman and he wondered if anyone else saw her. He saw the woman's lips twitch up in a slight smile as she looked at him and then leaned down to whisper in Vision's ear before Vision started to speak. A powerful disembodied voice left her lips seeming to come from everywhere.

Son of the ancient sinful mother who's skin swallows the shadows

Blood of the fallen All-Father to rule and seek balance

Born upon the forbidden soil and bathed in the elemental chaos forever infecting his blood

Crowned in horns his mark to rule

He is the survivor

Vision's eyes fluttered then she breathed deeply and relaxed and stepped back from him.

Damiex heard Asz in his head cheerfully amused.

Well who'd have guessed that! Momma was an ancient black demoness of some power and Daddy was one of the banished Pagan Gods of old, Odin All-Father. Not only that but somehow and for who knows what reason you survived being exposed to pure chaos. Oh yes interesting is and will always be the right term for you! Still no idea how you ended up in my slums. Well yours now, but whatever.

Damiex's mind was racing as he thought about what he had learned, but now was not the time to dwell on that. He was brought back to the moment by the Governor speaking.

"That was highly unexpected and parts were very concerning, but we have no choice but to accept it as well as your providence. Yes you are worthy." He grudgingly admitted.

Damiex nodded, pleased that his gamble paid off and still going over in his mind what he'd heard. "Is that it then? Is that everything?"

The other Rulers of Sin looked at each other in question but the Warmaster, Abbadon, spoke.

"After what we've found out and everything else that pretty much settles it. However it is more of just a formality at this point but I'd like to spar with you and get your measure still just to be thorough."

Damiex smirked at that. It was clear the others were no longer so hostile and against him and that he had mostly been accepted. The Warmaster seemed to just want to have some fun and a good old fight and he had said that it was just a formality and he had been accepted so he decided to go ahead and do it.

"So long as it's just a sparring match, like an exhibition, then that's fine. I'm not interested in a serious fight but if it's just a good natured brawl then I'm good with that."

Abbadon nodded, "A simple fist fight with magic and no weapons allowed. The first one to lose consciousness for 1 second or longer will concede defeat. Since the Governor is hosting us he can judge the contest, agreed?"

They both looked at the Governor who nodded his consent. "Agreed, we can use one of my arenas and wrap up the conclave. It certainly has been an surprising one."

Damiex stood up as did Abbadon and he snapped his fingers and summoned his gear. He saw Abbadon cataloguing what he saw until he got to Durandal when his eyes narrowed and he grinned.

"It has been many many years since that sword has been seen in the Hells and very surprising to see it at your side. I'm glad it was set to no weapons for our match, she is very dangerous."

Damiex grinned at Abbadon, "She is a wonderful partner and I was honored that she chose me."

Damiex looked into the conference room and waved his hand motioning towards himself. Serenity came into the room up to him smiling.

"My Lady of you would look after her until I am done I would appreciate it." As he handed over Durandal to her.

She leaned in and gave him a kiss and whispered to him. "Go kick his ass husband. I'll be cheering for you."

Damiex smiled at her before he gave her a quick but passionate kiss as she let out a little moan.

The Governor led the way as all of the Rulers of Sin followed and the conference room full of demons trailed behind. They were led through the palace and to a connecting hall before they exited into a huge arena, larger than to human Colosseum but modeled after it from a past Governor of Greed. Many rows of seating were filled in by the large amount of demons in attendance. Most demons rarely got a chance to see their own Ruler of Sin let alone all of them so there was a surprisingly large gathering. Damiex noticed that Serenity and his Sins as well as her mother Andromeda and hers had taken over a large suite located at ground level at the edge of the arena to watch together.

Damiex and Abbadon faced each other around 10 feet out as they prepared to start.

"The only rules are no weapons and overt magic attacks such as throwing a fireball or such. Channeling your magic is perfectly fine. You ready?"

Damiex nodded at Abbadon when he finished. They heard the Governor's amplified voice shout out begin and Damiex launched himself forward as he manifested shadow energy like gauntlets and sabatons around his arms and legs. He brought down his wing in an overhead thrust as he aimed the large sharp point at the Warmaster's head. Damiex watched him square his large powerful frame and set his legs as he brought his arm up wreathed in flames as he caught the blow and Damiex closed on him as his left fist came rocketing across. The Warmaster twisted and brought his elbow up aimed at his jaw before Damiex deflected it with his forearm. They began trading blows back and forth at a blistering pace barely able for the demons present to track. The arena was a mass of noise as everyone was cheering and shouting and yelling out cheers and insults as they watched the fight. There were few things demons loved more than a good fight which is why they were involved in so many wars so frequently. The noise and atmosphere affected Damiex and Abbadon not at all, they were lost in the fight and solely focused on their opponent.

The matched raged on for a while with no clear advantage showing to either demon. Damiex was everywhere constantly pressuring and attacking relentlessly hardly giving the Warmaster a chance to respond but every once in a while Abbadon would land a solid blow. It was like the irrepressible force meeting the immovable defense as Damiex tried to force him to make a mistake.

It was Damiex however who made the mistake as he overextended on his right that the Warmaster took advantage. He saw flames low out of the corner and his eye coming at him fast and he grunted. Flames erupted in his stomach as the Warmaster crushed his fist into his stomach and Damiex folded and went hurtling back over 50 feet trailing smoke behind him before rolling and landing in a crouch. His vision had tunneled close to black at that and he shook his head to clear his senses. He mentally cursed himself.

Shit that hurt! That was fucking careless and it nearly cost me! I've been trying to go toe to toe with the Warmaster and that was a mistake, I don't have nearly the experience to do that yet, though I think I at least gave a good showing so far.